Chink-Jew crossbreeds will rule the world

Is there a more terrifying mixture? The cunningness of the Jew fused the inhumanity of the chink. It's like a creation of Saruman

Attached: zuck.jpg (1024x577, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZhIrYxOQsI
youtu.be/0HDzfuYHz6U?t=41
mega.nz/#F!WvBhGYAK!MVLSK-OvqVRyM5PkL6BHvg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They already do.

Attached: kellybaltazar2.jpg (540x537, 85K)

test

Asians and Jews, Bad News!

Attached: soros-Tamiko-Bolto_2679230b.jpg (620x387, 57K)

Is he really a Jew though?

Attached: sorosbankster.png (1500x743, 1M)

>Nazi George Soros
This is the dumbest boomer meme I have ever seen even to this day, dude is a literal kike and hates all gentile nations and wants to flood them with migrants, no he is not a Nazi.

A few billion bucks doesn't buy much these days.

Attached: 4ZzOoDLVRYXEiIV5L9sYar41_large.jpg (570x556, 34K)

Imagine how awesome it would be if he were a nazi instead of a filthy kike.

His wife is comfy af.

Who is that? She is hot wow

>Is there a more terrifying mixture?
Chinese and Native American come out with creepy magic blood powers

The only thing happas have is going insane and going on shooting sprees. Doesn't matter if the baby was born with a silver spoon it's going to go crazy eventually when it realizes its birthrite is to belong to no people.

>no he is not a Nazi.
he supports Israel and adheres to the machine that built the nazis

She is not a jew which means their child is not a jew. She is ovening his family line.

>he supports Israel
So does pretty much every other Jew
>adheres to the machine that built the nazis
Read a history book you pleb, the Nazis were a reactionary group who rose to prominence when the Communists were causing trouble in Germany. Nazis aren't some illuminate group, and they are certainly not some group of cartoon villains, well unless you're a boomer in which case you probably believe Hitler had a death ray and was planning to blow up the moon or something.

>the age of men is over orc.jpg

prepare for a new wave of sjw and dual spherical haulocaust reparation demanding. schlomo enlai changsberg demands your respect

like cumming in a sock

chinks - dronelike worker ants
kikes - schizophrenic and neurotic

We must end all chinks before it's too late

Attached: IMG_1482.png (400x300, 181K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZhIrYxOQsI

She’s a man

The time of the Elliot rodger has come!

She’s a man

that's just what Asian women look like

That girl looks like a guy I know named Kevin.

>imagine how awkward the zucc is at the fucc
youtu.be/0HDzfuYHz6U?t=41

Whites have large enough population to spare a few subhumans to the Asians.

I bet she has a stronger jawline than you user

Serious question is this a typical english guy to a degree?

Attached: 1516141289242.png (321x308, 153K)

I'm not English, but met English cunts like him.
Well actually that actor of the ((tribe)).

Came here to post this. Jeez. My heart skips a beat when I see this. Seriously considering breaking my NoFap. Will evaporating. How could any one video be so powerful. Satan, stop right there! If I get past this video I will have gotten past the whole addiction.
Oh buddy wait til you see what happens next. And the backstory.

Stronger jawline with down syndrome.. no thanks

>being this retarded

Attached: 0CDBDF36-404C-4281-8AA1-D04FF179026F.jpg (600x315, 23K)

DUDE WM/AF WILL PWN HEH LMAO

it looks unhappy and hours away from a rampage

is she another mattressback?

> zucc fell for the smart asian meme

SAD!

Attached: lol.png (1500x1125, 44K)

>Is there a more terrifying mixture?
That hapajew mixing with a near full-blooded Aztec and that kid mixing with a Japanese person.

>literal billionaire
>could buy all the pussy he could ever want
>marries a 2/10 at best chink

The fuck is his problem?

Sauce on this pure, innocent, virgin qt?

It's like they're preparing to infect their new host after their prior host is drained of all energy.

It's not like they aren't all Cain/the Dragon.

Attached: steven spielberg with ET.jpg (350x464, 44K)

his college sweetheart, afaik. it's a classy move desu.

At first I laughed... but then I realized its true in every way. It's on a biological for the drive of the Jew to be as parasitic as possible and that means even destroying your own bloodline to hope to multiply.

