6.3 EARTHQUAKE OREGON

HAPPENING

Attached: download.jpg (231x218, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/dutchsinseofficial
youtu.be/qhZULM69DIw
soundcloud.com/pepecalifornia/yureru
weatherspark.com/y/333/Average-Weather-in-Coos-Bay-Oregon-United-States-Year-Round
youtube.com/watch?v=UJ7Qc3bsxjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is a sign that the end will come today. Too many bad omens this week.

Nothing ever happens, retard.

It's always happening, you just don't know whats happening because you are afraid to open your eyes and see reality. Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality, but there is a place that is just as real but not as brightly lit. A dark side.

Dutch should talk about it soon
twitch.tv/dutchsinseofficial

Digits and within 48 hours this triggers a megathrust earthquake all along the West coast of America, Canada and Mexico resulting in a massive tsunami that kills nearly everyone in Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, LA, San Diego, TJ and millions more further South in Mexico.

no digits for 48, so 24h ?

Reroll

Within one hour

Holy shit.

YES
YES
YES
GIRL
SUCK A COCK

Attached: 1533750874455.jpg (900x599, 64K)

well, it's been fun

Attached: 1517899557501.webm (1182x516, 904K)

>because you are afraid to open your eyes and see reality
like every other amerifat, right?

265 miles off the coast, and not really strong enough to create a significant tsunami. It's nothing.

Checked. ready for the ride to end, anons?

Attached: kojim.png (460x464, 234K)

Am I going to die tonight?

>Oregon
Home to such important institutions and cities as ..... um ... uh ....

Nothing there. That's why most people think Oregon is a spice.

You have at least 50 years left, kouhai

Weak af moshe.

Its near Yellowstone.

What's an oregon?

Goodbye California!

Attached: 1534729684683.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

>a few thousand kilometers is "near"
Nice try.

Heil hitler

No it isn't, the quake was out in the ocean and Yellowstone is on the other side of the Rockies

YOSEMITE IS GONNA BLOWWWWW

Nigger, do you know how many high hills San Francisco has? All everyone has to do is go uphill, and there'd be plenty of warning time.

Portland is way inland. It's on rivers, not the ocean. Seattle now, that might be fun. LA too.

Attached: E0AC3754-403C-4C4A-BAD3-74D5F0CE2C7C.png (750x1334, 273K)

tHE WHOLE OF cALIFORNIA WILL BE SWALLOWED UP AND HAWAII WILL BE THE NEXT ATLANTIS

Get Comfy folks youtu.be/qhZULM69DIw

Attached: 1519709921367.png (600x450, 332K)

Thats not much distance for a quake to ripple too

God made me go for a beer run an hour before this happening
is He based or what

Along a fault line, no. But across a plate, yes, it is a long way.

This is gonna be epic

We'd loose Tillamook and all that tasty cheese... This makes my happy place very sad

Holy fuck the people in his chat are fully clad in tin foil.

seattle is located in puget sound, it's not really "on the coast." a tsunami wouldn't be very devastating for the city.

Let us pray for the lives of those on the coast.

yes it is & checker Satan
I knew it was a good idea to save all that valium and adderal.

Attached: 1534731522149.png (585x470, 25K)

This is a big deal. It happened along the transform fault connecting the Juan de Fuca Ridge to the Gorda Ridge. This area is known as the Blanco Fracture Zone, and most of the earthquakes in that area happen along the ridges (normal faulting behavior). Strike slip faulting occurs along the transform faulting, which makes an earthquake of this magnitude somewhat alarming given that the Blanco Fracture Zone is connected to the San Andreas Fault via the Mendocino Triple Junction.

In other words, buckle up!

Attached: DEATH-WILL-COME.jpg (461x686, 84K)

I have to, in my heart I want to pray only for /ourpeople/ there though.

There were 3 or 4 mega earthquakes last few days, 8.2, 7.something, ect all 7 or higher.

Lmao that used to be my favorite show.

He's giving earthquake plans to his stream, I hope this means we're all going to die soon.

he does this EVERY stream, le hype man

blz spare san diego

Attached: 1534818600168.jpg (272x272, 83K)

I know. One can dream.

Checked.

The tremor before the shake down.

Attached: c376ccadcbca717f7fff1c201d9c9e25f4ec501afd98207b481b3dafce3a29c7.png (648x634, 532K)

Welcome to the Twiglet Zone

soundcloud.com/pepecalifornia/yureru

Digits and Pennsylvania gets fucked by a nuke or something

I thought San Diego was the only bearable place in CA.

Geologyfags, is this guy legit? He seems to just spout a lot of buzzwords to bamboozle people. How much of his audience is boomers.?

Cringe

I was working on a meteor, but you guys gave me no choice but to force my hand now. I began to sync and debris started flying all around me which is a very good sign. If i can jumpstart a massive happening within 20 minutes ill try. At the very least ill be able to get the ball rolling too chain into a series of happenings today that will all culminate into a mega event horizon singularity at some point.

Cheers to you

That digits

it's moderately bearable

What happens if Antichrist kills himself? Do they go to Hell?

