Daily reminder

If you voted for any republicans in the last 75 years you literally voted for this

Attached: IMG_2887.jpg (750x504, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HJ4KBR9Bm8g
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/tiananmen-square-massacre-death-toll-secret-cable-british-ambassador-1989-alan-donald-a8126461.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And this

Attached: IMG_2888.jpg (660x277, 231K)

So you're an advocate for exterminating niggers, chinks, and Indians?

wtf I love Cool-Aid now...

Attached: OHHYEAH!.gif (491x270, 1.57M)

How do you mean

Pretty sure that's not America

Its not, its in China

Please be the blood of the wopnigger genocide

What, they started without me? Damnit guys I'm even on the mailing list!

Looks cool. Nature is so beautiful

I like Evangelion. You have shit taste.

Well then it was the Chinese's decision

>China

Fuck off

rust in a mine?

China is communist. The left and neocons want communism, not conservatives.

Attached: (((Neocons))) are Communists .png (1551x909, 179K)

Chinese pollution doesn't fit the narrative. China is not polluted. China is a hyper-advanced society. Only white people pollute. We must install an non-elected totally-not-communist world government, for white people, in order to control pollution, by controlling white people. Please delete these illegal facts about chinese pollution and surrender yourself to your local thought police. White people must be controlled or the planet will explode.

Attached: 1481253183612.gif (365x341, 2.91M)

>Well then it was the Chinese's decision

No, it's the liberal's fault because they wanted to get rid of manufacturing in the US. They don't actually care if there is pollution going on as long as it is not in their backyard.

You know, some folk just do not understand the intricacy of Hideaki Anno's work, and god dammit, it's just so frustrating to see End of Evangelion get trashed on for all of these years!

Attached: robbarrone.jpg (236x236, 7K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HJ4KBR9Bm8g

if thats blood then yes

Attached: muskpedokiller.png (1920x1080, 3.06M)

No, its actually of polluted water, but in china.

If anything, voting republican reduces this. China is so polluted because of it's industry and global exports of cheap botched products.

US tariffs reduces how much useless shit is made in china, tariffs that republicans support.

Of course it's china. If the democrats wouldn't have instated environmental protections laws, our water would look like those pics

>inb4 its the Chinese Red River

Here's what the Chinese Red River is supposed to look like

Attached: IMG_2891.jpg (800x302, 50K)

Didn't realize the Second Impact really happened.

Americans get to Vote, Chinks submit to their chosen ruling elites. They chose to be slaves. Will you choose to stay free?

Attached: 20180629_121819.jpg (4032x3024, 3.61M)

>Blames Republicans for trashing environment
>Uses pictures from China to prove point

Okay.

Voting republican increases overall pollution.

>China is so polluted because of it's industry and global exports of cheap botched products
And this is how the United States would be if republicans had their way

I see you too are a man of culture!

Attached: 1533085157477.gif (420x314, 1.53M)

isnt this china?

Communist right?
Commies are left leaning not right right?
Liberals caused this

We clean up our messes

Attached: 1521683085335.jpg (960x720, 104K)

here is a mine in america, i have heard it is owned by a chinese company. I dont know what this has to do with republicans though.

Attached: 156156165.png (1111x606, 1.77M)

Not to mention if California and Michigan didn’t turn democrat and literally tax factories out of the USA and into places like China this would’ve never happened, but everyone just blames it on poor workers rights in China because they can’t admit that taxing the fuck out of factories makes them go somewhere else.
Also isn’t it strange two of what used to be the biggest industrial powerhouses in the US both turned democratic and started supporting illegal immigration? I’m sure it wasn’t a completely purposefully done part of a plan to destroy the US

Blood is nothing new to the Chinese government.

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/tiananmen-square-massacre-death-toll-secret-cable-british-ambassador-1989-alan-donald-a8126461.html

Attached: Capture.png (1190x1333, 2.69M)

Here's the left's utopia

Attached: lost_angeles.jpg (900x490, 115K)

>our water would look like this

If only, all our water is some gay ass blue color.