Attached: 1522288726972.png (709x765, 234K)

What I don't understand about JooBerg is why he picked one of the ugliest Asian bitches there is. I look at her and ask "why?"

Based and red poo il

it looks so tortured

Technically Kurt Eichenwald is not a jew, but just look at the guy.

Attached: Tucker-Carlson-Kurt-Eichenwald-w-border-e1481942006393.png (640x449, 288K)

She knew him before he was rich.

Would you marry a pretty girl if you had 50 billion dollars?

Do you understand now why they scream FETISH and supreme gentleman in hapa threads? Kikes can only get in with the chinks. The kikenese merchants fear the Eurasian Warrior. The Eurasian warrior cannot be stopped by being called an anti-semite. It doesn't work. The Eurasian warrior doesn't allow others to use guilt and empathy to manipulate him. He pierces through it with keen objectivity that makes the kikenese shit their pants.

Oh excuse him for marrying a woman he's known since a long time and being faithful. He should have 4 wives like Trump instead with what looks like dozens of children right?

y-yes?

Attached: zucc.png (747x360, 28K)

That is how you win, biologically.

>sole metric for partner selection is looks
>hurr why are women never loyal

>literally marrying and mating with a nasty looking ching chong

Yes. Just get an ironclad prenup and be an Alpha Chad.

Literally a millionaire famous actor who was voted Sexiest Man Alive couldn't keep his bitch in line and she JUSTED him for millions of dollars. What makes you think you could do it?

Retard, who cares about winning biologically? If you care about winning biologically then you'd spend all your days in a sperm donor center giving as much of your jizz as you can. Congrats, you'd become the most successful human being in history of mankind, having spread out your genes more than anyone else.

But that's not what life is about. Life is about accomplishing your goals and having the woman you love at your side while at it. A smart, loyal woman whom you can trust and have known for some time. Zuckerberg in this category is above Trump, who chose random cum dumpster whores as his wives. Zuckerberg's wife probably has a higher IQ than Trump's 3 wives combined.

Which actor? Invariably if what you described happened, it was because he showed weakness and was boring.

the only scary thing is that all 3 of them are dead. his wife ran back to china with their son with facebook data a few years ago. all that shit you thought was private all those anti asian statements. statistics on americans doing that. % of blacks that do it ect.

china said they already knew and threw her in a detention center along with her kid. zucky showed up later looking for her. he was put in a detention center with them. at some point obama sperged out before china had to invade washington state. and china went through their america detainees to shoot on the phone call. it was in a rush and obama mentioned the greatness of american tech companies and said something disparaging about cheap plastic toys

all 3 shot then after obama was told who is dead they mentioned who they still had in custody and he backed down. not sure who that guy is but he isnt zucky. that lady also isnt his wife and the kid should be able to walk now

You think you can be more interesting than Johnny Depp?

Even Angelina Jolie divorced Brad Pitt and is now suing him for more child support. Women are literally incapable of loyalty unless you are allowed to beat them, which is illegal in today's society.

Attached: 1534156966864.jpg (696x499, 30K)

right on

Look up Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi, an Asian Jew who basically plots the destruction of the white race, Zuckerbergs son is physically the reincarnation of Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi

Attached: pos - Copy.png (373x384, 322K)

Attached: 20170116_145759 - Copy.jpg (2064x1161, 536K)

>the woman you love
counterpoint: Zuckerberg is incapable of love.

Johnny Depp showed weakness when they got arrested in Australia for flying in their dog and then they had to film a public apology. Brad Pitt's fundamental flaw is that despite his Chad looks, he's just an ordinary Midwestern corn-fed nice guy, which women find boring.

This, do you really think this kike can "love" anything in a normal human sense. He's a fuckin weirdo.

According to Jow Forums the kikes are pushing race-mixing because they hate Whites. But then kikes have relatively high rates of race-mixing themselves. It doesn't add up mane

Attached: 1415142626267.jpg (362x346, 38K)

You sad fucking retard...

I know one and he is a drunken retard.

mega.nz/#F!WvBhGYAK!MVLSK-OvqVRyM5PkL6BHvg

150+ webms of chinese people shitting killing and being uncultured savages and red pills

Attached: 1534531230281.jpg (500x667, 29K)