What is the main cause

of people who act like this? How do you become this fucking jewish and misreable, and why would you think you deserve special treatment. People like this should be shot on the spot for the good of the human race.

youtube.com/watch?v=ffaTOD8O-Qs

Attached: fa.jpg (267x342, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/.premium-ashkenazi-gene-increases-schizophrenia-1.5294333
dailyfreeman.com/article/DF/20171107/NEWS/171109746
ulstercountyny.gov/legislature/member/jennifer-schwartz-berky
recordonline.com/news/20171101/ulster-official-could-face-ethics-investigation
youtube.com/watch?v=ffaTOD8O-Qs
youtube.com/watch?v=T4J5BBbcp60
youtube.com/watch?v=ttjpybGHFl8
liveleak.com/view?t=04c_1466272874
youtube.com/watch?v=1xjwZ110WBY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BTW it starts to get good after the 8:00 mark or so

>fucking jewish and miserable
>believes she deserves special treatment
I think you answered your own question there, OP. They're god's chosen people, remember? And we're just filthy goyim.

I am really just trying to start a hate thread: Please post your best crying kikes thinking they are special but getting utterly BTFO

>haaretz.com/.premium-ashkenazi-gene-increases-schizophrenia-1.5294333
Have a bump.

Attached: Mentally Ill.png (877x280, 55K)

Oppressed minority groups in society are more likely to lash out. This doesn't mean they're bad. It means we need to do more for them.

@8:44 cop staring at a crying woman "jesus, lady"
KEK

What a horrible woman.

florida here. old new york jews called snowbirds come here every winter and theyre easily the worst people ive ever encountered. cant drive for shit either.

Aren't fresh air concentration camps and invigorating forced work gangs help enough?

>Oppressed minority groups in society are more likely to lash out
maybe, but she's a kike, so how does this apply?

how can being a legislator be such a bad job?

I don't know what a "public Legislator" does for a living, but I doubt they only make $20,000 PA, as she claims.
Would any anons happen to know how much they REALLY earn (within the town of Ulster)? It must surely be on record somewhere.

This. Also fucking old ass quebecois frogs

Oh, look, she lost her job because of her behaviour:
dailyfreeman.com/article/DF/20171107/NEWS/171109746

>I'm a single mom
>"PTSD!"
lmao

Attached: 1432526918493.gif (325x203, 1.27M)

I think 20k to show up once a week at city planning hearings is more than enough. Fuck her anyway, she was a lifelong tool of the government.

ulstercountyny.gov/legislature/member/jennifer-schwartz-berky

holy shit, her cynical exploitation of "panic attack" and "PTSD" trying to hijack mental illness to legitimize her self-serving hissyfit

wait so he wasn't giving her a ticket at all then finally got frustrated and just gave her the ticket

holy kek, this is such a Jew

Attached: give up guns filthy goyim.gif (200x222, 1.08M)

Notice the cop says "oh my god lady" when checking her files I wonder what other things she has been arrested for.

Glad to see a Jewish flavored dindu nuffin. I always expect them to be more creative and stimulating than half-assed nigger lies.

Does she only make $20,000 a year or is Germany or her local Rabbi giving her a paycheck?

Least there wasn't a holocaust card in there.

I feel like I just witnessed anudda shoah

>panic attack
Nope, she's simply histerical, look up hysteria the disease of woman.

I ONLY MAKE $20K A YEAR IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH I'M KVETCHIN OVAH HERE

>drives a car that was made in the last 5 years

I BARELY HAVE ANY MONEY I CAN'T AFFOHD DIS OFFISSAH

lmao that was great. He would've closed both eyes for her but she had to go and fuck it up

My mother is a pathological liar that would lie a mile to get an inch in their favor. This video is fucking uncanny, because it sounds just like how she escalates into hysterics when anything bad happens that she don't want to take responsibility for. I can guarantee you this woman has done this type of shit multiple times before, notice how as soon as an excuse doesn't seem to make her case better, she instantly switches to a different one without dropping a beat. She has been raised into thinking making a scene and crying will make her get her way.

recordonline.com/news/20171101/ulster-official-could-face-ethics-investigation

>Kingston lawyer Joe O’Connor represents Berky in the speeding ticket case. O’Connor pointed out Wednesday that Berky has apologized to Short. The lawyer questioned the decision, apparently made by the town board, to release the video from May.

