Use Windows, Goyim

Use Windows, Goyim....

Attached: 1534798148955.png (1345x760, 34K)

linux is for commies, ask Jow Forums

LOLOLOL

DES

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHAHHAHAHHAHA

decentralization is not communism
having one official state provided OS would be communism

Attached: 1522400028888.png (785x757, 163K)

it's been more than 7 years since i used linux
it's always sucked for anything that is fun

If you could game on linus id switch, and no i dont want to reboot everytime i want to play a game, and using my geforce 1060 6gb in a vm seem complicated

+1
And that's why I use linux as my secondary pc.

YEAR OF LINUX

Does linux have perfect DirectX emulation yet?

ON THE DESKTOP

I know what you mean. But lately, Steam is giving Linux support. So, gaming is available.

No and never will. Also native OpenGL is broken more often than not. And that's a goo thing.

GIBS/Medat fucking sucks.

>tfw mac user

Attached: FD391B0D-038B-4A57-BB8B-F4E100B7FD5C.jpg (600x337, 52K)

Yes, yes, yes! Don’t use Linux and learn skills that may increase your skills, employability, and wages. Keep using windows so you can multiplayer with neck beards and kids from China. It will pay off greatly!

Hey slavnigger, how about posting a more current encryption test, something that wasn't imagined in the 60's.
are you servian? because you're acting like one

Would go Mac but I hate the idea of paying $3500 for a decent laptop. I can get the same specs and build with Razer for about $1k less.

oh fuck off nigger
go prepare the bull for your "traditional wife"
no one gives a shit about you itt

Keep spending hundreds of hours playing games, avoiding social contact, and not adding bullet points to resume. Less competition for the rest of us

It‘s still slow, unless you install gentoo

>social contact
I rather not have contact with mouthbreathing retards like you

>servian
Retarded maple nigger

>not dual booting

It's basically push button these days

Indeed. I run Ubuntu and kali (not a hax0r...it’s the only distro I’ve used on my old laptop that doesn’t crash on hibernate/sleep. Ubuntu, mint, Debian (yes, i know kali is based off Debian), etc just don’t play nice with this laptop)

t. pajeet "this is MS support how may I help you" rahmasheed

Yeah, apt has made Linux a breeze.

Dual booting is an hassle and also completely unnecessary since you can get a Raspbeyy Pi or a clone for very cheap. There's chromium, emulators, doom, quake and C compiler. What else do you need?

Office is the only good product my MS. No other product compares.

Choosing which OS to boot at the grub menu is hard?

unfortunately it takes space and it's a bit of a hassle to switch between os
maybe im just too lazy

Microsoft has always been slow adopting new hardware specs
the time when pure clock speed determined performance are long over

I used to use linux but now I do photography, graphic design and make videos for a living and linux doesn't really have good editing software

Mac os suck since 10.7 but just fyi you can install mac os on almost any intel laptop now adays

But they were early adopters if making the OS become large, bloated spyware and sharing your data with who knows?

AT HOME AND IN OFFICE

>OS that gives the user complete freedom
>For authoritarians

Attached: serveimage(16).jpg (645x773, 56K)

>being a communist
yikes

thisanonsucksbillgatesdick.jpg

I thought hackintosh was a meme. Sure, you can spend hours making it somewhat functional on a home build but the next update is going to fuck it all up again.

Not anymore all the patches are launched before the os so you can update and it will never fuck anything up

DES? - what year is it??!?!

The way it works is that "drivers"are launched by the uefi emulator or whatnot

Here is the problem.

Capitalism takes user feedback seriously.
Open source tells you go file a bugzilla and go fuck yourself.

Capitalism is actually interested in making the user interface easy to navigate.
Open source is just a bunch of fat nerds using command line.

Capitalism solves issues like user experience.
Open source can't be bothered with concepts like user experience, they don't depend on customer satisfaction.

This is why Open source will always lose.

Attached: please reconsider.png (824x720, 430K)

Yes because you have to reboot to change OS. And you have to close everything and re-open everything. And rebooting is like showering.

selling your users data is a much more lucrative business model than customer satisfaction

Attached: 1414608559764.jpg (431x427, 106K)

Ok, but it’s still going to be hard to properly signal your political leanings, coding skills, and wealth without that big swinging logo, homes

Kek

What percent of servers are running on non *nix machines again?

Get a ssd and 32gb ram. It’s a few seconds

>proprietary software
>user experience

Attached: 1419468004649.jpg (237x251, 9K)

Dxvk or vkdx whatever it was called is progressing but it's still buggy. Although there's already huge progress over the pos that was opengl, it also seems they get help from valve.

Got sick of Windows 10, switched to Arch and never looked back. Skyrim runs better under Linux than Windows. I can play SE on max settings with the SMIM and texture packs at 4k without dropping frames. It's the next best thing to actually being in Riverwood.

