MKUltra Thread

MK-Ultra general, redpills on this disturbing concept.
It's history, where is it, how it works and how to stop the mind jew from making you a sheep to (((them)))

Attached: MKultra.jpg (550x545, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RKPSPfsYjZo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRAIN_Initiative
braininitiative.nih.gov/?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
humanbrainproject.eu/en/
app.thebrain.com/brains/065d248e-2914-4c6e-8d64-6ca107adad19/thoughts/6f71ad51-b80f-5caa-b7f4-693f8265a657/attachments/ad1ee90a-267a-5a70-bfe9-c5d487b1f6b1
youtube.com/watch?v=VuJD5Zfqti8
github.com/0x92/G.A.T.E-Research
youtube.com/watch?v=6C5sB6AqJkM
youtube.com/watch?v=d7IvsW9xHnU
youtube.com/watch?v=VFWqvbZ3rfM
youtube.com/watch?v=A3f9X5Zj-7c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychic_driving
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_Manuel_Rodriguez_Delgado
youtube.com/watch?v=Mdr9xhpIclE
twitter.com/cuttlefish_btc/status/834318850766340097?s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mk ultra programming is present in every major city, like the movie they live. it makes people gay and sterile and prefer decadency to discipline.

Illuminati triangle with eye is bent over butthole

Anal rape = child domination leads to submissive behavior when growing up

they ran a brothel a few blocks from my house in brooklyn when I was a kid, bunch of ex soldiers always around trying to molest children in the neighborhood, couple friends got molested at east river by them, both are now "homosexuals." One works at NYU.

The redpill is that MKULTRA wasn't really to make "manchurian candidates" or whatever, it was for population mind control, just look at LSD, they made it "cool" when they found it worked, and now they have a bunch of kids on amphetamines

Child molestation does lead to more degenerate behaviour, that much is 100% true

It was my earliest redpill on homosexuality.

Dudes who were molested used to lure other people to abandon building to do gay shit with afterwards.

So it's just one more part of the grand scheme to have complete control over the minds of the citizens?

Oh i dont know their endgame. But I do know that those two retards are literally yes men today. Almost impossibly submissive.

>tfw molested as a baby but not even slightly gay

Attached: 3A3D986B-47B7-4907-B27D-B162EAD92B06.gif (287x216, 554K)

Ryan Lanza is mkultra. He is still out there

Attached: Ryan Lanza.png (1021x761, 596K)

Yall are so gay and moral

I studied MK Ultra not to stop it...but to REPLICATE it

I swear this board is politically CORRECT

baka buinch of gay wanna be super heros in here

Only explanation.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 2M)

youtube.com/watch?v=RKPSPfsYjZo

Look into the new program under Obama, they call it the B.R.A.I.N "initiative", it's all brave new world type drug the population transhumanism shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRAIN_Initiative
braininitiative.nih.gov/?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
humanbrainproject.eu/en/

>tfw grills ask me what's wrong
>tfw gay guys try to hit on me and I'm not allowed to kill them

Attached: 0DD6C136-FC91-4D37-98A6-814A6EE4DC76.gif (286x216, 1.34M)

I don't have a bait image worthy of describing how shit this bait is

Attached: ross.jpg (640x480, 68K)

dont forget hormone pills

nope, thats what the internet is for

Religion is mind control. MK Ultra , ultra mind control . Check this for the connections and players form the greatest autist of them all.

app.thebrain.com/brains/065d248e-2914-4c6e-8d64-6ca107adad19/thoughts/6f71ad51-b80f-5caa-b7f4-693f8265a657/attachments/ad1ee90a-267a-5a70-bfe9-c5d487b1f6b1

ah yes a key element of these transhumanist psychos, then the nazi type surgeries

yes mother

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 4K)

mkultra is ancient tech not even worth discussing compared to targeted electronic harassment

Can you elaborate further?

Attached: hmmm.jpg (1242x1211, 511K)

This bullshit again?

