Is White People getting more dumber?

Attached: 2018_08_20_11.12.51_edit.jpg (1426x1957, 328K)

Attached: 2018_08_20_15.04.01_edit.jpg (1440x2377, 283K)

Attached: 2018_08_20_11.14.58_edit.jpg (1440x2103, 292K)

awww
nobody likes your slide

Attached: iq+race+sat+2014+sat-act+composite[1].png (483x291, 21K)

We have more niggers and spics than ever before in history lol

Attached: trolling is a art.jpg (380x646, 51K)

>White countries flooded with low IQ niggers, spics, pakis, Indians, Arabs
>Whites are getting dumber!!!

>white people are a shrinking demographic, becoming more and more the minority
>why are iqs dropping?
Hmm.

Hmmm, whatever could be causing this?

Attached: population africa europe asia UN.png (882x709, 65K)

common core was designed to bring the brightest down, because bringing the dimmest up proved impossible. we may just be able to bring white iqs to parity with niggers before it all falls apart.

>women in teaching positions
>getting flooded with low IQ shitskins
>everything becoming Politically Correct
Gee I wonder fucking why

Attached: 1534110995757.jpg (1100x1315, 217K)

Out here nonwhite people are unaccommodated so they work harder and may look smarter.

I wouldn't worry about it, if that is actually bothering you. White people have always been a minority here and I wouldn't be able to tell from my day to day.

>brown population increasing
>iq decreasing

Attached: 1497228198962.png (1000x1000, 66K)

ARE! not is!

Department of education and leftists.

No, they're looking at averages, which means with the decrease of Whites as a percentage of the population, so too does the National Average IQ fall when they're replaced by South and African Americans.
Miscegenation happens so little that it doesn't matter even with all the propoganda.

Absolutely this.

Attached: 1523839536922.jpg (960x960, 120K)

>is
You might be.

Reality is that shitskin children are making up a higher percentage of children in the West, so the average IQ goes down.

>more dumber
You're spearheading the movement.

Let's see....
>World becoming increasingly brown as subhumans swarm and multiply in North America and Europe
>Ave. IQ falls 7 pts per generation
>Pic of white kid with drawn on dunce cap
>There's no explaining it, goy

it's all so fucking tiresome

Attached: 1531069435883.png (379x439, 100K)

Also happening amongst native europeans, this is what happens whe you guy ful retard democracy atheist cuck.

True intelect comes from God, whites are exempt from His will.

I hate to take the bait like this, but I can't help but point out that the IQ drop is only because of immigration.

Attached: 12161151-world-map-iq-drop-due-to-immigration.ab94b306.jpg (960x540, 58K)

>Article Summary
Young people's IQ scores have started to deteriorate after climbing steadily since Wold War Two, a new study has found.

The drop in scores marks the end of a trend - known as the Flynn effect - which has seen average IQs rise for the past 60 to 70 years by roughly three points a decade.

IQ scores might have fallen since the turn of the millennium, according to previous studies.

In the latest study Ole Rogeburg and Bernt Bratsberg, of the Ragnar Frisch Centre for Economic Research in Oslo, found that Norwegian men's IQs are lower than the scores of their fathers when they were the same age.

The pair analysed the scores from a standard IQ test of over 730,000 men - who reported for national service between 1970 and 2009.The research has been published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America Journal.

In this study by US researchers, more than 500 children were asked about how often they had consumed fish in the past month - with options ranging from 'never' to 'at least once per week'.

After taking into consideration factors such as their parental education, occupation and marital status, it found children who eat fish least once a week score 4.8 points higher than those who never do.

He made the title like that on purpose, you fucking morons. I guess IQs really are dropping.

Hey sentence left out of the auto-summary:
>The decline is do with a difference in technique in the way languages and maths are taught in schools, scientists have suggested.

"jokes on you! I was acting stupid the whole time!"

this is what happens when you let women fuck anyone and subsidize them when they get knocked up

>article uses picture of white boy

They would have used a picture of a black girl if iq were increasing. They’re so predictable it hurts.

dysgenics

>immigrate mass people with a 3rd grade education
>thinks its the genetics

liberal logic

Attached: PISA American.png (452x1428, 122K)

Yes because they aren’t having enough kids, genes degrade over time naturally, but if you have a lot of kids, some of them come out smarter than the parent. When the smarter offspring breed, they get a chance to create an even smarter offspring.

But the chances of getting a dumb child are higher so over time if white people don’t have enough children they grow dumber.