Pajeet politician running for senate gets punched by old white guy

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=23&v=LBQEBPLziDg

>inb4 Jow Forums supports the pajeet

Attached: 4892357248976244.jpg (806x538, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fp0Li75G4V4
youtu.be/4f0x7vtUOEg
marwahagroup.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indians_in_Uganda
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiji#Independence_.281970.29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indophobia#South_America
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Funny thing is that white man is supporting an "Indian", just a Red Indian and not a street shitting Indian.

The /ourguy/ness of Pajeets grows increasingly undeniable by the day

Don't be fooled - as a group they havea handful of intelligent ones - more so than Mexicans or Dindus - but overall they are a big problem.

In Seattle now in costco I will find myself totally surrounded by them and I know all of them are trying to bring their fmailies over then will vote for 2 things:

more immigration from india

more gibs

we need to send them all back - any white man they amrried gets sent to settle in india with them, i don't care if they have a fucking passport either, send them back

Shiva has been /ourpajeet/ for years although I wish he would stop telling people he invented email.

>all those white boomers

Just.... fucking die already. When you have a paki bantzing you on you being a racist, you are an embarrassment to our Race.

Speaking of boomers.

It takes an Indian 70 years to get a green card and Trump's RFEs are killing their H1b lottery chances to the point where they are now going to Canada for grad school. Good fucking riddance!

the scheme and cheat and lie though to get family in and will help them find loop holes by having "their own business" etc

And yes they are now flooding in canada - canada not only takes hudnreds of thosuands of immigrants they now hand out near 2 million work visas per year and pajeets get loads, they move there, stay 5 years then get permanant residency then the fmaily starts coming over

i used to visit BC fairly regularly and hated seeing chinks flooding in but now there are even more pajeets - fat, obnoxious, arrogant, think they built the country driving round in their bottom of the range bmw - just so infuriating

>more gibs

Indian Americans are one of the highest paid ethnicities in the US, I'm pretty sure they don't need gibs.

they are brought in to supplant whites from STEM industries

Who the fuck is this?
>independent running against warren picking a fight while surrounded by equally hostile bodyguards
Paid Republican plant?

>SUPERPOWER BY 2020

D E S I G N A T E D

postponed to 2022 sadly.

same reason jews often favor them as CEOs and for other executive positions.

S H I T T I N G

Yeah, that's bad for us as well. You've these geniuses at IITs/NITs whose education is paid by tax revenue since they're government funded and then they leave to the US to work in STEM and research, while our institutions get the second-tier students. Fucking sad.

and with student visas are actually forced to train our own replacements instead of americans. it's disgusting.

>my black son-in-law
hahaahahahahah

Fuck off shill

Too bad he didn't shoot the communist.

stop being delusional and bowdown to the supremacy of HINDU MASTER RACE

UK is OURS
US is OURS
Canada is OURS
Australia is OURS
Europe is OURS

You have nothing left. All your corporations have been conquered by us. You are probably pissed that you are the last snownigger in your company and about to be replaced by an Indian masterrace!

stay butthurt, snownigger

Pretty fucked up to see these poos increasing in number in the USA and Canada. White liberals might as well be jewz.

Diversity is mandated by jewz. White people were never given any choice.

Attached: 304F046D-7900-45A0-B9D6-4FEC65E61613.jpg (1200x750, 111K)

face it, snownigger. all you have is the past.

The future is for HINDU MASTERRACE

We are the CEOS, the owners, the leaders, the politicians, the doctors!

We are taking over US, UK, Canada, Australia, Europe!

You are history, snownigger!!!

...>This Goy spoke of this very subject!!!!

This Fucker is on point!!!
Why doesnt he have more exposure?
>mix sam hydes comedy with GloomTubes happenings, multiplied by Molymemes philosophy/mind and Mel Gibsons love for JewCrushing and God....
Now all that crossed with posidan style news and music.

