Macedonia

What do y'all say about Macedonian politics? I've been here for two days and will stay for three more, and not one political poster I've seen, hardly any graffitis by antifa and fascists. What's the youth thinking about the old and the new government? What're you thinking?

Attached: IMG_6046.png (2000x1000, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tikveš_uprising
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohrid–Debar_uprising
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Meme country that belongs to Bulgaria

>Macedonian politics?
The rest of the world cares more than you, M8.

And, we don't care.
I hope you get a 300% return on them Alexander trinkets.

The lot of you drive like a one-armed-Albanian, with crabs.

Attached: Traditional.png (1428x654, 1.77M)

>hardly any graffitis by antifa and fascists
lol, they have more pressing matters like trying to get enough money to buy a bread tomorrow
or the fact that their country is 40% Albanian and rising

No one actually wants Macedonia. It's just so shitty. You'd just lose money and that's something no country in the Balkans has enough of.

Hello here. Any assistance perhaps finding another gay Macedonian to be my boyfriend? I am American.

Attached: attentionimage.jpg (800x800, 239K)

Macedonia has always been the real Greece. The rest are just LARPers.

Attached: Krste_Crvenkovski,_slika.jpg (1200x1720, 218K)

>serbian talking
i'm sorry but we're all a shitshow

Attached: oUHpkyxVas4ifSKUKLZJJCPhrpjEHpvM2ksHO46_OYA.jpg (650x596, 99K)

hello, friend! how goes the old country?

40%? Jesus. Have fun with Kosovo Part 2. That's insane.

Come be our balls again bro.

Oh so apparently the President of Macedonia is coming to visit the U.S. in September and my dad wants to visit. Redpill me on him?

My sense is that conservative party guy who isn't allowed to be president holds the most power still but that could be wrong (VMRO?). I know they are not ruling party anymore but just barely and the President is from that party still I think?

What does that have to with us? It's their problem. They wanted muh independence and their government actively goes against ours. I hope Albanians kill them all. There are few things I hate more than "ethnic" Macedonians.

I didn't say that my country is not shit, I'm just saying that yours is a gigantic turd that would only bring trouble to the country that decided to annex you.

Wow whats with the hate

Typical serb , shitting on someone else when they can't sort their problems.
You aren't really in a position to talk about Albanians infesting someone's country when you literally lost Kosovo to them. You know that isn't a win. Stupid Serb

Honest question here: does Macedonia (FYROM) actually have any allies, or is it just universally disliked?

I really like Alexander the Great

>Wow whats with the hate
They live on the territory that was always called 'Old Serbia' or 'Vardar Serbia'. Then Tito comes in and rename them Macedonia because he wanted to cede actual Macedonia from Greeks and thus establish Yugoslavian exit to Aegean sea. Then they start chimping out and actually start believing that they are some descendants of Alexander the Great of all people, declare their independence and start going against us in every diplomatic issue of note to us while we are one of few nations to accept their larp name Macedonia. So idk really where does the hate come, I wonder. They have great music, I'll give them that much.

In order for us to lose Kosovo, it took months of some of the most aggressive bombing campaigns since WW2 and the whole of NATO declaring war on us, while you pushed Albanian as constitutional language because you are scared shitless from them, despite them murdering your people at the border and practically erasing border with Kosovo. Grow a backbone and kill the zerg or shut up.

And he has nothing to do with this Slavic speaking, Albanian infested meme state, which was build in a land formely known as Paionia in ancient times.

Macedonia is in Greece. Geographically, culturally, linguistically and racially.

The nation that drops its trousers to the world.

Who's fault is it that we let tito basically pull his dick out and piss in our mouths in every single issue/territory?

And what was the point of that "war" if you can even call it that? It was just a massive shitting on your country. Did your fighting have any effect on the outcome?
You just played yourself. At least we're smart enough to learn from you dumb fucks to not try untill we have the proper circumstances .

We are all pro-EU, pro-NATO. Every one of my friends is, so no debates there

That shithole is our rightful clay.
Monkeydonians will be genocided by the master race, mark my fucking words.

Oh so it's our fault they've forsaken us after we bled for centuries fighting for that territory? It's our fault they recognized Kosovo? They dare to erect monument to Dusan in their capital, but spit in our faces every time they can.

