HAPPENING! Car plows over pedestrians in Romford East London

>24 year old male has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder.

twitter.com/999London/status/1032179951062208512

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/724889/London-crime-Driver-mows-down-pedestrians-Romford-Chandlers-Way-video

Attached: London-rampage-724889[1].jpg (620x413, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LM3GzHa1B5c
youtube.com/watch?v=SDHESzxUbnQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1503712513284.jpg (498x401, 48K)

part and parcel

Attached: buttermommy.jpg (474x630, 40K)

RELIGION

>24 year old male
>no race given
Place your bets, Jow Forums, place your bets.

oh a 24 year old male. riveting.

Picture of the suspect Samir Al-Hajeed

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

I’ve gone through several stages when it comes to terror attacks
At first I got angry
Then I got excited, thinking it would be the wake up call people needed
But now I’m almost gleefully happy because I feel like these idiots that import this shot are getting what they deserve

>Place your bets, Jow Forums, place your bets.
urban
turban
or
virgin?

Attached: 1533847650716.jpg (800x800, 203K)

A mentally ill dark skinned white male.

Part and parcel.

HE

Unironically the video looks just like this:

Attached: q3zyib9aei1z[1].jpg (600x675, 28K)

5 internets on turban

its not happening, its part and parcel of living in a big city

Why is the twitter video player so fucking shit?

Distraction

He can’t keep getting away with it desu

CAN'T

Thank you Colombian Nazi weed pope

It's time that we banned cars in metropolitan London.

Wtf? He's done this before?

Attached: 1534175137488.jpg (362x346, 38K)

I get hard when brits die

>I get hard when brits die
you'd get hard over a stolen mobile phone and a semi domesticated animal to fuck. end your life.

This. Nobody NEEDS a car.

what the fuck?
how can this be happening??

>Leave my workplace, a shitty call centre. I step outside, there are odious bearded men patrolling the streets - they give me dirty looks, some call me scum and a kuffar. Litter and rubble is everywhere and pale, skinny hooded chavs comb the streets for cigarette butts

>Approach the bus stop, the first bus had been reappropriated by the local Islamists and ploughed through the last group waiting for it - there are body parts all over the road and the blood stains still haven't been cleaned up since yesterday.

>My ride approaches "LOVE IS THE ONLY TENET OF ISLAM" is emblazoned across the front - luckily this one hasn't been hijacked Get on the bus and pay the bus driver £5.50 for a ten minute journey there are women in niqabs and burkas on every seat so I have to stand. They all go silent as I enter.

>Arrive at the bus stop and get off, there is the daily beheading taking place across the street from where I get off, looks like they finally got Vicar Williams. People are walking past and cheering before kicking the poor Vicar's head into the gutter

>Get mugged of my phone by a pack of black men as I wait around. They back me into a corner and stab me with a short blade. They missed my vitals this time, luckily they missed the last £20 I had in my show.

>Get home, turn on the telly. It's Saif Al Islam F.C versus Roadmen Ting F.C. at the Muhammad Saviour Stadium! GO ON MY FUCKING SON, GET US OUT OF THE KUFFAR LEAGUE, COME ON LAD KNOCK A CHEEKY ONE INTO THE BACK OF THE NET. YES YOU FUCKING LEGEND, GO ON NGUBU! HE FUCKING HAMMERED IT! GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Attached: nofe.png (1153x578, 53K)

I guess you weren't tolerant enough.

PART AND PARCEL

Big word coming from a abo nigger, go watch your wife getting fucked by cangaroos

>>no race given
It says London, and it says Romford, that's East London aka Londonistan.

Attached: 1534942540849.png (329x353, 19K)

P A R T
A
R
C
E
L

Frendly reminder, brits should not be allowed to have any joy in their pathetic lifes

He won't get away this time!

kek touches the right spot

It's 2018. There is no reason for civilians to own anything as dangerous as a car. Wake the fuck up trumptards, this ban is way overdue.

Can confirm. Pedestrians just flew over my house!

Romford, more like Ram Ford.

Attached: 1242342.jpg (600x600, 34K)

Attached: 1532362556868.jpg (640x360, 54K)

>cars are vehicles used for transportation, can eventually be used as a weapon like a great many things
>guns are weapon,designed and used exclusively for killing people
Absolutely equivalent

>go watch your wife getting fucked by cangaroos
that's "Kangaroos" you fucking goon. next time steal a phone with a spellchecker, Gypsy.

That was actually a quote from the mayor

pls be white. pls be white.

>a reasonable citizen would never need to kill in self-defense. the state will always protect us

Attached: Bataclan.png (471x280, 81K)

Twas Alex "Shill" Jones

You "people" are descendants of english rapists and thiefs, truly scum of the earth

>anime reaction image
>retarded newfag
HowtospotaCIAnigger.png

>implying armed people in the Batcalan would have fought back with handguns instead of running.
Yeah I'm all for arming people who are John Mcclane. The other are just gun-ho fanatics looking for an opportunity to gun down their neighbour, just like that POS who kept looking for trouble in parking lots until he managed to kill an unarmed man in "self defense" because some law says you can sit on your fat american ass and shoot people in the back

Attached: parking-spot-shooting-1-abc-jt-180720_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg (992x557, 83K)

brakes failed whilst he was having a heart attack

Mashallah, stay safe Brothers and Sisters in London. This reign of far-right white supremacy terrorism will come to an end.

