We don’t even need to edit them anymore

Ben Garrison tells it like it is, openly names white genocide!

Attached: 634C2B85-0246-481F-8BC3-B240B15390B0.jpg (2040x1491, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

farmersweekly.co.za/archive/supermarkets-dirty-tricks-revealed/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pick_n_Pay_Stores
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoprite_(South_Africa)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woolworths_(South_Africa)
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/people/person.asp?personId=20593540&ticker=SGPPF
express.co.uk/news/world/1005725/south-africa-farm-seizures-white-farmers-cyril-ramaphosa-anc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Bank_of_Commerce_(Tanzania)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barclays
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CBZ_Holdings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Monetary_Union
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_Reserve_Bank
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

kek

Where are the jews?

No he doesn't.

farmersweekly.co.za/archive/supermarkets-dirty-tricks-revealed/
>Pick ’n Pay, Shoprite/Checkers, Woolworths and Spar now control 94,5% of South Africa’s retail food market.
>Retail stores are perceived as keeping prices “low” for the consumer, but this is done at suppliers’ expense.
>Smaller players are cut out, leading to greater concentration in the food processing and retail sector

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pick_n_Pay_Stores
>Richard Brasher (CEO)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoprite_(South_Africa)
>P.C. Engelbrecht, CEO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woolworths_(South_Africa)
>Ian Moir (CEO)

Spar:
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/people/person.asp?personId=20593540&ticker=SGPPF
>spar group limited/the (SGPPF:OTC US)
>Michael John Hankinson B.Com., CA (SA)

White Christian South African capitalistic bosses harvested white farmers in South Africa and replaced them by GMO crops that can be imported from literally anywhere in Africa or planet.

Attached: South Africa GMO bread.jpg (750x375, 111K)

Post the original

The hand holding the sickle should be jewish

express.co.uk/news/world/1005725/south-africa-farm-seizures-white-farmers-cyril-ramaphosa-anc

I don't so, the jews are not directly involved, they just instigated it.

they have been hiding any threads about South Africa, anyone know why?

ANC is Jewish, the whole reason negroes are in that position of power is cause jews.

>black guy doing farmwork

Africa wouldn't be plagued with persistent famine if they were able to.
I mean, they can do it when they have a slave master above them, like there's a Jew cracked his whip on the african negro's back.

Yes, but that's clearly a black hand.

Nobody on planet comes close to having as much farming as black people.

Attached: agricultural area and forest Africa.png (819x367, 48K)

Ben Garrison told it like it is from day 1. The edits of his art turned eloquence into crudeness

Africa has capitalism. All African banks are private banks:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Bank_of_Commerce_(Tanzania)
>Barclays Africa Group 55.0

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barclays
>Barclays PLC /ˈbɑːrkliz/ is a British multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in London.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CBZ_Holdings
>Commercial Bank of Zimbabwe Holdings Limited is a large financial services provider in Zimbabwe, with an asset base in excess of US$595 million, and shareholders'

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Monetary_Union
>all countries of Africa

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_Reserve_Bank
>Formulating and implementing monetary policy
>The Reserve Bank is privately owned, with 2 million issued shares.

>Implying Jews are white

it doesn't matter how much land they can farm if they don't do so efficiently... or even at all.

>muh efficient
You grow large fields of GMO, that's all it is. White farmers won't be missing, since they don't even represent 1% of those GMO fields.

So, balls on chin or forehead?

I know i'm awful but here's an edit.

Attached: nkqajjas.jpg (2040x1491, 3.27M)

Oh wow, a libertarian is actually just a boot licking nazi?

How could this happen?

Oh, btw I just so happen to love Russia and the Republican party. Just coincidences. And if you criticize them you'll be shadowbanned.

Attached: Russia.jpg (640x427, 162K)

Anyone wanna take a crack at it?

Attached: B69A8233-6BFF-4940-88AD-6263C8DAA237.jpg (960x696, 281K)

I don't think you understand. Growing organic not only depletes the soil faster, but has much lower output, more spoilage/loses, and requires more land per person, while taking more people to farm enough to feed a person.

then there is the whole deal about "Organic" and "GMO" being entirely unrelated to one another.

>I don't think you understand. Growing organic not only depletes the soil faster, but has much lower output
Nonsense. GMO is corproate owned planet that is the only type of plant that needs spraying with chemicals, which spraying depletes the soil, which is the intention, so another dumb retarded capitalistic Christian like you can sell fixing of soil.
You license plant, you license chemicals, you license fixing of soil. Don't teach me of farming you fucking retard American, you don't even know how cows look like.

