This is considered 'White" in the US

She is clearly an 80%er,probably with some Injun blood,same blood as the man who killed her.How many millions like her exist all over the US and taint the gene pool of actual White Americans? Thats the real tragedy here

Attached: ddd2b1e0-6404-4146-b72e-b1b53ff955d5-mollietibbetts.desmoines.jpg (2986x1680, 278K)

Leftists are literally celebrating that an evil white oppressor was murdered by a PROUD PoC.

Yea well the grossest part is that pootie poo was all sweaty and stinky from her jogging, and homeboy Cristian Ronaldo didn’t hesitate. Kinda nasty.

Yeah this country is a genetic cesspool an.....wait.

>sees OPs flag

NVM. She was still whiter than you.

She's whiter than you turkish rape babies in greece.

are you an 80%er mutt like her?why else would you defend her

This. Better a squaw ancestor than a turkroach rapebaby ancestor.

another 70%er,damn.great way to spot the mutts

Sweat contains pheromones faggot, if anything it turned him on more. You need to be at least 18 to post here

She's white greece. You're a shill

an 80%er murdered by a 10%er
trash takin itself out.no woder she hated white people.she wasnt one of them

100% white on pol

Attached: ahmadinjad2.jpg (800x1159, 121K)

well not the Feminists. Remember they go after powerful Black Men for a living, trust me Gloria Allred and her Daughter won't let this one live down, specially since the killer was an ILLEGAL.

all thanks to a political party, YOU CREATED.

Amercians dont know anymore what is white and what not

>inb4 muh blonde hair

Attached: la_creatura.jpg (634x361, 48K)

when did i create the democRATS?

>Thats the real tragedy here
No no no
The real tragedy is that some dirty Turk cockroach raped your mother and created your stupidity

Attached: tonythetiger.jpg (804x787, 126K)

somewhere around 500 BC I believe, back then your people called it Athenian Democracy, figures Athens would be the city that ruins Greece.

If most people here are on the same side why are yiu qasting your energy stating the obvious? Why not use it for something productive?

Cool mr i hurl insults for no reason. I’m just saying that Pussy stank

Some mutts unironically think they are whiter than some turks

Attached: 18582292.jpg (398x594, 21K)

I'm not "defending" her. My first serious gf was Greek and I went to Greece with her on occasion, she is way whiter than the vast majority of Greeks.

This. I'd John Smith her Pocahontas, nawhaddimsayin?

How autistic are you spergs?

She looks hapa

if tyou amerimutts knew history you would know that the actual number of ottoman turks was very small when they arrived in Asia Minor compared to the native population.Most Turks today are mostly a mix of various ethnicities who converted to Islam

Aww yeah

Attached: JeremiahJohnson_Wife.png (688x430, 318K)

>Turk
>white

Attached: 1423532989667.jpg (132x146, 5K)

That is white, because white isn't a race, it's skin color. She looks Native American, but without red skin.

And yet they still took Constantinople from you faggots.
>inb4 rage sperg about Dandolo

why do europoors laugh at us for being mutts. your country is getting the same treatment by Juden. enjoy being a shit mutt nation too

Filthy mutts.

Attached: 1504854858924.jpg (474x474, 37K)

Attached: Amerimutti.png (466x709, 509K)

shes clearly white,come on everyone,get sad if she gets killed by an illegal

She gets all the alphas on tinder.

it doesnt fucking matter
just like with haha hays, she is just a propaganda tool for us
its not like her killer fucking cared if she wasnt 100% white (which we dont even know)

in all fields lads

It's a form of catharsis for them. It lets them ignore their fate for a few moments. Also, they know it really gets under the skin of a lot of burgers.

Hitler declared Plains Indians to be Aryans.

The Turks, on the other hand...

Wouldn't Iran technically be the last bastion against the Jews? They are literally named aryans after all. I doubt the honorary Japanese are gonna stop fucking their ona holes long enough to ever be of assistance again