>“With the timing two weeks before the election, I don’t think anyone could fairly say it wasn’t a political decision,” O’Connor said.

Oyyyy vey how could they release video of me acting like an asshole it's yet anudda shoah

The police are anti-semitic!

I like how this thread about an insignificant cunt being a cunt in 2017 is still up.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ffaTOD8O-Qs

>Schwartz
>New York license plates
>Jew
>Prius Driver

It's literally the perfect storm of an abomination of a lifeform.

Welcome to Trump's AmeriKKKa where the traffic gestapo arrest innocent Jews for no reason.

Shit is eternal bro.

Attached: 1503765372525.jpg (439x600, 45K)

What she was actually trying to do was either weasel back into the more lenient ticket (seatbelt violation) or trying to corner the cop into saying why he changed the reason for the ticket and maybe arguing that he did something wrong in that process.
Pure Jew essence.

The Cop deserves praise for keeping his calm while dealing with such a kvetching piece of shit.

Wrong. All cops deserve the rope.

Really conflicted here though because holy fuck is this kike insufferable.

At first I was gonna say she is a delusional cow, after having watched the whole shit, gotta say she is downright disgusting.
She 100% believes she can squirm her way out of this with rhetoric, guilt tripping and trying to get the cop to falter in his judgement.

She is a venom filled snake, a complete shameless scoundrel.

OY VEY I WORK 24 HOURS A DAY TO SUPPORT MY FAMILY!

Don't cut yourself on that edge, memeflag

Jesus this cop has godlike patience.

TOP KEK

I sure am glad we have thousands of people like this controlling literally everything haha :)

kek. sav'd

>underage b&

youtube.com/watch?v=T4J5BBbcp60
bump, shame of you!

Attached: 1527512666466.png (896x524, 648K)

Same mang im in Arizona and we get all of them from alaska Canada and all the northern states

women in positions of power

Sup bro.
Old Jews in general are a fucking menace.
I'll never forget some old kike coming into the Wesley Chapel library throwing a fit and disturbing people with their kids or studying because some religious people were out front.
Mind you these people are there all the time. They rarely interact with most of the patrons but this cunt felt she had the right to get them banned from sitting in front of the library.
I was completely disgusted at this cunt.
Snowbirds and transplants are the fucking worse in Central Florida.

Jesus Christ. It's a fucking ticket.

Seems nigs and cunts will rather get arrested or shot than take a ticket.
Cops have been killed because some faggot didn't want to pay 100 bucks for breaking a traffic law.

YOU DON'T MESS WITH A JEW'S MONEY BRO

LOL this is the most jewish clip I have seen this week.

Jews are supposed to be smart but this fucking cunt things that "going with the traffic flow" make her breaking the speed limit ok?

That is pure niggerdom!

>I'm cutting you a break and issue you a non-moving violation that deducts no points.
>Well this isn't right that's not even the right charge.
>Okay fine I'll go issue you the speeding ticket.
Best fucking cop right here.
He tried so fucking hard to be patient and nice this hag then she acts like a dumb cunt when he's literally cutting her a break and in a way putting himself in trouble. Serves her right.

now THATS kvetching
wikipedia should include this

That's not what she was going for.

She was going for
>I'M BEIN TAHGETED
>I DON'T FEEL SAYF

This, I could never ever be a cop.

We like our jewish circle jerks.

It is a community service to highlight their behavior.

That is great fucking news man...

Attached: 1505164790782.gif (500x332, 703K)

LMAOOO THE MERE THOUGHT OF HAVING TO PART WITH 100 SHEKELS OVER A TICKET TRIGGERED A GENETIC RESPONSE RELIVING THE HOLOCAUST. REMEMBER THE 6 MILLION OYYY VEYYYY

Attached: D5FCBEC3-F5C6-4F6E-92BA-43DE6B61155E.jpg (634x592, 39K)

A Jewish woman that's broke and can't afford a speeding ticket.

Attached: 7b4.gif (320x240, 1.83M)

youtube.com/watch?v=ttjpybGHFl8
A video of her yammering on about some progressive bullshit.
The channel is called "Putting Women In There Place."

