Reaching the Stars

I think the only way for us to realistically reach the stars is to come together. It will be impossible to colonize other planets if we are still fighting on a national level. But is there any way to bring the world together in a way that’s not one world government multicultural bullshit?

Attached: 3F4703D0-F155-4F00-9A02-6078B02E12B5.jpg (224x225, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HpBEduGMapw?t=908
youtu.be/PEPuY_OmCps
ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19890005752.pdf
youtu.be/I2rVjwJ-C-A
youtu.be/ygnTysoKnvU
youtube.com/watch?v=hAgJgGRIGDw
youtu.be/mkq5CjLQFLk
youtu.be/MmjKRktNzVc?t=54
youtu.be/1XIn89TxZS0
youtu.be/FFTDaLbYbPE
youtu.be/czW0iRJuH1A?t=75
youtube.com/watch?v=Bns4R5ZsVUw
youtu.be/WwimocU0IIc?t=256
cia.gov/…/do…/CIA-RDP86-00513R001343720008-3.pdf
youtu.be/fFBAznZwqVg?t=196
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ww3 or alien invasion.

also one world government is the first step. but i agree with the multicultural point.

Attached: International_Flag_of_Planet_Earth.svg.png (900x600, 55K)

We're never going anywhere. The best we can hope for is to leave an epitaph for the untold races that succeed where we failed. I recommend, "With Jews, you lose."

Attached: forever type zero.jpg (228x221, 7K)

I do agree that there needs to some form of collectivism, but do nations have to give up sovereignty? Does one world government necessarily mean the loss of national identity and heritage? Where is the balance?

>send blacks to colony on mars
>inevitable chimpout
>entire colony dies when airlock is destroyed
>3 billion in damages
>years of research destroyed
>10 years before it can be rebuilt
you could just accept the fact that we're not meant to live on other rocks.

We'd already reach the stars if we weren't bogged down in minority politics. Niggers contribute nothing to space travel.

Come on niggers are not the only problem. Everyone hates everyone even within their own racial groups. I think one of the major issues is the idea of individuality. As great as it sounds, most people can’t handle true freedom. People must be willing to give up part of themselves for others.

nope, it doesnt

its just the governing ontop lying governing body of all nations.

>cities > regions > nations > alliances like the european union and then > planetary government.

it does in no way require or imply the giving up of nations. just that there is a superior governing body.

Attached: Bretty_good.gif (482x800, 29K)

But what happens if different countries go to war? The whole thing would fall apart very quickly. On top of that look what happened to EU when one country started making laws for everyone involved. I think the biggest problem would be to figure out how making laws would work.

then that would be simply a civil or in another version we would be far enough evolved to not go to war anymore. the one world government would prevent countries from going to war. its just the next step in evolution.

first it was kingdoms. out of kingdoms emerged countries. and now out of countries has to emerge a single unified government.
its just a thing of the future. at the moment we are not ready for that yet.

Newsflash: Major superpowers aren't fighting on a national level. You may have noticed the lack of bombs outside the last 70 years?

Let the dark races have this planet.

Or better yet...
C O L O N Y W A R S

So if we’re not ready for a unified world is it time for the major superpowers to take over all the smaller countries? Basically untie continents first and worry about the planet later? Having 3-4 major countries as opposed to 200 something would be a lot easier to manage.

The only way for us to reach the stars is for whites (or east asians) to do the opposite of coming together with the other peoples of the planet with IQs a standard deviation lower than us.

either that or (there are allways 2 ways) we all unite peacefully, form a single government and move to other planets.

but at the moment it looks like the 2 superpowers will fight eachother. its basically the last step of the civilization phase in spore.

i mean russia could be talked with, the only factor that would prevent a peaceful global union would be the US since they are very nationalistic and empirialistic.

also you see it wrong.

the 2 superpowers ARE already 2 unions. the only thing that has to be done is that one of them must lose to the other. unless they unite peacefully.

the phase where countries take over other countries and annex is ww2 tier. i mean sure, lets imply germany had taken over the world. the result would be the same. its just not the situation.

there are now 2 empires and one of them has to succumb to the other or they unite peacefully.

now, the next step after we have a single world governement is to colonize other planets. then those planets become independent, then we have wars among planets, and then THOSE must unite before moving onto the next step which would be inter-species relations between other intelligent species from the universe.

there is also a quick way. we can all humanity humany as one and become a single entity from the get-go.

it depends on the mental status of the humans.

