BEHOLD

BEHOLD

THE ULTIMATE REDPILL

Attached: 158932555244.png (589x963, 584K)

Other urls found in this thread:

carm.org/why-did-lot-give-his-daughters-crowd-men
streamable.com/bk3v2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Progressive Church
Why not just call yourself a public kike school

Christianity is so based and red pilled right my fellow christpedes? Just spread the other cheek and wait for your big hot reward to cum in heaven! Don't you ever loan out $ at interest but you can borrow it from my cousin. Did I mention all of those hateful teeming hordes are your brother and you need to give them your children?
carm.org/why-did-lot-give-his-daughters-crowd-men

Typical Protestant. Runned by whores, alcoholics and faggots.

Still better than being run by pedophiles.

0 Knowledge of Christianity, History and demographics.
How are these abominations even allowed?

wow this is a real church representative of real christian values

this definitely isn't owned and operated by kikes working to further subvert western civilization

haha

seriously go to any church they all support abortion and gay sex and feminism

I don't see Christian churches denouncing it.

2 Timothy 3
1 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away! 6 For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts, 7 always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
Isaiah 5:20
Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness;
Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

you're retarded

Attached: 1420863065631.jpg (401x387, 42K)

>doubles as a brewery to raise funds for aborting babies

Attached: JesusisAngry.png (668x576, 1011K)

Still waiting for based Christpedes to call out the abomination.

I don't see you denouncing gay rape, sex with animals, or eating out 4 year old vaginas either but that doesn't mean you support them does it?

And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
-Revelation 16:13,14

I denounce all of that. Now where's the based Christpede churches denouncing this?

the real red pill, pic related

Attached: Unknown-2.jpg (252x200, 12K)

any christian ive ever met, even if they thought christ was black, would be disgusted by the obvious political agenda here. more christian votes for trump

True denouncing doesn't need to be prompted by someone pointing it out to you first.

In honor of Jesus, person of color, we are raising money for Planned Parenthood to kill coloreds. Hey I don't give a fuck.

Attached: sheeeeeeeit.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Still waiting for the Christpede denouncement of this abomination.

i audibly laughed at the multiple reasons why this is so fucking stupid
opening a brewery in the name of God

Truth.

i thought romans were black

Attached: mem.png (720x405, 359K)

Hurr fucking durr. We need a revolution ASAP and all progs like this need to be killed, publicly. It should be mandatory viewing.

Amen. Liars and distorters of reality need to suffer.

Churches are about to be taxed. Not a moment too soon.

Get right
streamable.com/bk3v2

Attached: Fver.jpg (1920x1179, 1.09M)

I saw a CIA nigger deep throat an 8 year old.

I also read that book. Bought my CNC machine today, actually.

>now this

Attached: 39594079_1085916288248924_313348714993287168_n.jpg (576x536, 17K)

I came here ready for 1 post by this ID.
But then
>5 posts by this ID
wew

Attached: hyuaraay.png (615x548, 23K)

>Pharisee s and Sadducees
>sects of Judaism
>white

Wat

"killed by white supremacy"
>implying the crucifixion was racially motivated
>implying the Roman Empire didn't hand Jesus over to local Jewish leaders to be killed

Also though aren't these the same people who usually say the Romans weren't actually white and we only think they were white because history has been whitewashed by rayciss

True

Daily reminder to become Catholic and go to church every week