Whites will pay thousands of dollars in vet bills for their pets but refuse to pay a cent of Reparations

Whites will pay thousands of dollars in vet bills for their pets but refuse to pay a cent of Reparations

Attached: reperations.jpg (300x383, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0VBq9ua-7lY
youtube.com/watch?v=FIgrXvePffM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why should I be forced to pay for something I didn't have any part in?

Blaming an entire group of people for the actions of some seems pretty racist to me bud

Yeah, basically
SorryNotSorry

You should talk to the former slave owners about reparations. I think the democrats are broke, though, so good luck.

Attached: 1525247683152.jpg (832x727, 187K)

Doggos and Cattos have value unlike niggers. And I don't even like cats.

Attached: 1445618986_1365513945.jpg (500x666, 68K)

Ancient Greeks were black, romans need to pay reparations

If i OWNED a black person i might consider it

What the fuck do you think welfare is?

Wtf i love democrats now

Truth is: Blacks didn't fight for their freedom. Blacks stood on the sidelines while whites were slaughtered for their freedom. If it wasnt for whites giving up their lives, blacks would still be slave today in 2018.

t.Mexican

>Whites will pay thousands of dollars in vet bills for their pets
That's exactly what slaveowners did.

76% of american slave owners were ethnic jews.And the big slave traders were even more jewish. Go to Isreal fo reperations.
Also any animal has more value than a nigger.

The Romanz were bleck as well.
Like the Normans, Germans and Spanish until whitey came out of his cave and buried our history.
WE WUZ EUROPEANS

1. Reparations were already paid in blood, a over-payment that blacks can never repay to white people. Blacks are eternally indebted to white people now.

2. Canadians have nothing to do with it in the first place.

You guys are idiots.

Blacks didn't even bother fighting for their freedom. They were content with being slaves. Just look at the natives they rather die then be slaves and some tribes actually owned hundreds of slaves.

Pets are voluntary and less aggressive animals

Black people realize that if whites were to leave or disappear they wouldn't be treated kindly by Mexicans or Chinese.

Invest in gold and silver

Only thing I will pay for is shipping you your nigger ass back to Africa on a one way trip Tyrone.

Attached: EricHolderAffirmativeActionStipple.jpg (1200x930, 220K)

Niggers aren't my pets.

Don't forget, worse by their own.

'programs' = reparations

someone post the chart of net lifetime economic cost of black vs white, black = ~ negative 700k$ per capita lifetime, sounds like reparations to me

Great contribution brotha' , these witheoids won't erase our culture!
WE WUZ IN AFRICA
WE WUZ IN GREECE
WE WUZ IN ROME
AND WE WUZ IN NORD
yet white devil be calling us snow niggers!

Attached: 0e0538776d8a746856d68b6ce77fd9f4.jpg (640x960, 33K)

>Whites will pay thousands of dollars in vet bills for their pets but refuse to pay a cent of Reparations

Yeah because i own the pet and it's my responsibility.
I never owned a nigger so why would I pay for one?

I they they should be charged with transport costs for hauling their ungrateful asses out of the shithole that is Africa

Burnt down your shacks in the 60s we will do it again.

Stupid Canadian

Hell no, keep all of your niggers please.

wow I wonder who is behind this post.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-20 at 2.27.54 AM.png (1684x188, 64K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0VBq9ua-7lY

niggers should pay for using white man inventions

Yep we dumbasses need to be taught common sense in school

YOU didn't invent shit you insecure, racist, piggy backing faggot. kys.

>leaf
Post disregarded automatically. Saged and hidden.

Niggers should suck white mens cock for free when ever they want to, whenever they have to.

800K is government subsidies per nigger over their lifespan sounds an awful lot like go fuck yourself Obama leaf faggot.

Attached: 1461572120962.png (1064x1302, 1.67M)

they say america was built on the back of slaves, i want to know as an aussie, what did black slaves do other then pick cotton?

Niggas teaching that shit in school. White people stealing other peoples inventions.
Well thats true.
It pains me to accept this but hard as it is to part with, you can keep the peanut butter.
We'll keep computers, aircraft, satellites, phones, automobiles, medicine, electricity, radio, refrigerators, rockets and all the other shit since you want to play that card.

>but refuse to pay a cent of Reparations

what is EBT and affermative action ?

they already do
it's called WELFARE

Attached: bitter.jpg (575x544, 41K)

/thread

Attached: ooga booga monkey.jpg (586x586, 37K)

youtube.com/watch?v=FIgrXvePffM

Why would I ? The blacks aren't animals, they don't deserve free money, they can work. Also do England ask reparation for all the redcoat's deaths in the Zulu war ?

Attached: 1532049966821.jpg (680x649, 95K)

Talk to the Muslims about it.
They'll cut off your balls and sell you again

When I throw a stick and niggers chase it down and play fetch. Or until niggers can be trained with a bop on the nose with a newspaper or a learn not to be bad niggers from a loud "No" at that point I will pay a few cents for reparations. Until then they will will have to happy with the free fucking gibs they get every day of the year and how they get can get jobs or into schools just because they are a nigger even with inferior performance. Wait, shit, that sounds reparations. Never mind, fuck off.

Attached: War mys reparations at.png (500x522, 134K)

White people already paid the merchandise, the reparations should be paid by the slavers (black kingdoms in west africa).
White people are only victims of a scam, the merchandise usually revolt, and now require gibbs

Attached: african-merchant-selling-slaves-to-a-european-no-date_jpg.jpg (452x400, 91K)

I'm cool with some of my taxes going to reparations if it stops funding Israel. The other condition is you won't be allowed to collect it unless you move back to africa.

That is because niggers are no longer our pets.

I have never owned a nigger and never would.

Patrick Little is trying to start a reparations leadership, but he is unable to garner liberal support. Blacks and liberals refuse the reparations so I guess they lied about that too like everything else.