Internet Censorship

Is it really that big a deal that social media is getting censored? There are already loads of places to post edgy shit online that are 100% uncensored or very close to it. Jow Forums, liveleak, bitchute, torrent sites, etc. Also, if you want to spread something to youtube that they don't like, you can just keep re-uploading it again and again under different accounts. If the search term is popular enough people will find the video even if youtube keeps deleting it.

I dunno, it kinda seems to me like all the hysteria over this shit is just people who have a vested interest in Youtube Bux. They make money from it so they don't want to get kicked off it, so they make it seem like the entire internet is being censored. It is true that this censorship has SOME dampening effect on the ability to spread a message, but it's not as big as they make it out to be. I think they're just being melodramatic because they don't want to lose their ad revenue.

Attached: amazing a.jpg (280x280, 64K)

Attached: 1514494012007.jpg (909x987, 360K)

Fits like a glove

Attached: gjdNXAS.jpg (1721x1109, 446K)

nothing should be censored besides obviously illegal shit

Attached: 1498235913561.png (420x420, 18K)

Its more like people lack common sense to not put dumb shit on social media if anything. Twitter has gotten toxic because of it.

>liveleak, bitchute, torrent sites, etc.
And how many people use those websites again? Jewtube, Normiebook and Shitter have an absolute monopoly over content sharing and if they aren't called out on political censorship now, they can never be held accountable later. Most people consume so much off these sites you could turn them into jihadis if you manipulated what you fed them.
We're looking at an irreversible bluepill plague and it has to stop now

Good point, we should just get rid of the first amendment because we have a bunch of other amendments n sheyit

People in general are just absolutely clueless about connecting idiotic shit to their real names nowadays. I miss the pre-normalfag internet bad

Internet censorship is a problem especially when you kikes overstep your bounds time and time again
You people will all be facing justice soon and don't you think for 1 second you haven't been being monitored. YOu're all fucked.

Attached: 1512506177432.jpg (1766x6323, 2.62M)

I will shut the internet down and kill Jews in their homes and synagogues if you kikes don't stop censoring the internet.

Enjoy your Sedition/RICO/Treason charges shills. You make pennies and you're going to prison for it. All the pedophile mods are going to prison. You're all fucked.

Attached: 1530380060597.jpg (790x2186, 1.41M)

Yeah I have never even been temp banned or had a post removed and have been posting all kinds of stupid stuff all the time and when drunk for over a decade. However I have never used any of the big social media sites. That's probably why.

This. Why would anyone at any reason use their real name as a username is beyond me. Thats asking to be doxxed.

>left claims to support diversity
Diversity
noun
the state of being diverse; variety.
"there was considerable diversity in the style of the reports"
a range of different things.
plural noun: diversities
"newspapers were obliged to allow a diversity of views to be printed”
>give an alternate view on events
>leftist controlled media bans you

>Is it really that big a deal that social media is getting censored?
stopped reading
kill yourself

>twitter
>shilled for HRC and promoted anti-bernie hashtags
>leftist
I can't wait to see how much Jow Forums spergs out when the actual leftists are in charge

Its bad because it means you can't fucking have an audience. You cant change anything without one. So it is Censorship. And it needs to be stopped.

>liveleak
>can't even say "nigger"

TJ has a god shaped hole in his heart that he tried to fill with a banana. I pray for him

I don’t think anybody too far to the left of Hillary is going to get elected in the next election or the one after, although after that all bets are off because this country is basically going to be Shitskinville. I also think if you believe that your ideas are truly the best, and can articulate real reasons as to why, shutting down opposing opinions that you feel have no merit (rather than let them be heard) is pretty fucking cowardly

yea its bullshit they didn't used to care until a few years ago

>shutting down opposing opinions that you feel have no merit (rather than let them be heard) is pretty fucking cowardly
I agree. thats why im an anti-idpol leftists, not a liberal