You're an actual rapist and thief you raw cabbage eating fuck.

AHAHAHAH

Nice cherry picking there. I refer you to my second point.
>the state will always protect us
Do you actually believe this?

Attached: GrandmaSelfDefense.jpg (1200x675, 130K)

>French Flag
>Literally sees nothing wrong with a nigger running up to somebody and shoving them to the ground.

The stereotypes are real.

Attached: france-white-flag_289108[1].jpg (650x487, 39K)

>the state will always protect us
Certainly a lot of americans believe that since they never complain about the always increasing police force. I didn't here anyone say the police is useless.

You forgot to mention your door getting busted in by the loicence police for that tele, m8.

Answer the question, froggie. Do you believe the state will always protect you?

Attached: NiceTruckAttack.jpg (1000x562, 42K)

Answer me burger, do you believe your guns can always protect you?

Attached: las-vegas-shooting-carry-gty-ps-171002_12x5_992.jpg (992x414, 59K)

>HAPPENING! Car plows over pedestrians in Romford East London
>HAPPENING
are you stupid?this is the norm in Europe lmao

Coulter's law is in effect gentleman

Attached: 1534871826552-pol.gif (375x260, 100K)

You're still dodging the question, but I'll oblige.

Always? Nothing can *always* protect anyone. I'd rather have my own say in my own security than not. Will you answer my question now? Do you believe the state will always protect you?

Attached: CitizenVsSubject.jpg (542x542, 89K)

>Romford
It's the biggest fucking shithole in England. Police have absolutely no control there.

I bet its one of /ourguys/ getting vengeance.

>Do you believe the state will always protect you?
I am not interested in an orwellian city where the state will always protect you with a cop behind every citizen. You have deluded yourself into thinking you can have control of every aspect of your life. Having a gun in your pocket doesn't change anything, you can die at any moment and isntead of accepting it you're trying to set up a crazy society where everyone is wearing a bulletproof jacket and carrying a rifle.

Good god he escaped to Mexico

youtu.be/LM3GzHa1B5c

Your head was exposed to much in the sun l see

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=SDHESzxUbnQ

Attached: 1497655283041.jpg (1000x1000, 221K)

Ill wild card, east asian

>>Romford
>It's the biggest fucking shithole in England.
*blocks your path*

Attached: Slough,_Wonderful_Slough.jpg (1600x1200, 270K)

Religion-o-PeaceRace 2000

looks legit

Attached: hydeidentified.png (571x852, 152K)

Slough?
>The road to Hull is paved with good intentions

>You have deluded yourself into thinking you can have control of every aspect of your life.
Son, I already told you this is silly - so who are you arguing with? Because you're not arguing with me, you're arguing with some imagined version of a burger. Are you a man, who takes power and responsibility over his own life, or a woman, who always requires the protection of others? You're right that having a gun isn't some magical "I'm always safe!" button. But having a disarmed population means your people will inevitably be trampled upon by the state - it's only a matter of time. A country that doesn't trust its people to bear arms cannot trust its people to do anything. Such a state can only use coercion to govern.

Answer the question, coward. Do you believe the state will always protect you?

i find it hard to believe that the road to Hull is paved at all

The road to Hull is paved. Once you get to the jurisdiction of Hull City Council, the roads are mainly covered by tab ends and comatose spice hobos.

>But having a disarmed population means your people will inevitably be trampled upon by the state - it's only a matter of time
The rest of the world is doing perfectly fine without gun-ho crazies loose on the streets.

>A country that doesn't trust its people to bear arms cannot trust its people to do anything
The news prove us everyday that you can't trust anybody with havingarms

>The rest of the world is doing perfectly fine
Son, the *whole* world is going to shit. And as it gets worse, it's better to be armed. I'd rather be a wolf than a sheep.

>The news prove us everyday that you can't trust anybody with havingarms
And yet you trust the state to have arms.

PART

Attached: 1505475264553.jpg (1200x799, 103K)

KEEP

Attached: 1508688256265.jpg (618x629, 22K)

>Son, the *whole* world is going to shit
No, it isn't, except for the places you are agressively imposing democcry.

>And yet you trust the state to have arms.
I mean civilians but I admit even cops can't be trusted

Most every country in your union has an immigration crisis, a debt crisis, a financial crisis, a demographic crisis, and an identity crisis, with no end in sight for any of them, so, no, your country for one isn't doing just fine. Honestly though, go ahead and name a country that you think is doing just fine and we can go ahead and talk it through.

>Even cops can't be trusted
Good, you're starting to understand my point. Those cops - who you don't trust - would be the only ones armed. Do you trust yourself enough to be armed?

Attached: ParisRiot.jpg (690x388, 104K)

GETTING

the mad man really can't keep getting away with it

I KNEW IT!

AHMADISAM HEYDESTANI STRIKES AGAIN!!!

Attached: MICHELLE MILEXA.jpg (435x600, 64K)

Why the fuck are you arguing with a baguette? He will never understand what you are trying to say.
If people like him survive when the hordes do the real takeover, they will call upon the scary men with guns to clean their mess up as always don't worry.

You're retarded. My match grade AR was designed to punch holes in paper and hit targets. But it will kill you.