Why should Latinx Americans care about South Africa? If anything we were also victims of white colonialism...

Why should Latinx Americans care about South Africa? If anything we were also victims of white colonialism .... I want to empathize with their plight (even though well deserved), help me see it your way Jow Forums.
t. Voting American Citizen

Attached: 1533959658258.jpg (300x388, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TAto2VfIWl0
dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/latinx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A genocide is a genocide and the reason why you aren't as alarmed as any of us are is because you aren't a member of this group. (White race)

Also, as you point out, todays culture is making you hate whites for colonialism ,slavery despite the fact that every race has participated in these acts.

The only reason you are here posting on the internet and have enough food to be obese and the only reason you can collect welfare is because of colonialism you stupid, fat, shit-skin spic.

Didn't the spanish you are decedent's of genocides the shit out of the native south Americans? Also 90% of the mexicans who were on our side of the border at the end of the war became American citizens. So as far as I can tell no you weren't victims of colonialism.

Pretty sure the Spanish had more affect on south Americans than the English

Go legally rape your dog. This thread is for me and my fellow American Citizens.

Attached: 1534859307262.jpg (496x521, 273K)

>plays victim card
>ancestors are colonialists

The fact that you think a genocide is "well deserved" in your words shows just how twisted your your thoughts have become thanks to the establishment

>latinx
you outed yourself, retard

But bro

Attached: 37FBA926-2121-4FF3-9967-995D99ECD815-315-00000038D82BF84D.jpg (360x541, 34K)

>latinx

Attached: 1529962794325.jpg (640x480, 49K)

You're a westerner too, and even European by some degree of blood. You probably don't understand what has happened in South Africa and think the blame falls entirely on those mean white devils who happened to conquer territory that would be contested by some nearby "brother" tribe of Africans with even more ruthlessness than that of the English anyway. This likely depends on how you identify yourself and how much propaganda you've been subjected to. Here's a different take on the matter, anyhow:
youtube.com/watch?v=TAto2VfIWl0

But my take: if you love the West, then you should love the people who stand for it too.

Im like 40% whie, but w/e im not trying to say I'm white, just partially so, as to say there is common ground. But as you say so blatantly, im not white, therefore my self identify is defined by my non-whitehood. So since i do have "some" genetic relationship with the boer, what reasons would i have to support what can easily be framed as a white supremacy issue?

Stopping white people from being killed in large numbers is a white supremacy issue now

Again, your brain is twisted by establishment media

Its just latina+latino. Latinx is simpler.
Is a Canadian Brothel just a dog shelter that sells peanut butter?

Kys retard

>latinx
Kys shill

You all dumbasses were fucked or fucked with the Whites, moron.

You're not Navajo or Apache... you're literally Aztec/Mayan/Inca Mestizos.

So since i enjoy the luxury of the first world what am i supposed to do to show my gratitude to white people who wholly reject me? Am i supposed to stand outside my shop (i own a hardware store) and say thank you to every white man who walks down the sidewalk? Ive got a large family to worry about, and it pales in comparison to accomplishments of whites 2 centuries ago.

So only white people should care or be accountable for colonialism? All I was trying to say was that everyone at the time was doing bad shit. What we are being heald accountable for is basically original sin and thats bullshit. If it was wrong to do it then its wrong to do it now. Everyone should be held to the same moral standards. What black south Africa is doing totally qualifies white south africans for asylum under international law and the only reason they don't get it is anti white racism. As far as the you're not white thing goes. Make the news doing something bad and see what race the msm identify you as. You are only a minority to them when your victim hood is convenient for their narrative.

I didnt say I thought it was, just that it will be presented as such. I have a pretty neutral opinion on whites, i wanna support them in South Africa, but it seems like a bailout. Why not just offer them sanctuary, a place to retreat, that i dont mind.

Just be a good person and tend to your own flock. Let the race bating dcum fight amongst themselves. There are people in power right now who make their living fanning the flames of raciald devision and its solely for the purpose of keeping us all at each other's throats instad of banding together and chasing them out of the perverbial temple with torches and pitchforks .

