Lol, you dumb americans are so retard to realize that tacos are mexicans, and have the nerve to call them americans...

lol, you dumb americans are so retard to realize that tacos are mexicans, and have the nerve to call them americans, what is next, pizza isnt italian ?

Attached: tacker.png (720x432, 493K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stolen_Generations
vallartaeats.com/history-of-the-taco/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol

Attached: safespace.png (660x551, 26K)

The crispy taco shell was created in post-statehood Texas. Like with the crispy waffle cone, we improved outside foods by frying them.

Nobody in their right mind would call tacos American food except CivNat cucks. BUILD THE WALL!

mexicans don't eat tacos or nachoes they are a "western" dish actual mexican food is the most disgusting shit ever.

Bad news for you. Chop Suey ain’t Chinese, either. I traveled in Mexico some before it turned into total shit. I never once was offered or even fucking saw a taco in Mexico. Which is why “Mexican” used to be called TexMex.

anyone from south america is a piece of shit.
Every single one of you.

You can vouche for how bad mexican food really is then.. its literally like a plate of diahreah

the fanciest mexican resteraunts serve the equivilent to indian street food.

if you eat garbage from there you deserve what happens to you.

pizza originated in china, dumbass.

America invented Mexico.

Actually, the stuff I used to get back in the 60s wasn’t bad. Nothing at all like the so-called “Mexican Food” you see today. A variety of weird “casseroles” I suppose is the best way to describe it. I can’t remember any of the names of the stuff. It was made using tortillas and cheeses with various sauces and things. Actually, not much heat. Think lasagna but with tortillas. White and red sauces and mole.

>pizza isn't italian
Italian pizza was just dough and tomato sauce, it was the kind of stuff eaten by the poor and way smaller.
modern pizza was invented in the US by immigrants when they learned meat existed.

>lol, you dumb americans are so retard to realize that tacos are mexicans, and have the nerve to call them americans, what is next, pizza isnt italian ?

Congratulations!

Your people will always be remembered for making tacos

i'd rather eat guacamole than vegemite, roo fucker

Its our food now brown boi

>dumbass

Attached: 2018-08-20 09_51_26-History of Pizza - Pizza Origins.png (823x584, 187K)

yeah am talking about the food now just like a bunch of dirt spit and semen mixed together.
im sure back in the 60s it was good.

>lives on continent dominated by abbos

>bitches about south america

Thanks for the recipes now fuck off

>all Australians eat vegemite.
its like taking pot-noodles and just eating the flavor satchels.

Attached: 1232534.png (803x737, 409K)

Chinks invented pizza not wops.

>he thinks I don't run this shit with an Iron Fist.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stolen_Generations

Attached: 4643657567.jpg (468x363, 63K)

when your whole country illegally immigrates into ours, yes your food becomes ours.

fair enough

name one australian dish that is solely aussie that is good

>delusions of grandeur, the post

how is this relevant mexico is not even in South America.

his brain's gone walkabout apparently

Maybe if you stop sending your daughters to be boiled alive in acid filled oil drums, maybe they can make something from you're country that isn't as cheap as your water.

>There Paco I feed you now back to the border with you.

Attached: 891_u18chan.png (625x626, 35K)

Lol no

itt: stupid americans proving the point.

Attached: 1523984730310s.jpg (125x116, 3K)

calm down jose, no one's taking your taco truck away

is ok Jamal.

Attached: ameritards.png (1104x927, 75K)

pizza is from oklahoma, they started that shit so the beer joints could open and technically be considered a restaurant and pizza was the cheapest shit they could come up with

>improve
You're wrong about that. Crispy taco shells are shit and only niggers that eat Taco Bell like that shit.

Oh shit you just got dunked on by Pedro, Jamal.

this

only boomers eat crispy tacos

>implying south america has to do with this
Holy shit you’re retarded. Go suck some abbo niggers dick

pizza is american. Crap on tomato sauce and bread is italian.

To be fair, texas was part of mexico anyways so it’s mexican food

Attached: 4L_ePdxWxDP.jpg (310x310, 34K)

>Eating soft tacos
No teeth, Jose?

actually the first pizzas were roman (not italian)

made on roman shields, with roman olive oil, roman cheese and roman dates

is that a prerequisite to live in your trailer park?

