scoopfeeddotnet
stevenhager420
thegoldfishreport
unifiedserenity

Attached: VS.gif (1143x1359, 2.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PTmYyfXb4nc
youtube.com/watch?v=0JoeXAFBbpQ
exposedmagus.wordpress.com/2015/10/13/unpublished-sandy-hook-files-christopher-rodias-extended-family/
youtube.com/watch?v=HZS_JQ6WXC4
archive.org/details/HQWeNeedToTalkAboutSandyHookFullVideoInHigherQuality
cspsandyhookreport.ct.gov/
youtube.com/watch?v=5mh9L0vn9lU
disclose.tv/182013-sandy-hook-school-shooting-tribute-vid-uploaded-1-month-before-301366#ixzz2HTHVTaXT
youtube.com/watch?v=VcHvhdNc_Y4
youtube.com/watch?v=A4rwdriJpkc&t=9s
youtube.com/watch?v=Wqdx0mlHMX8
youtube.com/watch?v=s5EOvkQ2QjI
youtube.com/watch?v=zE3ieoMSzw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek. These people don't realize that there's so many people awake now. The censorship is to preserve their own sanity at this point.

they really try to scrub this one

Makes me think it was a hoax after all. It's all so tiresome.
Anyone else feels sleepy?

Attached: 1534352924750.jpg (480x640, 47K)

Doesn't trs use WordPress

the jews always lose in the end

Attached: sandy hook.jpg (650x325, 28K)

It's like hate speech laws all over again

>Makes me think it was a hoax after all.
The streisand effect.
At this point I can only assume that there is something even bigger being hidden.
I can't believe these people really think they can erase something in the internet era.

this. The kikes will burn this time.

whats with the gif image, senpai?

Is there something about Sandy Hook they are desperate to hide?

I want to put my pee pee in her

Attached: michael-bloomberg-1.jpg (900x750, 84K)

Jews don't understand the concept of a tactical retreat. They will keep doubling down and exposing themselves until they get Shoahed again.

A photoshop goof up, torso of alleged "victim" isn't lined up correctly, gif moves it to correct position.

Attached: time.jpg (725x960, 85K)

They are trying to hide the fact that it didn’t happen, the fact that the school was not even open as a school for that whole school year leading up to the shooting, and that all the parents were actors.

Look at the date.

Attached: media victims.png (710x568, 258K)

Attached: victoriasoto.gif (1920x2160, 268K)

It was 35 degrees that day. Why is this officer wearing a light jacket? Why are the kids not wearing jackets at all? Could it be because this picture was taken somewhere else on a different day?

Attached: 47C64D95-CDF8-4CC1-A9A9-6CD10BB67961.jpg (620x465, 75K)

>Anyone else feels sleepy?
[Yawn]
I do.
That's probably enough browsing conspiracy theory websites for one night.
I think I might just go to bed.

Attached: tmp_24688-1476913281699542168114.png (608x541, 411K)

I don’t get it senpai :/

The shooting happened two days after the Charity website for it went live.

Event happened December 14, 2012. Picture of the "victims" were already on the internet 2 days before! One example of many posted online beforehand. Obviously the entire thing was a scam with crisis actors.

Attached: robbie parker.jpg (664x500, 36K)

>According to the Newtown Bee, a “reliable local law enforcement source” told them that a man with a gun who was spotted in the woods near the school on the day of the incident was an “off-duty tactical squad police officer from another town.”

newtown bee, everyone. never trust newtown bee

Attached: Sandy_Hook_Principal_statement.jpg (1152x593, 164K)

>Dawn Hochsprung
>Supposedly killed
>she calls the local newspaper to report what happened
lol

gene rosen sort of sums the entire event. constantly changing little details like sometimes it was a bus driver who goes with the the kids to gene's house. other times it is a man speaking harshly to the kids and then just disappears.

I feel like there was a big change of plans or something. like the original event was newtown bee story.

Chemtrailsplanet, one of the shoa’d sites, had some great info on how a bunch of the houses in Sandy Hook were sold for $0 on the same day. Really strange. Also, there were exactly 26 Christmas trees at the fire station next to the school on the day of the shooting, and the next day they decorated all 26, one for each victim. How did they have the exact number of trees they would need before the shooting took place? They also had an electronic sign board that told people arriving to the fire station to sign in. How did they get the sign programmed that quickly? Someone took the time during the chaos of the shooting to program a sign and roll it into place in time for the first arriving parent to see it?

interesting police statements

Attached: sandy hook shooter.png (813x179, 170K)

Attached: sandy hook police statement.jpg (869x147, 39K)

wearing the mask

Attached: sandy hook police statement2.jpg (863x301, 112K)

(((They Live)))

The Jews are reptilian aliens. They are trying to hypnotize you to "sleep"

Wake up goyimz

Attached: Jews (2).jpg (310x163, 6K)

Yah, they probably were filming for the event all summer long, news was writing stories, graphic artists were doing photoshops, and at some point they decided to change the date when the event would actually be staged live, but not everybody got the message.