>or they unite peacefully.
or they can unite peacefully*

>there is also a quick way. we can all humanity humany as one and become a single entity from the get-go.
we can all unite humanity as one*

What’s wrong with the US being nationalistic and imperialistic? Those would be things necessary to unite the world and colonize space. We need to have ambition. And if nothing else I think most people would rather America take over than Russia/China. I think the US should conquer the world, give everyone their comfy ethnostate and force them to work within the context of the constitution/bill of rights.

nice kike one world government thread

fucking cuks

SAGE

Do you want to die on this rock? I’m not in favor of an all powerful world government, but what’s the alternative? That’s why I asked the question is there anyway it can be done without being a muticultual pile of shit with no identity or national heritage?

there is nothing wrong with the mindset. just that it is currently set to national patriotism. there could be the option to be planetary patriotic or even better, mandking patriotic.

but there are 2 superpowers, de facto 2 countries. the western block and the eastern block. as soon as one of them wins and owns the world we can make a planetary government, or they two unite peaceuflly.

i personally dont care what happens, its just that ww3 would be more action and the aftermath would be fun. but both of those would bring us to planetary union.

but remember, this is the long path. we can go the laternative path (which i prefer) and unite humanity as one behind the idea that were all humans. instead of national location based institutions.

reminder that Jow Forums only hates a one world government because it connects it with supression and because of outdated conspiracy theories.

we are talking planetary government where nations are still independent nations, the same way old kingdoms are regions of countries (at least in europe)

after this step was completed and humanity evolved further, the us got colonized and formed a single nation from the get go.

the next step is colonizing other worlds.

>its another nasa photo composition
hmmm one would think that with all the shit we send to outer space we would get an actual picture capturing all of earth one day...

>its just a thing of the future
It's a thing of the past, the ideal of Rome which was finally structured correctly through Christianity, the superior governing body became Christ.
By abandoning Christ we revert to the tooth and claw way of the past with nukes pointed everywhere. It would have been obvious to medieval kings that MAD is a satanic idea.

also i wish for humanity to unite before it meets other alien species and does it out of neccessity.
if we do it because of that, it paves the way for a long dark path with wars in the universe.

the other way would be to unite humanity as a reference to that were all humans.
a possible step after that could be that all species in the universe unite based on the idea were all intelligent beings or maybe that were all unhabitants of this same universe

a step after that could be that we all unite based on the principle that were all living beings or intelligent beings, which would encompasse all other intelligent civilizations.

at one point the idea of empires will be outdated. then new alliances get made out of these principlies.

its all just part of the mental evolution.

it greatly depends on how far we ourselves are.

i mean sure, wars in the universe againt alien species are cool but in the end its all connected to death, and no one wants death.

The problem with uniting simply based on the fact that we are humans won’t work because of the racial aspect. The different races all hate each other because they think they are the best and that they are getting fucked by everyone else. Personally I’ve been all around the world except North Africa, Latin America and India, but from my experiences all the stereotypes you here are pretty much true. I don’t think one race is better than the other they just evolved in different ways to do different things. Uniting as the human race would mean people would have to agree that everyone is equal in all things which is just not true.
The only way to each world peace is everyone is armed and can defend themselves. Relying on others to defend you or be nice enough not to attack is naive thinking.

War and death are inevitable and actual a good thing as hard as that is to hear. All of the worlds greatest innovations have be created through war.