MODS?

CIA go away

no, religion is a set of rituals and customs that develops over time. its organic, cohesive, slow, gradual, conservation of the soul of a group of peoples.

MK ultra is a sudden injection

youtube.com/watch?v=VuJD5Zfqti8

heavy metal chealation, and electromagnetic shielding.

github.com/0x92/G.A.T.E-Research

Attached: 1495307130609.png (300x176, 46K)

>>tfw gay guys try to hit on me and I'm not allowed to kill them

dude, just tell them that your not gay, and not interested.

This, people are told its the eye of Ra / Lucifer but it's the asshole. These mystery schools rape kids which splits their mind into different alters as they try to escape the trauma. Thats why they use the wizard of Oz as a trigger (red shoes), they make the kid think of 'somewhere over the rainbow' while they ritualistically sodomise them

Attached: 20180713_101648.jpg (640x480, 169K)

reminds me of this satanic music video

you're on to something with the whole rainbow thing and its connection to lgbt, child rape, child surgeries, and child hormone pills

youtube.com/watch?v=6C5sB6AqJkM

>github.com/0x92/G.A.T.E-Research
What about MGM, its predecessor?

>ctrl+f artichoke
>0/0
>mfw

Attached: 1521200584857.jpg (573x493, 43K)

the thread just barely getting off the ground you mkultra nigger

Attached: 1449816320802.gif (500x281, 1.62M)

>github.com/0x92/G.A.T.E-Research
I checked it out and remember that shit well. Funny thing was, we were selected by IQ tests and the teachers could not handle some us; even abusing us - That's right MR. Scott, you fucking dick. But SRA reading and thematic teaching. The worst was when one teacher showed us baby seals being beat to death by eskimos.

Circumcision is religious and a sudden injection

mkultra was intentionally leaked because it was a failure all the talented psych doctors started working in other programs that are much more effective

It's a playpen they try to put you in to try and desroy your human will but it never works unless you turn into one of them

It's gotten less annoying as gays learn to not be faggots in public but they used to try to get me drunk/grab my ass/verbally harass me more

If a guy did half of what gays have done to me at bars to a girl without her consent, he would get his ass beat and thrown out on the streets

Attached: D328AAE5-CE8D-48A9-A506-4E0156C68E7B.png (1136x640, 1.18M)

MK ULTRA WAS EARLY DAYS
THEY WORKED
IT WORKED
WE ARE IN A TIME LINE
BUT THEY LEARNED HOW TO BEND AND WARP TIME
DONT THINK WE CAN LEAVE PLANET
HOWEVER NSA DID IT THE 1930S
PERFECTED IN 70S
ONGOING TIMELINE CHANGES LIKE FOR EXMAPLE
9/11 WAS A TIMELINE CHANGE NOBODY THINKS THERES A DEEPER SIDE BUT THERE IS
THEY CAN MANIFEST THINGS IN THE 4TH DIMENSION AND TUNE ITS FREQUENCY DOWN TO THE 3RD DIMENSION TO CREATE PHYSICAL ITEMS AND OBJECTS
YES THE NSA DID IT
YES TELSA HAD PART IN IT
YES TRUMP HAS TO DO WITH IT
YES TRUMPS UNCLE IS JOHN D TRUMP THE MAN TO GO THROUGH TESLAS FILES
YES THE BOOKS BARON TRUMP MARVELOUS ADVENTURES 1893 AND THE LAST PRESIDENT 1900 ARE PART OF THIS REALITY
IT IS WHAT SYMBOLISM IS
IT IS FREQUENCY
THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THINKING WE ARE NOT FREE AND SEEIING THE BARS
AND THINKING WE ARE FREE BECAUSE WE DONT SEE THE BARS
NOTHING IS COINCIDENCE
WE ARE ABOUT TO WAKE UP
GOD TIME
GOD IS REAL YES
RELIGION IS CORRUPT AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN SINCE THE GET-GO
HISTORY IS A LIE
WE ARE UNSURE WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN
BUT PIC RELATED WILL HELP EXPLAIN

