What went wrong?

Woman cuts her birthday cake, Tehran, Iran, 1973.

Attached: 39132678_2067026883308838_3915387367803846656_o.jpg (960x1200, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état
youtube.com/watch?v=kPiK8RSalhY&lc=z22pyjgo4q2butydpacdp434rixmvrjhe0xl453wroxw03c010c.1534882815561194
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they stood in the way of (((American))) interests

they stood in the way of (((American))) interests

USA meddling in the internal affairs of Iran made possible an islamic takeover of the secular royal government, although not really intended this plan backfired in their face as most other such CIA bullshit

Thot patrol IRL

Right, we’re the ones who forced them to worship a pedophile and act like savages. You know why people hate shitskins? Because they can never take responsibility for the filth they create.

They stopped the ZOG.

iran never cucked to the world bank and is considered "rogue" by the UN

>they stood in the way of (((American))) interests

i dont expect a burger to know what's going on beyond the lastest shitty TV show celeb gossip, carry on
(look up who put the shah into power)

Islam green lit incestuous acts. Thats the crux of islam, fuckin your first cousin. Forget about jihad, forget about isis, forget about muhammed. Islam is a sex relgion encouraging arabs to incest with their cousins. Prove me wrong.

>woman cuts her b-day cake
>Rich spoiled brat belonging to Iran's elite cuts her b-day cake

Meanwhile you had tens of thousands of students that couldn't find half decent jobs, rampant corruption, poverty in the countryside, and real police state brutality.

Iran is a fucking member of the World Bank you retard

Goddamn the disinformation that keeps getting repeated over and over again here

>woman cuta cake
>fucks first cousin
>inbred mongrel hommunculus believes he can get 72 virgins so he blows himself up infront of the zog palestine
Its sad.

>being this ignorant
flag checks out

Persia was essentially a white European country until you carried out the bidding of the kikes

Attached: Iran.jpg (750x531, 73K)

Just accept it: shitskins (and by extension the shitskin religion of Islam) is responsible for the situation in Iran, and the rest of the Middle East too.

operation Ajax

Attached: surprise-surprise-surprise.jpg (400x400, 102K)

wrong pic

Attached: Iran 1970s.jpg (944x654, 114K)

They got in the way of (((freedom and democracy))).

Attached: saudi arabia and israel best allies.png (723x1227, 942K)

our jew controlled government happened

>Middle East
>white
Not that I’d expect some nonwhite Slav to know about who is and isn’t white.

posting this shit is why people hate us you know

This is pretty accurate.
The thing is the arab world is complex, I honestly think it is far more complex than American politicians realise. The blend of religion (several branches of Islam, plus a scattering of the other religions) strands of arab nationalism, an anti/post colonialism feeling, some with a desire to engage internationally, others with a wish to be closed off.

Politicians in the arab world pull on these strings when it suits them to gain power, but they themselves do not always bargain on what they unleash. Take Wahabism in Saudi for instance.

Ultimately there is only power.

Anybody else noticing how skin colour changes with society decline?

Attached: Black-Desert-Online-2018-Remaster-1.jpg (1921x1070, 113K)

The eternal Anglo made us do it

>American becomes so self-aware he calls himself a shitskin

Attached: 1534406439156.gif (600x450, 1.99M)

So just like today but with no Islamic police?

Religion...

for once (((they))) weren't responsible, at least not directly.

Imagine being this ignorant and retarded

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan

Attached: american.png (1058x685, 74K)

Those arent white.

A peaceful moderate middle east is bad business for Israel, all this (((extremists))) are proxies to prevent a real Arab Spring. How could Israel justify killing and bombing moderates?

thank you for correcting me i was mistaken

its that the central bank of iran is not under control of the world bank

Yeah, the American Government is shit. So is pretty much every other government that there ever was.

Power corrupts, the majority of people are sheep, and that is the way of the world. The US has been a negative influence on the world, but I highly doubt another country would have done better given the same level of influence. And I would actually argue most would have been far worse.

Human nature is a bitch, ain't it.

Islam + inbreeding generously supported by the US to weaken Israels rivals.

