It's happening!

It's happening!

rt.com/uk/436547-police-major-incident-hospital-uk/

Attached: turn on cnn.jpg (900x472, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/man-hospital-after-targeted-attack-15058624
theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/aug/22/huddersfield-hospital-closed-man-seriously-injured-assault
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fake news

sage

>rt
Russia Today? Yeah, no. Fake news.

Sage

african immigrant vommitted blood? ebola???

Patients have been told to stay away from a hospital in England until Thursday due to a “major incident”.
A local journalist says there appears to be blood outside the hospital entrance.

Attached: turn on cnn.jpg (1200x900, 167K)

huddersfield? Muslim enclave i think

If Elliot Rodger was Jewish why was he a failure according to pol he should've been a success and had a raging urge to take down the white race

>hard mode
Name anywhere in the UK that is not a muslim enclave.

This is Religious part of town. Source: Live here

Sounds to me like a zombie outbreak

Falklands.

>

Mass shooting and hostages

Don't get my hopes up user.

>ongoing major incident
>blood splatter
>pools closed till thursday
She's here.

That's legitimate Romanian clay tho

Who? Ebola? The article mentions it was a serious assault.

N-words stabbing other N-words has become part of the fabric of daily life in modern Britain.

N-words,
N-words who need N-words,
Are the stabbiest people in the world
We're N-words, needing other N-words
And yet letting a grown-up pride
Hide all the need inside
Acting more like N-words than N-words.

>someone purposely splatter imported Madagascar blood on a hospital
>someone got beat up so bad we gotta shut it down
Which one induces less panic and questions?

Nice hate crime evasion. I wont you report you tho, we are all in this struggle together. Fuckin N's.

Who's afraid of the big bad N-word
The big bad N-word
The big bad N-word
Who's afraid of the big bad N-word
Tra la la la la

lol

damn muggles

Kai murros predicted this

butter-knofe strikes again

Attached: landscape-1508850844-shaun-of-the-dead-2004.jpg (980x490, 107K)

First day on the job mate?

The times ran a bullshit chatter piece about a plague of moths today. The tone was very self satisfied

Just a gas leak

Didn't that SA prophet say that there would be a blood plague in Britain that would destroy the Pound before WW3?

> blood plague

Elaborate, what does this blood plague do?

Distraction from pic related. You honestly thought the DNC were escaping murder charges? Get in and fasten your seatbelts Faggots.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Argentina is white though
Maybe Londonderry?

Pretty weird coincidence. Im kinda wondering if an ebolan just shat blood all over the doorway and everyone freaked.

Like hospitals specialize in blood why would they shut down over an assault? They didn't say anybody died so why a whole day.

>Neighbourhood officers will be carrying out reassurance patrols in the area
What in the everloving fuck.

How torn are you as a homosexual, likely leftist, living in the 'religious' part of town?

Yes because when I see a bunch of police it really makes me feel reassured and not worried lmao.

>Inb4 rage virus is real and takes over LONDON. My numbers shall speak for themselves.

Ebola chan lives

Ebola just flew over my house ITS HAPPENING!!!

Attached: 1534743533542.jpg (1024x802, 116K)

Remember when the F-word was fuck? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Attached: jakub-rozalski-dziadek-mroz-01small.jpg (1398x1920, 547K)

Kek, babby's first day as a shill.

Millwall

I'd love to see them try to make a move on Millwall, fucking bloodbath

PART AND PARCEL
A
R
T

A
N
D

P
A
R
C
E
L

Huddersfield user here, going to go check it out in a bit, all these digits are getting me worried, but lmao if Huddersfield is fucking ground zero for the UK’s Ebola outbreak, I hope it eradicates the slimes and wogs

Attached: F84A6290-2D78-4439-9970-E7527DB53595.png (1200x1817, 419K)

Lick every door handle and hug people

please report back soon, any dudes in hazmat clothes etc?

Millwall doesn’t really exist properly anymore, to be fair. The fooball club moved to Bermondsey a while ago (which is still one of the whitest areas in London bu a long shot) and after Millwall voted in a BNP councillor they were folded into the Canary Wharf area. They still consistently vote conservative though.

Still, the parts of the Isle Of Dogs that used to be Millwall are no-go areas for traditional muslims.

