Discuss.

Attached: Gmpwp_in_rt.gif (497x465, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NlqyBIQ-Cac
youtu.be/5D2jyuJaSAU
youtube.com/watch?v=nnl6nY8YKHs
youtube.com/watch?v=ScnD3pRoh9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They were Polish but the Germans took them and after several hundreds of years they were integrated and became ethnically and culturally German but after the second world war when Poland was given the "recovered territories" most of the German people there were deported / left so the majority of people in those places are Polish.

How come you didn't ask about Danzig, Poznan,Voivodeship Silesia, Königsberg, Memel, Alsace Lorraine, Austria, and the Sudetenland? They were all rightful German lands.

Attached: 1533298178701.gif (360x250, 984K)

All of europe belongs to the aryan germanic race.

>pre-300BC: some extinct IE people related to the celts
>300BC-700AD: Germanic (severely depopulated 450-700 however)
>700-1350: Slavic
>1350-1945: Germanic
I'd say it's historically far more German, but it will have been Slavic for three generations soon. You can't deport people for what their great-grandfathers did.

The city of Stettin, Masurian, Odtprussen, and pars of Westprussen Especially Marienburg Should be given back or sold to Germany when they Stop being Total Cucks rally to save at least 1/3 of their current territory.
they should get nothing more.
The map contains all relevant data

Attached: Map For grand Duchery of Ostpreußen After borders being redrawn in poland.png (861x837, 199K)

they are so rightfully aryan that the aryans lost both world wars.

Attached: Polen1020-c.png (700x691, 510K)

Rightful ours, my family was displaced from there after WW2
Doesn't matter what anybody says here anyway, since Russia would be ready to give them back if we come closer to them politically

Be Realistic The Germans Need to work with the Slavs not fight them. besides at least the territory is not in the Hands Turks.

Attached: IMG_7167.gif (779x544, 94K)

He is realistic
East Prussia was called our "granary" and the allies took it away from us to create a buffer zone between Russian and us

Correct Being Ethnically German My Self I would Assist you in this Neo-Teutonic Venture

Attached: Tutonic tank division.jpg (1567x1080, 507K)

Eastern Prussia is Balt, was populated by Prussians, a baltic people, before they were genocided by fucking teutonic knights. So I'd say you divide it between Lithuania and Belarus. Then reunite Lithuania and Belarus and call it Kryuija/Crivia.
Rest is Polish tho.

look at my map I drew

A good start but ofc we will (try to) get more
Boomers scared of civil war are buying up housing along the border so it partially belongs to us even now kek

>You can't deport people for what their great-grandfathers did

Well, the Poles did that to the Germans living there. 15 million were forced out of their homes and marched west. 3 million died.

Now, what was the real genocide in ww2?

I must say though... many of the Poles we have working here look really Germanic.

I agree with this, a good compromise. however the russians should be kicked out from Prussia as well

REIGNITE THE O S T S E I D L U N G!

Also, the same thing happened in Sudetenland, where 1 million native Germans died.

11 million Germans died AFTER the war was over. That's the real genocide.

Germans were invited by polish Kings and Dukes to settle these lowly populated regions and turn pagans to Christianity and so we know the Germans were outbreeding local population. Since more and more Germans were coming mainly from Saxony they started demanding rights. Outbreeding natives is always problematical look at modern Germany they will be minority in next generations and these coloured people will do same as Germans were doing and since there is casus belli thanks to Kosovo they will be able form their own Caliphates in Germany in future as the Germans were founding their Teutonic order. GG wellplayed germans. Now you can restart game.

>the russians should be kicked out from Prussia as well

That one is obvious. It's starting to be a very long occupation by the Russians.

youtube.com/watch?v=NlqyBIQ-Cac
This song was written by a noble after losing the balts in WW1

Again you need to be realistic War is coming to Europe and you will need the help of Poland to fighting Merkel and her Wanderarmee. I feel for the German People I really do. You guys tried to Save us from the hell that we live right now. A compromise must be necessary and just letting Poland have Pomerania and Silesia is a little bit more reasonable? Nobody Gives a crap if you buy Steitten or are gifted Ost Preussen and Masurian. But retaking Pomerania and Silesia would cause stress when the Hatchet of peace between Germans and Poles can permanently be buried in face of the EU.

>You can't deport people for what their great-grandfathers did.
Oh yes? how come it's in Polish hands now then?

>the Poles
More like the provisional soviet goverment. If they have any problems with it they should direct it to Putin as he is the president to the succesor of the bolshevik russia.

I got it on Mp3 Senpai

>Are they rightfully German or Polish?
Polish now. The Germans were ethnically cleansed from those lands after 1945. Hitler was right in 1939 though.