>we need to unite the world to travel in space
in actuality this will prevent space travel because we will become overly focused on everyone else. you're thinking in utopian ways, the historically best means to advance is fractured entities working against each other and together (this is why the Greek city states worked so well, Aristotle was alive at the time of Alexander's Empire and Greek subjugation by Macedonia)

at one point we must ask ourselves "what is the point of wars even?"

and then we work together for other reasons and not just location based alliances.

but i guess if we go that far we might aswell just be being out of pure consciousness.

the problem is that our existance is based on the principle that someone is superior to others, in what way ever. be it money or territory or reputation.

we must find other ways.

what you dont know is that its all part of the jewish / illuminati actions to devide us by race. only recently got the racial hatred increased so strong.

imagine the illuminati would do good things and use their power to unite humanity as one?

then we would evolve very quickly.

read what i wrote.

our existance is based on competition. and this is a very big problem.

we must base ourselves on other things.

Allowing violence to have authority is naive thinking that leads to slavery like if you give an inch to criminal elements. In a healthy Christian wider world anyone amassing nukes or something similar would be undermined by everyone, the ideas that lead you to consider MAD as an option would already have excommunicated you from the society that enables you to do such things.

We reached the moon way too fucking early, if we even reached it at all. We can't worry about space now because tech is too pernicious and evil and is ruining our lives. We need to resolve our politics first, then advance to bigger things. This will be a long time in coming. A massive collapse might even be necessary to purge us of despicable elements.

The ultimate solution will be the rise of a new Roman Empire, which respects national boundaries but operates beneath an Emperor of Europa, voted in for-life by reps of all European nations.

Competition is what drives evolution. I think the reason we have stagnated is because countries are too afraid to compete directly due to the possible repercussions. If we want untie as just humanity we would need an outside force to all focus on together, but as you said if we wait til aliens show up we’re already fucked.

But we get to keep our free speech and guns nigger

Europe for Europe, Africa for Africans etc. We each bring a skill to the table. Whites and East Asians dominate the top of the hierarchy as a jack-of-all-trades, niggers are aggressive, tacos and brutal and der Jude provides the shekels that fund a powerful united Human Military/Political force. Keep the nation states and continents separate on Earth, no mixing of the blood on the homeworld, period. Offworld colonies could be based on race and/or nationality to prevent race-mixing offworld.

We will need some form of government to organise ourselves. A single nation state cannot fund offworld colonization projects, period. It's too expensive. I've always been a fan of the Systems Alliance model of government for Humanity. Nation states on Earth that remain independent, set their own laws etc but acknowledge the authority of a System Alliance that is the government for our offworld colonies. Oh, and a Cerberus vanguard to keep the xeno's away.

Attached: Illusive Man.jpg (704x874, 117K)

What would this system alliance due exactly? Just organize/fund all the space exploration? Would they have no authority on earth?

a system alliance would basically govern the colonies outside of earth, it's a good government type to prevent wars in space which would often be won by the worse side.

So what about earth? Just let everyone do their own thing? If so how would you be able to convince everyone to their part in space?

They would be the government for all colonies outside of Earth so we wouldn't need to organise our colonies into nation states, city states etc. The Systems Alliance would also provide a united military, scientific and exploration front for Humanity that the nation states would pool resources towards and the offworld colonies would also fund. All countries on Earth would retain their independence but would ultimately be underneath the overarching banner of the Systems Alliance. I think we have too many countries as it is on Earth. I think the US needs to take control of Canada and maybe even Mexico, South America needs more unity, Africa too. Asia is fine as it is currently, Europe is the tricky one though. I do like the concept of the EU to some degree, but sadly the EU works against us rather than for us. A nation state like Latvia has as much say as a country like France or Britain, it just isn't good.

I agree countries need to be consolidated into continents at least. Having 3-4 superpowers would be much easier to manage than 200 something countries.

Don’t let the thread die! Some actually good discussion going which is rare on this site. Don’t be a bunch of niggers

>good discussion

Its all fake! Why fake this AT ALL????

ESA (Europeon NASA) fucked up their CGI, see 15:10

youtu.be/HpBEduGMapw?t=908

Attached: esacgi.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

NASA = Science fiction

Attached: bushatnasa.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

1965 NASA BUSTED - Stop Motion Animation Revealed

youtu.be/PEPuY_OmCps

Attached: Stop Motion Animation Revealed.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

Russia was faking it too

Attached: Stop Motion Animation Russia.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

>believing there is actually a point to reaching the stars

This is the last grasp of the communists. "We have to come together and purge the undesirables otherwise we will never even into space."

