Why is the MSM so focused on Trump's Lawyer (((Cohen))) admitting to spending money to influence the campaign yesterday...

Why is the MSM so focused on Trump's Lawyer (((Cohen))) admitting to spending money to influence the campaign yesterday in a guilty felony plea and saying Trump told him to do it?

how is that even illegal? Should it not be on him as a lawyer to have told trump not to do that?

Also why did Hillary get away with her emails but trump is getting in trouble for something small like this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-23 at 10.43.49 AM.png (1210x694, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/29365/former-fec-chairman-mark-levin-stormy-daniels-jacob-airey
foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/22/legal-experts-clash-on-whether-cohen-plea-threatens-trump.html
sc.cnbcfm.com/applications/cnbc.com/resources/editorialfiles/2018/08/21/Michael Cohen Plea Agreement.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=8GVgKjXiMGo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Telling somebody to give somebody else money is not a crime, they know they can’t get Trump on anything so they are going after his lawyer

nothing to see here

Cohens probably being told to sing for the cameras or he gets fucked even more.

Why did he bring up the President in his confession?

He has been snagged by the deep state arm of the law

Cuz they told him to.

The cunt is supposedly a 'lawyer'. He literally taped his own clients without permission.

That's beyond Jewey. That's full on cunt.

>how is that even illegal? Should it not be on him as a lawyer to have told trump not to do that?
This is what I don't get.

If you tell your lawyer to do something, should he not have to say "I can't do it that way we have to get the money some other way or it's illegal" or it's on him?

how is this trumps fault?

Trump can't violate finance laws by donating too much money to his own campaign.

>Also why did Hillary get away with her emails but trump is getting in trouble for something small like this?

Hilarious if you think trump is getting in trouble for anything. Nothing is going to come of this. This is all distraction from PIZZAGATE

Hillarys illegal server and national security laws should have landed her in prison for a few hundred years for treason.

Even if she was found guilty Trump would have pardoned her 100% and if you dont think he would have your a fucking idiot.

Trump will pardon manafort. Trump will even pardon cohen.

If Trump gets into trouble he will pardon himself OR Mike Pence will pardon him if he becomes president if he steps down.

OR the next president will pardon trump.

Its a big baby eating club and you faggots are not in it.

I repeat this has been one huge distraction from (((PIZZAGATE))). (((Trump))) is the distraction. He is an actor and playing his part.

Attached: trumpclinton (2).jpg (540x349, 59K)

Trump won't be impeached, but Trump did lie about not knowing about the payments. In a typical world, with typical politics this could be politically damaging to Trump. But since the left has gone batshit crazy and cried wolf so many times this will do little if anything to Trump politically. Which is a shame because that just shows you how degenerate our politics has become. Rand Paul looks like a knight in shining armor right about now but that's beside the point. The left has nothing anymore.

i bet they found cp on cohen's computers

I am hearing that really Trump and Cohen barely knew each other and Cohen did his own shit all the time anyway

>That's beyond Jewey. That's full on cunt.

there's nothing beyond jewey dummy. getting jewed means they use any possible means to fuck you over.
being an anti-semite means being against personalities who will do anything they can to fuck you over.

This so much, if the left wasn’t crying that every action would lead to trumps impeachment this might actually have some effect on his base

they didn't cry like this over Hillary emails or Solyndra

> admitting to spending money to influence the campaign yesterday in a guilty felony plea and saying Trump told him to do it?
> admitting
Or... and hear me out on this one, he lied for shekels and a lighter sentence.
Why believe someone now who lied earlier?

> Also why did Hillary get away with her emails but trump is getting in trouble for something small like this?
Because it's part of the divide and conquer tactic. Any "trouble" Trump gets into is planned and he's in on it. don't get distracted by something like this, Trump is controlled opposition.

>Why believe someone now who lied earlier?
you could say the same about Trump to be quite honest

You can absolutely donate an unlimited amount to yourself. This is not even debatable. You can burn your entire fortune of billions and it still wouldn't be a crime.

>You can absolutely donate an unlimited amount to yourself. This is not even debatable. You can burn your entire fortune of billions and it still wouldn't be a crime.
so why are they after trump

Because (((they))) desperately need to change people’s minds on him before midterms

"All" they have is the media, including social media. They think they learned the problem with 2016. This is the dry run for 2020.

LALALALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU, TRUMP DID NOTHING WRONG LALALALA

>LALALALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU, TRUMP DID NOTHING WRONG LALALALA
explain this

He can’t

Technically he didnt.

based and redpilled

Cohen's lawyer is a clinton fixer.

Attached: DONT_GET_CAUGHT.png (965x751, 903K)

exacty

Attached: questions.png (722x4226, 2.91M)

!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-20 at 12.00.06 AM.png (514x730, 284K)

!!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-23 at 12.04.59 PM.png (522x509, 86K)

Aren't good lawyers suppose to do shit without telling you?

yes

trump isnt getting impeached. it's retarded to even use that as a talking point.

>trump isnt getting impeached. it's retarded to even use that as a talking point.
Do you think he might get an award instead?

i think every single institution in charge of awards are most likely corrupt and so would never give an award to trump unless it's negative.

He's gonna resign. Impeachment is not gonna happen, but a self-imposed resignation out of disgrace is a definite.

why would he resign? there was no collision and his lawyer did some minor tax shit, who cares

Complicity is the participation in a completed criminal act of an accomplice, a partner in the crime who aids or encourages (abets) other perpetrators of that crime, and who shared with them an intent to act to complete the crime. A person is an accomplice of another person in the commission of a crime if they purpose the completion of a crime, and toward that end, if that person solicits or encourages the other person, or aids or attempts to aid in planning or committing the crime, or has legal duty to prevent that crime but fails to properly make an effort to prevent it.

Attached: 1336927_trump-mueller-59ac7e32-189c-11e8-8b08-027a6ccb38eb.jpg (1199x995, 381K)

He acted in COOPERATION and at the direction of trump to broke a law (campaign finance law) for the purpose of INFLUENCING the campaign
that's a federal crime to break a federal law
I don't know if i can simplify it more so you can understand

Cohen could've kept his mouth shut and wait for a pardon like manafort (he will get a pardon)
Instead he went to the FBI by himself and surrendered nobody "came after him"

well yes but cohen doesn't seem to be good lawyer

true until the midterms, if he lose he might get impeached by the end of his term
democrats don't want that impeachment is their ultimate goal, republicans could use the rethoric "tht's all they want, they have no plan for america" that would make them less attractive to swingvoters

A narcissic like him would never resign
As long as there is brainwashed retards who follow him, he will believe he is the greatest president ever
I also believe the GOP is putting pressure on him for the purpose of lobbying and make money until he leaves (remember tax cuts)

> there was no collision
Mueller investigation is still ungoing, i don't know how you know for a fact that there was no collusion
We can't assume there was one even if there is shady stuff everywhere, but everyone is innocent until proven guilty
> his lawyer did some minor tax shit
see above
>who cares
certainly not you, other care at various degrees
personally i care because it entertain me

Resign in a gamer ragequitting sort of way.

Finance vioations are only a fucking fine anyway
Even Obama violated them, the MSM are shifty kikes

Trump wasnt under oath you retarded fucking cunts

>ungoing

Yes, as someone said yesterday in response to this exact point I made, Cohen puts the douche in fiduciary.

when will you faggots nut up and start this shitshow, we all know its coming to it.

they have nothing else to report other than 'that girl'

Fuck that guy. Everything he says is clickbait horseshit.

Unless it's proven that obama was tied to it personally (like with a tape from his personnal lawyer yknow), he is clean regarding this
If trump think it's unfair, he could launch an investigation into it
Instead he bitch about it on twitter like a coward
I'm not sure why you hold the msm reporting about the president in office responsible of being "shifty kikes"

your only possible answer is correcting a word i misspelled. you aren't even capable to deflect or troll me with a pic
that says a lot about your IQ
typical trump supporter

If Hillary is so guilty why didn't Trump go after her? Trump and Obama committed different violations. Obama's campaign failed to provide refunds in a timely manner. Trump paid off whores so it wouldn't impact his campaign and then failed to report it. Not Pence at one point argued that moral failings are worthy of impeachment. So your move faggot

they won't let him

"He told me to murder them, really! And I did it too! But it's HIS fault I tell ya!!!"

???

Or he didn't have the slightest intention of hurting a dear friend. His animosity towards her was as real as the billions in his pocket.