>qualifies white south africans for asylum under international law
I could agree to that as a compromise... let them retreat and abandon. This is good compromise. We're not gonna intervene militarily to give whites power again (far right opinion), and letting whites be slaughtered (far left opinion), so a centrist view of surrendering land is an outcome that would "sell" from a humanitarian angle. Plus it sets a legal framework for this kind of problem in case it becomes more frequent in the future.

because they are outright stealing their land which is theirnway of life, as well as not letting then have a say at all in their own government, also we don't believe the ANC is doing this without outside influence, specifically China, because under alot of these farms that are targeted for capture are vast reserves of natural resources and precious metals
this is not only a human element within this, but a ln economic one as well
by the time the lands get taken, and they will, the saffer farmers will have already hocked all their working capital and will essentially leave the Bantu with nothing, and since the country has a huge agricultural debt already, they won't approve of any loans for agriculture which means no working capital like machinery or seed or irrigation equipment, livestock, nothing. The Bantu will starve just liie in Zimbabwe

Yeah, I do think you have some duty to others who have benefited you in some way. That's what justice properly demands. And your feelings of rejection are completely preemptive, ignoring the fact that people on the internet know nothing about you. You also fail to take into consideration the many other things that they actually hate much more than any ethnic group, for example, the lack of freedom of association, the welfare state that they're forced to pay into, multiculturalism in what is their birthplace. If these purely political elements were not in place, a lot less resentment would exist.

>latinx

keep doing that shit and even the spics will vote trump.

an American invasion wouldn't be carried out to put Saffers back into power, if anything it would be to stop thr murderous Bantu from dominating their politics and allowing some modicum of equal government. But in my opinion, it would also be to prevent the chinese from looting the country of natural resources and precious metals
Also SA has nukes, and we can't allow the Chinese to appropriate said weapons

> spic
> calls himself latinx
Stop right their tumblrina. You need to go back

Imagine if "white" was gender specific, whita for women, whito for men...there'd be no way to specify BOTH men and women of your race, so you invent "white" to signify both. It's like that.
SA doesn't have nukes any more, the Israelis shouldn't have helped them.

just say latinos you fucking imbecile

>SA doesn't have nukes any more, the Israelis shouldn't have helped them.
how sure of that are you? do you have a source to back that up?

>there'd be no way to specify BOTH men and women of your race

Except there is, the word is LATINO. Latino is used when talking about a group of people that includes both genders. Just like you says chicos when talking about both boys and girls. You use the masculine form when discussing both.

Fuck why am I even explaining this. I know you're trolling.

>If anything we were also victims of white colonialism
WE
>In the early 19th century, the Spanish American wars of independence resulted in the emancipation of most Spanish colonies in the Americas, except for Cuba and Puerto Rico, which were finally given up in 1898, following the Spanish–American War, together with Guam and the Philippines in the Pacific. Spain's loss of these last territories politically ended the Spanish rule in the Americas.

>Latinx
only spic zoomers use this. boomers use latin@

except that in spanish the masculine form refers to both men and women, or just men depending on the context. know your own language spic

also text related because of your fucking geo, you colonizing faggot:

Any small human activity, the local bowls club or the ladies’ luncheon club, requires for its survival a measure of self sacrifice and service on the part of the members. In a wider national sphere, the survival of the nation depends basically on the loyalty and self-sacrifice of the citizens. The impression that the situation can be saved by mental cleverness, without unselfishness or human self-dedication, can only lead to collapse. Second- or third-generation foreign immigrants may appear outwardly to be entirely assimilated, but they often constitute a weakness in two directions. First, their basic human nature often differs from that of the original imperial stock. If the earlier imperial race was stubborn and slowmoving, the immigrants might come from more emotional races, thereby introducing cracks and schisms into the national policies, even if all were equally loyal.

Second, while the nation is still affluent, all the diverse races may appear equally loyal. But in an acute emergency, the immigrants will often be less willing to sacrifice their lives and their property than will be the original descendants of the founder race.

Third, the immigrants are liable to form communities of their own, protecting primarily their own interests, and only in the second degree that of the nation as a whole.

Fourth, many of the foreign immigrants will probably belong to races originally conquered by and absorbed into the empire. While the empire is enjoying its High Noon of prosperity, all these people are proud and glad to be imperial citizens. But when decline sets in, it is extraordinary how the memory of ancient wars, perhaps centuries before, is suddenly revived, and local or provincial movements appear demanding secession or independence.

Deport, deport, deport

Also makes zero fucking sense in Spanish. Languages are gendered for a reason dumbass. Stop trying to make us all look retarded

>Latinx Americans
You don't use the x in adjectives, faggot.

Latino is a male pronoun. Latinos is a plural male pronoun. Latinx is just a progression of inferior language paradigms.
They publically abandoned their nuke programs decades ago while the democrat/commies were gaining power.

Attached: C8212DE2-A52B-4F8C-810C-43862EE02BBD.jpg (852x479, 95K)

That's the problem.

abandoned means they are no longer producing them, they still have the weapons unless you have proof that says otherwise

tell me how do you pronounce it if not with an O

god i hope you get deported and beheaded as you take your first step into mexico

There is no problem you Tumblr haired fuck. That's how the language has been since Roman times. Learn it or GTFO.

