UH OH - BOLTON IS NEXT

GOD BLESS YOU MUELLER

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-21-20-49-39.png (960x540, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/436513-john-bolton-russia-butina/
youtube.com/watch?v=F1yLgT0oJEg&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=iRONBTkNogY
foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/21/ex-dem-it-aide-imran-awan-avoids-jail-time-after-attorneys-complain-about-trump.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best of luck. Bolton is as entrenched and establishment as they come. If he went down, he'd take everybody with him. Swamp armor will protect him all day.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1505059068897.jpg (1641x1255, 563K)

Fucker should be put in jail for no other reason than that fucking mustache.

>a bush-era jew neocon
oh no that sucks

Attached: jew-bill-kristol.jpg (992x558, 53K)

if you think The Jews would let Bolton go down you are delusional

>manafort is crooked as fuck
>went to ukraine for a pro-EU cause
>these two things are not connected
>????
>russian collision
CHEETO BENITO BLUMFP HILTER RUSSIA

Attached: IMG_20180821_185138.jpg (1600x1065, 313K)

Attached: (((bolton))).jpg (307x268, 35K)

Well, and here I thought the more expensive whores maybe had some kind of standards.

Mueller should have this guys job....

Attached: Not Comped.png (125x125, 3K)

fuck I need to make some bean burritos

This. Only randos will go down :(

Good riddance then. Can't drain a swamp, without a plug.

>all these ties to Israel and they go after him as an "alleged Russian agent"

ALL THE SCARED KIKES IN THIS THREAD THINK BOLTON IS GOING DOWN!!!

NETANYAHU IS GONNA BE INDICTED SOON

STEVE IS GONNA BE INDICTED SOON

RON DERMER IS FUCKED

RABBI SHMULEY IS FUCKED

RODGER STONE IS FUCKED

YOURE ALL FUCKED!

Attached: 1524289052525.png (604x625, 572K)

COMPED bee-otch

Attached: 1534444684130.jpg (491x488, 19K)

You are underestimating Mueller power.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-21-20-59-54.png (960x540, 158K)

t. commie faggot cocksucking pussyboi

that is an ugly man

Lol Bolton is the one guy I wouldn't care at all getting rekt by libtard fag police (fbi)

Guess what fuck em all. Enjoy your jew obsession. You might get to be one, one day if you can stop jerking off to them.

How's all that winning?

I guess leftists dont care how stupid they sound saying everything is "russians."

>Ignores cohen snitching like a bitch

Is this one of those edited headlines where you replace Israel with Russia?

Here is the deal sport. This will go nowhere. Trump is the master of reality and is letting this all play out. After all of your liberal tears have flowed and the money, energy, and time produce NOTHING, the republicans will win the mid terms and it will be open season on the Clinton/Obama cabal and the indictments will rain from above. It will be an entertaining two years leading up to Trump's second term. He has blown the lid off of your degeneracy and exposed it for all to see. Fuck. My uncle was a lifelong union/Kennedy democrat. You almost had it. You almost won it on the demographics. Almost wasn't good enough. You are fucked for generations. Go home commies.

oh no not our neocon traitor! who will protect israel now?

Attached: 1526586466356m.jpg (473x1024, 99K)

>Neo-con
Yup, he'd take down the Republican estblishment and Trump with him.
Oh noes... stop...

He actually looks more like a useful (though deranged) idiot to me. But what do I know?

Attached: 1516917262098.png (926x693, 151K)

>UH OH - BOLTON IS NEXT
I REALLY REALLY HOPE SO !!!
Here is good article on it.

"Super-hawk John Bolton and ‘Agent Butina’ connection is the Democrats’ new Russiagate target"
More than eighteen months into Russiagate and with little evidence of ‘collusion’ between Donald Trump and Russia coming to light,
Democrats seem to be scrambling for wins — and no one appears to be off-limits.
The latest target is none other than Trump’s National Security Advisor John Bolton,
who until this point has been widely regarded in liberal and media circles as the most enthusiastic Russia hawk in the administration.
Indeed, Bolton has been described as “a life-long Russia hawk” by the Financial Times,
a “fierce Russia hawk” by Bloomberg and “one of the Kremlin’s harshest critics” by Voice of America.

But it appears that, when it comes to his Russia-hating credentials, Bolton does not have an entirely clean record.
It turns out that, in 2013, Bolton appeared by video-link at a conference organized by a Russian gun rights activist
at the request of the former National Rifle Association President David Keene.