You're absolutely right

You can be declared guilty of manslaughter even if you are participating in a robbery as a driver, and a man get killed in the process
I know americans laws can be strange but they are still to be respected in there

also
>"He told me to murder them, really! And I did it too! But it's HIS fault I tell ya!!!"
he said that he acted in cooperation with "candidate 1"

Because surely this will be the end of Trumps campaign.

Cohen is a CONVICTED LIAR.

Not a liar who has been convicted, a person CONVICTED FOR LYING.

His credibility in the justice system is ZERO.

That's not the case here.

You and I killed a man yesterday. I confessed to the murder, and will serve 20 years. I told the investigators that it was all your idea, and that you helped me murder that man.

I'm a convicted murderer, and I told them you were in on it.

Now tell me.

Should they arrest you for murder? Under these circumstances, not any other. My confessing to murder, and saying you did it too.

Should you be arrested?

tapes and paper trail can be credible, don't worry
Also David Pecker (National Enquirer publisher, another longtime friend of trump) just flipped and was granted immunity to testify in the cohen case
It might help cohen credibility
don't know for your orange buffon

I don't know if they should but yes they would surely arrest me to verify if your story was true
If proofs are against me i would get convicted too
If not, or if i have an alibi and not a retarded lawyer i won't go in prison

what's so complicated?

Easy, PIAPS has a D after her name.

depends, but this is more like if you were my lawyer and i was fucking some whore and didn't want it to get out during an election so i called you and told you to pay her and some other girl a few hundred grand to shut the fuck up, then you did at my direction

in my hypotheical scenario I think the guy should be arrested, since there was no motive to pay the whore otherwise and i alone benefited from my actions

it just started, but it will go on for a while, FBI wants as many co-conspirators in jail as possible

Attached: robert-mueller-person-of-year-2017-time-magazine1.jpg (1603x2405, 487K)

It wasn't illegal.
dailywire.com/news/29365/former-fec-chairman-mark-levin-stormy-daniels-jacob-airey
>“When the FEC wrote the regulation that says what constitutes campaign expenditures and what constitutes personal use, it rejected specifically the idea that a campaign expenditure was anything related to a campaign, and instead says it has to be something that exists only because of the campaign and solely for that reason.”
This is coming from the former chairman of the FEC. Obviously, keeping an affair secret from one's family and protecting one's professional reputation are non-campaign-related reasons. Thus, no campaign finance violation occurred. In addition:
foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/22/legal-experts-clash-on-whether-cohen-plea-threatens-trump.html
>“This is not a violation because this was not a campaign-related offense... [and] a candidate can spend as much of their own money as they want to—even if it was a campaign-related expense."
This is coming from a former commissioner at the FEC. So, the former chairman of the FEC and a former commissioner at the FEC are both saying no campaign finance violation took place here.

I think in the procedure the guy shouldn' be arrested 1st but asked to come willingly to testify under oath he did not participate in the crime
If proofs (like a tape of him actually commiting the crime) can prove he lied then he get arrested

If he don't come willingly then he get arrested too for obvious reasons unless he is the president

wrong, no laws were broken
you are making shit up to justify your bias

>still pushing your delusion fantasy fanfiction

Federal prosecutors seems to disagree
There is an actual court filing charging cohen fo this specific crime : breaking campaign finance law at the direction and with the cooperation of "candidate 1" who was elected president

you guys are litteraly denying reality, its unbelievable

>There is an actual court filing charging cohen fo this specific crime : breaking campaign finance law at the direction and with the cooperation of "candidate 1" who was elected president
fake news

The left is playing their last desperate hand. It’ll all be over soon with nothing working as they planned.
If anyone hadn’t figured it out yet, the liberals will keep losing for years to come.

Bingo.

What's funny is cohen is going to jail for the tax fraud. The campaign finance shit is either 1) icing on the cake or 2) politically motivated to make POTUS look bad. Given the fact the MSM is acting like Cohen is going to jail for paying off a whore And ignoring the greater fraud... I'll let you all decide

Wrong. There is no way to prove it was a campaign expense. The FEC has a test, essentially saying that if something would have happened regardless of candidacy, it is not an expense. Trump has played women multiple times in the past. Because of this, he can easily say it was a personal expense, and as such, face no trouble. Even if it was a campaign expense, they would have to PROVE Trump knew the law before hand. Shockingly, I don't think Trump knows too much about FEC laws. You faggot.