>strategically names the jew
>targets Satanist elites
>hates zionists
>lots of deep redpills that jog your mind
>every episode of his live streams have DINDU news or other rapefugee anti white news to wake up the normies
>good music
>posidan shouts him out
>names the A.I. nigger tech

Live 1/2
youtu.be/Fp0Li75G4V4

Live 2/2
youtu.be/4f0x7vtUOEg

>CHN for the win

Attached: 1535031296692.jpg (686x786, 293K)

>leftist attacks a man
>leftists chant "they go low, we go high"

Lmao Do these people have any self awareness? And what's with the mantras? It's like these people are cult members

>t IITs/NITs whose education is paid by tax revenue since they're government funded and then they leave to the US to work in STEM and research

that's too bad. they should be required to work in india for the same number of years they spent in college. pretty sure new york has a program that works like this.

Cry more white-bitch baby. We are happy to dominate every single industry in America, Australia, Britain, Canada, Spain because we can. White people are stupid, black people are stupid, Euros are stupid, Mexicans are stupid, and chinks/gooks are smart but they have to study 5x more than we do.

Just accept that America is like playing a video game on lowest difficulty for Indians.

We don't even have to try to beat everyone else in America.

Even the dumbest Indians in America become millionaires by owning gas stations and motels.

BRB the entire medical field is full of Indians
BRB tech is full of Indians
BRB law is full of Indians
BRB Indians taking over Wall Street
BRB all your businesses, schools, white bitches now all belong to Indians

LMAO white people always comment on the state of India and how the average Indian IQ is low as fuck because illiterate villagers are lumped into that calculation. They have nothing else to come at us with because they know that we completely murder them in every way when given American opportunities.

Enjoy being brainlets, non-Indians. An Indian person in America can accomplish ANYTHING that he or she wants to. It is quite simply the most amazing feeling in the world.

Meanwhile, white people have to "discover" themselves and all this bullshit LMAOOO just LMAOOOO.

BOW DOWN TO THE AUSTRALOID HINDU MASTER RACE. YOU ARE ALL DALITS AND TO BE DESTROYED

theres an indian guy in melbourne and his entire extended family of 70 indians all immigrated from india together

>these massive police cars
topkek america is real life robocop

you suck! jealous poor snownigger dalit.

>be stupid snownigger store owner of 3 Subways.
>be franchisee of the year for region.
>be Indian Masterrace
>become Subway Development Agents changed and with in 14 months
> force dumb snownigger to sell all 3 locations because white dalit was all of a sudden considered a bad operator (All the while, snownniger stores out performed the market)
>In a period of 14 months Indian master race flip over 40 stores in our Southern California Market .
>All were forced to sell due to "compliance" issues. Most of the stores were above market average.
>The new Subway Development Agent, the Marwaha Group, in its role of Development Agent has the responsibility to do the Compliance Inspections.
>immediate Indian Masterrace Family members were the only approved "buyers" in the 40 locations that flipped.
>Subway Development Agent, the Marwaha Group
>Marwaha Group
>marwahagroup.com

INDIAN MASTERRACE RULE YOU NOW

i'm sure the indian goverment doesn't mind having a few (or a few hundred thousand) spies in american academia though.

Trump is trying to change the F1 + OPT requirements and making it more difficult for those on OPT to obtain an H1b in the lottery. The rules were changed to make it much easier to outright deny the application or require burdensome RFEs.

Many Indians no longer want to come to the USA to study because the rules make Canada a safer bet now. Moreover, the green card time for Indians (EB2, EB3, etc) is around 30-70 years because of our diversity based green card system.

Also, those on H1b waiting for green cards (After 6 years H1b) are looking at not having their H1b no longer be renewed, and having their spouse on an H4 EAD working privilideges revoked.

DAY OF THE LOO IS UPON US!

SEETHING BOOMERS LMAO

Right, (((Hindu master race))).

