Do you support middle eastern Christians?

Muslim nations support Muslims all around the world and fight for their safety, support their autonomy, and give them financial support. Meanwhile, Christians are being persecuted, genocided, and driven out of Christianity's homeland and the only thing Christian organizations/nations are doing is funding Israel.

Take Assyrian or Coptic Christians for example. They have an authentic claim to the areas they occupy but are being driven out by Muslims/Arabs.

Maybe Russia is the only one who gives a shit, but why has the west forgotten?

Attached: IraqiChristians.jpg (900x601, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theblaze.com/contributions/sons-of-liberty-international-fighting-isis-and-supporting-the-christian-community-of-iraq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's quite simple why the West doesn't give a shit, in 2 reasons
1. West is a lot more atheist, meaning brothers in faith phrase is meaningless
2. Muslims for whatever God forsaken reason rank higher on the oppression pyramid than Christians by a quite a lot, regardless of the fact that they are not "white" or european

They are not being driven out you dumbass. Who told you that they have lived together side by side for thousands year.
But why should white west give a shit about shitskin Christians?

Attached: images (12).jpg (470x313, 16K)

this is the short version as to why, I can write a longer one, but let's be honest, people will only read tl;dr

Do you think the Wests ignorance of the middle east plays a role? Most people think the middle east is 100% Muslims and 100% Arab. They also disregard the different Christians ethnoreligious groups residing there.

What if I told you I am one, and my entire family has been affected.

at the start of the 20th century, MENA was 20% Christian, now it's 4%

Most definitely, it's quite sad that the first time the West had the power to just annihilate Islam(modern imperialism) they didn't do jack shit

that being said, I am happy the West is burning under their own hubris and false virtue that is tolerance

No. I don’t. They are useless filthy smelly violent psychos who genocided ancient Greco-Roman civilization. Thank Allah we have cleansed them, though the Great Work is not fully finished yet.

Are you Urduni.

I cry because I missed the great effort at first, and therefore can only admire their cleansing from afar.

Well the whole middle east was affected including muslims and Christian ever since the birth of israel and america constantly invading middle east.

Yes, I care. Decent people and white by my definition.

It's almost as if it was Mohamed and his followers who started it all, by rampaging cross Arabia

>Do you support middle eastern Christians?
No. I do not support any Christians. Neither do I support Jews or Muslims. Christians need to be mass murdered just as much as the Jews and Muslims. Kill them all.

If only those idiot Persians and Romans didn't fight all the time, Islam would have been contained it those 2 didn't exhaust themselves fighting each other

*if not it

Lebanese of Syriac/Levantine decent. The Islamic mind is useless. Literally, all of the advancements in the Islamic world came from religious minorities like Christians and Jews; especially during the 'Islamic' Golden age. Your nations are falling apart one by one. Your inbreeding will be the death of you.

Russia will retake what's rightfully ours.

Attached: Syrian-Christians.jpg (440x293, 69K)

No. It was actually St Cyril, St Athanasius, and Emperor Theodosius who conducted a violent genocide on all non Christians... burning the Sacred ancient Libraries of Alexandria, Delphi, Pergamum, and storming cities from the desert with Zealot Radical Fanatic Monks clad in all black to murder non Christians in the streets and impose a violent evil regime. They destroyed all the greatest ancient temples (some survived due to conversion to church or sheer difficulty), and collapsed a continuous civilization into darkness to satisfy their bloodlust.

Well war is the great test isn’t it? And you lost. Also our accomplishments are many and the main one will be cleansing your useless parasite people from the face of the earth. You will assimilate in Sweden or Germany or Australia, and you will be finished. Bye bye.

I was talking about Islam, it's your murderous prophet who's to blame for how fucked up MENA is

The world was in need of a prophet who could establish Abrahamic faith and worship of one god again, they had to conquer them else they would have been engulfed in other empires.

Well it’s not. The reason the area is fucked up is Christianity and Colonialism. Even if the Ottoman Sultan ruled we would be fine. Have a modern state, unified, and oil money to fund development instead of Saudi Kikes buying a Lamborghini in every color.

Those are BS Muslims lies. Muslims destroyed everything. In many cases, they destroyed buildings to use their stones for piss smelling mosques.

You haven't seen Christians unite in the middle east. If it happened, Arabs would be whipped out due to sheer incompetence Starting from Lebanon outward.

Oh fuck off, almost every single act he committed was because he wanted to engorge himself on more power and wealth and women

It’s not bullshit. It’s mainstream history unlike Coptic Assyrian rumor mill which forms your sense of truth and fiction.

Awesome. Come at us bro. Do it. We will end you totally, god willing.

Protip: Christianity and Islam are both fake news

So what? You prefer a hippie kike who got crucified and only caught on 300 years after the fact. If it weren’t the Tatar Mongol blood in your veins, I swear you Ruskies would have no hope of making it

Look at all the western pigskins talking on behalf of arab christians. I bet they are happy to live among muslims than in west full of degeneracy where christcuckery is dying out.

So you are posting images of white looking little girls to get sympathy from white people? They aren't white they are christkike shitskins.

Typical, name call how Christianity supposedly destroyed MENA, yet you preach for death of everything that is not Islamic

i do not support anything for any abrahamists other than swift beheadings

Oh wait it’s a Slovenian pigshit. Kys, and if you insult the Prophet (s.a.v.) we will come for you too.

You don’t negotiate with a disease, you eradicate it.

I think Christians are absolute retards who adhere to the idea that Jewish wizard is their one god, but I'd rather have them around than niggers or muslims.

By the way the Prophet Isa (s.a.v.) is not the fake idol Jesus you suffering pigshits worship.