Attached: 1534995427403.jpg (466x404, 17K)

All those statements are completely and idiotically wrong. My clearance was revoked by my then-employer, the State Department, in 2011 for political reasons, to silence me and others, as part of the Obama war on whistleblowers. And I wasn’t alone. Jesselyn Radack then of The Government Accountability Project wrote “Peter Van Buren is the latest casualty of this punitive trend. The government suspended his top-secret security clearance – which he has held for 23 years – over linking, not leaking to a WikiLeaks document on his blog and publishing a book critical of the government.

“As a whistleblower attorney, this has happened to numerous clients who have held security clearances for decades, but dare to say something critical of the government. Like with Thomas Drake, Bill Binney, Kirk Wiebe, Franz Gayl, and numerous clients, these life-long public servants have had their security clearances suspended. So these folks who have been in possession of security clearances for decades suddenly ‘raise serious security concerns’ because they criticize the government.”

sc.cnbcfm.com/applications/cnbc.com/resources/editorialfiles/2018/08/21/Michael Cohen Plea Agreement.pdf

Know the best part?

This is the year Democrats suck everyone's dick...EVERYONE'S!!.

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYONE'S

Hillary will suck off Syria, Suck Assad, and suck the bald head right off a Russian Dick making it spit everywhere.

Then Mueller will also being sucking President and Vice President dick by Summer.

Then Nancy Pelosi (biggest cock sucker of all) gets to declare national cock sucker day right before the big blue jizz swallowing in November.

Hey, don't forget the Russian cocks...we suck um!

We will suck him incredibly stupid. Or we'll just tell you he did. ;) either way the proof will be all over our tits.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Head Cock Sucker Nancy Pelosi. .

Like holy FUCKING SHIT get BJ for such an old hag!

We're literally literally going to be dragging far right men into cock sucking camps this time next year. We'll literally be giving their big cocks total ball drainage. We'll LITERALLY be sucking the fuck out of all the cock in the land!! Skinhead cocks are welcome too!!

Congrats Right Wingers!!

We beat your meat right before you thrust your cock right down our throat thinking we won the entire world..

Now, you get to find out what a big pack of cock suckers we really are. And how delicious your meat will taste when we suck with no rules, no limits, and no more regressive shitfucks standing in our way.

>sc.cnbcfm.com

That's a lie. That only matters if it was a campaign expense. It was not. As such, it has nothing to do with the FEC.

because one is a direct threat to the deep state that since long ago controls your country while the other is their puppet.
and of course the regular normie is to stupid and blind to see it when its obviously in front of him because he is incapable of forming his own opinion about anything and just goes along with whatever narrative is fed to him and his fellow normies by the deep state controlled media.
and this is at best at worst he doesn't give a shit about anything besides the next game of thrones episode and marvel movie.

You are right. you are surely qualified to correct a federal prosecutor mistake
You should send a letter to the DOJ
They will likely realize their mistake and correct it

This. He’s as slimey as they fucking get, and knows that the council has him by the balls, because he’s so fucking slimey. Same with Manafort.

He's actually right.

A democrat did this for the same reason a few years ago, he said "it was not a campaign expense, I just didn't want my wife to find out" and got away with it

>Why did he bring up the President in his confession?

LOL - have you ever heard of a forced confession like this before... ? As I understand it, he wasn't charged or convicted for this...

This shit is next level insane, and of course the only reason we have this court circus ...

Please, give me one of person in our entire 225+ years who stood up in court and like a bad boy putting the apple back recited his "crimes and "his co-conspirator" " - and the msm immediately had all the words and reported it with glee...

Ask yourself what the fuck is really going on here....
PLEASE /POL DON'T BE SO GOD DAMNED DUMB

1X FROM ANY OF OUR HISTORY _________________________________________________________________________________________ (name the my crime reciter from any courtroom case EVER )

That’s the issue that will be the left’s undoing. They dropped the bar so low for standards and morality, they can no longer use it against us.

If trump is controlled opposition whys he talking about wypepo in South Africa

typical tactic
attacking the source
You can find it on the doj website, this is a matter of public record but keep denying it, i expected you would

It was an undeclared expense made for the purpose of influencing the campaign (by silencing two whores)
again : keep denying reality

Ask yourself how a right wing Trump loving lawyer hires Lanny Davis a very long time corrupt Hillary and Bill Clinton deep anal penetration licker ?