Attached: 4DD17296-A7D9-436C-9429-C0113DE38520.jpg (691x466, 69K)

I am in that business, so yes I do know. We come here and the government gives us money to buy businesses. We do pay some of this money back but very little. Also, not only are we getting money from our government for the business, we are tax exempt for 5 years.(Btw, a government IRS website is not going to tell you that) We Indians aren't idiots. We are very smart ppl. Trust me when I tell you we wouldn't fall for that. The commericals you used to see about getting free money for this or that, is very true. We just have to learn to work the system, and we have.
We also receiving welfare. Which, is what we call it when someone receives free money from the government..right? its fine us to come here and get what we need to start a business.(Which is probably more than a food stamp recipient will receive in a lifetime.)

>some dumb bum BTFO
I don't see a problem here.

>Many Indians no longer want to come to the USA to study because the rules make Canada a safer bet now.

i feel for canada too. it's not that i dislike indians, there are just too many of them and too few of us.

and i also really do believe that this:
is part of the reason we have so many of them.

They're called SUV's

Shiva was on the fucking public space. Literal /ourpajeet 1000% endorsed and supported we need to use our meme powers to help him

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>white guy
>not being able to identify one of (((them))) in a split second
wew lad

Attached: 1524787444035.jpg (269x211, 8K)

Pajeets are a fucking plague

pajeet is right i unironically support him 100%

listen to all the pussy women in the background scream in fear of someone getting tackled... god I would love to rape them

Good lord that was pathetic

>"Muh black son-in-law"
>Boops the megaphone
>Has a seizure falling over while cowering from another boomer's presence

The absolute state of the left.

>I have a black son in law, I'm not racist
>I let black men plow my daughter every night to prove im not a racist and my grandson Jamal will plow my wife later

thats a good excuse to cover your failure and incompetence. meanwhile, it became ultra fashionable for Indian masterrace to colonize the inferior white monkeys in their own homeland! LMAO

Fuck you're dumb Indians don't take gibs and hate muzzies. They do better than whites. You should learn about the races that do better than whites before posting here, it will teach you about how supporting people just because they are brown is dumb. But not as dumb as you Confederate flag Seattle fag.

T. Fellow Seattle fag

>Trump is trying to change the F1 + OPT requirements and making it more difficult for those on OPT to obtain an H1b in the lottery

i don't think the process should be made more difficult necessarily, just that we shouldn't admit so many. there should be some upper limit.

Please stop being smelly and rude. That's my only gripe with those of you living here.

Indian Americans indeed are the most educated/highest earning demographic in America

We make white people look like poor, uncivilized niggers

LMAO

poos love Hitler

Attached: 2915619F00000578-0-image-a-60_1432648316213.jpg (634x476, 112K)

Attached: main-qimg-686f53f7964dc449a6581f19f1006292.jpg (602x397, 88K)

>literally attempting to incite a mob towards a man
>man defends self from mob mentality and punches an agitator in the face
>man continues to incite crowd against him after he's been taken into custody

Indian masterrace OWN mexico as well. beaner cartels all suck on Indian dick while huffing on our farts.

all your mothers and latina whores belong to Indian masterrace

Pooland isn't infected with kikes so they have a very normal view of WW2 and the Nazis, where they see that era as Germany fighting for it's survival and Hitler led the charge. Exactly what WW2 was. They see the shoah as any other genocide in history and don't place it in special regard unlike kike brainwashed Westerners.

Attached: hitlerclothes-582542.jpg (590x350, 37K)

doesn't really help us very much.

Anti-Hindu shill confirmed. Deliberately trying to write stupid shit, stop.