Muh 11 gorillions. Remember Slavs you have to listen choosen race.

youtu.be/5D2jyuJaSAU

>GG wellplayed germans. Now you can restart game.

Sometimes I'm LITERALLY wondering if we are indeed in some advanced grand strategy simulation. If so, we are all AI bots, who think we are real.

If we believe that at one point in the distant future it WILL be possible to create such an advanced simulation, the odds of us already living in one is EXTREMELY high.

Many Slavs have significant Germanic blood. Many are just blonde Slavs.

The Settlement includes them either Handing it ver or it being bought from them I should have drawn the red line completely around Kaliningrad though.

should end the occupation of Karelia as well
Finland is the only country (besides Germany-Prussia) to not get back its rightful territories after the fall of the USSR
ye

I think they won't be deported, rather assimilated since our cultures are so intertwined. I hope we get rid of our current government before the civil war starts, otherwise it could escalate really quickly
The Poles I know, who live here, are as hard working as Germans, they are of germanic stock after all
And Merkel just follows the (percieved) general consensus, she has always done nothing really
Excellent taste my friend

How can that be? I don't think Romania got their land back, not did Czechoslovakia (Slovakia really) or Poland for that matter.

That's what happens when you start a war and then lose it, fuck them. They have invaded Poland and after they lost they cry about their people being kicked out of the country that they have invaded...

Maybe this simulation is the "what would happen if Germany lost the war simulation", and it's run on some nazi supercomputer in a city called Germania.

You Should talk with your local Govt about stuff like this money spent on Acquiring Territory is money that is not Wasted on diversity.

Hello Elon Musk.

Look Whos Fuckin talking

Attached: 20e7c0_5736730.jpg (907x582, 135K)

youtube.com/watch?v=nnl6nY8YKHs

"ancestor simulations"

I should clarify,
got it's territories back from RUSSIA, the polish eastern territories are for example controlled by belarus and Ukraine these days. And all the countries the soviets occupied got liberated (baltics, central asia etc.)
so Russia still controls Karelia, Prussia, Salla, and our right arm but has no other real border disputes

I'm Polish, I just live in Japan.

This simulation sucks

Attached: 1483083763506.png (960x1080, 1.39M)

Polish Vermin being Polish Vermin in a different Country.

What a suprise!

Hello Krzysztof

Prove it Wheres Your Rogatywka?

Attached: 885dd48f0aed3d6822bc0efd7f54263f.jpg (850x755, 79K)

Fuck that order. They were medieval ISIS. They were attacking Poland because in their eyes we weren't Christian enough...how Christian of them. You may try your luck but we will rimind you 1410.

Desu Desu

Attached: e06WCXA.png (1280x800, 181K)

Ah I see. Yeah that makes sense.

inhabited by Poles and Russians now, so who cares
Also, Poland would could also be said to have a claim on east Germany (Berlin and Dresden are Slavic names, for example)
sage

Don't you have a bull to prep, Hans?

Japs Larping as a Pole this is Hilarious

Attached: imperial_japanball_by_chattychicken-dbew36j.png (1024x664, 179K)

>work
>with slavs

Attached: 14.jpg (800x800, 97K)

Weź spierdalaj...is that proof enough?

No Japanese person is going to have this level of animosity towards Germans. That is a purely Polish trait. Although for sure this is the first time I have ever seen the Polish diaspora on Jow Forums coming from an Asian country and Japan of all places too.

germans deserve even less land and extinction

Nah that seems to be your speciality considering it's all that is on your mind

Why? The Germans gave it to them
Here they are voting with both hands that Kaliningrad is Russian

Attached: 1534617020189.jpg (640x566, 44K)

You lose a war, you pay with land. Happened for thousands of years. Is it fair? Prob not. But who cares really? I do because my ancestors are from East Prussia, but it doesn't change shit.

It's not like they Have a Choice Britbong and neither of their Countries is as Orwellian or Demographically Fucked as yours is!

Attached: The Ultimate Anglo Weapon.png (600x800, 554K)

Drž piču a nerob hanbu , podlud

>Berlin and Dresden
Slavs building literal mudhuts 1300 years ago kek

Attached: IMG_5579.jpg (2257x1257, 772K)

this

Attached: 1524750071959.jpg (803x1024, 140K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ScnD3pRoh9k
Die Ländereien unserer Ahnen sind nur temporär in fremden Händen

Why do you think your women are holding all of those "refugees welcome" signs? They want to get blacked. This is your future Hans :^)

Wir werden sehen.

To be honest Poland is a half german half russian buffer state administrated by the kikes.
So go figure who should have the land

Attached: 1522309796010.jpg (640x480, 48K)

We can get back to killing each other over clay and autistic inheritance disputes after the common threat is dealt with. If both Poland and Germany look like le 56% face, there's no point regardless of which country gets the territory.
Soviets did that, they also deported a bunch of Poles from then-Eastern Poland.