Attached: 1311633396046.jpg (296x233, 12K)

>AHH AHH PTSD I HAVE PTSD

fucking kek

Why are you posting this video? That antisemitic cop should have left her alone.

I'M IN NO MOOD TO WATCH THAT VIDEO. LOOKS VERY ANNOYING.

You bongs were always good at investigating, sherlock.

Righteoy mate.

>16:40
>argues with officer who gives her a lesser charge to cut her slack
>complains that the charge isn't correct and that what he's doing is corrupt
>officer decides to give her the full charge instead
COMEDY GOLD

Attached: 1483478552507.jpg (488x421, 23K)

he really should not have let her drive away. She should have been tased at the very least.

hhhahaah based town board is probably sick of her shit. She is the type to complain about a nativity scene on public property.

Nice.. BTW I am op and I am glad this gained traction.

and she is dressed like a homeless

>I'm only working part time
>I work 24 hours a day

Attached: giphy (3).gif (245x189, 991K)

Apparently another user mentioned she was fired over this AHAHAHAHAH

Oy vey

>>he made it to 16:40
you're a better man than i am

her response (or logic) was that it wasn't right because she was SINGLED OUT. WHY DIDN'T THE ONE COP PULL EVERY CAR OVER.

That cop probably ate a thick steak that night, pounded a few bud lights, and fucked his wife hard. My kinda boy

people like her are the reason text and drive laws are so weak
they love to text and drive, so why bother to make it punishable on the same level as DUI
they love to drink and drive, so why make the law stricter
people need to realize that these people aren't our representatives or leaders and are enemies operating as fellow citizens

nice find user. "comments disabled" LAAHALHAHA

its pretty commical and she gets completely BTFO in the end, so its worth it. It is one of those videos you feel good about.

Jesus Christ I wish I had seen this first. I skipped ahead tho to get the jist. Insufferable cunt. She should not be in charge of anything.

Her "why me" and "everyone else was doing it" childlike mentality doesn't help matters either.
No one should be shocked they're going over the speed limit unless your speedometer is broken.
And the fact she expected special treatment is disturbing.

I could never be a police officer. I would have told her to PTSDeez Nuts!

liveleak.com/view?t=04c_1466272874

Technically, if she really was moving with the flow of traffic than she had a valid argument and may win in court if she doesn't act like a flailing retard.

Nobody post the one of the Jew on the beach on Memorial Day. That was obviously a private beach and those cops had no right to even be there.

yea this, but its funny to watch her have a total meltdown. holy kek

honestly i saw the begining skipped to 8, heard him say jesus lady and im saying fuck this im playing video games if there's no holocaust card

The Jews are half-assed in everything they do, they just happen to Jew a lot and in numbers.

Traffic tickets are theft.

youtube.com/watch?v=1xjwZ110WBY

>woman
>prius
>new York plate
Like hitting a land mine with a fucking hammer. That cop has an amazing amount of patience.

Attached: 20180811_180406.jpg (2576x1932, 1.02M)

>It's okay for me to break the law because they were too!

Is this real, or broscience?

Is he mentally retarded or pretending to be Jewish?

Woman are the future! OF NOTHING!

The kike has a bike rack on top their car... They even have to virtue signal that to. Which they don't do. I can tell fat fuck kike!

It's so funny to see the Jewish pathology that results in macro-level events play out EXACTLY on the micro-scale.

>Oy vey I'm being oppressed you singled me out
"Ma'am, we operate on one vehicle at a time, here's a minor ticket that won't carry so many points. I've decided to be lenient with you but you were in violation"
>OH GAWD OH JEEZ IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH I HAVE PTSD I WORK 25 HOURS A DAY AT MY PART TIME JOB AND JUST LOST MY JOB TOO WHILE WE WERE TALKING
[ENFORCEMENT INTENSIFIES]

She should be in charge of filling the ovens!

Brand new car but she can't afford a ticket!

I'm a 42 year old white male and I don't even have 10k in my bank account!

FUCKING KIKES!

>Shows up
>hands out business cards
>flashes commissioner badge
>uses "I'm a mom." line
>My kids go to Yale and have PhDs!
What a cunt.

>I'm a 42 year old white male and I don't even have 10k in my bank account!
I'm a 27 y/o white male and have over 25K liquid before my other assets and retirement.

What the fuck did you do.