Meanwhile all the white males you are purging are the ones funding and creating all of your "space pipe dream" tech. What will you do when they are gone? Lolololo

earth is flat and stationary

even NASA admits it

ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19890005752.pdf

page 36

---

History of FLAT EARTH

youtu.be/I2rVjwJ-C-A

---

Buzz Aldrin says we never landed on the moon

youtu.be/ygnTysoKnvU

Attached: flatnonrotating.jpg (1184x993, 199K)

Attached: Midnightsun3.jpg (1910x1586, 916K)

Attached: polarnight2.jpg (1871x1143, 681K)

sadly this. It's a meme to disarm religious and/or proud foundations into the feeling of being obliviously insignificant.
inb4 thread pruned

Attached: 1534799918469m.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

Attached: aristotle.png (1472x1304, 2.89M)

>sadly this. It's a meme to disarm religious and/or proud foundations into the feeling of being obliviously insignificant.
>inb4 thread pruned

It amazes me how pizzagate threads can exist but flat earth threads get blasted everytime

Attached: bantcensorship2.jpg (1406x1085, 450K)

CORPUS CHRISTI!!!!!!!

scientists already collaborate. It was one of the first functions of the internet

Attached: infiniteplane.jpg (1374x1046, 389K)

Icewall of Antarctica

youtube.com/watch?v=hAgJgGRIGDw

---

Antarctic Explorers Killed? Jarle Andhoy's Story
youtu.be/mkq5CjLQFLk

---

This pilot admits to know the earth is FLAT

youtu.be/MmjKRktNzVc?t=54

Attached: icewallcompiliation.jpg (948x3880, 668K)

Weather on flat earth makes MORE sense

youtu.be/1XIn89TxZS0

Azimuthal Map erased

youtu.be/FFTDaLbYbPE

Attached: azumuthal.jpg (600x600, 78K)

>Admiral Richard Byrd (first man to transverse north AND south pole) said theres more land to be discovered outside of south pole
>Byrd says antartica (south pole) is full of uranium and mountains of coal that could "generate enough energy for the entire earth for centuries"
>Byrd says theres a continent as big as america beyond the south pole from south america

"... Strangely enough theres left in the world today: an area as big as the U.S. thats never been seen by a human being, and thats beyond the pole on the other side of the southpole from middle america - and I think its quite astonishing that there should be an area as big as that unexplored." Admiral Richard Byrd

youtu.be/czW0iRJuH1A?t=75

Attached: ancientmap.jpg (626x907, 145K)

if europeans cease to exist then it will take more than 100,000 years for a new race to come into existence that will have the biology needed to build craft that would be capable of such a feat... and if niggers get in control they will probably wipe out all life on this earth.

Attached: seasonsflatearth.jpg (1872x1047, 487K)

Attached: seasons2.jpg (758x946, 164K)

>come together
Incorrect. Once stable off-world living is available; the majority of humans are not coming with.

The easiest way to end this argument is to have a REAL UNEDITED pic of earth!

youtube.com/watch?v=Bns4R5ZsVUw

Attached: fisheyecompliation.jpg (1920x6080, 2.34M)

It will never happen.

Africanization is the earths great filter.

Attached: NASA CGI GLITCH.webm (640x360, 2.24M)

Attached: wiretrick.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>Elementary school diagrams are accurate and to scale
Tard

competition drives evolution... without the drive to compete we would stagnate on this rock forever. So long as there is a need for resources their will be competition.

Attached: wiretangled.webm (932x524, 2.74M)

>>Elementary school diagrams are accurate and to scale

Attached: legalglobe.jpg (1200x1439, 226K)

>2016+7-5
>not realizing Earth is but a lost human colony

SHIGGY DIGGY DOO
select all images with cars

>is to come together
Niggers ruin everything and for mudslimes Earth is flat. Good luck with that.

