Got a white South African here posting on the Yahoo comments section...

Got a white South African here posting on the Yahoo comments section, PROVING the slaughter of white farmers is GREATLY exaggerated in that country.

How will Jow Forums circumvent this one?

Attached: mark.png (1691x420, 88K)

>muh reparations

I would point out south africa is 56 million, and farmes arer roughly around 2% of the population. 1,120,000 divided by 77, you looking at about a murder per every 15,000.

>This is 77 too many just as 14000 is too many
And six million was not enough

The leader of South Africa said that after they take the farm land, they are going to kill all the whites.

This is exactly how actual genocides happen. Take it seriously or wish you did.

leftist cuck shills are confused
blacks are dying because blacks murder other nig nogs
whites are a minority so they murder them too
both of which is the fault of nig nogs because they are more criminal
the land wasnt taken from muh niggers
it was made into farm land by whites because niggers where unable to do it
the Zulus invaded todays South Africa much later and genocided the nig nogs living there
and there weren´t really that many nig nogs in the first place.

all retarted kike shill fake arguments

Attached: 1521706705677.gif (333x194, 1.81M)

>as a white south african
its a jew pretending

>Got a white South African here posting on the Yahoo comments section

wow who fucking cares

I wouldn’t be surprised, it’s the perfect psych op. Governments of western nations aren’t taking in white South Africans on a humanitarian basis despite public support for this, so whites in other countries worry that South Africans are trapped. All (((they))) have to do is leak out fake news articles about the government seizing farms and blacks going on a murderous rampage and everyone’s stress levels will hit the roof.
Which is what they are trying to achieve if you didn’t notice

Im a Black South African and the slaughter of white farmers is actually under reported.

Me too

One is systemically being targeted for death because of their race, while the other is being killed by their own kind because they're animals.

As a jew I would like to take this opportunity to admit that we jews have been conspiring to attack the White race, also we made up the entire holocaust story, it never happened. Also we control the media and use it to brain wash the masses.

wait but blacks in SA are bantus who came later then whites. lul.

>Niggers claim they are the victims of a modern day genocide in United States
>Jow Forums properly calls this out as nonsense
>Jow Forums claims whites are the victims of a modern day genocide in the United States
>hurr durr if you think this ur a libtard

Explain this, Jow Forumstard.

as a china man I just want to say ching dang chong

What is the source of this guy's information?
Also he may be white South African, but he's no Boer.

77/(total number of white farmers)
Is greater than
14000/(black population)

Shame it's nearly all blacks doing both crimes.

As far as I'm concerned, being a Brit, we start killing the over representation of blacks living in London council houses and we're good to leave things as they are. If you want to trade white south Africans for London's black doser population then again I'm more than happy.

>As a white
Why jews always start their posts like that?

Attached: 1532605141479.jpg (500x375, 156K)

>no doubt was taken from black people in the past
Kek. Doesn't even know the own history of his country (if not a lying kike). Most the niggers there flocked in later for gibs.

Since none of you low IQ retards have answered the faggot OP's question, here it is. Those white farmers were murdered for their race. Those niggers weren't. That's the major difference. Whites are being targeted as whites. If one, just one jew is killed in the US for being a jew, all hell will break lose.

this is all true, plus Mandela was a women and children murdering terrorist and yet they still destroyed the South African state. kind of impressive how little they let the truth get in the way of their idea of progress.

>*targeted for being whites

fax

Attached: 1512899057227.gif (441x480, 3.95M)

A comment on Yahoo proves something? Here’s a comment for you: Poles are the stupidest people on Earth. Fact.

>What is per capita?

Also, whites are targeted for their race. Police, politicians and members of government have called for the displacement and murders of whites, while white violent crime is statistically negligible. The interracial violence is a one way street, it's blacks murdering and raping peaceful whites.

The government also refuses to release the racial stats on crime. There are more than just white farmers being murdered, whites are being targeted in their homes in cities and suburbs across the country, but the the ANC won't release the statistics.

Attached: murder rate per capita.jpg (675x507, 44K)

More whites have been killed by blacks in 24 years of peace than blacks killed by whites during 50 years of apartheid.

Attached: ap numbers.jpg (600x342, 63K)

>trying to defend black africans but instead you red pill people on how murderous they are

Wew, nice try Mark

Niggers in the US are the victims of a genocide, but it's the beaners and the kikes importing them that are perpetrating it. Whites are trying to stop it
You're welcome, niggers. Again.

There are 80,000 Jews in South Africa.
Here is one of them lying.

South Africa bros, is there some sort of militia one could join to cleanse your country of niggers?

I like how they're saying that its both fake and justified.

Do you have a source for this quote?

can you just imagine if even 30 American farmers were murdered, raped, robbed, by roving gangs of negroids every year? The kickback would be considerable.