LOOK INTO PROJECT MONTAUK FOR EASY EXPLANATIONS BUT REALIZE THAT IT LEADS TO MORE THEN WE UNDERSTAND
THERE IS MORE REAL ESTATE ON THIS PLANET
>THERE IS MORE REAL ESTATE ON THIS PLANET
THERE IS MORE REAL ESTATE ON THIS PLANET
>THERE IS MORE REAL ESTATE ON THIS PLANET

I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH

Attached: trumptesla.jpg (867x6091, 1004K)

>You may have invaded my mind and my body, but there's one thing a SamurAIarYAN always keeps
HIS PRIDE
youtube.com/watch?v=d7IvsW9xHnU

Attached: 0EAE8A26-F1CC-474A-A09B-5A47C2B6B444.jpg (1280x875, 222K)

I can change the timeline

They pissed me off really bad before 9/11 so my subconscious caused something bad to happen in reality

As a kid, I didn't even blink when they told us planes flew into some buildings

Attached: 24A35966-B277-4EFC-A673-0529F17C31E8.gif (500x281, 719K)

Absolutely fucking insane.

Attached: im_calling_the_police.jpg (289x300, 12K)

could've been a good thread but it looks like it's going to be /x/ tier very soon.
many such cases.
sad.

Attached: 1532457600040.png (488x463, 28K)

saying that god is time would mean you said

satan is god (saturn) chronos

Attached: trumptesla2.png (1440x863, 1.58M)

It's a fucking leaf destroying it, that's what makes me the most mad

you faggots think you can have a rational conversation that will make you any more educated?
this website is obviously comped by mods and other admin issues
you only get limited info here sorrry
you're about 4 years too late

>you faggots think you can have a rational conversation that will make you any more educated?

Attached: (You).png (205x246, 5K)

The absolute state of this leaf

Attached: 01fadffa2675faf24078240fbabc9baaa90fe4566dd518601acf14b7d37b7821.jpg (255x246, 14K)

Pedogate / pizzagate is part of the modern day MK Ultra. Keep digging and connect the dots. CIA controls D.C. power structure via several mechanisms, this is one. MK Ultra was split into 149 SAP programs at the time it was exposed, more than 40 years ago. Much more sophisticated now.

Attached: hidden8.jpg (500x214, 122K)

Only the price is real, the (((future))) is an illusion

Leaf bro.....that was all from one fucking thread!!!??? Thanks for posting.

Attached: 12038219_10153307242833842_650512486269166903_n.jpg (780x585, 105K)

I broke the conditioning, AMA

Attached: C5A96D06-9A58-4919-AB7B-E5420ACDC8A1.jpg (449x642, 62K)

Kek worship is an MK op

Rainbow came from God originally after the flood , they're trying to get you to hate it

ckeked

Attached: 7dbffb772e1729f5049b8a1e7d83b7db.jpg (2048x1024, 101K)

Trump Tesla time travel programming was enough to prove to me that Trump is just another part of the Antichrist system. Barron might be an Antichrist figure himself and claim to be a time travelling hero so the world worships him in then 2030s or so

This US army freemason runs 8ch. 8ch is where the Trump/kek/pepe thing all started, just after this Jim guy bought it from hotwheels, and paid trump ads appeared there. There's actually a mason lodge in the Philippines called the Kaptan Pepe Lodge btw.

Attached: 1500064809775.jpg (944x425, 109K)

I think Shadilay was fabricated in 2016 and made to look old

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Not to mention Matt Furie himself is a satanic leftist from Cali, who makes shit like this - literal demonic Muttification propaganda

Attached: ghostcram.jpg (695x512, 91K)

Gnostic Media Jan Irving YouTube is the best for this research

this.

