> white vs black
>the all american boy vs the quintessential brit
>the new world vs the old world
>Most hyped boxing match of the century
>there's also a brother match
>pretty much every zoomer on earth will be watching this

who ya got?

Attached: (3).jpg (300x168, 44K)

Because it's mindless e celeb garbage. Might as well have threads about fortnight streamers

>inb4 *sips*
Who the fuck even are these clowns? Some video game streamers? Sorry I dont waste my time watching retarded teenagers play video games that you could easily play yourself and make them into celebrities.

Because nobody really gives a shit about two faggot cunts who make videos for ten year olds.

logan got new glasses to get away from his old identity ; the guy who makes fun of suicide

GAYMERS RISE UP

I've never heard of them.

When do they fight?

is there a chance that everyone watching will die?

Its a jew vs black, who cares

>2 retards fight each other

Who gives a fuck

>balding
>jew
>dumb as fuck
quintessential mutt

The least interesting feud on YouTube. Over hyped bullshit.

logan has more fighting and wrestling experience and is stronger but ksi might have an edge since its boxing and he is pretty good at boxing and faster and more trained recently

Fake faggotry shame neither of them will really get hurt. Feral shitskin v.s Wigger faggot i cant't decide who i hate more or care the least about.

People distracted by YT drama is what politicians want

Don't call us zoomers you fucking jap

I hope Logan and Jake to fuck up KSI and Comedyshortsgamer

ITS EVERYDAY BRO! ITS EVERYDAY BRO! ITS EVERY DAY BRO! I SAID ITS EVERYDAY BROOOOOOOOOOOO! FINLAND IS MY CITY

>white vs black
That's where you're wrong, my japfriend.

get this homo shit off my board

I wouldn't mind if KSI wins, by virtue of aways rooting for the heels in WWE (KSI plays the role of the villain)

Cause I'm nick Crompton

And I stay poppin

>implying le jap suicide bullyer is ever going to get to be the "hero"

Fuck off viral marketing no one is paying 8 dollars to watch some e-celebs slap each other. Any parent who buys this for their kid should be hung.

DAB ON DEM HATERS

>why
because its literally niggerfaggotry

>this is the nu/pol/ that whines all day about my white womyn and degeneracy

Because Jow Forums is supposed to be 18+.
Go away, faggot.

Reply to this post saying "pewdiepie did nothing wrong" or LSI and Loganberry will punch your mom to death.