Woman poses for sexy pic, Belfast, Engand, 2017

Attached: Sexy Yara.jpg (540x960, 94K)

Slovakia is a beautiful country and one of the few with an nationalist party. Slovaks are also consider west Slavs which are the best Slavs you fucking moron

Attached: 1534052537464.webm (248x410, 2.71M)

Nope it was your fault cause you are almost as bad as the Jews
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état

>Red = Shooting War
>Green = Ostensible Peace
>Nation = (((_______)))

Attached: 1111.png (570x240, 3K)

Well despite what most people believe, they got in the way of British interests by nationalizing oil companies that were fucking the country over. The Brits in turn launched a coupe with the help of the US CIA. After the CIA installed a ruler the Brits were happy and let it go. Soon the Ruler went full retard and the Iranians overthrew him. The people suspected USinvolvement so they raided the US embassy and found proof of CIA meddling, hence why they hate US.

I don't get it, what makes people think the islamic revolution of Iran would not have happened anyway even if there was no US-backed coup? the government previous to that was also secular and stood in sharp contrast with the muslim theocracy idea

She is inside a building? What stops them from doing exactly the same thing now?
Only difference is that they cant take pictures to attentionwhore, boo-fucking-hoo

You know I hate and despise islam, but in the case of Iran, the US and the British fucked up big time. You gave the Iranians every excuse, and no alternative to turn fundamentalist.

Persians aren’t Arab, Iran isn’t part of the Arab world

Iranian men THOT patrolled
and after they tripled their population.

>Iran
>arab world
ΜΑΛΑΚΑΣ detected

You people are such massive fucktards.

Most Iranian woman did not dress like that except for the bourgeoisie north tehranis and it's still true to this day and was diff more true even back then as Iranians were conservative as fuck back in those days.

Attached: 5bf.jpg (480x318, 16K)

THIS IS NOW A HUNGARIAN NATIONALIST THREAD!

youtube.com/watch?v=kPiK8RSalhY&lc=z22pyjgo4q2butydpacdp434rixmvrjhe0xl453wroxw03c010c.1534882815561194

This. Also, Khomeiny was sponsored by the West and he and his Qoms educated gang of mullahs were 90% ethnic Arabs.
The Iranian revolution was a mirror image of the Russian one, with Arabs as the jews.

Attached: 1450538474206.png (369x412, 253K)

Because everything revolves around pretentious burgers, it's always about them

You cannot force an Islamic takeover unless the people really want it, It is impossible.

This. Pre revolution Iran was pretty friendly to Israel. Perhaps you can make the claim kikes in the US and bongland were annoyed but that's about it. The result of the Islamic republic has been a disaster though. Iran unlike the Arab countries has actual potential to be Europe or Korean/Japan tier developed if not for Islam infecting and corrupting everything.

No you utter idiot. The Iranian revolutionaries were all ethnic Persians from northern and central parts of Iran.

You do know it's true though don't you Schlomo? Iranians are much closer to whites genetically and culturally than Semites.
That's why you want whites to wipe them out. You've been doing this for ages.

I hope the Iranians wipe your country off the map starting with nuking Tel Aviv

I don't expect a Dutchy to bother to look into the causes for the decay in our relations, let alone begin to garner any meaning out of it, before coming to their agonizingly slow and lacking conclusion.

To put it simply, paraphrasing an Iranian Woman:

"There has been given a place to the western culture. To the western ideas, to the western way of life, but in this, we find no place for our culture. We are not western and we will never be western, but we are forced to act only to be insulted. We will not make space for a foreign, parasitic way of life in our own country only because a deceiver told us it was superior to the way of our ancestors".

Sorry they didn't bend over to Judeo-Capitalism.

First the Brits ask the CIA to carry out a coup in Iran to protect British petroleum interests, the CIA goes through with it.
Then the US supports Saddam when he invades Iran.
Then Americans act surprised when the Iranians decide to support the only man and regime that had the balls to rise up against the Americans, the British, and Saddam (who was a US puppet).
Khomeiny was 100% a US creation.
The Islamic Republic of Iran was 100% US Made.

They took this from you

Attached: miss_iran_finalists_72lrg.jpg (900x609, 296K)

I've visited Iran many times and talked to many Iranians while you watched Fox and listened to Rush stuffing junk food into your reverse anus. What else you have you half-cocked kike slave?

You did actually.

Attached: cherry picking.png (651x651, 538K)

Attached: F5718C27-ECD2-4BD8-A5D0-3201F37A9F26.png (556x712, 16K)

I don't favor thieving Muslim terrorist scum over genuinely good people who put too much trust into their government, you shit smearing dyke.

