FBI

In all honesty I am not a Fed but have any of you ever think about joining the FBI and serve your country?

Is there any more redpilled institution declaring open season on crime,pedophilia, degeneracy and all the evils in the world?

So why don't YOU join white man and become part of the family?

Literally just check out their website,all the information is in there and you could actually make a positive change in the world.

When are you guys going to get red pilled about them?

Attached: fbi.jpg (1300x793, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ranker.com/list/rogue-fbi-agents/cheryl-adams-richkoff
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>((((serve your country))))

All these groups even all the way over in AU's on the front home page are promoting diversity not high rigours standards. No thanks

The FBI should be abolished.

I would but america doesn't have any jobs.
You'd want seven years in an intelligence agency already and when I go to the interview tell me that my green years as a Spy was unrelated.

You mean like James Comey?

A friend in college thought about applying. Glad she didn't. Whole place is a clusterfuck right now.

This. I applied and was denied. Fuck the FBI.

>FBI actually fighting degeneracy
>Redpilled
user I have some bad news for you...

Attached: 534554454.jpg (852x1024, 94K)

>Female friend
>Female cop
>Female in college
user, I...

I saw on indeed, that my local FBI is hiring, even stated theywanted candidates for infiltration in theft rings and things of that nature.

We need more patriots infiltrating in our FBI and CIA, as well as our armed forces. After the display of these organizations being in the tank for globalists during the President Trump election...that must be offset.

Fuck the FBI

FBI DNI and NSA have all tried to recruit me. The pay is terrible though. I'm a security researcher.

Join NSA and leak some celeb nudes for us.

Where can I join the Feds to look at CP every day?

user! It's my turn to use the video evidence room. C'mon man you've been in there for hours!

Attached: 1531096544924.jpg (600x480, 52K)

Both you should swallow a bullet. Stand next to each other and use 1 gun and 1 bullet because you aren't worth it.

No. Fuck off and die.

Right now it seriously appears the FBI is the actual Heart of Darkness. If you are a sociopath it is actually a pretty good idea.

Attached: 1531856149533.gif (480x238, 415K)

>redpilled
ranker.com/list/rogue-fbi-agents/cheryl-adams-richkoff

>Is there any more redpilled institution declaring open season on crime,pedophilia, degeneracy and all the evils in the world?
Yeah. Any institution that doesn't actively support those things, which would make 95% of humanity more based than any American alphabet soup agency. Almost anyone is a better person than those CIA pedophile rapists.

yes
but they won't have me because
I'm not a fucking communist, israel
first shill.

>joining the FBI and serve your country?
Pick one

The FBI is unconstitutional. It literally has no right to exist at all. Where is it's charter? Where is the mandate? Why is the national government interfering in state police efforts? Why can't states do literally everything on their own? Fuck the FBI, it's wrong and immoral and 100% against the intentions of the constitution. If you think otherwise, great, fine, but then GIVE IT A CHARTER OR PUT IT IN THE CONSTITUTION. Until then, 100% illegal and everyone involved should be aware they are participating in a fundamentally criminal enterprise. I honestly think someone could sue and take it to the supreme court and have a very good chance of winning the case. The FBI literally stands on nothing.

>joining the FBI
What an enviable career, chasing pedos while
violent criminals on the "Most Wanted List" go
unapprehended, oh hold me back please.

INdex.thumb.index.

Attached: 37290274_10155511607526630_367507831689052160_o (1).jpg (2000x1379, 48K)

I thought about it but I smoke too much weed.

Fuck no. Timothy McVeighing them would be service to my country. Joining them is treason. I want only to be left the fuck alone

Nah got a cool gig at the CIA rn browsing Jow Forums all day, I'm good.

nice try fbi

Hey scully, lay off the java. your shitpost is showing.

Naw, that's CIA. NSA to a lesser extent. By their deeds you shall know them.

Will I glow in the dark?

they have poor track record, I don't trust them.

Attached: 35faff_88b5715a9456a0635a500120ad67f90f.jpg (966x568, 91K)

are you an anarchist?

Attached: Antifa-Boston.jpg (750x500, 78K)