How do we prevent height discrimination in our society?

How do we prevent height discrimination in our society?

Attached: CBE5776B-FEF7-4D34-8B6A-E31E7B709308.jpg (660x1120, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QCa0_4KvdAA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kill all women

Id honestly rather have my daughter date a nigger than a pathetic little manlet. If she brings home a manlet when she gets older I’m gonna kick him out immediately

We don't, manlets are pathetic and weak and less capable and intelligent than tall people

t. 6ft boomer

How do we prevent ridiculous levels of narcism brought on by social media? Men aren't supposed to primp and preen that's very feminine behaviour. Not healthy for society no no.

Kys

Manlets. Manlets never change.

He finally learned

If he didn't look like a solarium addicted, gang affilatied pathetic anglo who dressed properly it wouldn't have mattered. Sad.

same. If your daughter marries a manlet youre almost guaranteed manlet grandsons and then your DNA will never carry on because your grandson won't get laid. At least it can still happen if she marries a nigger or even an abo.

My dad's a manlet, and I'm 6'1.

>even though he was 5ft 7in
>even though
>5ft 7in

Don't

Don't they make high heels for manlets now?

Attached: do-compositedeniro.jpg (750x500, 56K)

t. abbo

Attached: how-to-talk-to-short-people-wrong-X0RzK.jpg (640x495, 21K)

Here's some news.
Your moms a whore.

Attached: short-people-meme-choke.jpg (500x339, 18K)

>tfw someone trolled him into believing that he could increase his height by hanging himself and 'loosening up' the scrunched up sections of his spine and neck

Attached: dabs on you.jpg (680x744, 63K)

Just be taller lmao

Attached: 1534458351402.gif (312x351, 588K)

Midgets out of genepool seems great.

White Dad is 5'7. I am hapa and 6'2. Feels good.

oi, u got an insult license there, m8?

I'd kill myself if I was. Only 5'7".

That's shorter than the average female.

Evolution is in the side of short people. Height serves no purpose and is a huge cost. Tall people make worse soldiers and even when war was physical, tall people were defeated by smaller ones

Manlets should just date Giantesses, so their children can be a reasonable height.

Then why is the average height increasing you tiny chink?

>What is sexual dimorphism

Keep dreaming goblin.

where do i get shoes like this. asking for a friend.

6'3" here

Today I was at the store and this guy and his girl came up to the counter when I did. She was about 5'8 and he was about an inch shorter. I politely told them they could go first and he just sorta froze till his girl straight up yelled at him "GO!"

I barely kept my sides intact lmao

I'm 5'4

dont be a manlet

You should ask an Abba fan or a disco fan he'll find you these shoes for sure.

>Only 5'7".
>That's shorter than the average female.

Average American female is 5'4"
and 170 lbs.

Because in the past being tall was an unequivocal symbol of both wealth and health, so women evolved to be attracted to it, since height now means nothing biologically women will stop being attracted to it. Much like intelligence serves no biological purpose in our modern society. Also nutrition is better now

>his family blamed lack of help from mental services
>his family
Everything wrong with modern society
How about his fucking family helped him, but oh no, let's leave everything to the nanny state.
Now the fuckfaces absolve themselves from the guilt of being indifferent assholes.

Attached: 1522789487923.jpg (400x400, 15K)

Rodrigo, just because you're short doesn't mean you have to lie. Evolution is on the side of actual men not manlet adult childs. Women want BTM (Big Tall Man), so their genes are more desirable. Basic Human Instinct still comes from Cave Man times. A bigger taller man can kill more, can scare away predators. Taller men tend to have higher IQs.

We don't. Let the nature run its course.

Bruh, you sound like a sad manlet. You should drown yourself in a pond, because your feet wouldn't reach the ground.

we bully manlets hard enough so that they kill themselves before having kids and thus tainting the genepool further with their grotesque curse

I'm 5'9 which is average. Also you are retarded and you don't know what evolution is or what is selective pressure and what those could be, in our modern, safe and high resource environment

>even though he was 5ft 7in
>even though

>I'm 5'9 which is average
>5'9
>average
fucking hispanics

Not even 6 foot, why even live. How many toys did you make for santa this year?

>I'm 5'9 which is
manlet

im 5'10 and i approve this message

Anyone who hasn't realized that every single manlet related thread is a bait thread should hang, regaurdless of their height.

It really is over for manlets though

>t. manlet

Reminder that hitler was 5'9

low bait

kill all manlets, you can begin killing me pls

and he killed himself, a fitting end for the manlet he was

>tfw 5'7"
Fuck

Legitimately though, why is "height" even considered good?

With height comes :

Higher risks for cancer
Back/bone problems
More energy needed to function daily
More effort needed to gain muscle/endurance

It's literally only disadvantages, the only bonus is an aesthetic one, isn't it an evolutionary failure on that point though? It "helps" reproduction (not really) but reduces health expectancy. It's a weird phenomenon.

I fucking hate you Jow Forums

We shouldn't ya sjw retard

>Despite the fact that he was 5'7"
>DESPITE
Wait, is this considered tall or even normal in the UK? God damn.