Delete this propaganda, Iran has nukes ready to launch, bibi said so. There is no other option but a ground invasion of Iran.

:^)

I disagree that The Islamic Republic of Iran was 100% US Made. Just based on the stats alone the revolution was the most popular revolution in modern history. Most of the average Iranians wanted the Revolution to succeed and I don't think the US has that much power to change public opinion in Iran.

>(((American))) interests
which are based in London somehow

>Just based on the stats alone the revolution was the most popular revolution in modern history.
(((POPULAR)))

You need to go back

Yes we all know the Jews love shia Islam and definitely wanted to make one to counter themselves

Maybe for poor peasant dark Iranians. My grandmother was driving a Mercedes and dressed like a westerner, my aunts & mom went to expensive British boarding school and shit. There were plenty of Iranians outside of Tehran that weren’t crazy islamocucks. My family fled the country after the Muslims took over.

And for the record I know Iranians aren’t white per se, and I acknowledge I’m a white/Iranian mutt. But at least I have sub .2% african & 0% kike, and my Iranian side of the family are light-skinned with light eye color.

This picture is not very representative for the whole of Iran, these guys own a Mercedes, i bet most off Jow Forums parents or grandparents did not have the money to drive a BMW or Mercedes in the 70s, It use to be way more exclusive back then now everyone can afford one.

>thieving Muslim terrorist scum
I thought Saudi-Arabia was one of your closest allies?

USA historically supported radical islamists, from Afghanistan to Syria. They're not interested in modern, functional middle east, same with Russia.
Keep everyone poor, stupid and barely surviving -> Israel and Saudi control the region -> profit.

lmao

Nice proxy shills. I don't know who's jewing who anymore.

I don't know. Thank goodness the ayatollah showed up and fixed it tho.

I'm not a big fan of them, either. They're a whole lot better than those in power in Iran, low bar as it may be. I know that sort of concept is difficult for a tulip chomper.

It was popular because it was deeply nationalistic and against the US and the UK.
The islamists used a Nationalist platform to sell islam, and it worked perfectly because the US and the UK had acted so stupidly against Iran.
Take secular Iran add 1 CIA coup + 1 US puppet invasion, shake well, leave to boil. There you go. Your islamic republic is ready to be served.

>They're a whole lot better than those in power in Iran
American 'education'

Iran is a slave and weak nation. The men are manlet dark faggots and the women get nose jobs and plastic surgery to look good.

>mfw Iran turned it around and avoided an epidemic of thots and roastie wine aunts

Attached: e839f58ad5df3ec7d1bc9f5e2beed928--submission.jpg (360x462, 28K)

Entire threads are majority, sometimes automated, shills.

Jews are allies with Azerbaijan, which is Shia. You are a simple-minded buffoon that doesn't understand how complex (((geopolitics))) can get.

The only people I have respect for are the Islamic Guard Corps.

Please god let this be bait

If it’s not, lookup Mohammad Mosaddeq and what the CIA did to him.

Propaganda photos by the soviets to encourage migration.

We have small limbs but big brains, so in fact, we are the Manmores and you are the manlets. This is why we don't get cucked as hard as your gang does.

Because the Dutch are renowned for their scholarly exploits, obviously. Type something above Dutch wit par. Rise above it.

How do you know your supposed minuscule admixtures?

Goddamnit.

Attached: uXDidE8X_400x400.jpg (303x303, 39K)

what the, the bitch be goood stuff i watnt to lick hr milks and fuck her bad so i cum inside of her vagina

>This is why we don't get cucked as hard as your gang does

Your economy is shit. Your people are shit looking. Your people are so cucked that they're ruled by a Majoos faggot.

Stay mad cuck, maybe you'll get the American visa one day.

chinese tricking the sovjets to intervene afghanistan 1979, then the mudshits took over.

Iran had a fertility rate of 7 when these pictures were taken. Do these people look like the sorts that would be having 7 children? Obviously not.

>a few upper class ladies in Tehran take their hijabs off

>HURR DURR IRAN WASN'T ISLAMIC HURR

Are you a pussy ass white boy? State your allegiances.

You live in a land where large inhuman niggers that say ridiculous things like, "That man's pots not hot," are promoted to fucking and inseminating your womenfolk. Say what you want about the Middle East but at least the men here don't have that problem just lol