Attached: check-in.jpg (1920x1080, 292K)

FULLY AWAKEN NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=PTmYyfXb4nc

Attached: Lee Rosenberg.jpg (480x360, 12K)

>I think 9 people had the day off?
>Joanne Didinato - friend of Janet Vollmer, daughter friend of Scott Vollmer.
>Amanda D'Amato another friend of Janet Vollmer.
>Kevin Anzellotti another friend of Janet Vollmer?
>"It should be noted that during the interview there were two signed sworn statements taken from [D'Amato] in succession. Detective Allegro took a statement from [D'Amato] pertaining specifically to a possible disturbance at the school the day prior to the shooting and her pre-scheduled absence from school on 12/14/12, and this Detective took a more generalized informational statement from D'Amato." (00257144)

Janet Vollmer's son Scott Vollmer worked for Michael Bloomberg as event manager. His mother is Kindergarten teacher. Scott Vollmer was buzzed into the school because they recognize him.

why do I think that. Because Sally Cox, school nurse tells USA Today reporter that she knew the gunman's mother and she was a wonderful Kindergarten teacher. coincidently he also live in Hoboken NJ just like Ryan Lanza.

Attached: scott vollmer sandy hook.png (1346x357, 184K)

They're scared because it so obviously was a hoax

youtube.com/watch?v=0JoeXAFBbpQ

yea gene is full of shit. he live like 10 feet away from the firehouse where everyone was. He even said he looked at the casualty list, when a mother came to his house and was asking about one kid.

hey guiz my x had a kid at SH
this is bad staap it

Attached: sandyhookshill.png (1149x1888, 2.11M)

Attached: sandyhookfake.jpg (1376x1430, 364K)

Some info on the car Adam Lanza supposedly used. A lot harder to find info than it was a few years ago

exposedmagus.wordpress.com/2015/10/13/unpublished-sandy-hook-files-christopher-rodias-extended-family/

Disregard. That site is wingnut bullshit in its conclusion lol. But still, look into CHRISTOPHER RODIA

>Why are the kids not wearing jackets at all
They were probably in class when the shooting started, and told to evacuate and leave their jackets behind. You suck at this conspiracy stuff user.

youtube.com/watch?v=HZS_JQ6WXC4

That is strange...

This is all happening now because we figured out that David Hogg and Adam Lanza are the same person.

Doesn't exercising editorial control turn them into a publisher instead of a host?
I'm glad to see companies take full responsibility for their content.

Why are the shadows in the picture so severe, when the school wasn’t evacuated until after 10am?

What the fuck you guys. My cousin's barber's kids went to that school. They were lucky they weren't killed. It halpened, you don't get to deny this, these were human beings, this shit isn't funny. I guess you conspiratards probably believe in flat earth too huh?

BEST VIDEO BREAKDOWN TO DATE

Attached: Sandy_Hook_Anna.jpg (1246x2081, 848K)

I hear one cop calling in the plate. then another guy comes on talking about the suspect being in front of him. Rodia, but the radio is have a seizure I cant tell what going on

Attached: 1534296108076.jpg (302x319, 6K)

Haven't looked into the topic since 2013. I can't believe it. Google and YT, no matter what I search specifically, will only guide me to MSM accounts of the events. I should have made a folder and archived as much as possible back then...

Attached: robbie-parker.jpg (640x360, 116K)

some of the stuff could have been photo'd and filmed at an earlier date. then they just give the media pre packaged photos and footage

cspsandyhookreport.ct.gov/

Attached: lanzatrunk.jpg (2394x1536, 483K)

>literally who blogs
>its the jews

ok

I never really look into it...mainly because Ry Dawson, a nigga whom i trust, said it was a Jonestown kookspiracy...now, I get it, if you follow Ry for any amount of time you'll quickly realize that he really has a gripe with Alex Jones...so...

But I do remember watching Jeff C video on it, although he was a spaz also (didn't check up on him 2 years...is he still active?)

>David Hogg and Adam Lanza

Pls explain

there still a lot of good stuff out there. Like stuff about Robbie Parker
>Robbie Parker, a 32-year-old physician’s assistant who landed a job in Connecticut less than a year ago, became one of the faces of the tragedy early on
his intelius says he worked at Danbury Hospital
Robert Parker, PA-C (Physician Assistant – Certified):
Specialties: Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Affiliations: Danbury Hospital
Office Location: Onsite Neonatal, PC
1000 Haddonfield Berlin Road
Voorhees, NJ 08043

if I read that right his office was in new jersey?

methinks they doth protest too much

>sandy hoax confirmed

Suck a dick Muhammed.

Imagine if you hosted a blog site and thousands of people made high-traffic blogs claiming that 2+2=5

What ever happened to the man in the woods by the school in army attire? He was put in a police car and hauled off, but I never heard about him again.