Attached: 2e6b02_4f1de3e19c374e1db68d7d8e2a9972f8~mv2.png (423x378, 263K)

Do you still carry your military mind-control device anons?

Attached: smartphone-mindcontrol.png (1239x680, 1.05M)

Anybody remember Trutherbot on twitter? Used to drop daily redpills, including info on mkultra. Then got banned, and came back as trutherbotred. Then, completely fucking disappeared from the face of the earth, never to be heard of again. Website vanished as well

Yeah but it doesnt work on me

youtube.com/watch?v=VFWqvbZ3rfM

youtube.com/watch?v=A3f9X5Zj-7c

This. Trivium Education.

No, the truth is it was a comprehensive program with multiple objectives, most of which would never be willingly disclosed. But it's comprehensiveness is certain judging by examples like the following:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychic_driving

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_Manuel_Rodriguez_Delgado

youtube.com/watch?v=Mdr9xhpIclE

Post more MKUltra trigger videos please. I want to get triggereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekt

You're on the internet right now , so don't think youre any better off

17 dead afgan army base over run by taliban
17 prisoners let go by foreign gov, trump has negotiated
17 people lived on the island Richard Russel #SKYKING crashed on
17 days the orcas mother held its baby and also Richard Russel #SKYKING n mentioned wanting to see it
17 times Omarosa said she was stabbed in the back
17 times trump said something and then denied it (good ones kek)
17 times AG ferguson sued trump admin
17th episode of boon cutler was trump interview
17 day vacation from trump
17 times trump stated for NATO to pay their share
17 states sue trump admin over family separations
17 members of white house arts panel resign to protest Trumps
17 women accused donald trump of sexual misconduct
17 kids killed at parkland shooting
17 kids injured at parkland shooting
17 intel agencies quote - HRC - Trump response - you have no idea
17 days after flynn resigned but with ease via trump
17 agencies attribute to email leak - hrc
17 top of Europeans top economists have issued a report that details a way out of the eurozone crisis.
17 dead from missouri boat tragedy
17 children dead and 69 total dead in syria blast
17 year old girl who escape hosue of horror to raise alarm, feared her parents would kill her if she was caught
17 charges brought onto manafort by feds
17 million dollars was made by manafort from ukraine lobbying
17 minutes of erased audio tape deleted cause nixons firestorm during watergate
17 JAN is Paul Combettas release date - hrc server cleaner
17 russian donors clinton foundation link

YOU'RE WATCHING A MOVIE

Attached: Tesla Group.png (1084x708, 174K)

>Substances which will promote illogical thinking and impulsiveness to the point where the recipient would be discredited in public.
>Substances which increase the efficiency of mentation and perception.
>Materials which will cause the victim to age faster/slower in maturity.
>Materials which will promote the intoxicating effect of alcohol.
Materials which will produce the signs and symptoms of recognized diseases in a reversible way so they may be used for malingering, etc.
>Materials which will cause temporary/permanent brain damage and loss of memory.
>Substances which will enhance the ability of individuals to withstand privation, torture, and coercion during interrogation and so-called "brain-washing".
>Materials and physical methods which will produce amnesia for events preceding and during their use.
>Physical methods of producing shock and confusion over extended periods of time and capable of surreptitious use.
>Substances which produce physical disablement such as paralysis of the legs, acute anemia, etc.
>Substances which will produce a chemical that can cause blisters.
>Substances which alter personality structure in such a way the tendency of the recipient to become dependent upon another person is enhanced.
>A material which will cause mental confusion of such a type the individual under its influence will find it difficult to maintain a fabrication under questioning.
>Substances which will lower the ambition and general working efficiency of men when administered in undetectable amounts.
>Substances which promote weakness or distortion of the eyesight or hearing faculties, preferably without permanent effects.
>A knockout pill which can be surreptitiously administered in drinks, food, cigarettes, as an aerosol, etc., which will be safe to use, provide a maximum of amnesia, and be suitable for use by agent types on an ad hoc basis.
/

Attached: Mkultra-lsd-doc.jpg (440x632, 102K)

The redpill is that everything they tried to accomplish physically with brain implants they realized could be accomplished mentally via the invention of the computer GUI.