The only chance to reach the stars is when only europids and assorted asians remain on this planet.
Until then - fight and evolution.

Attached: black_ice.jpg (720x692, 49K)

The accepted curve drop is 8(miles squared)
or
8in.(distance in miles^2)

Which means to take the square root of the distance traveled in miles and then multiply that figure by eight inches.

So for example, if you traveled one mile, the formula would look something like this;

8(1×1) = 8 Inches of total curvature

And for the first ten miles traveled of curvature in inches…

8(1×1) = 8 Inches of total curvature
8(2×2) = 32 Inches of total curvature
8(3×3) = 72 Inches of total curvature
8(4×4) = 128 Inches of total curvature
8(5×5) = 200 Inches of total curvature
8(6×6) = 288 Inches of total curvature
8(7×7) = 392 Inches of total curvature
8(8×8) = 512 Inches of total curvature
8(9×9) = 648 Inches of total curvature
8(10×10) = 800 Inches of total curvature

Yet we can't measure any curvature AT ALL!! FROM ANY DISTANCE!!!

Attached: highaltitude.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

>Everyone hates everyone
Look at this post . Got it?

youtu.be/WwimocU0IIc?t=256

Pay attention to the lack of curvature shown had extreme height, also see the small and small reflection below the sun.

IF the sun is 93million miles away and GIGANTIC, why is this reflection hotspot so SMALL???

Attached: dogcam.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

>our existance is based on competition. and this is a very big problem
Competition is THE ONLY THING that drives evolution, both societal and individual.

>Can't travel to nearest star
>Can't build intelligent robots
>Use trees and water to wipe their asses
>Choke on their own food
>Eats sexual organs to reproduce

Fucking earth-niggers.

Attached: selfie.jpg (392x575, 35K)

Attached: Nasadecieve.jpg (646x236, 23K)

That's datamoshing. Anyone can do this to a video.

This.

>Unironically believing the salvation of mankind is esacaping to the stars and not believing on Jesus Christ who made the Heaven and the Earth and believing in his second coming.

The absolute STATE of atheism.

war and conflict stimulates growth and progress. we will reach space faster if we are still fighting someone or something, in an effort to out perform them.

The absolute state of Flat Earthers.

(((THEY))) really DO glow

Attached: NASAhq.png (1918x1027, 3.3M)

>glow

CIA declasified on firmament and flat earth

cia.gov/…/do…/CIA-RDP86-00513R001343720008-3.pdf

Attached: nasahq2.jpg (816x608, 86K)

Attached: flatCIA.jpg (1379x845, 297K)

Attached: 5A4EBC1A-76F5-4243-BC39-EC865124702A.jpg (350x347, 53K)

Attached: stationaryearth.jpg (720x720, 92K)

Nice argument

Attached: adhominem.jpg (625x648, 91K)

You did not got it.

"It is photoshopped because its its its... it has to be"
NASA ARTIST ROBERT SIMMON

youtu.be/fFBAznZwqVg?t=196

The big question is obviously... WHY?? Why does it HAVE to be shopped? We take pictures of saturns rings, but not of our OWN EARTH???

If you're going to collage/composite, then COMPOSITE! Don't fucking copy/paste, thats FAKING AN IMAGE!

If you copy and paste, thats now an artistic rendition, not a composite.

Attached: copypasted.jpg (1280x500, 283K)

>Winning the argument.

You’re literally insane and everyone agrees.

Attached: russiahandtool.jpg (720x469, 42K)

>You’re literally insane and everyone agrees.

Keep trying, you're losing and the truth will come out

Attached: cgi.jpg (840x600, 110K)

When you fly east/west, using a compass using the magnetic north pole, you are moving in a circle in either direction.

Attached: airmapofworld.jpg (1536x1030, 614K)

The truth has come out. The truth that you’re completely insane and the laughing stock of the entire globe.

Attached: firstimages.jpg (1656x1389, 523K)

>entire globe.

You got jokes

Attached: earthisaLIE.jpg (1200x800, 198K)