Trump's biggest mistake

Trump's biggest mistake was not immediately going to war against the Deep State the day after his inauguration. In fact, he still tries to appease them.

He openly declared war on the Deep State, and instead of going to war he just lets them beat him up. Remember when he promised to appoint a Special Prosecutor on Clinton? Instead the idiot appointed one on HIMSELF!

Attached: trumpcoin.jpg (300x278, 17K)

Trump is winning and that's why this board is being flooded. because you kikes are scared.

He likes it when he gets praise, that's what needs to stop

WINNING

Attached: netanyahu-trump.png (955x500, 658K)

100% this. His ego will be his downfall.

Agreed. A fuck up of colossal proportions.

Attached: AFDE7679-C95D-4F0C-8470-B5E150A771C6.jpg (2400x1350, 508K)

FPBP

The "deeb stade" is a fabricated strawman. It doesn't exist, except in the vacuous minds of the conspiracy theory nutjobs.

Sessions was his biggest mistake. Unless he’s indicting them all behind the scenes.

Whatever you say Mr. CIA

Oh look another past tense Trump WAS shill thread..

SAGE

Is it made in China like his daughters no taste in clothes...heehaw. Look he thinks he is Julious Cesar....LUICFER baka... Why did they all wear blk to the Meeting with the POPE...SOUPCON hint (BLACKSABBATH-WARPIG)(MEATLOAF-I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR LOVE.. TOWER HMMM... His book predicteions are so damn right...DUDE IS THE DEVIL ADDICTED TO ROKA ...TIME TRAVELING BEEN AROUND ALONG LONG TIME... AT LEAST OBAMA told you people who he was publicly rev 13 kjv. Spread the UNNATURAL sex and broke peace end of his term

Last time i heard the real Trump he was running in the inbetweens screaming GET OFF THE NET was being chased...hmmm

And if you believe everything i will throw the golden gate in free....baka we are in Exodus TRUMP IS LIKE STONE SOUR-THROUGH THE GLASS...

REV 18 : 22...HMMM PRETTY STRANGE ..REV 17 WHERE DO YOU BUY NOT SO FINE SILK AND PEARLS...MADE IN CHINA...HEEHAW

WHAT LANGUAGE IS BAKA...hmm everytime i try to abbreviate SHAKING MY HEAD..BAKA pops up...damn WITCH BOARD...MADE IN CHINA

YOU
YOU
YOU
Stay yellow and green THAT THE RAINBOW FEILD...GTFO the net beast NETWORKfrom this abyss ...YOUR IN THE LORDS MATRIX NOT SUPPOSED TO FOLLOW ANYONE BUT THE LORD..APPS RED MEANS STOP...HMM. YOU TUBE SOUNDS LIKE Hotel California...pink Floyd-wish you were here...

Dude. He's an idiot boomer. To combat racist accusations the dumbass surrounded himself with crooked jews, women, and niggers. Imagine my shock that a tax cheat kike stabbed him in the back.

Paul Harvey-if i was the devil...LUICFER HMM always 2 sided coin cant see green and plays digits card game and leads so many unknowingly astray hmm.

A length of rope and a tree will be your downfall.

Trump is a Zionist stooge. He was never meant to change things, only to serve as a pressure release valve while the Jews double-down on internet censorship and demographic replacement to make sure whites are never able to organize against them again.

No shit. That, and nominating Jeff Sessions.

Trump entered the white house trying to be a "normal" president who just does some abnormal things. That didn't work.

In the first week as president, there were more negative articles written about him by major media than Obama's whole 8 years.

They immediately set in motion 10 different plans to fuck Trump, knowing that only 1 has to work

Trumps not my SHEPHERD..HEEHAW he can be my apprentice...At least Obama told you people who he was signed in on Koran and publicly shamed the book spread UNNATURAL gay union...his mother was a royal where was he really from he said he was like REGAN the first sell out..REV 13 KJV BROKE PEACE END OF HIS TERM...BEYONCE her merge with the machine motor cycle suit...DARPA... Sown parasitic tec on our troops..youtube NORTH CAROLINA missing homeless cern magnet Solomon ring replicated ...

>podesta...skates
>Imran Awan...skates
Winning!

Every leftist crime gets covered up, and every Republican gets prosecuted. So much winning! Anyone who doesn't like it is a like shill, amirite?

Who owns the wrestling. ARABIA hmm.

Attached: 1531970896555.png (545x358, 279K)

baka

Trump is a kike puppet. It's all theatrics to keep the stupid masses entertained.

>reddit spacing
>capitalizing words at the ends of sentences
You are a faggot. Sage.