Norfolk

Well.. There are worse places to be attacked than a hospital, at least he can get help pretty quickly.

Your shill is showing

And don't forget to take some photos on your phone so we can put the photos in our cringe collection.

The fire brigade should be there if it's a HAZMAT issue and it will be printed on their trucks.

Falklands belongs to Berkshire

Below room temperature IQ

Attached: 1534793963199.jpg (728x501, 29K)

spotted the shills

hehe le happening xdd

examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/man-hospital-after-targeted-attack-15058624

Zombies. Calling it. Muster the legion.

>Don't acknowledge rape; place that tape!

Attached: 1510105588193.png (715x535, 286K)

Agreed. Definitely fake news.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/aug/22/huddersfield-hospital-closed-man-seriously-injured-assault

it's real.

What the fuck would you know potatonigger? Although you might be right on this occasion, this does seem like fake news.

Fuck you, kike. The Irish are based and redpilled. This totally is fake news.

But honestly living here is the absolute fucking worst

>what are hills

Leave one alive so I can reach the trader pls

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

>rt.com

Nein

So sad I didn't get response to this question. Genuinely curious, because damn. And having to call sandnigger areas, 'religious' areas really makes me mad. They are invaders, they are the outsiders and they should conform to our ways of life, not us to theirs.

can some bong explain to me why they would shut off a fucking hospital for more than a day because someone was the victim of a targeted attack?? it's a hospital, this is what they do right?

Oh yeah Eurofag? Fucking non-white mehmet. This might be fake news but still doesn't take away from the fact you're a cuck who's wife if fucking Tyrone.

Stop the divide and conquer you idiots. Its what (((they))) want. Along with fake news like this to distract us from what they are doing to the god emperor.

gtfo newfag

Forensics? that's all I could suppose.

see

Attached: jew_trap.jpg (422x751, 85K)

lol dude are retarded

Biological attack, maybe.

Dude 90% of Jow Forums is western nation vs western nation divide and conquer threads/posts and the new zoomer vs boomer tactic to bring in a generational divide.

Stop embarassing yourself

this would make the most sense I guess, also explains why they're so vague about it. To keep the panic down to the minimum

>rt
Into the garbage it goes, also stop shilling that site FSB.

Plymouth

No it wouldnt.
Knife crime is rampant in the UK your fantasy isnt.

>Name anywhere in the UK that is not a muslim enclave.
95% of Britain

wiltshire?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-22-12-35-32.png (720x1280, 110K)

Huddersfield user here, coming up hill towards the hospital now, nothing out of the ordinary so far but not many people around

Attached: AAB725AE-67FD-4351-A59A-A71671EC4ABB.jpg (426x640, 143K)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhahahahahahaha

Attached: 1534837889215.jpg (250x323, 19K)

They gonna bin you

Huge police presence at main entrance, wouldn’t let me take photos, heading round to the nurse’s entrance

kek

Whats goin on matey

Attached: article-0-1AAD2CD6000005DC-68_1024x615_large.jpg (1024x615, 152K)

This. Something weird is happening.
If someone was stabbed in a hospital car park and blood started gushing out of their hands, they would call the police to prowl around and ensure the hospital is safe, but they wouldn't shut it down.

Closing off and quarantine-ing an entire hospital is suspicious as fuck. Huddersfield is pretty Islamic.

I’m still trying to work out if any of this stuff is actually real or they make it up to cause panic. I don’t even know if Ebola exists at all desu

shills out in force today I see

>heading round to the nurse’s entrance

Nurses entrance.. lol.

keep up the good work, user
stay safe

Nurse’s entrance seems completely unguarded???? Door is open and nobody around, do I go in lads?

Attached: 487A6BF0-29B4-414B-8347-42207B0238BC.jpg (424x640, 183K)

geez you are making 007 proud with your smooth picture taking skills.
You know you can film and then take screenshots?

Yes, yes you do.
Say you are looking for a relative waiting in A&E if anyone asks, no problem.

Is that a rhetorical question? Of fucking course you need to go in

I think you ought to. You have an international audience and ur a reporter

You are now officially a reporter for Jow Forums news network. How does it feel? Bring us the story first, user.