Meaning

What gives you meaning in your life, /pol?

Attached: hitler.jpg (275x183, 5K)

Knowing that Hitler was right and that we must avenge what these Jews have done to us for thousands of years.

Ideally it would be a wife and children. That seems less and less likely to happen though. So instead I'm traveling as much as I can to see all the natural and man made wonders in the world. There's definitely enough to keep me busy for a while, though I suspect I'll get really lonely and depressed once I reach 50-60 years old. At that point maybe I can become that old mentor guy in a small community somewhere and pass down my passion for and knowledge of my hobbies.

It ain't what it should be but I'm trying to make the most out of it.

nothing.
i find it hard to get out of bed and go to work. i have nothing to live for and wasted my life.
>if i get my shit together here then i can have a family there
>this is my year
>ok this year
>oh im 30 and now the only thing avaliable is slags
>ooops i fucked up
feels real bad man and eats me up inside every day. id probably kill myself if i didnt think it was such a sissy thing to do. i just wanted a family but i didnt want them to be as poor as i was. i should have not cared and been a welfare rat like everyone else

Knowing one day the race war will start

Attached: tumblr_p9sz9hMwNf1xr5trwo1_1280.gif (870x350, 118K)

blacked.com

My daughter

>What gives you meaning in your life, /pol?
Gettin' it sucked!

Attached: My body.gif (803x1078, 521K)

Pol

Attached: 1355614673100.jpg (602x601, 49K)

Jesus Christ and Adolf Hitler

fortune

At this point; only chaos, really.
Whether it be the general chaos of everything collapsing, or the personal chaos of black nothingness, I no longer care.
Some kind of "ending" is all I look forward to anymore.

pretty much nothing.

Attached: 1529090169967.gif (740x900, 1012K)

Hitlerism

Attached: tumblr_p6jov9HqbU1wkfutyo1_500.jpg (500x613, 59K)

Keep browsing Jow Forums, I was the same. Eventually the truth will break your nihilism.

oh ive been here. It's only gotten worse. The prospect of things changing for the better aren't good.

Attached: 1533441481410.gif (209x213, 1.73M)

Test

bro my brother in law has 2 kids and a wife. my sister just turned thirty one. he's only 37 . you're good bro, just make sure you start cultivating a proper mate now

Okay, so, absolutely nothing. I’m poor, stupid, incompetent, and have made all of the wrong decisions thus far. I could have had it better if I didn’t act so selfishly. Now, I am working to save money for something that may, or may not, even be a possibility, but it would be only to allow for a person I betrayed to have their redemption.

I've been here for 7 years, these things take longer for some people. If you've been here for more than 3 years then you're probably going to go down Jow Forums route 1 (suicide).

memetic warfare

Attached: 1534368930266.png (1280x960, 213K)

Sounds about right desu user. We'll see.

Attached: 1532972269329.jpg (719x1024, 206K)

honoring my ancestors, really. i don't have much of a track on them because my grandpa didn't know what his grandpa's name was though.
but i still feel metaphysically connected to them when i do certain things.
my goal is saving my Volk from materialism, hedonism, and degeneracy by any means, to solve the Bosniak question and to make Herzegovina rightful Croatian soil.
but for the latter, the first is needed.

As retarded as it sounds, just living a simple life being nice to others while appreciating the beautiful things of living like art, nature, romance, so on.

My needs are basic.

based and redpilled

that is the end goal, not meaning user