Ask a white Colombian

Attached: th.jpg (264x165, 9K)

Ask him what?

what ever.... travel stuff, demographics, government....blow, chicks...

Do you travel to different demographics to blow government "chicks"?

sadly we dont have hot government chicks to blow.... just regular thots

we need a colombian trump, sadly we got a colombian jeb bush as president.... please clap.

whats it like being a white colombian

well, sit down and let me tell you, its awesome, largely due to the fact that niggers in colombia are well spoken, well behaved and i would dare say in most cases.... they are not niggers but black colombians....they seem to recognize the superiority of the white colombian and inter-racial relations are looked down upon from both sides.

>civnat
ewww. okay another q, what are some nice cities in colombia to visit

Why is there constant loud music playing everywhere in Colombia? Is everyone half deaf?

>CONGOlombia
>White

>white
>Columbian
This is something that does not, nor has ever, existed.
More mythical than a mermaid.

oh no, i just didnt want to scare you off, not civnat, their cities are shitholes and we are separate...and not equal, they basically ran off to the pacific state of choco and live in poverty and we let them have it, nice city? medellin, youll love it...

Why are there so many Columbian camwhores and why do they look the same?

i dont tan, i turn red and peel back to white.... grandparents were extremely racist, insisted white on white only

whores have a certain look to them in colombia, can always tell who they are

well the damn kids and their puertorican nigger influence of regueton.... yes loud and anoying

Hey that's alright at least it seems like everyone knows their place.
Hows that standard of living? Weather? Are you near jungles or something?
Do you have ebola?

cool, thoughts on the venezuelan refugees?

or loud colombian boomer salsa

>colombian
>white
yeah, no.

hate them, bring crime, not sending their best

standard of living goes from ultra rich to african poor, so its a wide spectrum, weather depends, bogota is cool year round, cali hot as shit.... and everything in between,

claro que si guevon! esque nunca has visto un paisa mono??

>Ask a white Colombian
>jew
>colombian
double nigger

What state do you live? Which one do you think is the best to live?

Okay sorry about the malaria and ebola. I hope you guys don't get earthquaked too.
White South America gives me hope for the continent desu.

not near jungle myself but can be, no ebola, in colombia its best to have asphalt under your feet,,,, in my opinion.... some rancher might say otherwise

ive lived in antioquia and valle..... antioquia is better

earthquakes somehow seem to target the poor shitty areas.... weird.... like the indigenous people of popayan

lol american friends (some pussy liberals i also know) call me the colombian redneck.... no jew tricks in colombia.... pointed out when spotted

antioquia being medellin, and valle being cali

malaria is in the jungle, posible dengue... but thats just nature trying to kill you...

Hola jamundi, ¿ya tomaste las pastillas?

Attached: 150318064079.jpg (375x500, 26K)

Big spooders? Sneks? Venomous things?

while we dislike spaniards, most readily realize that we would be monkeys climbing mango trees wearing loincloths if it wasnt for the spaniards, thank god! but the liberal pussies are like "waaaa they came and took the gold" like bitch.... the indians had nothing to do with the gold exept make statues...no economy.

hahahahahahahahaha uyyyy marica!!! pilas!! la abuela de mi esposa vive en jamundi!

sure!!! all that shit! in the jungle....

Can i marry one of you women and have beautiful Mestizo babies?

dont commit Raßenschande, marry a white woman, if colombian, get that bitch a 23&me and make sure of european geenes

OO OO Tell me about ants that are there

entonces que, traeme las pastillas y nos vemos en la 14 de alfawara

well, there is a region where they have "hormiga culona" or "big assed ant" and they eat it, never had it myself tho,

easiest way and place to get a hooker? sex tourism? is it true that there's national holidays every other week?

Ooo those are large leaf-cutter ants. They're pretty strong and cut up leaves to grow mold to subside upon. Neat

>white
>Colombian

?????????????

Attached: 1531866943072.gif (300x161, 236K)

I'd say big cities like Bogota or Medellín, be careful in the coast a lot of niggers there.

lol yes, funny, a fucking pawn shop shovel works harder than colombia, holidays every month.... world cup is a mess cause everithing is closed for games, december festivities start on the20th and end jan 6th, easy place to get hooker is at whorehouse, go upscale, ask a trusty taxi driver, sex tourism is expensive but i bet is awesome,
>be me
>at private club pool
>bus arrives
>hot as fuck model type women get off bus
>thinking things are getting good
>approach and instantly rejected
>try again with another one.... rejected
>wtf??about 50 chicks, non give time of day
>second bus pulls in
>more chicks??
>nope! old ass dudes... americans 70 year olds
>chicks flock to them
>i mope as i watch their exclusive click have fun
>jerk off in bathroom standing on toilet watching them get fondled through window

you aint lying, dont go to buenaventura!!! hahahahahah

weird but common if you ever go to medellin.

Are camgirls illegal in Colombia. Why are there so many camgirls from that shithole. Is the business run by the mob?

not illegal, plenty of whores and thots, mob doesnt have that good ol' 1990s chokehold anymore, now any illegal activity is usually small mom and pop operations

Is it true that you guys can't drink water from the tap? And you have to buy the water packages (even small ones) from a shop. Is it true that when a Spanish guy hears a Colombian speak, it's like a British guy hearing a nigger from Baltimore or Philadelphia?

but they could be jailed for tax evasion, I guess. I have a friend that is in that business, he makes good money, most of the girls do it because they want to pay University and is easy money to.

no, tap is fine in my area, but thats not the case for the rest of the country, when colombians speak, all of the south and central americans love the accent, maybe except the argentinies (but we like their accent, great for jokes about argentinians) however, when spanyards speak.... i cant fucking understand them with their gay ass lisp, they really sound like faggots, and its not just my oppinion, its the south american consensus, its like a white guy from.... lets say..... alexandria virginia listening to a fucking brittish gypsie pykee (spelling???)

Estoy bromeando, he ido a sudamerica muchias veces e ho visto muchias chicas biancas en Bogotá e Medellin, me encanta tu pais, las chicas no son reprimidas come aca in Italia.

aqui a la orden parcero! i been to every country in south america (exept the ones we dont count as south america like the nigger guianas....or venezuela) but you wont find the friendliness and warmth you feel in colombia... and the food!!!!

How old are you, are you a Boomer, millennial or what?

im a 35 year old boomer