His bottle loop looks to good to be true..DOWNSIZING HOW does pyramids digitization work..chem trails crystal technology will read you and try to deceive by acting like the LORD..why do china put on doctor filter mask..

Hey they put gremlins in everything thats how they get ant eyes spying hard.. Call tv repair shops tv can watch you so can phone...if it was government the repair shop couldnt take it out..DUH

It takes the time it takes to bake a turkey if it's going to taste good, nobody eats it if it's half baked.

Attached: 405674381_a5cbfdfb86_b.jpg (1024x990, 847K)

Oh shut the fuck up. Mueller is terrorizing anyone even remotely connected to Trump, and what's happening to Trump's enemies? They continue to laugh at him right as his face.

Sessions was a big mistake but keep in mind that despite literally the entire deep state being against him, he's still POTUS, he's still appointing SCOTUS justices, he lowered taxes, and he's driving Korea towards peace. Oh, and ISIS is basically defunct now, and has been since a month after he let Mattis off the leash.

Once the probe is done I expect major house cleaning in the Justice department.

TRUMP..LUICFER GETS 1 TERM 1000 DAYS NOT 1000 YEARS REV 18 22...HMMM DONE HEARD THE HARPS AND DRUMBS 1X...hey MEATLOAF-i would do anything for love

You
You
You
Their all BAD...everybody wants to rule the world

Well SON SOMETIMES you just got to grab them in the pussies...CHEESE AND RICE...

WJC said appointing an independent prosecutor was his biggest mistake; you're just giving the opposition party the means to fuck with you about stuff that has nothing to do with anything

Attached: clinton.png (293x465, 161K)

This is why Optics-Cucking will never work.

I STORM TRUMP AND OBAMA ON TWITTER AND NOT ONE THING HAS HAPPENED TO ME YET..SOMETIMES YOU JUST GOTTA GRAB EM BY THE PUSSIES...HEEHAW

If this doesn't spur some changes at Trump's DoJ then nothing will. If there's one thing Donny does best it's offense. He was at a rally tonight and he was acting like nothing happened.

This is a man who thrives on being under immense pressure. Let's see what happens.

After a display like today, it's clear we have nothing to lose. There's nothing to go back to. The illusions are gone.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-21 at 9.47.11 PM.png (1278x662, 1.14M)

>Trump's biggest mistake
is that he lies for the love of lying.

Attached: T (60).jpg (960x921, 128K)

Is there anything that builds a case with the public on a deep state better than known criminals going free while maximum penalties are applied to Trump's people under their watch?

TRUMP is Luicfer duh ....at least Obama told you who he was publicly shamed holy book baka...

>boxing match
>knock your opponent out on the first punch
>get booed by everyone

be patient, he's gotta take a few punches first.

What's his new Roka MANIFESTATION prediction book say....

Trump is a classical psychopath, sure, but he's still /ourguy/. He's not out of this fight.

He has had no accomplishments. He lowered taxes? Oh man that's clearly what we voted for him to do! To lower taxes. Something Bush did as well.

Dude works with ARABIA hmmm wresting baka. There all sell outs...got to be luke warm salt bittersweet balance...hey HAVE A CIGAR-PINK FLOYD..BTW this is pink...LORD HIS SELF IS THE TEST MATTHEW 25 35 STRANGERS DONT ASK FOR HELP FETAL POSITION...JESUS IS A JUKEBOX HERO...HAS STARS IN HIS EYES

Exactly right. Everything they have done has been completely predictable. Trump and his people have easily seen these events coming. Even the retards here knew all of this was coming. He's waiting until after midterms then the counterpunching begins. He'll be coming out hot after midterms and it will be brutal to watch. An absolute bloodbath

WTF?! I love Israel now!

mfw in god emperor we trust goes on the money

Attached: 4PXbQdd.jpg (720x384, 118K)

Stone sour-through the glass....how much is real that is the Q QUESTION
YOU
YOU
YOU
FOLLOW NO ONE BUT THE LORD AND RED APPS HMM RED MEANS STOP

AMERICA IS THE REAL ISRAEL DUH..GRAND CANYON LORDS THUMB PRINT NEVER SUPPOSED TO PICK HIS APPLE... I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR LOVE-MEATLOAF...WTF WAS THAT HUMANITY STAR FOR....

A single man can't do war against the Deep State. They literally control the world.

Until the people rise up against them, nothing will change. They're really good at dividing us, though. The whole right vs left thing? Complete bullshit that most of Jow Forums has fallen for.

They take all these nonissues like gay marriage, abortion and climate change and blow them up to distract you and divide you while they rape the world for money.

