Brazilians expel Venezuelan refugees

>Be a fucking brazilian nigger. Teach eurofags how to deal with "violent refugees":
Immigrant camps from Venezuela were destroyed by Brazilians on Saturday morning (18/8), in Pacaraima (RR), on the border with the neighboring country, the attacks occurred after an assault committed by Venezuelans against a Brazilian merchant who took a hit on the head and was hospitalized. Unidentified man says that the merchant was a good person and that, for Venezuelans, "now it will be that way". More than 1,500 Venezuelans returned to their country after the attacks.
youtu.be/d71hgRhRy8s

Attached: Venezuela.jpg (1366x768, 126K)

>poor huemonkey can't even navigate ms paint properly

Attached: brhue.jpg (487x510, 71K)

As if Brazil is any better to go there. This is my biggest fear, that shit will get so bad in South America that they will force their way into the USA. Bunch of murderers, I have watched enough ync videos to know what kind of shit hole it is.

Good. People should stay in their own countries with their own people.

1. You're a idiot. 2. Your acting like you obviously are a child. 3. If you really are happy being a "Closed minded Bigot" Then im fine with that, i'm not the one being a complete ass to people because im comparing being a pedophile to animals when its respectably to kids itself. But we all know that the idiots usually get the credit for this shit. Also, its nice knowing that "A, none of you have a open mind" and "B, all of you are probably idiots with a closed mind, thinking nothing is ever ok with being weird in this world, cause we need to limit ourselves to adults, obviously cause you think that fucking a animal is so bad and only being able to masturbate and fuck other people is good" seriously, grow the fuck up already and see that fucking everything that could or would want it is not wrong.

you just don't have a open mind of the world. Because sticking your dick in a dogs mouth is the cleanest place ever. Cleaner than sticking it in a women's vagina or ass or a mans ass and getting a fucking STI.

Mexicans already forced their way into USA. You have been colonized and now are 56%. We are 45%. You will be like us.

Why am I reading about dicks in dog mouths?

fpbp
Do they not have the crop function in Brazil?

Maybe he's Canadian

That's a dick move tbqh.

Venezuelan have less nigger DNA than brazilians though.

Venezuelans are too white for Brasil

Attached: Murican.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Stop saying it like that you nigger, the south is still white.

Attached: 1530237508681 (1).jpg (2000x4600, 2.03M)

>I can't see the word merchant without cracking up

This place has ruined me.

Kek

The leaf must be stoped

Attached: hue.png (467x431, 292K)

Why are we not doing this too?

Plz no, or they will come here

Then you kick them out too, let's just start containing them in their bigger country

my friend had a great idea to sell condoms in venezuela in 2015 when the prices reached some astronomical rates. He flew in Caracas with two suitcases full of condoms. Both got "lost" by the airport staff.
Question: what is my friend's nationality?

Attached: 1386593328333.jpg (469x354, 20K)

The migrants got back the next day and migration into your cunt is still ongoing, now there are more soldiers defending the migrants because of the attacks

Stop using a half-truth to make it look like the "victory" that it clearly isn't you retarded monkey