Lol really? Because the current republicans want to decrease imports and want to produce said products locally and under stricter environmental standards.

Attached: Progressive Utopia.png (1363x625, 1.11M)

Attached: 1531159652442.jpg (1024x745, 115K)

See
and
I expected the retards here to understand the point I was making before posting.

THE REASON CHINA IS THIS WAY IS BECAUSE OF LACK OF ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION STANDARDS, WHICH ARE ALWAYS REJECTED BY REPUBLICANS WHEN INTRODUCED BY DEMOCRATS IN CONGRESS

Fuck you guys are stupid

>posting china

Attached: 1534267744437.jpg (1742x1416, 1.2M)

>If the democrats wouldn't have instated environmental protections laws
Ha-ha, fag. Nixon created the EPA, fag.

The government manages everything in China, including how companies impact the environment.

But our protection standards are still better than Chinas. But then again, they didn't set the bar very high

Stricter environmental standards which were brought forth (and voted into law) by democrats

If the Republican Party were in the majority, these laws wouldn't exist in the first place

>THE REASON CHINA IS THIS WAY IS BECAUSE OF LACK OF ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION STANDARDS, WHICH ARE ALWAYS REJECTED BY REPUBLICANS WHEN INTRODUCED BY DEMOCRATS IN CONGRESS

Well, maybe the Democrats shouldn't have worked so hard to push all our manufacturing out of the country into China where there is no regulation and instead keep them in the country where our laws keep the planet safer.

Dude you’re so fucking retarded, just because they don’t support all of the environmental standards the democrats push doesn’t mean they want the USA to look like fucking China, and even if it did look like China the American people would want to do something about it.

You’re literally comparing apples and oranges. China’s absolutely hellish standards do not apply to us whatsoever. If the democrats had not used taxation to push industry to China in the first place all of the industry would be regulated by the USA wnd the pictures you’re posting wouldn’t have existed to begin with.

Attached: CO2 Emissions Lowering.png (1191x848, 42K)

And the USA never has had an issue with pollution like China. That's because it's not regulation and government control that stops pollution. It's market efficiently and customer demand.

Attached: Economic Freedom and the Environment .png (876x937, 118K)

>sensational article
Do you not understand how wastewater treatment works? Treated wastewater is literally pumped back into streams at acceptable conditions only to be put into a WATER treatment plant before sending out for drinking water.

The same droplet of water you dump down your toilet is very likely the same treated droplet you (or others) drink out of the faucet.

This

Literally if consumers were seeing a company in America doing to America what companies in China are doing to China, the consumers would stop buying their products and tell that company to fuck off. China is letting this happen to itself because it’s gettint a lot of money and the Chinese don’t care about their people’s well-being. They also know nobody else cares about how terrible China is, because everybody hates the Chinese, even the chinese. They’re betting on the end of this economic cycle to take over the entire world and then they won’t have to stay in the completely ruined ecosystems they created. I bet their actions are the reason China is surrounded by desserts as well.

I mean yeah that's just gonna happen when there's mad resources coincidentally next to a like, it's not like there isn't mad other water

Solar panel manufacturers are shutting up the water all over the world. The right care about the planet we just don't believe media hoaxes and made up boogie men like the evil C02 monster.

>If the Republican Party were in the majority, these laws wouldn't exist in the first place

Nixon created the EPA, shill...

I would love to see the r-value of that graph. It's probably so low that the actual correlation is meaningless. Environmental performance has a lot more to do with economic development instead of economic freedom.

>the USA never has had an issue with pollution like China

Smog was a severe issue in most major US cities until EPA regulations kicked in.

Yes, they are there because of democrats
The reason why china has all the manufacturing is because they work for cheaper and longer than your average American. Ever wonder why the SOUTHEAST ASIAN trade deal was brokered? To bring low skilled jobs into a country with little to no jobs because they would work and compete against the Chinese in low skilled manufacturing.

