Where were you exactly 1 year ago?

during the eclipse?

Attached: abc-solar-eclipse-dasilva-09-abc-jc-170821_1_12x5_992.jpg (992x415, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132156050
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the same place I am now. Geographically speaking.

drunk in my room

I was in Oregon. Lincoln City. It was eerie man. Hazy but still breddy gud.

At Eclipse Ground Zero - Saluki Stadium.

The eclipse was one of the most spectacular and breathtaking things I've ever seen.

in ur mom

Driving around South Carolina, looking for a spot at the center of the line of totality, free of clouds. And my, it was the most incredible thing I've ever seen

i basket in its rays hoping it would have given me super powers but all it did was mess with my eyes

watching the God Emperor starring down the sun itself.

Attached: 599b2f38f1a850c42a8b6180-750-563.jpg (750x563, 47K)

Near nashville, it was the gayest shit ever.

I know right? It's so strange to see the outer corona of the sun like that for the first time. Gave me the weirdest feeling of my life cos it was so alien to see the sun like that for the first time in my life. Probably last time too. Who knows. But that 1 minute of seeing the sun so vulnerable somehow changed me. Hard to describe. Almost like being touched by God because you never experience this in your life very often. It's like having sex with the universe for the first time. It really touches your soul.

South Florida. It was about 100 degrees with 100% humidity. I used the eclipse as cover to walk two blocks to the bar.

Upstate SC in the dead center of the path of totality

It was nuts. You could see daylight out at the mountains but it was pitch black at us. Everyone complained of a headache after from the temp/pressure drop

Well said, user.

Anyone wondering if it's really worth the effort to see a total eclipse:

It is.

Right where I was supposed to be.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132156050
and soon where I was destined.

Attached: space_pepe.jpg (1920x1080, 728K)

What will Jow Forums look like during the end?

Inna woods vowing to destroy the Synagague of Satan watching a thousand eclipses appear as crescents on the forest floor created by the pinhole camera effect of light shining the leaves of the trees.

Attached: conan-the-barbarian-arnold-21.jpg (800x450, 30K)

I was fucking your mom, OP.

Attached: JUST.jpg (355x551, 125K)

In my backyard watching it with my friend. It was creepy as hell. Did not expect the temperature to drop like it did.

We were in Mid-Missouri so we were right in ground zero

big tits

They will come for you and for me and that will be the end.

It was apocalyptic, and at the same time, incredibly beautiful. For a brief moment, we went out of our way to be in perfect alignment with the earth, sun and moon. After seeing one, I HAVE to try seeing it again.

The air turns grey. It's not like it's dark, but the hour leading up to it, it's like a think, grey yet transparent fog rolls in. Slowly, the shadows have a bite taken out of them. And then, it starts getting darker, and cooler, but it's still perfect daylight out. Then, suddenly, TOTALITY. The sky, is just...breathtaking. It's so much bigger than you thought it would be, even watching the moon in the weeks preceding to try to gauge how big it will look. The biggest resolution images of it are on display in the sky in front of you, more detailed than anything you thought you'd see. Everywhere on the horizon, it's red, like a 360 degree sunset.

I tear up thinking about it. It was beautiful. Amazing. And no drug, no nothing can replicate that.