Brit/pol/ - Newspapers Edition

>'No-deal' Brexit advice to be published by UK government
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45274972

>Migration from EU to UK continues to fall, ONS figures show
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45281796

>Britain threatens to pull '£1billion a year in foreign aid' if no deal is struck with the EU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6088827/Britain-threatens-pull-1billion-year-foreign-aid-no-deal-struck.html

>Migration is 'behind 82% of UK's population growth' as Labour's open door policy added 5.4m new arrivals in just 15 years, says report
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6088861/Migration-82-UKs-population-growth.html

>Home Office blunder leads to 1,000 children born in UK to migrant parents being refused new British passports
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6088887/Home-Office-blunder-leads-1-000-children-born-migrant-parents-refused-British-passports.html

>BASED SLAVS: Workers punch sheep in the head, stand on their necks and leave them for dead in undercover investigation that reveals horrors at 25 farms in England
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6088207/Workers-punch-sheep-head-stand-animals-necks-leave-dead-farms-England.html

>The Lord Mayor in Doc Martens and a baseball cap who is dividing Sheffield
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6088485/A-breath-fresh-air-making-mockery-Office-Lord-Mayor-Magid-dividing-Sheffield.html

> British expat, 60, is left homeless after being hounded by debt collectors in Dubai over £500,000 credit card bill - but is BANNED from leaving the Emirate
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6087597/British-expat-said-life-destroyed-debt-collectors-leaving-homeless-Dubai.html

>Richard Dawkins, 77, hopes his new atheism book for children will stop the 'religious indoctrination of youngsters' by family members
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6088727/Richard-Dawkins-77-hopes-new-atheism-book-children-stop-religious-indoctrination.html

Attached: 1535021406948.png (942x711, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/society/2018/aug/23/simply-ill-honey-much-better-for-patients-than-pills-doctors-to-be-told
theguardian.com/world/2018/aug/23/the-syrian-refugee-aiming-to-become-an-olympic-swimmer
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/aug/23/pope-francis-ireland-irish-catholicsm-catholic-church-abusive-institution
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/aug/23/new-centrist-political-party-far-right-dream-rees-mogg-boris-johnson
pastebin.com/MVUCPNzv
pastebin.com/8xntrSfk
youtu.be/rNkgDJpcuwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Promote honey rather than antibiotics for coughs
theguardian.com/society/2018/aug/23/simply-ill-honey-much-better-for-patients-than-pills-doctors-to-be-told

>The Syrian refugee aiming to become an Olympic swimmer
theguardian.com/world/2018/aug/23/the-syrian-refugee-aiming-to-become-an-olympic-swimmer

>It’s too late. Not even Pope Francis can resurrect Catholic Ireland
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/aug/23/pope-francis-ireland-irish-catholicsm-catholic-church-abusive-institution

>A new centrist party is the far-right’s dream
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/aug/23/new-centrist-political-party-far-right-dream-rees-mogg-boris-johnson

>HOW TO GET A GUN MANUAL
>AUTHORED BY AN user
pastebin.com/MVUCPNzv

Attached: dog-bringing-the-newspaper2.jpg (1023x682, 65K)

I'm a trendsetter.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-23 UK Home Daily Mail Online(1).png (688x828, 610K)

fuck the EU.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>implying he knows what English irony is
Ironic.

uk is being fucked over by beta degenerates, anyone wanna deal with this guy? his twitter handle is still the same and he started working a job a couple weeks ago, if anyone can find out where he works we might give this leftist cuck a bit of the persecution after livelihoods us sane people suffer from just because we want to defend western morality

Attached: asdf.png (736x656, 670K)

lmao

i'd say there are better people to find for "persecution" on twitter

make a thread about it. we'll probs get done for harassment if a brit reported it. you need the yanks to do it

We really borrowed some of your tactics before composing a symphony out of (You).

i did make a thread on /b but it's got no answers so far

>trying to fuck someone over using /b/
>"le NYPA fagit"

Can I stay lads?

Attached: 1534954201135F.png (2825x1152, 1.12M)

gonna keep it real with you man im probably the most left leaning guy in this entire post but i still have values and i know the difference between skilled migration and importing straight up evil criminals. i checked the guys twitter and he's one of those "outragey" leftists betas, im just trying to get him fucked over like he did other people, i dont know how to get around on this site it's the first time i've posted ever. all i know is Jow Forums is good at finding this kind of info xD

I just realised Faux Conservatives Must Die was the Ted poster General all along...

Just because you replicate your homework from my libretto doesn't mean you're not a nobody.

no, please go back to east germany. Also;
Do you speak ukrainian?
Are you close to your ukrainian family?

Sneaky fucker!

I've done a treble on you.

You lot are my only mates

Attached: 1519975682655.png (633x758, 23K)

I'm just friendly face, someone that you can share the panic with, so take a deep breath and let it all out.