We're in this together latinbro. The media already considers alot of you guys white.

In the end whose side would you rather be on?

No one should care about SA worry about America.

why? women get their own pronoun while men share theirs with women. it's really not much of an issue. essentially it's like how "mankind" refers to all men and women, and how men is in the word women.

Luh-TEEN-ex or Lah-TINKS (rhymes with sphinx). in Spanish, La-TIN-ex.

if one man joins a crowd made up entirely of women, they collectively become Latinos, which shows the flaw in Spanish. Plus the term "Latinos" defines only masculine and feminine identities, excluding non-conforming types.

>Latinx
let the niggers take control, let them starve to death and then repopulate the country

Attached: i wish.jpg (600x400, 54K)

Proof you don't know Spanish and are faking this . Those phonemes are never used.
Also, it's literal newspeak that's unpronounceable and the only reason is for feminism even though no woman has ever had a problem with this? Fuck off

Thanks bro, i prefer whites, our cultures work better together.
>languages cant improve
Almost any 1st world country officially without nukes has one in the basement in parts that can be assembled in weeks or days. But they have no 2nd strike capability or m.a.d.

>1984 newspeak is an improvement
Not that it matters, since you're just virtue signalling and you don't speak the language. Just kindly kys thanks

>t. white person with degree on gender studies and no contact with mexico at all attempts to make everyone feel better with non existent words that already the RAE called a blasphemy

jajajajaj

Attached: come on now.jpg (960x882, 59K)

My family speaks english, we're as American as you are, we vote and pay taxes. We have much common ground to build on as this country of ours transitions.

You must be 4ft tall to post in this thread you azteca mountain troll.

Yeah that's my point. You shouldn't be trying to change a language you don't speak. Some of us speak Spanish daily and don't really like it when some chucklefuck tells us we're not only incorrect but sexist too. Stop this madness please

Its a word already
dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/latinx

>In English
Try finding it in a spanish dictionary I dare you.
The Real Academia Española has basically called it heresy

I dont give half a fuck, south africans are fucking trash and helped shit on europe.

As are americans and you as well.

Luteenos are a retard pseuoethnic group invented by fat ugly kikes in jew york.

Nys

They'll come around to it. It grows on you bro.

Goddamn this thread is pathetic on so many fucking levels, and I say that as a spic myself.

OP you will never be white, you will never be accepted as white. The majority of whites don't even like hispanics, they only tolerate them out of politeness. The sooner you accept this the easier your life will become. Stop being a self-hating manlet spic and play the hand you were dealt in life.

>Latinx Americans.

>Why should Latinx Americans care about South Africa?
Good question. Maybe when you're being butchered in your own home I'll ask the same question.

No it doesn't because like people have pointed out it's unpronounceable in Spanish. Noone is using your pet word and when you guys use ir, it sounds super cringy and forced. It's like Hillary saying Pokemon go to the polls level cringe. So just stop

Nobody gives a fuck what latrino inbred shitskins think or feel, you should all be hanged and sacrificed at the border.

Fuck south africa. Why is the U.S. putting it's nose in foreign affairs?

jesus, read the thread before you post you moron

> ugg h shit skins dicks dont taste as good as south african cocks *gag slurp..

> me likely jizz from nazee killers and their phat cogs * hmmppff " delicious master jizzings

T. SA loving cuck

GET IN HERE THEN WE CAN JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA TOGETHER!!!!!

Based spic uncovering the LARPers

Attached: YnTnQ0fh_400x400.jpg (375x375, 20K)

I get that im not white and that whites hate me, so given they are all crying about SA today, why should we latinx give a shit? I know it humanitarian or w/e, but its just not a big deal, they shouldnt be there.

>Latinx

Attached: 1327157700764.jpg (315x324, 25K)

>whites hate me
and you know this because someone posted they hate you on a Cambodian Basket weaving Usenet group? This place speaks for all whites? You're an idiot

>immigration was a mistake
Dude, you're reverting to the same lame talking points with which you started the thread, meaning you haven't listened to a word of what others have been telling you and were looking all along for some verbal handy to harden some homicidal urge that's been programmed into you by TV sitcoms. Listen, it's no mystery why someone likes another person. People like people who are most like themselves. If you want to be liked by someone unlike you, then try your damnedest to emulate them. This is why immigration doesn't work, because culture and habits have their own histories that can't just be fitted onto someone like a shirt. I'm Dominican BTW, and I get along with most of the whites I meet, because I'm nearly a clone of them.

>Latinx
go fuck yourself

> Spanish had more affect on south Americans than the English

Nope.