Attached: 1531430195392.jpg (640x960, 107K)

AMERICA IS THE REAL ISRAEL...DUH..GRAND CANYON LORDS THUMP PRINT THE APPLE OF HIS EYE...WHY YOU THINK THEY TEST OUR GROUNDS WITH RAINBOW 6 COLORED QUEER CROSSWALKS AND DEVIL GRAVEN IMAGES...

What if he loses the House, then what?

DUDE IS LIKE 3 DOORS DOWN FOLLOW NO ONE BUT THE LORD...ALICE IN CHAINS-MAN IN THE BOX....YOUR IN THE LORDS MATRIX...DUH
YOU
YOU
YOU
YOU
YOU

>isn't it good that bad things happen and the people get to see it?
NO!

>isn't it good all those people got murdered so we can see that murder is bad?

never schizopost at me again faggot

Nothing we didn't already anticipate happened today. It makes me sick to see Awan walk for actual espionage while Manafort and Cohen go to jail. But it does nothing but solidify my position that the Federal government is completely corrupted. As usual, all the sound and fury in the world changes nothing.

Is GoT the new Harry Potter? XD

TRIUMP-LAY IT ON THE LINE...HMMM
TRUIMP-FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT...
HE SHOULD HAVE LAYED IT ON THE LINE SOONER..HEEHAW I CLOSED HIS LOOP..FOLLOW NO ONE BUT WHO...HMMM..STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN..NOT EVERYTHING THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD..TAKE UP HIS YOKE SUN AND CROSS OFF THE NET

Really puts to rest the whole myth of the swamp.

Dem support drops by the day while Trump's support increases daily. I think these revelations are having a strong effect in Trump's direction. As always, we have to see how this plays out. But history would say that the more the Deep State thinks they have him, the stronger his support gets.

DUDE TEXAS IS LOOKING SWAMPED...HMM.. MEEK INHERIT THE WORLD MEEK...HMM. MASTER A BIBLE HELPS IF YOU DRAW IT OUT
YOU
YOU
YOU

>it's obvious Trump is waiting until after midterms to fight back
Really?

First it was obvious that he was waiting for the new year (2018). Then it was obvious he was waiting for the IG report. Then it was obvious he was waiting for the Nunes memos (remember that?). Then it was obvious he was waiting for the IG report because it kept getting delayed. Then it was obvious he was saving it for an October Surprise before elections. Now it's obviously AFTER the elections.

The only thing OBVIOUS is that it's never happening. Trump will never fight back. They succeeded in attacking him on more fronts than he could defend.

So many people are out to get him and he trusted a lot of them. He hired a lot of them. Trump succeeded in taking down the bushes and Clintons...but got beat by the deepstate in less than 5 months

Let's see how far Donnie is willing to go

Attached: image.jpg (700x467, 50K)

FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY

if he doesn't fight back he deserves to be fucking impeached

>right vs left is bullshit
Wrong.

There is ABSOLUTELY major differences between Antifa and patriots.

It is only the politicians who are the same. Democrat = Republican = democrat

Liberal vs conservative is very real

I STILL CAN SEE DISBELIEVER ON HIS FOREHEAD... UNCLE JOHN TIME TRAVEL BOOK OF REVELATION...HMM REV 18 : 22 PRETTY INTERESTING..DUDE Trump didnt give a shit about his own brother you think he cares anytjing about you all..

It is worse for DC if the republicans lose the house because he is on his own team. He's done things to appease the party in the first 2 years. The next 2 he is going to try to appeal to HIS base. If he loses the house then it will be more scorched earth than if he doesn't. He's held off on things like term limits until after midterms on purpose.

It's the old rope a dope move. He's letting them punch themselves out (other than more accusers and the nigger tape) and he's been half ass swinging back. He hasn't even begun to unload his ammo thus far. There is nothing we've thought of that he hasn't already prepared. The Cohen raid was to find dirt on him AND what dirt he had on them. But Trump plays things close to the vest. He works in his mind. And he will not end his presidency sitting on his hands. Anything short of changing the course of the country forever will be a failure. He is being SEVERELY underestimated

The Deep State just showed how far they are willing to go. They abandoned the Republic tonight. There is no going back now, even to the illusion of legitimacy.

Let's see if Trump hits back. These are the moments that make history.

Maybe hype clowns predicted things sooner but it never made sense to do things until post midterms. Use your fucking brain and stop listening to morons on pol. Figure it out for yourself and it will make sense. If not, read the post i just made above

They charged a slimy Jewish lawyer. That's your rubicon?

