Was Bill Cosby a rapist?

Was Bill Cosby a rapist?

Attached: cosby.jpg (564x564, 99K)

There wasn't even any evidence. It was all personal testimony. How can someone get convicted for that?

Asia was

Attached: pedo cult asia.jpg (810x1624, 151K)

hes black so yes

Nah, the women in Hollywood all fuck for fame. The ones who don't get famous end up regretting and claiming rape later.

no man, women just say the darndest things

Doubt it, maybe he liked having sex with drugged girls, but they probably agreed to both the drugs and sex before either happened.

no he's a black conservative that (((they))) destroyed because he would call his own race out on it's shitty ways

She deserved it, so it doesn't matter.

This

He's rich why would he have to rape?

did bourdain actually try to uncover this bitch and her blood sisters did a number on him?

Attached: sheeit.jpg (391x237, 39K)

he did nothing wrong

Attached: Bill Cosby - Disco Bill.jpg (1600x1600, 387K)

Poké and the Man and the thing with the guy comes out and there's a thing and he makes a zaba-ah-ah-ah!

Hell yes!

No. He pissed someone off and They destroyed his career, piece by piece. NBC could have stopped it, but they didn't. Test means whoever was behind it had more power than NBC.

yes, all men are rapists.

Attached: 1527797555858.jpg (500x645, 83K)

black guy was a rapist
somehow everyone is shocked

Not Jow Forums.

Define rapist...

He admitted to drugging girls, so probably.
Than again, the guy is really old, and might not be completely up there anymore.
Why did his defense team think it was a good idea to put this old guy on the stand anyways?

Someone who commits rape? If you like to play the semantics game, fine. Don't play it with words that can literally be defined. That's stupid and so are you.

No, those women wanted to go back to his room to do pills and have sex with him, then retracted their consent when they didn't get rich or famous from it.

>be the most moral man the blacks ever put forward
>still rapes

and some people still aren't racist.

no
if a nigger was serial raping white women in the 70s, they'd have lynched him
wouldn't matter who he was

No because niggers don't do nuthin. If he was white he'd be dead for sure by now.

He was the original prankster

Muh feelz

>Was Bill Cosby a rapist?
Legally, yes.
Morally, yes.
Actually, yes.

Attached: 4ZzOoDLVRYXEiIV5L9sYar41_large.jpg (570x556, 34K)

> is a nigger a rapist?
of course you fucking brainlet.

Attached: Driver_Nephi.jpg (980x700, 487K)

I think the women he raped deserved it. I'll even go one further. I think he was courageous for raping them and he should have done it with much, much younger girls.

Debate me.

Came here to post this

Yes.

Na I agree and as for the women that he didnt rape, the ones that only want his money, they #metoo raped him.

I remember back in the day a girl i barely knew fucked Moby and got herpes. Did she #metoo him? No she just told her friends about how Moby has herpes. Women even just a decade ago had so much more class

Attorney (((Gloria Alred))) gathered up all the old whoors he banged and concocted the whole thing. Funny how this all broke at the same time the media was pushing BLM and "omg racism" when Bill Cosby has always been a vocal critic of thug culture and told Blacks to stop blaming others.

Only if this man was a murderer.

What do you think, user?

Attached: 54cc0386ba5e6f1344ae3711_image.jpg (256x306, 16K)

he probably wanted to expose some pedos but hes a pedo himself so i dont know whos jewing who in this instance

he was a guardian angel for tired women, nothing wrong with that

Like Tommy Sotomayor of his time?

Why would Michael Vic need to run a dog fighting ring?

>man literally murders his wife
>blacks vehemently defend him even though they know he's guilty
>Some crackhead who did drugs with Bill Cosby in the 80's says the sex she had was actually rape
>WTF RAPIST!

Of course not.I literally watched EVERY single episode of the bill cosby show and nothing would give away that he's a pedo.Fucking jews running a smear campaign against Dr.Huxtable.Fucking jews you take eveything what i love

About as much as harvey weinstein, so no.

Attached: untitled.png (402x352, 300K)

Rapist is pretty much a default state for niggers

Fuuuuuck no.
He fucked greedy attention whores who got old and needed attention

Attached: A0E9E917-B4A8-4ED7-B989-1BD491042BB9.gif (500x273, 983K)

And, everyone was doing quaaludes in the 70’s..
It was a party drug.

Attached: 3FA01020-556A-45FA-9D14-FEF563EDB471.gif (500x273, 890K)

Show me a groupie who WASN’T doing ‘ludes at celebrity parties in the 70s and cocaine in the 80s and I’ll show you a liar.

>party girls want drugs
>gives them drugs
>party girls get a few years older and realize they shouldn't have wanted drugs
>party girls open up to their friends about their experiences
>party girls speak from their new perspective of thinking drugs are bad, rather than their old perspective of thinking drugs are good
>friends urge them to take action
it's just a collection of cases of "regret" and "exposing" a "good guy".

He legitimately didn't do anything wrong.

In a shocking twist, no, the black man did not rape these women.
Neither did weinstein or anyone else accused in this metoo movement.

Make rape scary again.
Lets remind them that real rape leaves no question in your mind that you are being raped.
Knife to your throat, scream and I'll fucking kill you, is rape.
Hey lets do drugs and have sex or hey suck my dick and you might get that part is not rape.

>does Jow Forums hate black people or women more?

yes all niggers rape

the responsibility for the decline of western civilization lies not with the nigger but with the whore.
Even after getting the vote and civil rights what has the nigger done with them? Nothing. They don't vote, they barely scrape by, and steal shit, shooting one another in the process.
But the whore... The whore votes.
She gives us abortion, birth control, feminism, the destruction of the family unit, the sexual revolution, the degeneracy of the club scene, single motherhood, increased estrogen in the water supply, feminized children and boys that can't be boys, an abhorrence to violence and war and the ugly things which are necessary to the continued success of western civilization, they give the US their first military defeat, they buy retarded shit with their new purchasing power giving power to marketers who sell them stupid shit. They turn politics into a fashion show. They are advocates for the further degradation of the moral code, they push moral relativism and subjective reality, LGBT rights. They ruin music, possibly forever. They ruin films, television, radio.
They ruin education, flood the university system with worthless degrees and women who pursue them. They obliterate the balance of the sexual hierarchy with their hypergamy and give rise to the directionless incel. They encourage the destruction of religious morality and virtues virgin life. They ruined the internet when they discovered it in 2007.
A better question is what haven't women ruined?

According to nigs no
According to everyone else, yes