>mulatto
Sorry but its not the same, mestizo is far far better.
Read the thread.

>Short hairy mexishit confirmed
Please go the fuck back to Mexico, nobody likes you

>victims of white colonialism
If you were that happy being sacrificed to the flying snake god I don't understand why thousands of indios joined the conquerors to overthrow the aztecs.
Thank god the spanish got there first instead of the anglos.

>Sorry but its not the same, mestizo is far far better.
Then rock on, dude. Just try to look at reality square in the face. Don't listen to the bullshit the left has to say, ever. They're an ugly people who don't have your best interests in mind. Take care, dude.

You shouldn't even be thinking about South Africa, you should but on a bus on your way back to Mexico right now you smelly fucking "Latinx" beaner

Nobody cares about you because you're not American, you're an invader. At this point, when millions of your poncho buddies have gotten illegally through the border, one would expect that you would at least shut the fuck up when at maximum a couple thousand immigrants will come of South Africa LEGALLY, at least out of common sense. But then you come here remind us all why you are subhumans, and this considering you are exposed to Jow Forums and theoretically know better than the others. It just goes to show that even the best of you are despicable subhuman scum.
AND TELL YOUR VENEZUELAN NIGGER FRIENDS TO STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY

Call anyone where I live in Texas Latinx and you'll get laughed at then get called a dumbass

You puke people should not even be here.

>latinx

Attached: 1534974410780.jpg (791x960, 86K)

stop making yourself into victims, you fat lazy cunts

First of all I didn't say all whites, I said the majority. Are you telling me this isn't true? You think whites, generally speaking, want to live with spanish speaking people? They want their family members marrying and having children with mexicans or puerto ricans, or any spanish speaking group? Give me a break

if said spanish speaking people actually make an effort to learn the language, customs, and practices of said land, then I don't think anyone woukd have an issue with that
Also
>I said the majority
where are you getting your info from? the only people that are hated as illegals, and that's not just a white thing, legal immigrants, blacks, and other hispanics that know the reality and are capable of critical thinking know the truth about the scenario and aren't fans either, just ask a Tejano how they feel about illegal wetbacks

Yeah how does that shit work? I learned spanish back in high school and they never had this shit. I learned it as "nosotros" being correct even if the "we" was 99 girls and me. Are inanimate objects subject to this? Like chimichangxs?

This is what you learn in fucking american schools? you fucking imbecil, go suck israel dick for all i care you chilango piece of shit.

Attached: 1509969745252.jpg (399x474, 53K)

>Latinx

>Why should Latinx Americans care about South Africa?

You should be shilling for the black Africans. If the white colonists who's ancestors built that country out of wilderness 400 years ago don't have a right to be on that soil, we can make a great case that you goblins have no fucking business in the USA.

Attached: badges.jpg (258x195, 12K)

>if said spanish speaking people actually make an effort to learn the language, customs, and practices of said land, then I don't think anyone woukd have an issue with that
Then you are really ignorant if you think that. Don't get me wrong, it's not as taboo as having kids with niggers, but whites prefer to stick to their own. Do you honesty think a white man looks at his daughter and thinks "I really hope she ends up with a 5'2 mexican house painter someday"? Like I said, whites tolerate hispanics, most of the time. The concept of white flight is not exclusive to niggers btw. Believe whatever you want though, eventually you'll see it for yourself.

lol at this guy. America is great, be honest at the true source of your anger and disgust. My local Walmart has Tbone on sale for $7.99lb, drive a new silverado, own a business...what you got bitch!

You are not even american from what i read on this thread, from what i read is that you are a spoiled brown bitch abusing the charity system the whites made so you could feel superior to us, and using the price of meat as a valid point only makes you a fucking retard for using food analogies.

I'm happy living in mexico because i don't have to deal with niggers and feminists living next to me and stupid retarded laws telling me to say their new words or get sued.

You Chilango piece of shit you are a disgrace to us and to the whites.

Attached: the favorite of OP.jpg (720x538, 103K)

and on the flipside, do you really think those illegals want their kids inter-marrying with whites? most groups are ethnocentric, especially hispanics
also, whites have less of a problem with hispanic inter-marriage then any other ethnic group, but to think that it's just a racial thing with hispanics is ignorant in of itself

You dumb shitskins should be scared. After we finish off the niggers the beaners will be the next ones to get the rope

>spoiled
It's called the first world, and its peasants like you that make it hard for producers like me to get rich.

I'll be enjoying my 2" thick Tbone tonight thinking about you eating corn.

also I love how you only picked half of my post to reapond to while ignoring the other half
also, still trying to figure out where you got your info from on majority of whites hating hispanics