Economic Activism

WHITE MAN, WHITE WOMAN - Why are you still handing over your money to non-whites and anti-whites? AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY: Buy from whites, Sell to whites, Hire white workers. There is nothing that can stop you from exercising your vote from your wallet. If you care about the future of our race, then do your part to put money in the pockets of productive white families. Your family, your neighbors, your community: seek out whites and do business with them.

Mostly I'm just talking about artisanal type items. Clothes, soaps, local produce, baked goods, restaurants, craft items, etc. These are things you can absolutely find a white family to purchase from. Take soaps for example. I buy handcrafted soap from a white family in bulk. It's organic, and exceptional quality, with the highest quality fragrances. I spend about $5 a bar when I buy a case that costs $120 and lasts me about 6 months. That's $240 a year just on soaps that goes to a beautiful white family that I'm exceptionally happy to hand over my money to. When it comes to TVs, computers, furniture, all sorts of shit like that, if you can buy used, BUY USED, and BUY WHITE. I've bought thousands of dollars of camera equipment second had, exclusively from whites, and they've given me really good deals. Same for a used truck I bought. Camera equipment + truck is close to $12,000 I've spent on used items in just the last year that has gone directly into the pocket of white families.

This isn't a revolution we're talking about. This is about REAL EFFECTS of putting money directly into the pockets of white families and keeping it out of the hands of nonwhites to the greatest possible extent. These are OUR NATIONS and OUR ECONOMIES, they DO NOT belong to THEM. Exercise your right to self-determination and support our race financially whenever you possibly can, and weaken the position of these nonwhite invaders and their Jewish masters as much as you're feasibly able.

DO IT.

Attached: be-white-buy-white.png (1000x800, 68K)

BUY LOCAL FAGGOT

I've noticed a lot of (((cuckservatives))) and (((lolbertardians))) posting in these threads buttmad over white economic activism. If you're a libertarian too, do you promote white for white economic activism, and how to you reconcile that with the Jewish (((free-market))) aspects of libertarianism?

Attached: muh-constitution.jpg (3872x2395, 1.96M)

buy white and buy local globalist

it's a lot more difficult than what you're suggesting. in an age where we have LLCs operated by LPs owned by a privately traded hedge fund, it's difficult.

Bump

Attached: 2013 corporations.jpg (1600x1250, 388K)

I'm glad you get it. To slow down technology we have to stop purchasing new tech. Buy used. Buy only the things you TRULY NEED. Save your money. It will collapse the economy if people actually save (because we don't actually own anything) and take care of your friends and family. If you're young and single live with friends. Save your fucking money and don't buy shit unless you are forced to do so. Learn how to share your things with others. Buy used, buy local, and buy white.

>it's a lot more difficult than what you're suggesting.

No it fucking isn't. Actually read the OP you imbecile. All you have to do is spend as much money as you can towards white sellers and workers. That's it. That's all I'm asking for. That's all you have to do.

Attached: white-people-be-like.png (641x960, 875K)

Rule of thumb when buying used or renting a place is to deal exclusively with white people.

And this isn't a "help your own race" thing. White people just take better care of things. You rent from white people, the place you're renting is always a cut above any other race renting out. You buy a used car from a white guy and it's a cut above and better taken care of then a used car from any other race.

The simple fact is white people take care of their shit and there's way, way, less headaches dealing with whites than with other races.

It's for this reason in particular that I prefer white customers, employers, and businesses. If you want quality, you look for white people.

I would never hire a woman, I would never hire a white.
Women are a huge lawsuit waiting to happen. Sexual harassment suits. You are risking it big time hiring women.
Hiring whites in general are risky because they're more educated with workplace laws. They will most likely bring a lawsuit to your place of business. Whether it is OSHA, workers comp, or whatever.
Whites are really risky to hire. And they're lazy as fuck. They all want to be bosses and never do any hard work. They're lazy like niggers except a nigger is too dumb to sue you.