How does that work ? Did you see Lanny Davis, Cohen's lawyer got on TV and blabbered " AND TRUMP, MY CLIENT COHEN DOES NOT WANT A PARDON, YOU CAN FORGET ANY PARDON , PERIOD!"

Now ask yourself what is really going on...

How does your lawyer publicly demand you serve the full 5 years and refuse a presidential pardon ?
YOUR OWN LAWYER
how dumb is pol game is full steam ahead today

>Should you be arrested?
Yes, are you fucking dumb?

They never allowed a legal defense for the campaign finance charges. Cohen took a blanket guilty plea on charges unrelated to the campaign alongside two charges related to campaign finance

We will never know how much legal credibility the finance charges have, and that’s precisely the point

Because they're desperate to get rid of Trump. They lost an election as well as their minds, so now they're trying to remove a sitting president using any means necessary. If Trump gets a second term, I bet we will see the Clintons and the Obamas made to atone for their transgressions against the American people. Leftists like to cry about Dubya being a war criminal, grab him too if you like.

youtube.com/watch?v=8GVgKjXiMGo

David Pecker (National Enquirer publisher, long time trump friend, who supposedly silenced Mcdougal with money Cohen given to him) was just granted immunity to testify on the case
I wonder what he'll say?

You just keep crying and denying what's happening
It's very sad

Quivering in my boots, lmao
You can’t even point to an impeachable offense, but you think you’re living in Goodfellas where if enough people “flip” you’ll get what you want

In reality, impeachment requires an impeachable offense

>He acted in COOPERATION and at the direction of trump to broke a law (campaign finance law) for the purpose of INFLUENCING the campaign

NOPE.

Cohen broke the campaign limit himself, but Trump as the candidate can contribute an unlimited amount to his own campaign. Cohen DID break the law by using his own money, but Trump didn't break any limit by paying him back with TRUMP'S OWN FUCKING MONEY, but no such limit exists for the candidate. Trump is right, Cohen is a really dumb lawyer and he walked into this himself, he could've refused Trump's request if he was not literally retarded.

If a candidate buys a nice $3,000 suit to go on tv, they are influencing the election and exceeding campaign limits. They are continually spending money to bend the views of the voter.

Attached: _wrong_.jpg (229x183, 17K)

>Also why did Hillary get away with her emails
kim dotcom gave them to trump's attache a year and a half ago. you dont just put them all out there for everyone to see.

I never said it was impeachable
I personally think trump won't be impeached, as crazy as it sound
If he is it will be at the end of his 1st term

But if he have to testify under oath at some point (like clinton) he would have 3 choices
- admit the crime
- lie and get busted like clinton
- plead the 5th and basically admitting a crime (he said that himself about pleading the 5th), or loses his credibility

I'm just saying not any of this stuff is positive in any way for him or "nothing" as you guys say it is

feel free to disagree with federal prosecutors, i don't give a shit, they don't either

Wow Trump is right. It really is a witch hunt. Imagine if they'd gone after Hillary's campaign and past dealings this much....they would discover a lot more than some rich dude laundering money a decade ago or a laywer supposedly violating some campaign law most candidates violate.

Why isn't Tony Podesta getting in trouble? He was doing the exact same thing with Manafort...

So Trump will probably just pardon Cohen I bet.

You are fucking out to lunch. Trump won't be impeached. Crimes? There are none. The Mueller investigation for Russian collusion has turned into a witch hunt to dig into everything Trump and his associates have ever done and try to scrap his presidency. They have nothing on him. Honestly the way the establishment is shitting themselves so much over him just hardens my support for him.

Hillary is finished, done, good as dead politically. No need to waste time on it. Kind of like if Trump never got elected no one would give a shit about some stupid fucking porn star payment.

>feel free to disagree with federal prosecutors, i don't give a shit, they don't either

No federal prosecuter has said Trump did anything (nor prove anything in court).Cohen is allowed to stand up in court and say ANYTHING, doesn't mean shit. Cohen will receive a 6 figure fine for breaking the finance law (like Obama), then he's going down for 5 years for his NY Taxi scams.

He's a retard and he fucked with the only guy who could've saved him...........the don.

Attached: ObamaFEC.png (855x679, 851K)