>implying she isn’t a q.t

Attached: E912EDEA-A75C-4140-BC91-030F307FFF57.png (750x1334, 3.48M)

She isn't.

You love it really

Attached: 84DD7452-DC5C-4C03-9C7D-7805514482ED.jpg (499x499, 35K)

Ditto.

My mother is from the Russian part of Ukraine, so I do speak some limited Russian, but not nearly enough to be able to live there.
I'm in a bit of an identity crisis though because I have no idea what I should do as a mixed European. On one hand I don't want white people to go extinct, but I also don't want to add more Slavic genes to Germany.

Come prop up our biodiversity if in doubt.

You man are afraid to (You) me because you know of the numbers that are waiting for you.

So Lads, with the pastebin being what is essentially complete to a point where I'm happy for it to be added to the OP
Thanks user

The FEO placeholder is an adequate description of what the FEO visit entails however I will attempt to find the post I had explaining it in far better and clearer detail what is there shall do for now

My final statement would simply hope that all of you have the best of luck to those who wish to buy guns in the future lads, there will be one or two more updates for minor additions and corrections to complete into a "final" version, this is not including FAQs and Recommendation updates otherwise I'll leave it to you lads to update it if you have anywhere to recommend any shotguns to recommend etc and hopefully we can start a Jow Forums colony soon that doesn't fail with me not realizing you need to fix what's at home rather than fix what's abroad .

Also for the future updates should I become a tripfag so I can post verified updates or should I stick to redhead posting?

"Final" Pastebin here pastebin.com/8xntrSfk

Attached: 1527850476241.jpg (576x1024, 82K)

Whos the girl? I see her all the time on this.
>tfw no q.t ginger gf

What do people think about Banks and Wigmore rejoining the Conservative Party?

Will Are Nige follow them?

Pardon?

>t.virgin

My closest friend (who I only know online) just came out to me as trans and is talking about wanting to get the wound surgery and how he hates his parents and how everyone around him is "racist" and blah blah blah and I'm certain that he's a product of mainstream internet influence (aka being on twitter, the breeding ground for fags, too much). It's too much lads. Lefty culture has literally given my mate a mental illness and he doesn't know it because he thinks it's good or normal, also he still watches doctor who in 2018.

I feel like almost every single advert includes a BMWF couple and the rest some other interracial mix.
I don’t believe there’s a conspiracy behind it so what causes the casting agencies for all these companies to make this conscious choice?

Post your most favourite music ever.

I'm fucking all the pretty girls you anonymongs have a problem with, I break hearts then they JDate, searching for the challah bread, you seething virgin you are way late.

>coping retard with shit taste seething
WHO CHEFFED YA?

>i don't believe theres a conspiracy
You better start believing in conspiracies, lad.
You're in one.

the conspiracy is that the agencies are just pepetuating what society have been conditioned into

pussyole

ive done that several times and each time its been split. the thread practically dies that the 250 mark anyway now. when summers over and the number of posters increase we wont have to worry about it.

>literally seething

Attached: 8E167F00-A0CF-4E6C-A061-026FDCBAA601.png (420x387, 11K)

I know, you don't need to narrate your actions.

You know you wear costumes like Lauren Southern while listening to little girls' music though.

youtu.be/rNkgDJpcuwU

Stop giving him (You)s you dumb faggots

unfortunately, your friend has outed himself as genetically weak. I would go through with the op just because he shouldnt pass the weak/defective mental genes onto future generations. Hard, but true.

Bluetiernen
Cute but an absolute degenerate.

I've also run out of redheads again.

Attached: 1534478716871.jpg (575x1024, 122K)

>larping this hard

Attached: C165F53C-4139-44B9-93F5-0EC76B3026F2.gif (500x281, 875K)

But why? Why do all the agencies want to push this, what do that have to gain?

Casting companies and media companies are almost all located in london. We have a very london-centric economy and because its not socially taboo to be non-white it makes it very easy to just pull actors from the streets of london (which obviously has a big racial/ethnic difference from the rest of the country)

RIP Jahans
He's finally realised that the people he loves hate him and the people he hates love him.

>while listening to little girls' music
While that might be true that still doesn't change the fact that you have shit taste and what's worse you're letting a cunt like me do numbers on you and you see when I diss guys I don't disguise it and on top of that I don't wear a disguise.

I'll make my girl turn bisexual so I can fuck your imaginary girlfriend with mine.

That record was credited as being the precursor to the Happy Hardcore explosion of the mid to late 90s, a genre which you still listen to.

man's remapping you

Say something nice about 'Magid Magid' - the new Mayor of Sheffield.

Attached: _101604344_majid-2.jpg (624x351, 46K)

I'm drunk, sorry.