It all should have been Germanies..

ALL

Wtf is wrong with that Child?

Talking about Women your Females are leaving Pooland to flee the ugly Gremlins called the Polish Male figured thats your future being bossed around by Germany and Russia :^)
now i know where your expertise on "prepping" comes from it's from prep it for the German.

But hey not that i give a shit about the opinion from the Mexico of Europe

You would think a serb of all people would have a more nuanced view of such situations. You cant seriously be mad the germans wrecked you back then. Its been nearly 80 years.

It's russian...

>t. hungarian mongoloid

Russian

Bossed around? You're not even the rulers of your own country...
I hope muslims will genocide you soon.

>most of the German people there were deported / left

Alot of them were massacred, to my suprised some state funded tv channel in Belgium that normally airs lefty propaganda broadcasted a docu about all the shit done to the Germans there, shit was crazy.

The funny thing is that Germans now have the entirety of the European Union as their lebensraum. They could move back into those areas en masse if they wanted.

Attached: K__fwGsqOpWoKyjKgpy48iFE48dFaF_WeTZz9KUDGLs.jpg (840x598, 259K)

My Fellow Burger user is Correct The Kikes want us all Dead We cant Squabble amongst each other. My Apologies Krzysztof for insulating that you are a tentacle loving anime Faggot.

They would miss the diversity, Poland is too white for their taste.

I doubt the polish would appreciate this.

It doesn't matter what they appreciate and what they don't. So long as Poland is in the EU, free movement under EU law means any citizen of an EU country can go and live in Poland.

Why would I be mad, they lost lol
The EU is falling apart and Germany is competing with Sweden in who can import more terrorists
What a great existence lol

Polish law forbids them to buy land in Poland :^)

Not under our administrative control tho and there has been free movement in Europe, if not in war, for a long time

t. the guy whos nations anti-migrant party is run by literal CHING CHONG mongol

Attached: uber1.jpg (1024x768, 181K)

That was a Thursday right?

Sure, just pointing it out. Germans now have more living space than they would have had even if Germany had won the war.

I think the language barrier prevents this. But is is a nice country to live in.

Wrong
I personally know people owning houses in Poland at the German border

They are rightfully Neanderthal

Attached: neanderthal range.jpg (312x161, 7K)

>occupation
They completely replaced the population, it is a bit further gone than an 'occupation'

No they don't at it's height Germany controlled territory that dwarfed the EU, for like a year before they collapsed on every front and got raped in every orofice

Then are you just a retard? Seeing how recently your own country had vast stretches of historical territory ripped away on a whim your seeming glee at the same happening to other could only logically be explained as personal animus for what the germans did to your people long ago. If you're not mad then you must be a fool.

Houses are not the same as land. You can buy a house, but not a farm.

>poland creates the city of danzig (gdansk) as its main naval port in 997
>poland starts prussia as a vassal state where they let the germans live and mass immigrate to "do the jobs nobody wants to do!" (sound familiar?) and let them live in danzig
>Polish knights save vienna and thus all the austrians germans from islamic conquest at the battle of vienna
>a couple hundred years later they are "rewarded" for saving Europe from mudslimes by Germs constantly trying to fuck with them
>prussians long declared independence and chimping out, became the majority in danzig from breeding like roaches
>germans buttfuck poland and the Baltics along with russia and sweden at the same time and completely abolish the nation of poland when they win in poland's moment of weakness unable to fight 3 enemies at once
>move in millions of autistic germans to settle the land
>Frederick the great (literally a confirmed fag) keeps "pushing towards the east" to in his own words remove the "Polish trash"
>the fake state of Prussia starts oppressing poles, forcing them out of their homes and cities during their "kulturkampf" and Bismarck himself tries to genocide them saying "Hit the Poles so hard that they despair of their life; I have full sympathy with their condition, but if we want to survive, we can only exterminate them; the wolf, too, cannot help having been created by God as he is, but people shoot him for it if they can." in a letter to his sister
>Germany fucks up in ww1 and Britain and France let Poland became a state again to end the Prussian autism but still lets them keep East Prussia, built on stolen Baltic and Polish lands
>Poles rightfully try to expel the German cockroaches that tried to genocide them and exterminate their language and culture for 400 years and take back their city Gdansk from the German faggots
>Hitler chimps out about MUH ETHNIC GERMANS on "German" land that they stole

It's simple really. That land is Polish and Prussia was a meme.

Attached: 1486806085188[1].png (1606x1109, 1.06M)

>Polish law forbids them to buy land in Poland

Attached: 1532194781095.png (800x800, 84K)