Juan please.

I think it would be a better option to make taco shells fried chicken so you could chew with your dentures, jamal

Attached: Italian pizza.png (696x2050, 65K)

Nigger please, look at geography before the american mexican war

Attached: 4L_rgEjGmXY.jpg (500x369, 73K)

Good pizza isnt italian

You don't need teeth to break those piece of shit shells so your entire "taco" falls apart on the first bite, nigger

that's pasta not pizza

yeah it's arab-- kebab pizza

lol they think they invented tacos when really they only invented telephony, internet, computers, modern medicine, cars, space flight etc

lol dum whites take this spicy L

Everyone one knows pizza is rightful african clay.

The US eats more tacos then mexico lol and the tacos were invented by a lebonese guy with the shawarma meat

Niggers didn’t invent pizza, the only food they actually invented was literal dirt cookies

Attached: 4L_b9gdd4LM.jpg (950x633, 157K)

>we eat more because we are more
>Haha, that is why i can say we invented it, HAHA

Attached: tard-2.jpg (2048x1024, 101K)

kek

>lol, you dumb americans are so retard to realize that tacos are mexicans, and have the nerve to call them americans, what is next, pizza isnt italian ?
lol, you dumb mexicans are so retard to realize that tacos are spanish, and have the nerve to call them mexicans, what is next, pizza isn't scandinavian?

Get your shit right beaner

Mexico is in North America

dude those are not authentic mexican tacos in your pic...mexican tacos have soft shells

Tacos aren’t from spaniards otherwise there would’ve never been native influence in the food.

Kek
Clay is rightful African clay

u wot

>We invented putting meat and cheese in a shell

Attached: amsmortpoeplpierson.png (499x554, 100K)

the dish that came to be called "taco" after the 1800's began, stems from spain in the 1500's you fucking moron

>corn is from Mexico and invented tortillas mexicans thus invented tacos
>Spanish discovered mexico that is why tacos are spanish
HAHAHA, you are so fucking idiot

Attached: 1485894682225.jpg (807x802, 74K)

Then it wouldn’t have native influences in the food, it’s already known that tacos predated the arrival of the spanish to mexico because native american mexicans ate tacos with fish in the mexican valley. You clearly don’t know anything retard

"tacos" and tortillas weren't made in mexico for ages, the first ties to ANY of it is when the spaniards brought back corn. That doesn't make the food they made with it back in spain any more mexican than a toyota built in japan is canadian because it's made with metal from canada.

this

tacos and tamales are from the naked americans that lived there before europeans got to the new world

>"tacos" and tortillas weren't made in mexico
>america invented it through spanish who didnt know even corn existed

Attached: 1487972065674.jpg (651x1024, 59K)

Gyros> Tacos.

Trump for second term.

taco is just a poor persons sandwich.

You fucking what?

Attached: 24495016.jpg (766x900, 82K)

Tacos aren't real you taconigger.

Tacos existed before the arrival of the spaniards, Do some research you braindead aspie

vallartaeats.com/history-of-the-taco/

Attached: 4L_0KIRc1eq.jpg (400x400, 81K)

>implies italians arent a mix of blacks and arabs

frybread is about 100 times better than tortillas.
mexicans fucking suck at everything

Good goy

Attached: 4L_raKxEVjZ.jpg (696x464, 63K)

if tacos aren't american food, they don't belong in america. It's that simple, you either accept that the history or source of a food doesn't have any strict limitations on its staple consumption anywhere in the world, or you get your smelly bullshit out of my streets and back in your shitholes

Soft Tacos are just Burritos in denial.

>implying mexicans are in europe

Are you okay mario

I'll trade you your spics for our somalian niggers at a 1:1 rate desu senpai

There are Mexican burguers, your argument is trash. Cuélgate de los huevos, naco pendejo.

>no sé distinguir un argumento.
(you)

Attached: retard.gif (384x269, 837K)

He’s still right, faggot. Tacos are mexican regardless.

One of the great political debates of our time. Glad to see all you guys have your priorities in order.

Burritos are just gyros in denial and then sandwiches come after that. Then some nice porky pies.