He also got rid of the gold standard. Nixon was a globalist puppet.

>Fuck you guys are stupid

Coming from the guy who thought he actually had a point to make when posting this.

Attached: download.jpg (1024x730, 142K)

There’s not mad other water is the actual issue. There’s large parts of the world where water is in a consistent state of nobody having enough.
The real issue is Democrats and the like love building dam’s, or building “reservoirs”, and doing such bullshit as creating concrete rivers and artificial lakes and blah blah blah.

Read this book: Blue Revolution by Cynthia Barnett.
She cites tons of sources and does tons of scientific compiling of evidence to basically tell you that every human effort to conserve water in an area is doing the complete opposite. By impeding the natural flow of water we have been doing compounding levels of damage to our ecosystem.

>Smog was a severe issue in most major US cities until EPA regulations kicked in
Exactly. Thank god republicans weren't in power.

Your worldview and perception of reality is so warped and dysfunctional that I kind of wonder how you get out of bed every morning. It is well understood that China, India, and other developing economies are the big problems when it comes to CO2 emissions. The argument is whether or not they should get some wiggle room to develop their economies before the emission reduction targets start to cripple their primarily manufacturing-based industries.

You are such an insufferable faggot that now I'm starting to like pollution.

Attached: DickPainter.png (485x340, 273K)

Yea we did have pretty bad pollution. My grandma used to live 10 miles (maybe more) from Pittsburgh and she remembers (back in the 50s) having to clean the walls twice a year because they would change color from white to gray.

Enjoy having water like And

Democrats love to blame Chinese workers on why factories moved to China. That’s not actually the reason you fucking moron.
If you can go to China and manufacture completely unregulated shit that you’re selling for large amounts of foreign currencies that are worth a shitload more than the Chinese Yuan and pay lower taxes where in California where you have to pay nearly 40% taxes on everything because you make a certain amount of money within a certain margin and you have to pay taxes in dollars while making money in dollars or currencies less valuable than dollars it’s clearly going to be a better economic choice to move to fucking China and sell products to companies that pay you in currency that is more valuable than Chinese currency

>The reason why china has all the manufacturing is because they work for cheaper and longer than your average American.

True, but cheaper is not always better, and in this case, cheaper comes at the cost of the environment. We should have decided to keep our industry in the US instead of exporting it to China in the pursuit of cheaper plastic toys.

I'll be just fine.

>China
>Republican
>not Democrat
>literal Chinese spies in democratic party
>they let them go for free
>they whine when we call out chinese abuses

>Her der muh enemy of muh enemy is muh friend.
All Democrats have to do to push their shit through is to get a Republican to do it. You idiots will be dancing in the streets if Trump starts a new swamp department to regulate the internet. So easily baited. We're doomed.

Dude I know you’re super busy freaking out about the CO2 problem (which is in large part also due to deforestation, not industry) but have you heard about the worldwide water crisis? It’s actually a much more impending and persisting problem than CO2 emissions ever were, but nobody wants to talk about it because the democrats know that ignoring water problems can make them mad monies (like in California)
See

Finally, some sanity in this thread.
And you can thank democrats for changing the emission standards.

As a side note, I used to live near to a coal plant and I could smell the shit 6 miles away. However, these days most of the "smoke" coming out of those plants that you see on the news is steam. Steam is literallly over 99% of what comes out of those stacks

I'm not a Trump supporter nor a Republican.

>thread full of people saying these images don't count because they're from countries without proper ecological protection legislation
>ignoring that the entire point op made is that republicans for nearly 40 years have focused on reducing laws making it so companies can't facefuck the environment for a few more shekels

Attached: 1524890821444.png (1440x1557, 738K)

If there's a population across the sea wrecking their environment, who the fuck cares as long as you can buy a cheap pair of jeans?

