time is up for you whitebois and you know it. HAHAHA proofs

twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1031587275728211969

well take down another statue and hear you whine about it hahaha

Attached: caucasoid.png (641x652, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1031587275728211969
youtube.com/watch?v=s90NUW4RSJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not reading anything on that race baiting cuck Tariqn, I hope he chokes on a bucket of fried chicken that cock blowing negroid.

>Be JIDF
>Scour twitter for random tweets to push your agenda
>find one
>post it on Jow Forums
>try to social engineer
>can't because the goyim already know

Another race bait thread made by tiny dick chink fag.

Attached: 1525638329789.jpg (446x505, 59K)

I can't wait to get cancer. I'm going to kill so many niggers the media will call me the Coon Killin' Cracka. Tariq and Talcum X will be first and then Spike Lee and Beyonce and Jay Z.
Niggers are fucking worthless.

Attached: youcanseeyourwayoutnigger.jpg (1279x1390, 225K)

Great they turned school into the fucking zoo.

Attached: 8f7a941672c2dc1d1d114ff71619a12d6aaf5995_1_600x400.jpg (600x400, 117K)

fucking dying laughing at this cuck.
how the fuck are you going to sit there and let an ape hit you in the head with a dust pan

If he did anything back the media would destroy his life

twitter is retarded how do you all read this shit

How is this guy still on twitter?

He didnt think about that. All he knew is that he didnt dare do anything back in case she actually did beat his ass.
Hes a pussy.

imagine being a stupid NIGGER, hahahahahahah

>TARIQ SWEETIE, IT'S YOUR (((MOTHER IN LAW,))) CAN YOU GET OFF THE TWITTER FOR A MINUTE AND PICK UP SOME STRAIGHTENER FOR YOUR CHILDREN'S UNRULY SCHWARTZE HAIR? IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE OVER HERE!

Attached: tariqnasheed.jpg (360x480, 53K)

Maybe it's time for white people to start walking up to blacks, having themselves film them shooting them in the face. Oh wait, that's just exactly what black people do to whites to begin with, time to come up with something else. I fucking actually hate Tariq

he's a nigger, that's why

Another nigger that needs to be punished and incarcerated.

Attached: bad nigger bad.jpg (800x600, 98K)

caucasian more like cuckasian

Don't they have AI doing it by now

lol, she beat the shit out of that spineless punk ass, faggot ass, cucked out, baby dicked, racist white boi. Now maybe next time he will watch what he says out of his mouth.

Stormfront/FBI/JIDF you're so obvious it hurts. Threads dying, we're well aware of black on white crime. Thanks

Jesus Christ that's hot

why are whiteoids suck fucking beta pussies? You just take anyones shit and accept it dont you? Pussy ass bitches, no wonder no minority has respect for you. Gotta keep working, finance our welfare and take our shit cause your all cucks

the ai failed

Attached: tayai.jpg (1000x791, 120K)

>ayo hol up!
lmao

That's all you can do wh*toid, make imaginary threats on the internet. You will never act. But guess what, your numbers will continue to decrease, black on white crime rate will stay the same, and your woman will continue to suck and fuck black and brown cock.

Attached: 1494359493290.jpg (649x701, 66K)

Reminder that Tariq has an address and a family. In minecraft, of course.

How tf is this guy not band yet? He even still has a blue check mark.

Are you aware of whites becoming a minority in their own home countries LOL.

Or just pay Tariq to post his bullshit and fill the comments with hateful shit from both sides.

Monkey see, monkey do.

>she has broken spine

You white dumbass, nobody has to engineer anything. You already LOST. At one point you controlled over half of the planet, now you're on tack to be a minority in your homelands as your women choose invader cock by voting them in to replace YOU. And there is NOTHING you can do or WILL do. The best course of action you can take is learning how to clean the african/muslim jizz out of your wife's pussy after a long day of work. Btw, the next James Bond will be black, and once again, there is absolutely NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. NOTHING LOL.

Attached: aryansucksbbc.jpg (975x650, 71K)

This guy is openly applauding white folks getting assaulted by black people and not a god damn thing will be done to him. He won’t get fired and not even banned from twitter. Well at least the blue check mark is nice so I can immediately spot the SJWs and anti-white liberals.