Urgh, just scanned her Instagram then.
>anti gun
>annoying semi talking singing

Attached: 9FC71BB9-7B6E-4697-9512-57E6950042CC.jpg (682x515, 30K)

what's really good

>genuine seething
Holy shit

Attached: 351DD1D3-CE00-4631-A773-63579F834FD4.jpg (397x391, 82K)

>The Syrian refugee aiming to become an Olympic swimmer
>theguardian.com/world/2018/aug/23/the-syrian-refugee-aiming-to-become-an-olympic-swimmer

>Arrived in scotland
>shortly moved to london
WHY THE FUCK aren't they locked to the place/country that brought them in

Attached: 1522168186278.png (260x279, 52K)

You were getting angry at me because I don't rate the slags you fancy and then you get even angrier because I have sex and you don't, what's your point?

What music do I listen to? You can't say I have shit taste if you don't know the answer to that.

if you tripfag on an anonymous far right imageboard you are probably not getting much sex.

My issue is that I doubt he has a clue what transgenderism actually is (aka a mental illness). If he knew what it was I wouldn't have as much of an issue, if someone was autistic I wouldn't discriminate against him because of that. The thing that makes me the most angry is that he's clearly seen the abundance of retarded faggots on twitter who post their non-existant pronouns in their bios and fill their profile with pastel colours and constantly tweet about "le drumpft!" and it's shaped his head somehow. Or he was born with it and just hasn't ever mentioned it in any conversation for 4 years which I find unlikely. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up killing himself before he has a chance to mutilate his body.

>he genuinely believes that any of the refugees that scotland took in will stay in scotland
ahahahahaha we've done a number on you

this was the plan all along

You're such a newfag.

You're such a newfag.

uw0tcunt

>You're such a newfag.
So are you if you can't answer the question.

pussyole you deaf cunt

No you seething newfag lmfao

>WHY THE FUCK aren't they locked to the continent they were born in
FTFY

because racist losers like you don't have a say in things anymore and that's a good thing

You know you really like a couple of tracks from the Rocky IV score.

>You were getting angry at me
He’s still seething lads

Attached: 383B2A0E-5DC7-4BDC-AAFF-FCC9158476EF.jpg (236x211, 21K)

I'm not sure if I can recall any tracks from any of the Rocky movies since I don't like LARP-esque movies especially when it comes to fighting.

Yes, I'm angry because I have sex and you don't, what else?

unfortunately i dont have sympathy. on here we're exposed to hundreds of transgender media and drumpf media but its never normalised or begun to be appealing. maybe he's just having a crisis, but he's weak anyway for this even coming about.

I think a huge problem of today is that people dont seem to remember that 99% of social media is bluffing, false, or carefully taken photographs that have no attachment to the posters everyday lives. The pronouns or extremist views people preach about on twitter are never brought up by the poster in everyday life.

>Rockyposter in full damage control

>the amount of numbers I’ve done on you

Attached: C505F96E-C43C-4D68-ADF5-3C9CF2F1D3EF.jpg (236x249, 20K)

>it's never normalised or begun to be appealing
Because we know it's garbage, he doesn't

He's a fucking idiot then isn't he. Arrange to meet then shoot him.

By avoiding sex your entire life?

That's a new one.

everyone ive spoken to in real life or asked about it has said its creepy, weird or 'fucked up'. These aren't mens men either.

Do you deny it?

When do I not deny anoynmong lies?

Yes
I know this feel
I'd suck her toes 2bh

Attached: xox.jpg (1366x768, 184K)

what pastebin ? the uk gun laws one ?

>shoot him
he'll probably do it for me sometime soon

>projecting this much

Attached: D48306D3-2B13-4AC4-ABC1-6D16E76B213B.jpg (248x189, 32K)

I'm projecting the fact that I have sex and you don't, yes.

please dont make us any more slavic. enough of that vermin everywhere here.

My dad gets so mad over Brexit.
I told him you can’t compare Scotland independent from UK and EU with UK independent since Scotland’s economy is so shit.
He went mental talking about what a disaster the papers say it’ll be for us.

Remainers are so angry.

So you deny that you always used to post two tracks from the Rocky IV soundtrack and had insider knowledge of an impending western confrontation with Russia long before it happened? I know it was you. Who are you, really?

We live in a world where the reigning ideology is liberalism, which became accepted among segments of the aristocracy and middle classes. Its adherents destroyed European Christendom in a long arc of coups and revolutionary violence. It begins with 1688 in Great Britain, 1776 in America, 1789 in France, and culminates in the final collapse of Christian monarchy in Europe after World War I. Since then, a global order centered on American power has woven liberalism into politics, culture, and the very consciousness of billions of people.

How can I show you how I feel inside?

I'm a Triplord, anonymongs can't kill my pride.

You worthless nobodies talk a lot of shit, but that's after I'm gone 'cause you fear me in physical form.

Let it be known I'm troublesome.

In your wildest dreams you couldn't picture a Triplord like me.

Make sure that he does. I'm sorry for your loss, but you know it's better that way.