Already do this for the most part. I will never buy anything used from a non white. I'll sell to shitskins as long as they aren't niggers. I try my best not to support anything that isn't inherently white, so much as I won't buy ethnic items in the grocery store. I don't care if I have to live the rest of my life eating meat and potatoes, it's better than supporting shitskins. And hey, it wouldn't be too bad having Idaho Russets, U.S. farmed beef, and Wisconsin cheese for the rest of your life.

Is that why whites all shop at Walmart and shop rite ? I mean a faceless public corporation is better than supporting local business right ?

I kinda feel bad because I'm trying to find a roommate right now and this dude that emailed me says he's quiet likes vidya is a 5 year vet and he's in college for STEM, but his last name is Garcia. So I couldn't do it. I'm sure he's a nice guy and all, but I don't want to live with anyone that isn't white.

if we push a minority BDS-type thing as well that would get whites to collectivize more

I think the better wording is when you have to spend money give it to white companies and white workers. Dont be some nigger rich asshole that blows your whole paycheck on payday buying bullshit. But when you are forced to spend make sure you're buying used (to prevent it from going to globalists) and find whites to buy from

I don't think you've been to a Walmart lately because it's mostly mexicans and niggers. I get my produce from my friends market and my meat from the butcher across the street. I shop at kroger and costco for everything else, which I'm sure isn't completely white but I rarely see a shitskin employee.

>white businesses operate at over 300% higher than latino or black operated businesses
>whites are less likely to sue or file workers comp
>some shit posted tries to bait people on the internet

Nice citations

Sure you can do that, but the tax money is still going straight to the kikes.

That's exactly what I'm trying to do with "Be White, Buy White, Hire White." Originally it was just "Be White, Buy White" which is a simpler catchphrase but leaves out the importance of employing each-other. Feel free to take this meme and spread it.

Look man, you can live like a pauper if you like but I still enjoy luxury items, like the artisanal soaps I mentioned in the OP. Those soaps are $5 a bar if I buy a case at a time. You can buy cheap ass shit chemical soup soaps for WAY fucking cheaper, but I don't want to live like a fucking poisoned ass nigger. So I buy luxury soaps from white producers.

I also have a photography hobby I'm pretty passionate about, and I like really nice gear. So I'm going to fucking buy nice gear. When I do, I buy it used from white people.

So what, dumbfuck. I'm not saying this is a revolutionary way to liberate whites from kike money. It's a way to put more money in the pockets of white families. Stop overthinking shit because you think you're fucking clever.

Yeah if I'm on craigslist, or armslist, ebay, or whatever else and I come to the conclusion the person I'm dealing with isn't white the deal is off. I would never buy anything used from anyone who isn't white. Never, absolutely never buy a car from a mexican.

Get as red pilled as Patton you faggots.

Attached: Patton on jews.jpg (1018x4799, 2.17M)

So that's why he got shitcanned.

>shitcanned

You mean murdered?

What because I’m telling the truth?
Kikes don’t fucking care if you are paying the palest fucking albino on Earth they are still going to bleed you dry.
This isn’t going to change shit if people actually follow, but considering greediness and the inability of modern whites to work for lesser sums of money, and get their hands dirty, it won’t fucking happen.

>(((they))) are still going to bleed you dry

That's why we fight fire with fire and do the same to them. Every shekel counts.

Attached: boycott.jpg (324x1024, 33K)

Fired, demoted, then murdered.

Do you have this pic larger so I know who to never, ever fucking buy from?

Just leave the US if you are going to do that.

Attached: 4B9B5B91-4F5E-42B3-9A5E-F64193096B29.jpg (3434x2959, 2.02M)

The system is fueled by money. If we buy used and only buy the things we need we can starve the system and destroy it

I feel bad for people that have to hire niggers

Attached: 1511107215434.png (500x259, 180K)

bump

Attached: changethechannel.png (802x819, 476K)

You'd go bankrupt in America lol

>ancap flag
>says something absolutely fucking retarded about economics

Attached: shocking.jpg (546x500, 52K)

It's a free market and freedom of association that allows you make that choice to favour your own.

If we had a sane and rational society, people wouldn't even have the option to spend money or engage in any economic activity with anti-white organizations or entities that didn't serve the interests of the nation and it's (white) people, you fucking retard. See: NSDAP Germany as an example.