>American """men"""

Take a good look everyone, this is how your average big-talking US flag on Jow Forums looks like in real life.

>twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1031587275728211969

oh yes he thought about it

we all do

Fucking police legally shoot niggers and they riot anyways.

some day whites are going to get tired of the black bullshit and that's when it's over.
no more coddling, no more special treatment. And when they chimp, no one will care.

White people are doomed. Your children and grandchildren will be legally reduced to second class citizens.

The land seizures in South Africa will take place all across Europe and America. White people need to unite against this.

No one will ever do shit lol. Just go back to fapping on Jow Forums, or watching a sports game, or playing a sjw video game and then go online and say how they despire whiteness. If you are white in america or europe, you already lost your future

So, here's what should be done:
>Identify source of video, where it was shot
>Identify assailant
>Report assailant to police, ensure her arrest
>Report arrest to Tareek Shawarma, thank him for his video evidence
>Top zozzle

That's it. I'm going on a cleaning spree. Goodbye ghetto, hello burnt patch of earth.

Black people are like HIV attacking white people who are like white blood cells. They don't realize destroying them is like destroying the host body and eventually they are just committing suicide

LIT

spotted the nigger

>some day whites are going to get tired of the black bullshit and that's when it's over.

Lmfao, what are you going to do pussy? YOUR numbers are already declining, your women can marry and vote brown and black cock into your homelands and you do nothing about it. And when you try to recruit other whites, you get banned off all social media platforms and fired from your job. All you can do is make empty threats. How about you stop the whining and go clean out the fresh load of African cum from your wife's pussy like a good little cuck faggot. My cock is rock hard knowing YOU will become a MINORITY.

all i see is a nigger posting a video of a nigger nigging out on a white person because she is a nigger surrounded by niggers, influenced by niggers, to act like a nigger.

...and here it is, being promoted and celebrated by niggers on the nigger part of twitter

Niggers, I hate them

What I can't figure out is why the 3 negresses stand up and back away like the dustpan is full of explosives.

ALL HAIL WAKANDA

These demoralization shill posts are pathetic and laughable. The nose is afraid.

I love how you shills always toss in "brown and black". Go look at the mexican gangs in the formerly black gang territory in California to see how "united" non-whites are.

>At one point you controlled over half of the planet,
You can see what is really going on with statements like this. White people were never a group who came up with a plan to conquer the planet. It was individuals and businesses that explored and exploited. The prosperity ended up back in Europe where most, not all, but most of them came from. There was no leader of white people coming up with plans on how to put down non-white people. Now non-white people look at the European past from their own racist identity group perspective. And they want to emulate what they think it was - but with themselves as the oppressors. The irony of this whole thing is the white people are the true global minority and will be fighting for freedom against real racist oppressors in the future.

>nothing you can or will do

You haven’t studied history. We are currently in the process of the largest right-wing awakening since the 1930’s.

You obviously don’t know how niggers work. If he would have done something they all would have jumped in. It was him vs a room of niggers.

He probably also didn’t want to hit a girl.

I speak from experience.

Ah at least we will get to be the victims then and then you'll follow our flute

Lololol

Oh rabbi

Yeah definitely except you should totally come here and talk that same shit in any working class white neighborhood of any city. Everyone’s a pussy so you’ll be good

Do you believe in reincarnation? Because if you believe you understand that you can be reincarnated from male to female. Black to white. So bearing that in mind is it such a good idea to gloat over someone being assaulted over their skin tone and sex? Have a nice day.

Jews paying blacks to attack whites and film it then post it on /pol etc to create division etc.

Its the Jew M.O.

Because they all hate us.

Attached: Jews hate whites.png (2000x2000, 2.86M)

Juden detected

So you really think that the white boy did nothing to deserve this? LOL, you think he was just sitting there, minding his own business?

BAKA white people are so mad when black people don't recognize their privilege. Black America was our Frankenstein, from the slave trade to when slave masters started fucking them, they were our lab experiment gone wrong.

Stop bitching.