That is funny, I quite literally run a dairy farm, and you have no idea what you are talking about what so ever. But keep on talking about flat out lies.

this. Fuck monsanto and bayer.

>Grrrgraphics.com

Don't get me wrong, monsanto and bayer have fucked a lot of shit up, but there are plenty of other options for seed.

I know exactly what i am talking about. GMO is the only farming that destroys the soil. Nature can't destroy itself, it literally survived for billion of years. Only planting GMO destroys the soil, because you plant every single year same shit and spray it with chemicals, so soil is poor. There's not one scenario where bio farming with ruin the soil, it's absolutely impossible.

All farming degrades soil over time, especially the way niggers farm by not allowing for the soil to fallow due to not having enough output with their shitty methods requiring them to continue farming the soil until it is completely exhausted and barren.

>Only planting GMO destroys the soil, because you plant every single year same shit and spray it with chemicals, so soil is poor.
Any farming will do this you tard, its why you rotate crops. The most GMOs would do would accelerate this due to increased yields.

Pretty sure people have known about crops depleting the soil since the introduction of crop rotation.

except for black farmers in africa that wonder why they continue to get lower and lower output year over year, and don't understand that you not only need to rotate but also allow for fields to fallow in that rotation.

>All farming degrades soil over time
No it doesn't. Pine trees grow every single year for millions of years on same spot.
>not having enough output
GMO doesn't has a lot of output, it has much less output. A small bio apple has 10 times the vitamins. A bio tomato is 3 times larger, a bio apricot is much more juicy. The only thing GMO does is license the plant, a very weak plant that was genetically build to need spraying with licensed chemicals. Nothing but a profit game. GMO doesn't even has more fruit, my bio trees have always more fruit, so much so that i many times have to use sticks to support the tree from not breaking from amount of fruit.

Attached: apricots store GMO and natural.jpg (2039x720, 369K)

NO IT WON'T YOU COMPLETE RETARD. FOREST ALWAYS HAS TREES, NOTHING DEPLETES IN NATURE, IT EVOLVED TO ALWAYS SURVIVE. ONLY CHEMICALS AND GMO DEPLETE YOU STUPID CORPORATE MORON.

Trees grow slowly you tard

Any farming that takes from the land and doesn't return is going to eventually revert the soil to clay or sand. Organic or not. However conventional is worse because water soluble npk being poured on the land is not 'giving back to the soil'. Tilling is the issue. It's always been the issue and will be the issue forever with farming. When you till you destroy the fungal hyphae in the soil, without fungal hyphae the minerals that plants need to create life in soil are trapped in insoluble rocks. Fungi are supposed to mine these rocks and trade for sugars with plants. Grasses are some of the few plants designed by nature to get away with less fungi, and they are in nature in order to make the way for forest ecosystems by creating cheap biomass that will eventually house fungi that can mine the clay or sand they live among to feed perennials. When you till you stop the cycle, no till, using organically derived minerals from biowaste, and using animals as the force of disturbance is the only way to maintain soil health and still feed people. Will it feed as many people as cheaply, yes, but only if there are integrated systems. No if we continue to have specialized farming operations with monoculture.

There is no need to put anything in soil, nature renews itself. Only GMO and spraying ruins the nature. Nature can't ruin itself.

No shit.

Attached: 9F460F8B-56E0-4FCF-9648-DFA2D489D96C.jpg (1824x1321, 920K)

No nature isn't worse, you are a retard. GMO is worse and spraying is worse. Don't teach nature you moron. You ruined the nature with GMO and spraying. Nature didn't ruin itself.

Are you saying there is no biological difference between a tree and a stalk of wheat? You do know a tree has roots that can go down like half a mile to get nutrients unlike wheat or a cucumber plant right?

"Gibs"

I can't believe Ben Garrison would go this far

Permaculture is the only way to sustain life for longer than 4 generations and still have surplus. It might require more people to specialize in agriculture/biology, and it might mean that there need to be smaller, more efficiently located farms, but this is neither bad nor inefficient bc more people in the industry means new ideas come about more often, observations are made more detailed and improvisation maintains a system that inherently gets better each generation. Food becomes more dependable in the long term, distribution becomes more dependable, climate cycles become less damaging to population growth, and humanity trusts each other more easily due to trusting the food and medicine more easily.

"It's the way of the future" (x25) - Mr. Hughes

Japanese guy wrote a book on no till farming. You can Google it if interested. Good read, sound ideas proven in practice.

Alternatively

Attached: 41C9C65E-5D14-4800-A566-585BE15B0F06.jpg (1936x1936, 2.19M)

I said conventional was worse and even explained why...what are you even saying.

Zyklon Ben goes all the way.