Doubt it. It's pretty terrible here, almost all my friends left to EU/US after completing their B. Tech course, they work in tech/research now. Here at our institutes you've mostly the ones who wanted to emigrate but weren't able to. No wonder ISRO/DRDO is still lagging. There's a saying that if you are doing Ph. D in India you pretty much failed at your life. It's that ingrained now. I happened to be the only one in my batch who didn't apply for a foreign university,

I don't exactly know about China but I'm 100% certain that they might have something in place to prevent such mass brain drain. No wonder they're doing good. We're left all alone because we don't have any "true" allies (US openly supports Pakistan, Russia probably has ties with China and so on), this makes it even worse because we have to come up with war tech ourselves or import (which we do currently) causing massive trade deficit. Our DoD is lagging at least 5-10 years behind China and likely 10-20 years behind the US. We just deployed *one* Arihant-class submarine, and they've been in construction for years. People blame bureaucracy for most things, but brain drain is fucking us up further.

I hope the H1B provisions are struck down and those traitors are forced to come back here. Also, I hope the government wakes up and passes a law that students studying in government universities must work at least some amount of time before leaving the country. Because the government universities are the only good universities here, and they're heavily subsidised, 5 years course is about 3,00,000 (60,000 x 5) + 1,00,000 (admission fee) = 4,00,000 about ~5,000 USD. Medical government colleges are even more subsidised with fees per semester being around 900 ($12)

Nah, you're like uglier Mexicans, how do you manage?
All chubby and balding, and extremely antisocial in your little Oracle and Intel gated communities.

That old liberal guy that hit him was a kike.

Elders deserve a minimum amount of consideration, not a shouting match in their face.

Disgusting subhumans.
Shuting an old guy shouting in his face and then tackling him into the ground.

rajesh is frustrated that he didn't get to see any bobs today

Attached: india.jpg (432x768, 29K)

Imagine the power Jow Forums would have if it could just teach poos to shit in toilets and not in the street.
That would be 1 billion Jow Forumstards right there.

>puts on shades
better dead than red

Attached: 1244280482340.jpg (512x1000, 127K)

it doesnt matter, tho.
all of you eat our shit.

the cartels fear us and know not to fuck with us.

>if it could just teach poos to shit in toilets and not in the street

you'd have better luck trying to teach a parrot to do calculus

probably a lot of truth in some of that

but one day you will be sent back to india as will all your children and grand children. whatever piece of paper you ahve saying you are canadian or american, however cleverly you milk the system, reality will assert itself

indians eventually pushed out the british empire. By contrast, for the west to deport every pajeet will be very easy - our patience has its limits

so be careful

Cartels don't even know you exist. People with the misfortune of dealing with you just find you fairly disgusting.

I AM INDIAN
THE BRITISHITS ELIMINATED CAST SYSTEM
WANT MORE?
REMEMBER SITA? WHEN THE HUSBAND DIES HIS WIFE IS BURNED ALIVE WITH HIM
IT WAS ELIMINATED BY THE BRITISHERS

ERADICATE ALL WHITE DALITS!!!

calm down rajesh you will get to see the bobs someday just be patient

>i don't think the process should be made more difficult necessarily, just that we shouldn't admit so many. there should be some upper limit.
I disagree. Our universities take these students in because they are viewed as an ATM: the students pay a lot of money, work in shitty research conditions (worked like a slave), then graduate and undercut new US grads wages because they don't want to return to India, so they slave away for pennies in the private sector. They are a force that disrupts the market which in turn will lead to national security issues (IP theft / US students not getting into the field so we lose tribal knowledge / etc). There's a reason why US students are avoiding STEM and it's the international students who will undercut them on pay/compensation when it comes time to enter the work force, and then once in the work force some pajeet on an H1b will take their job for less pay. The whole F1 + OPT needs to disappear. After graduation send them back to their country, and let American jobs be for Americans. Also, change the H1b system to an auction based system. Cannot really find that talent in the US? Okay be prepared to shell out 200k in salary for that visa. You will see hiring strategies change overnight.

Don't get me started about working for a pajeet.

thats the cartel's fault for being a bunch of dumb mexicans. they know nothing bu are good at sucking Indian big master race cock.