Stop

>BAKA

Fuck spell check

reminder that Tariq Nasheed used to be a rapper named K-Flex

youtube.com/watch?v=s90NUW4RSJU

100% true, this is not a joke. Truly an intellectual and insightful man who we should stop and listen to.

Attached: tariq.jpg (400x400, 54K)

>you think the white boy did nothing
Yes. Niggers and Negresses will literally use ANY littlle, unimportant thing to justify attempting to beat the shit out of you. They are violent fuckers.

Warning:
Do that to my kid and I'll do your whole family. Just sayin'

Maybe, I guess I'm just mad that he didn't get up and just hit that bitch. He instead took the hit, popped his head back up and got some more.

And some more.

I'm tired of seeing white people get beaten so easily, and I bet he did some stupid shit, and then got all whimpy when he realized that he pissed off the nigger.

>You haven’t studied history. We are currently in the process of the largest right-wing awakening since the 1930’s.

>MUH NAZIES MUH RETURN OF HITLER

We are just going to die out without as much as a whimper. Fucking face it.

Who is we? Not all of the west is chucked rabbi.

Okay so why the fuck can't I see replies. And when I click on the post that someone replied to, a big line goes across the hyperlink.

Do I make sense, because if I can do something to avoid this I'll do this. This is fucking retarded.

>time is up for you whitebois

Whatever. Have fun living in Africa part 2

If this is morally just then all negroids lynched by whites were worth it.

Can't wait for the race war.

>letting them turn your country into africa
I knew canadians were self defeatists but this is a whole new level

>MUH
you’re a faggot

Also, the Nazis don’t have a monopoly on right wing western political movements, you fucking brain dead homosexual.

Everyone wants there children to a little whiter
That’s why you worship white women

Because it's a Jewish app there to subvert white teens. It should be destroyed along with the jews that create it.

checked and agreed

Yeah. Okay. Take it all, dude. Because that's what you're doing isn't it. You're just taking someone else's stuff. You didn't build it. Your ancestors didn't build it. But you want it so bad, so take it. Do you know what to do with it once you have it? Will you be able to sustain it? Do you even know what makes it tick? You'd better dude or it'll stop altogether and then what will you do? You ain't got nowhere else to go anymore and no one to show you the way. But that's what you wanted/demanded so what can you complain about? So good luck to you, dude. Cos we both know your fuckin ass is gonna need a shitload of it. Ta.

Attached: 1483067010033.jpg (807x659, 42K)

YEAUGH WYYBOI WE TAKIN YO WIMMENZ HOW DIS MAK U FEEL MUFUKA? OOGA BOOGA MUH DIK BIX NOOD MUFUKA!

Attached: IMG_1346.jpg (1024x682, 71K)

this. all this petty PC bullshit is about petty revenge

DAS RITE WYTBOI!!!! HOW DIS MAKE U FEEL CRACKAS? MUH DIK!
AYO HOL UP DIS TRAK STR8 FIRE PHAMALAM ON DA REEEL TIP TARIQ BE PROTOMIN DA CULCHA N SHIIEEET HE AINT TROLLIN TO MAK DEM GIBS OFF A DA STOOPID NIGGAS WHEN HE BE RACE BAITIN N SHIEEET! TARIQ AINT NO TROLL HE BE FIGHTIN FO DA CAUSES N SHIEET!

Attached: IMG_1360.png (597x689, 434K)

KEK

Attached: IMG_1683.jpg (640x666, 90K)

so this is the power of BBC? wow

Attached: (((BBC))).gif (327x327, 864K)

This was pretty good.

(((You can't be racist against white people goy)))

Attached: 1534743000904.jpg (1024x576, 80K)

Has anyone sourced the video yet?

>twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1031587275728211969

kek

Attached: nigger.jpg (591x850, 155K)

his parents should know better. This is the end result of desegregation. Now we can self segregate, though, so there is no excuse for allowing your children to go to school with these imbeciles of nature.

>be wh*Te dog
>cry every time someone posts anything that goes against the grain in your echo chamber
>it has to be the jews!!!

Attached: 1511009081101.png (750x800, 633K)

If that was my kid and he let her get away with that shit on camera I'd beat his ass alot harder than she did.

going to be interesting seeing how much this movie grosses compared to the white Jame Bond movies

should be interesting