Fukuoku was a genius

Fungi grows in moist natural forests, i know because i full fridge full of it. So don't think you know more about mushrooms than me. Mushroom is only a flower, the biggest part is under the soil if you have bio plants, else if you spray you will ruin that. This is why we spray grapes, because we want to ruin fungus, we want to stop natural processes of rotting, to keep grapes longer on shelves, same with tomatoes and every other vegetable. Bio fruit and vegetables can't survive the transportation and air exposure for long before it rots. So if you eat something bacteria doesn't wants to eat, that can't be healthy. Humans have more bacteria in them than blood cells.

I don't think there is a need for 2 jews.

It was genetically modified to need spraying, so they can sell more chemicals, so they can say they own the plant.

Attached: 4C2B270B-4BBA-4101-B7B3-1DD930ACC55D.jpg (1835x1329, 939K)

FTFY

Attached: nobully.png (1094x800, 1.8M)

> (You)
>Fungi grows in moist natural forests, i know because i full fridge full of it. So don't think you know more about mushrooms than me. Mushroom is only a flower, the biggest part is under the soil if you have bio plants, else if you spray you will ruin that. This is why we spray grapes, because we want to ruin fungus, we want to stop natural processes of rotting, to keep grapes longer on shelves, same with tomatoes and every other vegetable. Bio fruit and vegetables can't survive the transportation and air exposure for long before it rots. So if you eat something bacteria doesn't wants to eat, that can't be healthy. Humans have more bacteria in them than blood cells.

Are you retarded. I said that fungi is necessary for plant life, I explained why, and explained why tilling damages that process. Forests have more fungi because there is more lignin to feed that fungi and trees maintain a homeostatic environment for long term fungal growth. If you grow with fungi instead of against it plants work better. For example in orchards, one of the best ways to prevent fungal rots is to promote so much fungal diversity that the fungi like brown rot or black rot literally get eaten or starved out by the beneficial fungi.

I'm not arguing for conventional agriculture and you saying "so don't think you know more about mushrooms than me" makes you sound 4 years old

Attached: B2478A85-C126-4484-ACD0-3A070A729B7D.jpg (1832x1333, 901K)

It's very simple: you spray grapes with anti-fungal chemical so that all grapes are intact and none of them is rotten, why? Because not all grapes ripe at same time, those who are already ripe get rotten, so you spray it to stop natural fungal processes, which again fucks up the soil and you have ruined soil. A natural strawberry rots in half day, so if you think you ever seen a real strawberry in supermarket, i have to disappoint you, you haven't, no such thing exists in supermarket. Strawberries have 40 legal chemicals you can spray with, simply because they want to stop natural processes and that again stops the soil quality and ruins the nature.

No, replace Obama.

Attached: 1534182401977.png (640x640, 108K)

really bixed my nood

Attached: 5EEF2E00-BA2B-44B5-A341-A37910BB9B81.jpg (1823x1315, 795K)

Why did you post that you Swedish cuck? Go protest and don't wait like South Africans until they get you.

Hate to break it to you friend, but I grow a variety of organic heirloom fruit and none of them spoil in a day, even if they're put in the compost pile.

Who is this "Heh heh!"? I'm a dumb racist murican, please help

You either don't understand English or you're a troll.

Permaculture solves all of the issue. Look into it.

Btw I grow my own strawberries, tomatoes, peppers, eggplants, amaranth, fruit trees, mushrooms, among many other things, I know how the conventional agribusiness works, I also know why everyone should grow there own. Learn to read. I'm breaking up with you.

Tomatoes don't rot in a day, but bio strawberry changes its color immediately when you pick it. Tomatoes were genetically changed so they can stack them on top of each other in truck, since natural tomato is much softer and juicier and wouldn't survive the transportation. More people in supermarket also equals more bacteria, you are one guy and you probably keep it on cooler side.

You grow your own GMO seed you bought from store, since that's all they sell.

That's wrong and you also don't understand what the word heirloom means when ascribed to crops.

Ok i get it, you know what you doing, but don't be so sure it's always natural because somebody said so. Do you know what type it is? But still if you grow yourself GMO plant, it will still be better than industrial GMO plant, because yours has more sun, better soil, less chemicals.

Keked hard on that one

Attached: Parlkiiiiii.png (960x696, 1.45M)

This is his best one.

Attached: Parlkiiiiii2.png (1624x1044, 3.48M)

I legit dont know what you could edit, make the rampha guy a jew and replace white farmers with white race maybe, dunno.

Edit le happy merchant next to the nigger plz

Nice. Based user already done it.

Attached: 0C6FA59A-DD39-49E2-8C77-CF47312A3EDE.jpg (1818x1309, 797K)