Attached: 1520433286136.jpg (595x299, 65K)

i'm 6'1 24 year old

the average is like 6'3 here in high schoolers

feels bad

We could force all Manlets to make toys in the Artic, while we dress up as santa and whip them if they aren't going to make the production quota for Christmas.

>He's a couple of inches bellow average
>Can't do anything about it
>Focuses on improving himself instead
>Ends up a roid-bloated, tanning salon faggot with raunchy tats, bleached teeth and receding hairline

Hmmmmmm.
I'm starting to believe his height was the least of his psychological problems.
Closeted faggot who sucked a few dicks for a role he wasn't likely to get seems a more plausible
scenario to me.

>Felt kind of bad, scroll down see open mouth face, that shirt and THOSE tattoos....
All empathy instantly cancelled out and replaced with indifference.

What a faggot.
I'm 5'3" and won't kms.
Weak willed faggot.

Attached: farrightextremist.png (1080x1044, 268K)

When i went to Holland, i felt like a manlet at 6'2.

>tfw 5 8

Attached: 3580.png (1070x601, 507K)

>isn't it an evolutionary failure on that point though? It "helps" reproduction (not really) but reduces health expectancy. It's a weird phenomenon

use your brain leaf
the vast majority of men reproduced before 30 for most of history

cancer and bone problems only kick in in old age after you've already reproduced and passed down your genes

the womys picked the tall muscular chad over the manlet

Serbs are wicked tall people.

>20cm below threshold for being considered an actual man
>H-H-H-He's a couple of inches bellow average

Low hanging b8 even a manle could grab

But anyway Women are children, a taller man reminds them of their father. Taller men make women feel safer and protected, hence why manlets can't compete. SAD! but true, so start being useful and make toys for santa.

i was there too and felt the same
lots of 6'3+ tall people

luckily still taller than the women

>tfw 5'0"

Attached: 1519814897452.jpg (320x320, 28K)

That's how Jews took over, they're all living until they're 90+.

>tfw same height and get picked on constantly by coworkers

Why is being short allowed to be made fun of? I can't help my height just like a nigger can't help his skin colour.

Women under 5’4 shouldn’t breed

i'm 5'6 my wife is 5'7/
big dick and im an extrovert so I do well. All my friends are taller than me. Seriously if you want to break it down the only time I hated my cuck height was when I couldn't see the stage on a standing ovation. straight cucked. other than that I get my rocks off, the problem is most short niggas are ugly niggas and you aint gettin no help at that point

and that's why you deserve to be treated like a nigger, leafcuck

Same goes with manlets

Why?

Still plenty of manlet Turks, Arabs and Iranians it was all good. Went during Konigs Dag and had a blast.

open bobs and vagena

because you're hopelessly inferior
and a mortal danger for the genepool

No one's saying short people can't get laid. It's just a bonus, a personality can be fixed and height can't hence Manlets are SAD!.

i was there on a business trip

dutch boss was a 200cm tall balding blonde boomer

In autistic units, 5'7" is about 1.72m.
That is slightly bellow the average 1.75/80m or 5'9/10" in autistic units.

PS. You're not baiting me by bandwagoning everyone else's shitposts.

>this is how evolution works

Tfw I could have been a 2 meter Chad, but because I was born poor, I was under fed, basically ate rations. 6.2ft now.

>even though he was 5.7

Attached: 1534070643732.jpg (508x504, 84K)

Yeah my dad grew up poor, in the rust belt. He was definitely underfed and hence 5'7.

>mfw I'm the same height
Honestly though, memes aside, I've never gotten any shit for it. Unless you're an actual midget, getting depressed over your height is retarded.

Attached: 8..jpg (199x188, 15K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QCa0_4KvdAA

>5'7" is about 1.72m
no, it's 1.70m
no wonder you end up in denbt, if you can't compute that

>the average 1.75/80m
it's not because it's the average that those that short are to be considered actual men
actual men at least are 1.90m/6ft3in tall

I was never butthurt about my height and I'm 5'4.My grandma was like 4'10 and her father was 6'5 so everything is all sorts of fucked. But I have plenty of other shit in my life going on than to worry about height or blame my shortcomings (pun unintended) on my how tall i am.

How does it feel to be as tall as a woman? Do you need help when you pick up things from high places lets say at a store for example?

Everyone on here is a fat, bald neckbeard or a dumbass teenager w/ roid rage who cries himself to sleep every night or some brown manlet.
I'm 5'8" and can have most any girl I want. Tall girls especially.

guy probably went to the gym and got shit for being a manlet

>Take
>Away
>Womens
>Choice

6ft Mexican here, feels good to be about half native half euro. I feel bad for my midget counterparts though.

jesus christ why are you guys such cynical cunts?

>tfw 5' 7 and happy

Just thought I'd share with you fags for the free (you)s

Attached: cantstump.jpg (401x1024, 65K)

What an idiot.
Did no one tell him you can get your hight increased by making your legs longer?

Have they no shame?