That alone would probably be enough to send some Democrats into a frenzy, but it gets worse.
The Russian in question just so happens to be Maria Butina, the woman who was charged in the US in July with acting as an agent for the Russian government.
In the video, Bolton expresses support for amending the Russian constitution to expand gun rights (American meddling?!).

rt.com/usa/436513-john-bolton-russia-butina/

Attached: Maria Butina and John Bolton © : Reuters.jpg (1024x576, 137K)

kek

Rightists don't care how stupid they sound calling everyone leftists

Attached: 1513188909635.jpg (850x561, 109K)

Attached: TacoBro.jpg (1024x663, 152K)

>tfw Trump surrounds himself with swamp creatures to drain the swamp - friends close, enemies closer

Swamp civil war going on?

Charge your phone you degenerate.

Mueller is a GOD. The sooner we can put the final nail in the coffin of Trump and the deplorable white trash that voted for him the better!

>ignores exact wording of cohen statement that he has information on a 'candidate'
Do you really think they wouldn't plaster DRUMPFT"d all over everything if it was even remotely possible he had info on our President? Get real you faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=F1yLgT0oJEg&t=3s

Full of Schiff.

Attached: Moby-CIA.jpg (900x507, 156K)

Attached: 1511404555115.jpg (2692x2004, 2.66M)

TICK TOCK

Holy shit did user post from work? Also taco related hivemind.

Bolton is a Israel operative I doubt he will face anything.
He has deep ties to both parties and is a puppet.
Trump fights with him constantly. Remember the Syria air strikes? Bolton and Trump argued for hours about the strikes.
Bolton wanted like everyone on the left to start WW3.
Trump literally fought to reduce the strikes just to the facilities where gas was made.

Bolten is a filthy jew criminal bitch who HATES white people for Israel's ZOG and White Genocide agendas.

Attached: 5b7107ef39c98.png.jpg (200x200, 7K)

Death to the terror sponsor state Israel. Justice for zionist treason

>Bolten is a filthy jew criminal bitch
‘Novichok would have affected many more people’ – former OPCW head (EXCLUSIVE)
...at 3:25
youtube.com/watch?v=iRONBTkNogY

Attached: John Bolton threatning lives of Jose Bustani's children.jpg (1024x576, 151K)

Now I see why the mustache

JOHN BOLTON HAS COCK SUCKING LIPS.
HE MUST BE GAY.

I hope they take this kike down

Your logic is alpacable

Based Mueller wrecking all the kikes for us with plausible deniability.

so many players,angles its so hard to keep up.

agreed mate. soon they are going to be outjewing themselves and the whole shitshow will really start to go off the rails.

Bolton is gentile.

Some here will recall this: Jones being banned followed by the legal snafus of Trump's team, it reminds me of the curious buildup to the Weinstein, Spacey, and Ratner takedowns last yer, which obviously was part of an inner war among Jew elites.

Before Weinstein got MeToo'd, the first guys to fall a la Jones and get pulled offline were similarly web media movie-news personalities: Harry Knowles of Ain't It Cool and Devin Faraci of Badass Digest. I remember thinking that the timing of Knowles and Faraci was weird, a breeze before the storm, and in retrospect I'm convinced that the Left was using them as a dogwhistle that the real plan was in action. Everyone knew about Weinstein, it was related to a power transference when his girl Hillary got btfo.

But also recall, Weinstein fell from grace right after the curious, unexplained Vegas Massacre, and here too Jow Forums questioned if Weinstein was not busted to drown out normie interest in the truly bizarre insane Vegas investigation, while others too wondered if Weinstein wasn't somehow cognizant of the massacre itself.

What if what we're witnessing this month is part 2 in a deep state Leftist plan. Jones is ruined like Knowles and Faraci, and now big guns, not in Hollywood but in DC are falling. And what if another Vegas Massacre is coming soon?

And absolutely z-e-r-o coverage today of Imran Awan getting no jail time and walking away Scott free, clearly further proof that Debbie Wasserman Schultz is an untouchable Zionist agent imo.

foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/21/ex-dem-it-aide-imran-awan-avoids-jail-time-after-attorneys-complain-about-trump.html

>Bolton is a gentile
He's one of the biggest neocons alive, and def the biggest in the Trump admin, aside from the low key Pence. He's John McCain tier. But you should know that so gtfo