I am in Cali and all the beaners here know their place and bow down to Indian master race. WE OWN CALI. you beaners are our slaves!

u saying wat u son of basterd bich? u mutherfuker i wil be fuking yyor mother u son of bich, top top top secret see u biching hed, i wil put my lulla in her vagina u little shitty basterd, then i wil be yor new dad u shit!! u wil respect me i am yor dad u shitty dickbich blood basterd!!

True. But they integrate poorly and have a very bizarre false sense and demeanor of superiority. It’s very odd actually because 99% are short, ugly, and offensive to literally all five senses.

>There's a saying that if you are doing Ph. D in India you pretty much failed at your life. It's that ingrained now. I happened to be the only one in my batch who didn't apply for a foreign university,

fwiw i hold you in far higher regard than the people we get coming over here.

>I don't exactly know about China but I'm 100% certain that they might have something in place to prevent such mass brain drain.

when you have over a billion people you can probably spare a few eggheads here and there. especially when there are many trade secrets to be stolen.

>this makes it even worse because we have to come up with war tech ourselves or import (which we do currently) causing massive trade deficit

who are you expecting war with? i guess that's kind of a stupid question, every country depends on military power to secure their existence. indians don't seem very combative in general though. perhaps it's a lack of enthusiasm :P

keep fighting the good fight. student visas strike me as a bigger problem than h1b. afaik, h1b isn't the visa that highly-skilled workers use.

Indian masterrace OWNS snowniggers. We succeeded where you retarded Anglos failed.

We were the winners of British colonization, as the British left, Indians masterrace took over the colonies with a grip on power and domination that lasts to this day. The British Empite is now the Indian Empire!

Australia, America, Canada is OUR land.

>In Guyana, Trinidad and other Caribbean countries, Indians form the ruling class, dominating over Africans and natives. Indians are most powerful and prosperous group. Others become discriminated 2nd class citizens. Anti-Indian resentment sometimes turns violent, but Indians still hold power and dominate.

>Indians in Fiji form the ruling class, dominating over natives. Indians are most powerful and prosperous group. Natives become discriminated 2nd class citizens. Anti-Indian resentment flares and natives try to overthrow Indian rulers in 1987, with military coup, but fail.

>Indians in Africa (Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Uganda etc..) form ruling "mafia", dominating over natives. Indians are most powerful and prosperous group. Natives become discriminated 2nd class citizens. Natives in Uganda try to overthrow Indian rulers in 1971, with military coup, but fail as Indians return to power.

Even in Britain, Indians out-witted the natives and are one of the most affluent and prosperous groups.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indians_in_Uganda
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiji#Independence_.281970.29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indophobia#South_America

snowniggers were unable to hold power over Africans and natives in the Caribbeans and elswhere.
Indians masterrace dominate over snowniggers, Africans, with virulent racism and discrimination, yet no one blames Indians for the oppression of Africans/natives in Caribbean or elsewhere.

Indians are not afraid of Natives/Africans and can hold brutal grip over them with no consequences.

Your wives, sisters, and daughters will soon be serving Indian cock and will like it!!

White liberal faggot:
>My black grandson

Attached: e34cf5405aab68e3b74e976658e73b3b.png (808x455, 535K)

> comparing white and poos to monkeys and saying whites are more comparable
Wew lad.

> colonize
Again, wew newfag.
You should possibly look up what colonize means, yes?

RACIST DEMOCRATS

IMPEACH DEMOCRATS

>Our universities take these students in because they are viewed as an ATM:

bullcrap. if they did a bit of marketing toward domestic students they could easily fill their programs with americans.

yes, internationals pay more, but not *that* much more. i just can't believe they'd sell us out for a couple hundred thousand more tuition bux each semester. that's nothing compared to the money the state gives them.

You sure are buddy and good for you!

Attached: NiggaYouHilarious.jpg (450x337, 26K)

Poos are annoying and gross, but at least they have manners and try to act civilized. And the ones that come here in general are above average intelligence. That being said I'd toss every one of those fuckers on a slow boat back to poosville in a heartbeat. Stay the fuck in your own shithole country

>Your wives, sisters, and daughters will soon be serving Indian cock and will like it!!

i find that very unlikely, but it's concerning that whites are being supplanted from STEM at such a critical juncture in human history.

