TRUMP CANT PROTECT AMERICAN GIRLS FROM ILLEGALS

Trump, after 2.5 years in office still cant protect rural whites from these illegals.

He has the house and the senate and the supreme court in his corner.

THIS IS BULLSHIT.

Attached: mollie-tibbetts-suspect-illegal-immigrant-cristhian-bahena-rivera.jpg (618x410, 51K)

What's sickening is that leftists don't even give a shit about her.

White libshits are a persecuted minority now. It's what you wanted. Enjoy it.

For every one they take from us, we take 666 from them.

maybe you stupid ass niggas should punish the people hiring all these fucking ilegals.. insted of trying to ban all of them 1 by 1 use your heads...

Attached: 550.png (600x704, 64K)

haha he was a legal immigrant working for a republican

White people are universally hated, retard

TRUMP SAID THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN WHILE HE IS PRESIDENT. WHAT THE EFF.

Attached: 1.png (400x300, 204K)

its almost like they need them for cheap labor or something..

Yeah state's are kinda making that hard, like California who has basically denied ICE the entire cooperation of state wide law enforcement agencies and what not.

Obstruction on immigration reform, constant hijacking of national issues to keep the discussion from occurring. None of that is on the R side of the isle.

The Democrats don't want this issue discussed or legislated on at all, period. They won't fix it themselves either so its not like "Remove Trump" deals with it.

Simple facts are is the longer our country is held hostage by an out of control media complex being used as a weapon of war against a legally elected administration....we simply cannot get anything done.

But that was the plan HRC and her team hatched after losing the election, to invalidate the Trump administration and render it unable to achieve anything by constantly undermining it....and unfortunately, thats exactly whats happening.

Sad what people will do for money. Up to and including destroying a really great country.

disgusting spacing my eyes!

This is just weak shilling. Sage and report shit threads

Or do both simultaneously.

We can meme "No more hiring Illegals" into fruition and mass Boycott every business that does.

PLEASE LETS DO THIS!

It's almost like we need funding for his wall

It's almost like we need to kill all non whites
sage

She turned her head on whites when she made a "I hate white people" tweet.

Fuck this average roastie mutt
She wanted a juan she got an el chappo

she was brainwashed at liberal u of i

lmao, the absolute state or retards, i guess you should have listened and not bitched for more gun control and less wall, idiot

Seriously why is she getting so much coverage? I live a few hours away from where it happened and everyone here is chimping out but why is the rest of the country?

Consider the asshole was a Daca recipient. Revoking Daca was a good start.

>he still thinks he's getting a wall

Asking engineering folk of Jow Forums how long would it take to build the wall?

probably because we're tired of being told that we're no better than the shitskins murdering our people.

The nuLeft 100% supports mexican scabs over domestic labor. They not only want them to scab in terms of labor, but votes as well.

>he still posts with a memeflag

shameless self bump

TRUMP AND STATE GOP NEED TO GO AFTER THE EMPLOYERS OF THESE ILLEGALS. SHUT THEM DOWN. WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE ICE RAIDS.

THESE RETARD BUSINESS OWNERS ARE HIRING THEM. THEY KNOW THEY ARE ILLEGAL

The employers are either willfully negligent or just show plain indifference to hiring illegals. TRUMP PLEASE GO AFTER THESE EMPLOYERS. FINE THE SHIT OUT OF THEM

This problem isn't about illegal immigrants

It's about men and rape culture. She could have just as easily been brutalized by a white, native man

“...two and a half years...”. This really is painful for you, eh?

rraraprape ccuculcultcultuculturculture iis a mmymytmyth ffafagfaggfaggofaggot

Of course the Rats are not going to stop it. Fuck, moron, they are the ones PUSHING the shit. The Browning of America is going to plan according to them.

He can't protect them from getting that D
you feel me

>"european" american

Why are all american brown?

Trump needs grow a pair, be a D, and stick it to the employers hiring illegals.

Everyone knows the Trump deep state paid off this Mexican to confess to the murder so his family would get money. It's a conspiracy by the right wing to demonized immigrants! The girl in the picture isn't even dead, her dad was photographed laughing for gods sake!

FAKE NEWS! CRISIS ACTORS!