HA, pathetic larper, here's how pathetic your prophet is, straight from your own book

33:53. O you who believe! Enter not the Prophet's houses, except when leave is given to you for a meal, (and then) not (so early as) to wait for its preparation. But when you are invited, enter, and when you have taken your meal, disperse, without sitting for a talk. Verily, such (behaviour) annoys the Prophet, and he is shy of (asking) you (to go), but Allah is not shy of (telling you) the truth. And when you ask (his wives) for anything you want, ask them from behind a screen, that is purer for your hearts and for their hearts. And it is not (right) for you that you should annoy Allah's Messenger, nor that you should ever marry his wives after him (his death). Verily! With Allah that shall be an enormity

no abrahamic scum are white by my definition, they are all niggers

this guy gets it

Also
>threatening people on the Internet

Attached: 1533396272621.png (256x384, 167K)

>posting images of white looking little girls to get sympathy from white people
Standard fare in the Middle East and Central Asia.

Attached: Propaganda.png (643x302, 98K)

exactly why all abrahamic cultists must be exterminated like the destructive parasites they are

You filthy pigskins are so brave to talk shit, but the Great Struggle shall envelop you too. Either repent or persist, Allah gives you a choice. Your peasant Obstinancy shall be the end of you.

Standard fare among filthy Christian MENAtard filthy smelly scum.

Jesus taught that the Kingdom of Heaven was imminent and obviously that didn't happen, as I said in both of you have it wrong.

Oh if you want to meet Jesus, that can be arranged.

Bahaha, right, do your thing, whatever, you gave me quite a lot to laugh at, have a good night

Attached: 1532149379888.jpg (500x594, 192K)

You Mohammedans don't believe that the dead are unconscious even though the Torah says so? At least Christians have the excuse that their religion is more Greek than Jewish anyway.

>muh-greco roman civilization

greco-roman civilization is Christian bitchboi

We believe all the Dead will be resurrected at the Day of Judgement and all shall be sorted.

Muhammad (s.a.v.) said “do not weep for the Martyrs for they are not dead, you cannot yet understand this”.

Unlike you walking dead scum who vampirically leech off life and avoid death at any cost...

We Muslims are the people of the living who give forth energy into this world and seek death — the final reunion with allah and the promise of salvation.

It is not Christian. You Christians ruined it and like psycho skin wearing vampires attempt to steal it and pretend you are GrecoRoman. Islam is the religion of Socrates, Caesar, and Augustus.

>Do you support middle eastern Christians?
Yes that’s why I support pic related and once I get enough money I will definitely support campaigns of increasing the Christian populous within that region along with any whites left in the African continent
theblaze.com/contributions/sons-of-liberty-international-fighting-isis-and-supporting-the-christian-community-of-iraq

Attached: 06F8CB1C-7373-4AB7-ABCB-B2BDCE1E4BD7.png (650x366, 296K)

Oh boy, are we wuzzing right now?
This is definitely getting archived

Closer to Judaism then, but still retarded.

I hate what's being done to Middle Eastern Christians. Islam is demonic

Jesus Christ is no mere prophet, he is the Christ, son of the living God and the incarnation of order itself. Denial of the truth about Jesus Christ, his nature, his status or his identity is a blasphemy that could only be classified as antichrist.

You are a pagan and islam is an abomination. Without Christ you will die.

The Coptics and assyrians hate bush but have a special kind of hate for king naggar

Talk about fake news? You scum changed your own religion so many times to fit your desperate political goals. Read the Gospel of Thomas, buried in the Desert by the early followers of Isa (s.a.v.) to prevent destruction by the ruthless Kaffir Christians. Read the Dead Sea Scrolls. Read your own filthy kaffir religion’s history, you swine pigshit.

Death is for us a great gift, and nothing to fear or avoid. This is unthinkable for you.

Then why do your leaders always make other people die? Kek.
Gospel of Thomas is Gnostic propaganda.

The Prophet (s.a.v.) said allahummet sukran, “you must study and you must read all things”. So didn’t you ever think to study the filthy history of your pigshit Christian “”religion””?

A gift must be shared, and a stone will bring forth water if many people strike upon it.

>le gnostic meme
All early Christianity was gnostic then. Read your own works. When did it stop being gnostic Lmfao? When that Kike council Nicaea and later Chalcedon took place 500 years after the fact?

Look up the Nazarene fund. They are raising money to get middle eastern Christians out of harms way.

Moses?
Gnosticism was around before Jesus' time, they basically adopted him. If you want some idea of what real Christianity (not Paul-ianity) was like, read the Epistle of James. After the Romans flooded into the religion, it became ridiculous.

Yes, especially because most of them seem to stay where they are, but the few ones I've met seemed a lot more sane than any mudslime, no matter where they've been born

I of course support middle eastern Christians 100%

But there are a ton of atheists or nominal Christians in the West who don't care or are even hostile, and people are often are ignorant of the plight of Christians in the east.

Even worse still, United-States foreign policy and media is literally controlled by Jews, who only care about destablising and destroying the middle-east.

Isa (s.a.v.) was corrupted into a necromancer magician by the early followers, and became a degenerate cult idol— encouraging semen eating, agape love orgies, and all manners of degeneracy, with this it Rose to power among Roman elite (especially women near the Imperial circle, and eastern Urban magnates in Anatolia or the Levant) until it took force by Coup and ruthlessly murdered the non Christians.

Apollonius of Tyana -tier.

All Middle-Eastern Christians should move to Lebanon and make it their Country free from Muslim persecution and discrimination and bigotry.

Wouldn't surprise me, the Romans were into some freaky shit.

Good, anything to make the final cleansing easier.

yes of course