Why are Romanians so prone to crime? Is it because of their Gypsy blood?

Why are Romanians so prone to crime? Is it because of their Gypsy blood?

Attached: AC2EC2CB-37E8-4BEA-8466-7B0B174D0F55.jpg (634x519, 169K)

>gypsies
>Romanian

Pick one you autistic fag

Serbs are even worse. Disgusting subhumans.

I pick both because at this point they’re literally the same thing.
Agreed desu.

Lol i was in bucharest airport a week ago and they had periodic warnings over the PA to watch your luggage and not leave it in the company of strangers.

Face it hunmutt, vojvodina will never be mongol.. ehm hungarian again.

Same reason the Irish are on there so much.
>irish traveler or gypsy
>roma or gypsy
Since gypsy became an offensive word, theyve started using other terms and only confuses everyone.

Of course this is old as well, if theyd do one now it would all just be arabs and niggers, but they wont.

Romanian migrants of all europe are 100% gypsies.

They used to be the niggers of europe before europe get full of actual niggers and sandniggers

>teleports behind you

Attached: stfu.jpg (890x719, 57K)

culture of avoiding work at any cost + nigger tier IQ

Cool, now show a chart that weights the numbers by population density.

>mfw 196cm
>mfw being as white as any Sven when visited
>mfw iq 121
>mfw grew up beating gypsies
>mfw actually put a gypsy behind bars for 3 yrs

Attached: 1530825262482.jpg (916x910, 66K)

Okay :^)
>R*manians literally worse than Albozergs
Explain yourselves, Gypsies.
Stop LARPing, faggot.

Attached: B147C59F-1C61-469C-8DC8-E130DE5B3593.png (499x612, 142K)

>Serbia
>found the hungarian that remained in Serbia after the Empire had fallen

Have you been to Romania?... that's like saying niggers are like white Americans... or slavs are like Anglos.... you Slavic rape baby

Not all, I have friend that are Romanian, and they have family in western Europe. Most Romanians won't say that they are Romanians because all people equate gypsy= Romanian

Most Romanians won’t say that they’re Gypsies because everybody knows that Gypsies are thieves.

R*manians should be deported to India from Slavic lands.

Correction, G*psies. I don't know how many times people have to prove that Romanians aren't gypsies.

Poles kicking Nigels ass kek.

Why do you feel the need to justify to anyone?All of our neighbours would be our bitches if a war would break out,also our economy is better,and talking about Russia now,Highest AIDS rates in Europe,Highest Abortion rates in Europe,Highest drug trafficking and drug abuse rates in Europe,Highest homicides rates in Europe,is there anything else to say?Khokhol niggers with an asian majority and chechen moscow and poor cucked neighbours.

I guess stats by race should differ a lot. Because Dhalsims and Bwawangas already have GB documents.

Shut up gyppo