I believe this. Hawaii is getting ready to be hit by the biggest Hurricane that has ever hit there. Seems like Biblical shit going on this week- California fires, This Earthquake and now a Hurricane hitting Hawaii.

valhalla is rising.

love your grimoire btw

if-if we dump massive amounts of black population into these rifts, wouldn't that stop a massive earthquake?
Surely, we must try it out to see if it will work. Think of the children

Attached: 1534912086116.gif (432x480, 3.51M)

please God. give us a happening.

Attached: image.jpg (657x527, 44K)

Attached: 33eacb2863f17e9c99a9edf4d54805f940b6af3bbb8ce3709cbebaa680ce2cfe.jpg (499x498, 80K)

He is self-taught.
He has developed his own method for predicting earthquakes over the past 8 years.
He isn't right all of the time, but he actually has a pretty good system compared to most trained professionals who just claim that it's impossible to predict.

He predicted a high 6 to hit today off the coast of Washington state or British Columbia, Canada. Instead he got a 6.3 off the coast of Oregon.

Pretty damn good for a method he has pioneered over the last 8 years.

can't wait for all the filth to be cleansed and all the vile ones to be killed

dont use the word prediction in his chat or 12 people will start frothing at the mouth about how its forecasting.

Forgive me for being skeptical of Jow Forums proclaimed oracles after retards here fell for the FBIanon and Qanon larpers. I don't think he is correct that mainstream seismologists think earthquakes cannot be predicted or that they are random either, that's a straw man. It is an active area of research (look up Schumann resonance for instance). Anyway the twitch streamer started talking about HAARP too which is like a theory that the government controls the weather and tectonics or something and seems like a retarded premise. This concludes my blog post.

I don't know if haarp is really used for that but i don't think it's all nosense, i think tesla said something about radio waves at determined frequencies that can cause earthquakes. I mean if somebody wanted to control weather it can be done, but it doesn't mean that it is being done.

>self taught

So he knows nothing? Lmao. The Alex Jones of earthquakes

Tillamook cheese sticks. Rogue cheese, on the other hand...

Thinking FBIanon was fake makes you a moron

>TFW live in coos bay

everything will be fine... r-right??

Attached: 1467597622989.jpg (480x490, 30K)

Oh shit, it's fucking real.

Also you retarded frog posters need to put the actual topic in your OP picture or people will think you're shitposting.

Attached: oregon earthquake.png (815x432, 115K)

Guys we need to use the GLP effect to nullify this conspiracy. There cannot be a tsunami.

>pic related

Attached: Capture.png (833x734, 135K)

lmao you are so gullible

Roll

How is it living there? Do you like the land and weather?

I know you mean Yellowstone, but
>yo
>semite

The weather fucking sucks, it rains like 7 mouths out of the year and is windy during the summer. At least the temperature is moderate (40-65 average all year). Housing prices are skyrocketing, drug usage is insane, crime rate and auto theft and insane. mostly comprised of old fucks and tweekers and people who have no self-respect/trashy.

The land is pretty nice though. If you love hiking, surfing, ATV use, it's nice. Keep in mind it is is cold and windy as fuck though

I would do yourself a favor and steer clear. Even if this place does have the highest population on the oregon coast

This is a good read also. The weather honestly sucks

weatherspark.com/y/333/Average-Weather-in-Coos-Bay-Oregon-United-States-Year-Round

GET YOUR BUG OUT BAGS READY, THE HAARP IS ACTIVE AND ITS FUCKING HAPPENING!!!

shakes da ground lesser than ur moms fart

Have a well earned (you).

Northern-mid Atlantic ridge is going to crack. Northern-mid Atlantic ridge is going to crack. Northern-mid Atlantic ridge is going to crack. Northern-mid Atlantic ridge is going to crack.

How do you know?

he's just hoping it's the atlantic because he's in the pacific and if the cascadia subduction zone slips he has to dodge another tsunami.

OH SHIT, the northern-mid Atlantic ridge JUST FLEW OVER MY FUCKING HOUSE AGAIN!
there's also a couple of nasty looking tectonic plates acting suspicious as fuck in my neighbours front garden.

just saw a Jellystone out of my window.

Attached: 1523617157324.jpg (400x400, 17K)

fucking gay its not even on land

That you for the info! I grew up in WA, so Oregon always seemed like a possibly warmer, but without the Cali crowdedness, state I could enjoy instead of the oppressive dark, cold yearlong raininess of WA. Sounds not so great after all though.

bump from the grave

Make it count, anons.

Ground sure is steady here on the west coast.

youtube.com/watch?v=UJ7Qc3bsxjI
>tl;dw:
>giant earthquakes are somewhat cyclical and likely caused by the Juan de Fuca plate slipping as it is pushed under North America
>they occur every 500 years or so, as evidenced by flood plain deposits
>the last one was about 300 years ago

So it's possible that it could happen, but we arent "overdo". If it did happen, evidence suggests Seattle would be relatively unharmed.

hahahh i grew up in coos bay.
>tweakers
>old boomers
>trailer trash
>rampant theft and vandalism
>horrible weather most of the year
Lol you left out
>constant sulphur stench from the mills/bay
Summer in Oregon is amazing compared to most of the world tho, user. I miss camping and fishing out by the dunes.

Faggot