SMOKING GUN!!! Judge Brett Kavanaugh Will NEVER Get on the Supreme Court Now!!

>“If Monica Lewinsky says that you inserted a cigar into her vagina while you were in the Oval Office area, would she be lying?”
>“If Monica Lewinsky says that you had phone sex with her on approximately 15 occasions, would she be lying?”
>“If Monica Lewinsky says that on several occasions in the Oval Office area, you used your fingers to stimulate her vagina and bring her to orgasm, would she be lying?”
>“If Monica Lewinsky says that she gave you oral sex on nine occasions in the Oval Office area, would she be lying?”
>“If Monica Lewinsky says that you ejaculated into her mouth on two occasions in the Oval Office area, would she be lying?”
>“If Monica Lewinsky says that on several occasions you had her give her oral sex, made her stop, and then ejaculated into the sink in the bathroom of the Oval Office, would she be lying?” [Grammatical confusion is in the original.]
>“If Monica Lewinsky says that you masturbated into a trashcan in your secretary’s office, would she by [sic] lying?”

These are DISQUALIFYING.
No self-respecting Republican can approve of this man.
Do you honestly support a Supreme Court Justice asking about cigars in pussies and ejaulating in sinks/trash cans?

IT’S OVER

Attached: D975F9D6-98D0-4770-861A-4FA209812C72.jpg (2048x3230, 1.01M)

Hey Black Cube. You're trash and you're all going to prison.

go on post more, i'm almost there

>Do you honestly support a Supreme Court Justice asking about cigars in pussies and ejaulating in sinks/trash cans?

Yes, that's pretty funny

>These are DISQUALIFYING.
>No self-respecting Republican can approve of this man.

WRONG.

based justice brett

OMG he actually DARED to want to ask the suspect if they did the things they were being accused of? What kind of fucking judge is he?

How does this affect his performance as a judge though? Why should I care what someone does in private as long as he keeps his mouth shut about it?

lol, you need some practice shill. you're not going to make your $1.53 an hour if you keep going at this rate.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with these questions. These were directed at a disgraceful sitting President of the US who had lied to the American people about having sexual relations with Monica Lewinski. Then he tried to backtrack and rationalize his lie by saying, "It depends what the definition of 'is' is."

So you have a weasel who already lied (and had to apologize to the entire nation for it). Then he started being an armchair lawyer, and disputing the meaning of totally unambiguous words.

These were questions to nail him to the wall either before congress or a grand jury.

this thread is going to
> 1 post by this ID
hard

Attached: 1497663477044.jpg (200x200, 7K)

>98
Desperate. There going to revive this?

FPBP

Attached: 1519405849659.jpg (645x624, 42K)

Nothing to revive OP is really young really dumb and really bad at shilling

How is this a bad thing again? He's literally asking these questions in a legal and moral context.

>moral context.
Yeah you should kill yourself.

>clinton dildod Lewinsky with a cigar

BASTE

Attached: 1534665553554.png (272x204, 41K)

I don't have time to read a blatant shill post can someone tl;dr the OP while I write sage in the options field so this thread doesn't get bumped?

Kek

>Yeah you should kill yourself.
but why?

>he asks questions related to the case
>this disqualifies him
???????

Attached: 1523177357325.jpg (296x298, 9K)

Is this a bot?
I’ve seen this spammed in almost every thread