I told you about those democrat libs.
They're the opposite of what they claim to be. Aladdin called them out, he knows it too

why did that shitlib think shouting racist at some Indian-American would work? Warren isn'r native american, she is just white and self-loathing

Of course neo-con cucks, boomers and literal cuckolds would love to have non-whites rule over them

your stupid white spawn will soon learn how to like tickling our Hindu brown balls with your wet tongue. you are going to learn to love the taste of our Hindu spicey anus ass well, since thats the only thing your tongue will be contacting.

FELLOW HINDUS.

WE ARE NOW HERE AND TAKING OVER.

ITS TIME TO RISE AND OVERTHROW THE WHITE PIGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>your stupid white spawn will soon learn how to like tickling our Hindu brown balls with your wet tongue. you are going to learn to love the taste of our Hindu spicey anus ass well, since thats the only thing your tongue will be contacting.
gay

Shitpost all you want, that wont save you from getting fired from your job and replaced by Hindu masterrace for being a total retard.

in a few years, you will all be homeless and begging on the street for spare change as Hindu masterrace passes you snowniggers by without even acknowledging your pathetic existence. It's already happening, white boi.we took your country right from under your feet while you were stuffing your face with burgers and drinking coke. too late now, snownigger, lunch is OVER!

>cartel's fault for being a bunch of dumb mexicans
Very insightful, I thought they were rocket scientists.

>Indian big master race cock
OH NO NO NO O

Attached: 17300-91l88q.jpg (564x380, 22K)

Paki/Muslim diaspora larping as a Hindu. Fuck off. We are not taught at temples to go bomb non-Hindus, conquer other countries, breed like pigs okay?

> Hindu spicey anus ass
Interdasting. Perhaps congenital?
Street shitting genetically predetermined

> overthrow white pigs
> worships cows
Great post m8. You’re not an idiot at all

They vote for leftist, AKA, gibs me dat, policies. You tell me why.

Easy on the hashish there buddy. It's fucked with your brain.

Attached: WhitePplRNiceUntil.jpg (480x444, 64K)

Read dis He's a larper.

Read this fren He's neither Indian nor Hindu

A war with Pakistan gets likely day by day. You've the Hindu Nationalists in power here, and Imran Khan (who's nicknamed as Taliban Khan for appropriate reasons by Pakis themselves) is now the PM of Pakistan. The governments are really opposed to each other.

A lot of Indians are assured that if Pakistan attacks India we would be able to defend ourselves, while that is true, however there are some serious problems. The US has gifted Pakistan Abrams and F-16s, and their air superiority was clear even though we were able to occupy Pakistani territory. (60 IAF vs 20 PAF, 35-59 IAF lost, 19 PAF lost).

The "combative" Indians are mostly the Sikhs, Gurkhas, Marathas, Jatts, Bhumihars and Nairs, who make up majority of the military. Most Indians are not combative, especially the ones in the US since they're mostly of Telegu/Tamil descent. They prove to be good scientists/engineers though, which is why they go to the US in the first place.

>Mindlessly screaming "racist" at each other

Merrican politics

What a joke. It is over boys.

Attached: daquan.jpg (600x589, 46K)

Well you should start prepping your anus. Indians will very soon be your bosses and your politicians and your fathers. Your actors and millionaires. You think it's all the Arabs and niggers. But the Arabs and niggers have a low IQ and are harmless.

WE the Indians have real power. Remember that Everytime you search for hentai on the net, a company that is owned by an INDIAN, knows about it :)

I don't work at the gas station or at 7/11, I'm safe

>Call every white person a racist Nazi.
>Wonder why you lost.
>Talk shit get hit.

Also he didn't even get hit. I wish someone actually did punch him.