*cracks open an ice-cold bang's*

>*cracks open an ice-cold bang's*
>*siiiiiiiiiiiiip*

My son sent me a video on Facebook where some guy went around on a college campus and asked a bunch of snowflakes why they don't like Trump. They all just called him a Nazi but couldn't even explain why. Kids these days. It's a shame what this country's coming to.

Attached: 1534796717588.jpg (250x229, 17K)

xDD

>bang's

Sage and report manchildren threads

Haha, is this a commercial? Hilarious. That's supposed to be a Monster.

Maybe he's only pretending to be retarded

>bang's
Wow, did you seriously fail to read the cursive off the can and don't actually know what barq's is?

>bang’s

Seriously, faggot?

kill yourself back to Jow Forums retard

Another company is trying to hijack this meme-mmercial.

No, this is pasta from a few months ago. Funny enough the pasta also said bangs.

Yankeeshillscum can’t even Barq’s.

This is such a thinly veiled clumsy attempt at website marketing it's great.

I'd have to actually consider it pretty clever if they did that on purpose to trigger faggots like me.

Attached: 1455285885445.gif (250x250, 993K)

I could go for an ice cold bangs. I heard bangs has bite.

Attached: 1534379891085.png (1500x761, 276K)

The always order a bang's whenever I go to the bar. If I see a cute girl or two I usually get some for them too

>not understanding humor

Pretending to be retarded is only funny to actual retards

they are mocking gen x by pretending to be retarded, youre the dumbfuck bro

Niggers cant read that shit though.

My dog will turn his nose up to a&w, but if it's bangs.. he's all in

That's Barq's not "bang's." You retards can't even read cursive. Our education system has really failed the youth. I'm surprise you retarded zoomers guessed the last letter was an "s."

>tfw I'm a store manager
>ordered cases of single cans of the monster meme shit and it sold like crazy
>ordered cases of 4 packs and hope it sells the same
I have no idea why it's so popular and the only time I've ever heard about it is this boomer shit, but thanks fags, you made my work easier.

Did he have a spoon taped to his microphone?

yea based pede i love bangs it really puts some hair on my pencil

Attached: 1531786906031.png (900x900, 348K)

HaHaHaHa!
Op =1
Summer = 0
Every fucking tiem

Attached: 1534736451782.png (555x1087, 672K)

gofundme to start bangs rootbeer
"it's the bomb"

I like to get a little fancy and drink some fine French shit. Oliet Bang's is my fave.

Attached: 1500606743852.jpg (355x355, 27K)

bangs is a lot better than A&W honestly. its the only rootbeer that contains caffeine

kek

Jow Forums > Jow Forums
Jow Forums is such a shit hole now.

>this thread is open
>got a 3 day ban for deep state thread

Moderation was a mistake

>Bang's
Holy fugg, that made me laugh, cursive really is dead to anyone under 30.

Atención, mundo entero! Escucha mi proclamación:
¡Onions Alejandro un mexicano-americano y vengo a decir la verdad! Trump no ganará en su guerra contra nosotros: como resultado de esto, ahora te estoy diciendo que la victoria está cerca, ¡incluso los boomers blancos ya no tendrán la fuerza para oponerse a nosotros! Si alguien se atreve a oponerse a nosotros, ellos sabrán el poder devastador de que nosotros ganemos el voto. ¡Aquellos que podrían oponerse a nuestra regla ya no existen! Sí, desde este día, de ahora en adelante, ¡el mundo nos pertenece! Yo, Alejandro, te digo esto: ¡el mundo nos pertenece! ¡VIVA LA RAZA!

Attached: x0wryGJ.jpg (1600x1000, 435K)

good fuckin deepstate bullshit it doesn't exist the whole government is corrupt not just a small imaginary anti trump group you fool

Top kek bro

>bang's
Top kek OP I'm going to have to use that one down the road and watch everyone sperg out.