Some sanity in this thread, finally.

I think it's pretty intellectually dishonest to compare the Republican party of the Nixon administration to the one we currently have today. Just because his administration championed environmental protections does not mean the Republican party is now permanently a steward of the environment. At this point they're quite the opposite.

No, CO2 is not a problem as much anymore, see

I fucking care moron, because if I’m not buying jeans from a FELLOW CITIZEN of MY GOD DAMN COUNTRY then I am essentially supporting the economy of a country that DIRECTLY THREATENS MY COUNTRIES EXISTENCE

Do you even understand the concept of what patriotism is?

I'm happy you're unhappy. Grit those teeth until they crack, eh? ;)

>And you can thank democrats for changing the emission standards
You lost me there.

So America capping CO2 emissions will fix China's environmental problems because...

Attached: Dontforgettobringatowel.gif (500x375, 494K)

whatever good the dems did for the environment, they completely undid by supporting mass immigration. the country is over populated and it's destroying the environment.

Yes, yes I did.

This.

> literally

oooo literally bro

can u please kys?

The problem is there are too many greedy people that own factories. If Americans actually had standards for the products they buy, I.e. not buying foreign products, then we would have our hands guilt free of the absolute horror that exists in China. But because American citizens don’t care who they buy their products from, and they buy their products from foreigners with shitty standards, the world over is being corrupt and our county is being destroyed. Is that the understanding you’re trying to look for?

>the country is overpopulated
>the continential united states
>overpopulated

do you want to know how I figured out you have never left the country?

The problem is Americans don’t care who they buy their products from, and gladly are giving billions of dollars to China so that they can buy cheap products.

You’re retarded, I think you meant how we know he’s never left his home state. Probably not even a 100 mile trip out.

Finally a board with some taste, a rare oasis.

Attached: nge_66204225-00021.gif (202x172, 1.01M)

Those Democrats are Republicans by modern standards

why would we give a shit about other countries and their water? niggers need to be reduced in population and chinks can figure it out. I say lets make food export to Africa illegal.

Focus on that anger. Think of Earth slowly dying. Let that tension build and collect in your liver. I promise you'll be fine ;)

Based on the replies in this thread, Jow Forums seems to have become such a shithole since I got here (been here since 2016 election but am basically an oldfag since I started numerous HWNDU and RWSS threads) that it should be relegated to Jow Forums on this website.

You guys are fucking idiots if you don't believe democrats changed manufacturing processes and emission standards to better the environment. Without democrats, we'd have red water like the pictures I posted earlier

We can always just build lots of desalination plants. Sorry poorfags who can't afford it

Liberals are too much of pushovers to have it any other way.
>White people need to limit CO2 emissions
>Yes mr. Brown man deserves to pollute even though it will kill us all
>The science is clear, CO2 emissions will kill us all and that's a GOOD THING

The Paris agreement had no penalties for countries that didn't meet their goals. Why would any individual country want to cuck their economy by artificially increasing the price of their energy inputs? Do you think Democrats would be willing to go to war to save the planet from CO2 polluting rogue states?

Democrats are all talk.

Democrats through NAFTA shipped cleanly regulated US manufacturing over to China. Democrats r da real polluters n shit

That looks like strip mining for rare Earth metals in China...you know the kind used in "green" solar panels. Which party is for widespread usage of solar again?

It actually has a lot to do with the water crisis in America and Australia, and many other countries around the world. It’s not about one specific place, it’s about water shortage all over the world. It’s really informative and goes to show how little people know about water dependency or the idea that water is a completely scarce resource.

Literally proved my point in your other post hereGlad you're learning :)

No. I meant leaving the country, but you're also probably right.

The United States has a fuckton of space in comparison to pretty much everyone else aside from Russia or China.

>been here since 2016 election but am basically an oldfag
Jesus fucking Christ

Attached: 1531504041297.jpg (635x468, 252K)