A new tool in the drug war. Since you flush it they don’t need a search warrant. Just like your trash

A new tool in the drug war. Since you flush it they don’t need a search warrant. Just like your trash

theoutline.com/post/5963/you-can-hide-your-drug-problem-but-your-waste-cant?zd=1&zi=3lkspaty

Attached: C8579438-470B-4CFE-B664-671D62FFA4AF.jpg (623x345, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

acic.gov.au/sites/g/files/net1491/f/national_wastewater_drug_monitoring_program_report_1_0.pdf?v=1490333695
youtube.com/watch?v=DJklHwoYgBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eJuxo0j1JtE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what a waste of money. I bet a Jew made this.

u can also dna taste from feces

this is to hunt down the chosen blood lines for sacrifice to complete the ritual.

dont give them your waste, keep it, save it, hide it.

Attached: 1483841810098.gif (448x487, 1.71M)

Decades ago I wondered how long it would take them to testing sewers to find drug users.

I imagine crackheads will start shitting in a hole in the backyard once they get wind of this

>install your own septic tank on your property
once again decentralization beats government bullshittery

time to start pooping on the compost pile so the jews won't get me

just kidding, white neighborhoods all have septic tanks.

Fine. Then I will just start shitting on the lawn like a dog.

India has "smart streets", superpower 2030

India had it right all along

>ID

Attached: 1524841661117.jpg (994x1200, 121K)

Just piss in the sink. Solid waste can be stored in plastic bags then disposed of discreetly in passing prams or other people's shopping bags. There's always a solution.

(((insurance companies))) would pay billions for this

>its bad to do drugs ona public holiday
fuck off let me live in peace

Why the hell would pay to have that retarded shit installed?

that's fucking disgusting
just install a septic tank, goddamn

Pretty sure this would fall under digging through trash IE you can’t

>Adult Swim logo
Hang on a second now...

I wasn't being completely serious about dropping bags of shit in prams. Just so you know, user.

>Adult swim

>I imagine crackheads will continue shitting in a hole in the backyard once they get wind of this
Ftfy

you ain't tasting my shit any time soon kike

Shit bait, but cop this shit
acic.gov.au/sites/g/files/net1491/f/national_wastewater_drug_monitoring_program_report_1_0.pdf?v=1490333695

Hang on, read article after amgery reacts to pic.

It's bait. The article just states that waste was tested and found spikes in drug levels during holidays. No mention of such device.

This bong is based and redpilled holy shit.

Desu as long as druggie degenerates get BTFO I’m ok

Attached: 84645FAD-76F6-4ECE-8179-DD37C0E771AA.jpg (690x960, 128K)

kek

Well look at what 10 seconds of searching found from fucking 2014. Skip to 1:18 if you're lazy.
youtube.com/watch?v=DJklHwoYgBQ

Attached: put down.gif (500x208, 303K)

When I was squatting in the mid90s we'd poop in plastic grocery bags and throw them onto the roofs of neighboring buildings. Your idea is better, though, I think.

Why wouldn't you be able to dig through the trash? Do you really think that cops don't dig through trash? I guarandamntee cops will dig through your trash if they think it will help their case against you.

This could be useful for monitoring drug prevalence by area, and efficacy of programs over time, but is retarded for individual law enforcement.

I like how no one bothered to click the link which is about some shitskin testing sewage to determine drug use.

For fucks sake the image literally says [adult swim] on it and has nothing to do with the article. you guys are the worst

Yes, I agree. This image from an [adult swim] fake infomercial would definitely be retarded for law enforcement to use

We all pajeet now

>scans shit for shit to look for
youtube.com/watch?v=eJuxo0j1JtE

You should be natural, and piss and shit outside in a hole.

the witches are gonna steal my piss

That's what (((they))) want you to do, they want you to dehumanize yourself in our increasingly 1984esque world.
>no weed for you goy! buy our Xanax and Opiates instead!

>tax dollars used sifting through human excrement to continue an unconstitutional war.
this is news?

>not pooping in bags and leaving it on the street in San Fransisco

>he hasn't seen smart pipe
Adult Swim used to have some kino shorts