>The "collusion" is a fabricated strawman. It doesn't exist, except in the vacuous minds of the conspiracy theory nutjobs.

>implying anyone can save an alcoholic

go kill yourself

Jesus, not even liberals deny the existence of the deep state. They cheer for the deep state openly now. If you still think they don't exist, you're a brainlet.

Luicfer loves to DIVIDE every which way he is a master believe me i just had it out with Trump ...caught him by the pussy..was trying to deceive me machine will do what ever you want..ORIGINAL GENIE BOTTLE STORY...PINK FLOYD~WISH YOU WERE HERE...DOESNT LOOK SALTY...CAN YOU TELL HEAVEN FROM HELL A COLD STILL ROAD RAIL FISH NET HARVANGERS NET...MASTER A BIBLE

YOU
YOU
YOU

What issues do liberals and conservatives disagree on, other than pushed nonissues like what bathroom trannies get to use?

This. He should have cleaned house day 1. He let comey, doj, and fbi set him up

Are you being serious?

I also expect a vote on the wall as soon as the midterms are over, ESPECIALLY if instead of a budget being passed by October 1st we get a continuing resolution extending past the midterms (very likely imo). If the House has even a slight majority and the Senate gets comfortable for the republicans, it's going to happen.

THE UNCLEAN GET PLAGUED HMM ALL THE UNNATURAL SEX PEOPLE SEEM TO BE RUNNING THEY ALL GOT BED JUJU BUGS..THEY DO VOODOO THE ANSWER TO CALL OF THE SAHYDRA WEATHER HURRICANE KATRINA BAD VOODOO VOLCANO MEXICO BAD WITCH SANTA MADRA VOODOO...HMMM..MEATLOAF-I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR LOVE IM TIRED OF RUNNING THROUGH HELLS AND BACK..PLUS SAMSUNG RING TRIP

>Trump's biggest mistake was not immediately going to war against the Deep State

What a dumb, disgustingly dumb circumcised goy faggot.

Attached: 1532831161466.jpg (728x784, 117K)

Trips of truth. Having both sides accept there is a deep state is vital for the country to be able to digest the next 2 years. You can't just jail people that oppose you or else it looks like you are a fascist dictator (reason why they paint him as such). You have to wait until people see it for themselves. The opponents blow their loads and tip their hands because they are over eager. Trump understands public psychology. He's been patient and the people will soon be ready. Read his fucking book and you'll understand it much better. Shit really isn't that complictated. The same tactics apply on the big arena as they do in smaller interactions. Their just easier to achieve on a larger scale

DUDE HAS THE WITCH MARK MARK OF FOWL DIRTY BIRD...

They convicted Manafort and Cohen and let Awan walk on the same day. They nailed guys guilty of nothing out of the ordinary just for their association with Trump. They yet again confirmed that Deep State associates get free reign to do as they please while everyone else will be held to harsh and vengeful standards of justice.

That all of this was done on the same day was no coincidence, but a coordinated strike on Trump and his supporters and associates. Fucking whatever. Bring it on faggots.

Yes. Are you really in disbelief at simple psychology?

YEAP LUICFER MAKES HIS DOWNSIZING DIGITIZATION LOOK TO GOOD TO BE TRUE...ORIGINAL GENIE BOTTLE TRICK...

YOU
YOU
YOU
CHIPPERS

Hide the headline tactic. Always their go to play. Their playbook is terribly outdated and is why they are so easily defeated

>In fact, he still tries to appease them.
That's not true. Trump got a lot of stuff through during his first days because he knew they would make it impossible to get anything done later on.
Trump is the best president the USA has ever had.

GTFO Shareblue

Attached: President_Donald.jpg (300x414, 32K)

Do you actually think Trump is going to do shit other than complain about it via Twitter posts full of typos? He's a conservative, and conservatives are fucking worthless.

You live in a fantasy world. Absolutely nothing you said has even remotely come true.

Start showing me evidence of your claims. Trump's psychology tells me he wants to be praised by the Deep State, so even though they'll go after him he still wants their approval. His supporters can go to hell.

Do you actually think he won't do shit?

Basically. There should already be bodies on lampposts.

Was at military hospital it looked like a ghost town hmm...and no traffic at airfields...GOLD EARING~TWILIGHT ZONE.....REV 13 OBAMA BROKE PEACE END OF HIS TERM....

Damn straight. He's never done anything.

He sucks jew cock user. He’s not your friend. You suffer peasant mentality. Keep your ideals but find a candidate who’s not a fucking criminal

Trump is the deep state. His owner is Sheldon Adelson