Yea keep being smart and wait until they become 70-80% of your population. I'm sure you won't wake up one day with a knife on your throat

>pro EU
>pro NATO

Your slave mentality disgusts me more than your pitiful attempts to usurp part of my Nation's heritage.

dont listen that tard,we are all shitholes
and we are the biggest1

Get out of my thread shitskin

Attached: Athens vs Skopje.png (1484x964, 970K)

Tito was fucking tight, man

monkeydonia is a meme state that will be given to actual countries in the near future

Attached: Capital of MENA2.png (1283x823, 1.57M)

Why did you left the /balk/ thread fyrombey?

that is probably one of your countrymen Ervi, let off the memeflag and face the truth

Attached: you.jpg (800x600, 124K)

That's a monkeydonian bitch that we bully here

Attached: Capital of MENA.png (1287x817, 1.4M)

Macedonians are the only good people from the shithole balkans

what does it feel like to base your whole identity on a bunch of people that hate everything about you

Greeks are the real niggers of balkans, right after albanians. Went there as a prom trip, they are like gypsy, ive never felt whiter (prouder) than walking in greece

who are you?

another slavnigger

Someone you owe money you lazy cunt

>slovenia shithole
>wants money
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: med_1446953527_image.jpg (640x480, 44K)

why do you use the term nigger so much , when you yourself look like niggers

Attached: 3a98337655dc4df5a253c8bcbda08a0a_18.jpg (800x450, 73K)

dude you are so irellevant I literally don't even care what you have to say
thanks for coming here with your money and with your women cuckboi

>posts a pic of leftie whatever the fuck parade with literal pakis
how doe sit feel living with double digit iq?

If Slovenia were your home instead of Greece you would...
be 50.75% less likely to be unemployed
have 31.67% more free time
make 16.1% more money
be 38.33% less likely to be in prison
experience 30.9% less of a class divide
be 57.14% less likely to be murdered
die 2.47 years sooner
use 21.65% more electricity
consume 16.61% less oil
be 15.48% less likely to die in infancy
spend 5% less money on health care
be equally likely to have HIV/AIDS
have 2.95% fewer babies

You only make 16% less money but your country looks like a shithole, impresive, like I said, lazy gypsys

>peak slavnigger autismo

And not actually have a real access at sea

sorry i've mistaken you for pakis then, you're so hard to tell apart anyway

If greece was your home instead of slovenia you would........
be relevant

>thanks for coming here with your money
Dude those niggers have no money
>and with your women cuckboi
Yeah dem bitches are wild

These are refugees, if you could read the banner more or less it says Refugees are Welcome, you could also see that woman with the Burqa but apparently you are too dumb to notice.
Also you should stop the "nigger" think the fact that you are slavs doesn't make you less of a nigger pic related is you

Attached: theproudwhitemonkeyslav.jpg (1023x575, 78K)

>tfw 3 hour drive to anywhere r

Hey user, how are the albanians in Macedonia looking? We don't particularly like them here, they are absolute faggots on some occasions.

It is really funny when historical nobodys with no culture and zero contribution to the world take pride in their skin color only, because they have nothing else to offer.

It gets even more ridiculous when these "proud to be white" are slavs

wow you even act like niggers, every one of these replies looks like it was composed by somone with a mental handicap

Relevant? Greeks are known for being in debt and lazy, without summer season your countrys economy would colapse in 1 year kek

Slavniggers everywhere.

>Be smelly unemployed greek
>smelly lazy greeks almost make country bankrupt cause of the greek "culture"

WE
U
Z

Hey at least you can get there in no-time plus your infrastructure is pretty good as far as I can remember

A simple look at OECD statistics will prove the lazy part wrong.

Greece has more things than tourism, for example it is number one in shipping in the world.

Now go back to your irrelevance slav

>Relevant? Greeks are known for being in debt and lazy, without summer season your countrys economy would colapse in 1 year kek
You would like that, but actually no
Outside of the heads or retarded "muhh white pride" neets, Greece is a turning point for everything good about Europe and its civilization
A proud people with heart that are in the middle of a great fuckery known as EU and European democracy
A poor oppressed people in a huge empire they single handedly destroyed, a 200 year old nation that won all the wars it participated in and was at one point one of the strongest self reliant economies back when you were getting buttfucked by commies
I feel sorry you have nothing to look back or forward to irellevant slav guy, life is unfair

Your posts are an eyesore i am sure you are among these ones here I am sure Slovenia just got one step higher in relevance with your post, now we can distinguish you from Slovakia

Now that they'll rename themselves Northern Greece i see no reason why they shouldn't be part of the actual Greece tbqh

Shut the fuck up Aleksandrofski you little bitch. Did you ask for permission to speak with your spergy mouth?

Slavniggers everywhere...

>Slovenia
Guys please learn how to spot the literal roach with the proxies. Slovenians on Jow Forums are usually cool guys.

>its eus fault we needed a big loan

Kek

Guys you took the bait, ease yourselves, you are probably arguing with teenagers here or depressed manlets

Yes, Bulgaria is their main ally, though until a year ago Macedonians actively worked against it. Still, its the country that first recognized them, Bulgarian president warned Yugoslavia not to attack them in 1991, gave them tanks and weapons during the war in 2001 and now has opened their way into the EU and NATO.