They still hold the scary transhumanism implant stuff over your head so you don't realize it's already happened for decades indirectly.

twitter.com/cuttlefish_btc/status/834318850766340097?s=19

>A material which can be surreptitiously administered by the above routes and which in very small amounts will make it impossible for a person to perform physical activity.

Attached: 220px-Donald_Ewen_Cameron_canmedaj01237-0046-a.jpg (220x332, 23K)

>Unironically falling for the Plus Ultra psyop larp

That guy isn't even a good psyop shill, he just posts tons of freemason pics and tells you "these are good guys in the system goy"

BREAK THE CONDITIOINING

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-21 at 4.00.53 PM.png (824x482, 638K)

"Plus Ultra Society" is completely fictional as a single entity.

What isn't fake is the Scottish Rite of masonry, which has "Je Ne Plus Ultra" as one of their degree slogans . It's just Masons doing their usual bullshit .

The plus ultra LARP is just PR for Masons to try and pass off as good guys to Jow Forums

I WANT TO BE CONDITIONED!!!!! PLEASE MKULTRA ME !!!!!! AAAAAAAA !!!!

isn't Plus Ultra term used in disney's Tomorrow Land?

I just cummed on monarch butterfly

There's a big difference between using the internet on a mobile device/wi-fi and using a desktop setup/cable connection.
It has to do with EM signals interacting with your brain.

This is what I’ve sorta got too as well...

Additionally.... UFO/Ayyylamos are likely interdimensional beings rather then what is typically thought of.

Like al the life on earth in the 3D, there could be equally vibrant groups of beings on multiple levels of dimensions and densities in each.

I found it interesting that when people chase ghosts, they say haunted places feel “heavy” as opposed to any other description.

Another plus to the interdimensional ayyyyys is that there’s lots of kids who remember different lives when they’re young and tell details of them, until they forget, other kids actually tell of picking their parents through a window of some sort.

This would also mean that we do reincarnate until you “wake up” from “reality”

I don’t think evil can get out this reality, I think they’re trapper here, in this density hence the question for being immortal.

I think this is what they hide. Just a random guess.

Yeah because Disney was a mason. Also before Mason's used it the slogan was from Spanish Jesuits to refer to colonizing the Americas. Francis Bacon used it too iirc.

I'm talking the specific poster who tries to LARP like all these Mason's are part of some white hat/goodguy faction called Plus Ultra, it's blatant bullshit.

ALL memes are.
Jow Forums won't admit but using memes is literally conditioning yourself to me a mimicry who doesn't think for itself and perpetuates a mind-virus

2012 called , they want their NWO religion propaganda back

The moment when alien ship entered our dimension I cummed on it so it escaped to different dimension.

I’m not saying that’s right, I’m just saying that’s what poping out of the woodwork.

Please dissect it for clairity if you want.

well fucking color me checked again

This is why the 2nd commandment forbids imagery entirely. (Nobody takes it literally enough).

If everyone literally stopped drawing/depicting creation at all (think Amish) all degeneracy would cease at the root. I'm serious .

If I wasn't too scared of being responsible for adminning a board, I'd start a text-only board that encourages the anti-image attitude

>All these boomers larping and throwing around the buzzword "mk ultra"
MK ultra was dog shit and a total failure. What you're talking about is project MONARCH. It's the use of trauma (usually done to children as their psyche is forming/un-formed) to induce multiple personality disorder. MONARCH ties in directly with Satanic Ritual Abuse. If you're going to have a schizo thread, at least get your facts right. Otherwise you just sound retarded and end up being easily discredited.

Attached: 1533225042763.png (788x699, 21K)

I fucked monarch once.