I was talking about consumer devices mainly.

Capitalism works because the developers are rewarded with money, and is encouraged to work for the customer.

>command line open sores
>user experience

Yes. There's a DX->Vulkan wrapper called DXVK that is perfect.

it's pretty fast considering windows sends all the encryption keys the NSA at the same time

macs are for women and faggots.

>Gaming in the year two thousand and eighteen

There aren't even any decent games on the market

No, you can’t write python code on anything but a Mac. Apparently, every bootcamp requires its people to use macs.

>Capitalism takes user feedback seriously
Windows 8
>Open source will always lose
Lose what? Open Source exists and grows steadily. It's always going to be behind commercial software so there really is no competition.

Didn’t Microsoft role or its own version of Linux?

>It's always going to be behind
That's the definition of losing.

that's Vulcan for (you)
still can't match DX12 and probably never will
its feeding too many mouths at AMD, Nvidia and Microsoft

if you are too retarded to operate on the shell you probably aren't meant to use the software in the first place
when it comes to actual GUI design its mostly FOSS adopting accepted standards, like the Material Design guidelines by Google
will every interface designer at some big corp cooks his own shit and sells it as pure gold

IT fags need to be hanged

Roll out. Fucking phone

I don’t even work in fucking IT.

I'm still on windows 95

L337

not their own Linux but the Ubuntu subsystem
like a full blown bash with a wrapper
looks promising, especially considering Ubuntu is aiming to become the "new" Windows

software boomer

Ubuntu is pretty good but I hate their fucking name.

Not microsoft directly, but there used to be SCO linux.
That's the definition of seeing everything as dichotomy.

Once, I talked to a Windows employee named Abdul Something over their portal. He was completely clueless how to help me but at least he fills the diversity quota.

Going down to the windows store (yes they had those back in the day) and buying it was one of the most memorable experiences of my life

It was like a vaporwave song

>shitposting on 4chin from Windows 95 in current year
brave

they did a decent job pandering to Windows users by building a almost fool proof distro
for anybody with actual experience it feels like Unix with support wheels

Attached: buny.png (237x264, 90K)

Try getting a copy of key license you lost. It’s Kafkaesque

> You need a Mac to write Python code

I’m a Mac user, but you could not be more wrong. Python works on Windows and Unix (Linux/MacOS) systems.

>communism
>state

I think you need to read up on what commies actually want

>if you are too retarded to operate on the shell you probably aren't meant to use the software in the first place
That's the attitude that makes you lose your customers.

I have also seen CLIfags keeping copypaste around just so they could navigate the shit they love so much.
It just isn't feasible for everybody.

No one forces you to use GPL. So no.
The owner of the IP has the right to chose how his IP is used, the complete opposite of communism.

Tongue in cheek, muh man.

I’m sorry. I’m autistic. This was obviously a joke. I was thinking “bootcamp” was a reference to the Mac software

that's not even diversity that's just slave labor

>Communism
>not a massive central state
I think you need to read up on what communism inevitably produces.

My "productivity" software does not run on Linux, so unless you pay me you can go fuck yourself

Yes, let’s make all computing as retard proof as an iPad. Sounds great

Windows 7 #1

He is right.

The Mozilla foundation is funding leftist anarchistst and terrorists.
When you support open source, you support terrorists.

Attached: zCxDj60OLnY_640x360.jpg (640x360, 39K)

Antifa programmer furries

>implying kali isn't fun

if you are aiming to make money you don't ship a CLI only product in the first place
its much easier to teach someone to push a button instead of having them memorize a command
i'd probably still be faster on the shell when you navigating around a GUI
also thanks to using aliases aka. "copypaste" for mundane shit you need every day

>The Mozilla foundation is funding leftist anarchistst and terrorists.

+ THEY LOVE FAGS

ALSO KDE IS FULL OF SJW SCUM

THAT TELLS YOU ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT LINUX

ALSO THEY GOT SOME CRYPTO FROM NSA ....AND THEY INCLUDED IT

STAY WITH WINDOWS GUYS JUST PIRATE IT

Attached: 8e8.png (509x619, 8K)

There’s nothing wrong with iPads existing. I obviously wouldn’t use one for software dev, but they’re fine for content consumption.

I blame piracy.

Now if only there was a good browser that wasn't open source. But you're right about the Mozilla foundation. It has become an issue and it's killing firefox.

Some of the best games ever made ran on openGL and were developed by linux geeks. Fucking love that community. Nexuiz/Warsaw/urban terror/quake 3/ tremulous anyone?

How did KDE go full SJW?

This is retarded. Just use icecat, and who uses KDE anyway? It's absolute shit.

the main reason for Windows dominating the market is piracy

Attached: 1422974688984.jpg (245x196, 8K)

>Support expires within two years

>using KDE in current year

Attached: 1412689877993.png (555x504, 281K)