Danbury is in Connecticut.

>Office Location: Onsite Neonatal, PC
>1000 Haddonfield Berlin Road
>Voorhees, NJ 08043

They claimed he was a police officer from another town. What that means, I have no idea, but he was never seen or heard from again.

Yea, just takes a lot more effort.

youtube.com/watch?v=5mh9L0vn9lU

Here's one 8 min
disclose.tv/182013-sandy-hook-school-shooting-tribute-vid-uploaded-1-month-before-301366#ixzz2HTHVTaXT

yea if I remember that is the first photo they release. probably based on old Ryan Lanza ID

One would think the media might want to interview this individual....

lol, you are retarded

Looks normal. She is twisting her torso genius. I think Sandy Hook is a hoax but this is not compelling at all. In fact it is more likely to make people think we are all retarded.

Exactly. Guy just happens to be in the woods, dressed in camo, right next to a high profile shooting, but we never hear from him again? What was his name? What was he doing there?

Actors walking in circles around the school

youtube.com/watch?v=VcHvhdNc_Y4

I mean I'm not saying your wrong, but 35 degrees in Connecticut is light jacket weather for most people. Even as a kid the first day it finally hit 40 again, we'd be in shorts.

Thanks user

Attached: 1474759182164.png (1165x1075, 728K)

The parents tried to sue Bushmaster for making the murder weapon, but on camera, the police are seen taking the Bushmaster out of the trunk of “Adam Lanza’s vehicle.” This is why this whole thing is obvious bullshit. They made 1000 mistakes but kept plowing along, sticking to the scripted way the events should play out. How the hell is Bushmaster responsible of that is the gun he left in the car? Whoever planned this operation had shit for brains, but luckily they have the media on their side.

The other thing that is ridiculous about Sandy Hook is that Connecticut made it illegal to request FOIA stuff and a felony to question the official narrative. In what world is that legal? Imagine if it was illegal to question the JFK assassination. There’d have been riots.

Are you fucking retarded? Are you seriously claiming a low-res screenshot of a website is some kind of conclusive proof?

Giving you a second reply because this is good shit. Notice it's not on YT....

Attached: 1474758601378.png (450x349, 245K)

My son is jewish. If I let you have the mother can we live?

Good points user!

>The other thing that is ridiculous about Sandy Hook is that Connecticut made it illegal to request FOIA stuff and a felony to question the official narrative
The funny thing is they did it about 6 months before the "shooting" too.

Thank you for this.

What can you expect with American education being what it is?

This'll be a streisand effect

the footage of the guy being chased in the woods was like at almost 12:30 pm. which is super weird.

there was also a guy wearing a brown jacket that tell the police he had no reason to be there.
>I asked him why he was in the area. He stated that he used to live in Newtown and just
>"happened to be in the area". I asked him if he had a vehicle and he stated that it was parked at the Sandy Hook Firehouse.

this guy may be scott vollmer

Attached: 1519401544064.png (569x437, 304K)

>Scott Volmer
Tweet the deetz nigger

khazar milkers??

Just look into it for yourself. If you have any desire to know if Sandy Hook is a hoax or not research it.
You both seem like clever young people whos gender I wont assume. I think however that you would only believe the truth with your own eyes. I can help get you started. Find the unedited footage of this interview and you'll find your answer.

youtube.com/watch?v=A4rwdriJpkc&t=9s

This video posted by
is a goldmine

Attached: 1469204784726.gif (670x473, 191K)

that was mostly a guess. I dont even know what Scott looks like. that dude is hidden away, but I think this guy played a key role somehow.
The school nurse described him in detail to Andrea McCarren of USA Today. said she knew who the gunman's mother was and she was fantastic kindergarten teacher. said she looked him right in the eyes. then she change the story after that. said she only saw his boots

here is janet.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wqdx0mlHMX8

youtube.com/watch?v=s5EOvkQ2QjI
usa today reporter. she talks about the nurse at 50 seconds.

bump

Attached: 1.jpg (640x301, 89K)

Believe me, the long one is worth it
It always gets scrubbed.
Spread it!

Attached: 2.jpg (960x720, 120K)

Agreed. Grab a sip and some popcorn. Downloading that shit for the future.

check this one out. this lady was a teacher at the school that day
youtube.com/watch?v=zE3ieoMSzw4

This woman is lying through her gapped teeth, though she seems quite the semen demon, so I’m torn.

Not sure what that was supposed to prove. Either way, you're alright user, you can come over to my house and fuck my sister.

Got any hot sauce on that, goob?

I too was distracted by the allure of Ms. Piggy

Attached: Id hit it.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I guess she is just another brave sandy hook hero that hides her sadness deep down in the dark corners. Although I do believe her on one point
>believe everything you hear.

Attached: dirty larry.jpg (1280x720, 203K)