This. They are officially our legitimate clay.

>>its eus fault we needed a big loan
i love retards defending EU for a slight economic boost meanwhile getting fucked in every whole in both cultural and practical policy

Attached: i laff.png (735x771, 645K)

Macedonia was called Old Serbia by Serbians. Otherwise it was always called... Macedonia. The first Serbs came in the 1880s. The real Serbian influx was of course after 1913. The only connection between Serbs and Macedonians is that in the Middle Ages, Macedonia was Serbian for about 30-50 years.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tikveš_uprising
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohrid–Debar_uprising

Attached: vmro_vs_servs.png (272x185, 110K)

Good try, JIDF.

Attached: 1445514499343.png (563x940, 249K)

Only the coastal areas of Aegean Macedonia were Greek until the Greek-Bulgarian population exchange accords from the 1920s.

>60 thousands illegal migrants are set to take this route leading to slovenia
ha ha

based Anze Kopitar laying the smack down on Greece

Slavniggers everywhere....

Spotted the Bulgarian

Attached: Bulgaria_(ethnic)_1892.jpg (1024x841, 267K)

Grecized Afro-Asians (North Africans, Syrians, Armenians) everywhere.

Attached: greeks))).png (1500x1200, 316K)

You can't even read the map yourself has posted, what a brainlet

Attached: balkansethnic.jpg (591x599, 146K)

I'm serious tho. If you wan't a Greek name just become a part of Greece already. I don't mind them, even thought they're slavs they can become a part of Greece with a distinct identity and be used as our bridge to the slavic countries.
The slovenian flag is the turkroach.

>Afro-Asians
das rite

Attached: landscape-1518801673-screen-shot-2018-02-16-at-172058-1.jpg (980x490, 54K)

Attached: jugoslavien.jpg (2416x2252, 970K)

>The Bulgarian made map,
Yes i am sure of its genuine worth you ignorant Bulgarian, this one is still the right though

I'm serious too, they are officialy now our legitimate clay. Although,
>they can become a part of Greece with a distinct identity
lol no. They get the rope

The only non-ethnic Bulgarian enclaves in Bulgaria were in the Northeast (the area called Ludogorie, populated by Turks), the Eastern Rhodopes (Pomaks), parts of the Black Sea Coast (populated by Greeks).

Bulgayrians are so butthurt they don't have access to the Aegean.

> 300 billion€ loan
>small boost
>greece nominal 200billion

You really are fucking albanians arent you

Έλληνας είμαι ρε το όλο θρεντ είναι απλά τουρkο-βουλγαριkός kαρkίνος, απλά αφήστε το, μην γίνεστε γελοίοι για χάρη kυριολεkτιkά υποανάπτυkτων μογkόλων

Yes going the shortest path to nordic countries makes sense you dumb rat

Όχι ρε τρόλλαρέ τους τους γαμωσλάβους. Έχουνε συνηθίσει με kάτι άλλους "'Έλληνες" kαβλομαλάkες εδώ μέσα που τους χαϊδεύουν τα αυτιά

No you are yet again wrong here it is again
get butthurt and post whatever you want

Yes my friend. Tetovo, Gostivar and Debar have an extremely vibrant gay community to the point that you can basically walk up to a random man in his 20s and tell hem you want to have sex. Do this.

300 billion loan with a huge interest rate while they closed all the hard industries to stop any real profit so that Germany can become more of a global monopoly
Yes I gotta thank the EU for that, you are taking a little too many bluepills there bucko, don't choke on that BBC
Your pathetic little defense of this institute will come with a very rude awakening. You really think this people look out for you, pathetic

Old Serbia was just the northern part of FYROM-North Macedonia.
Kumanovo, Skopje and Skopska Sveta Gora - Holy Mount. Also a small strip bordering Kosovo and Metohija.

The eastern part are actual Bulgarians and Bulgaria, like Strumica and Zaev the PM.

The rest are remnant of historical Slavs of Greece from 7th century, and the expelled Slavs from Greek Civil War post-WW2.

>it will not reach me
>mommy merkel will look out for poor slovenia
>we are not rich like sweden
pathetic moron, you deserve to get blacked

Slovenia is a non country where 30+% of inhabitants are not Slovenian by ancestry.

Even their name is fake and artificial, like Slovakian, those are generic Slavic endonyms, but archaic.

They were Kranjci, Primorci, Karantanci, but got cucked out of Carinthia, which is their real land.

Stop thinking like a βαρβαρος m8 and look at the bigger picture. Greece has greatly influenced those people's culture, from their religion to their alphabet. We literally created the slavic identity as we know it today. We should always have a say on slavic matters as we used to do in the old times.