African appreciation thread

Come on goys it's the cradle of civilization and the source of human evolution. How can you keep denying this obvious fact ?

Attached: African+Civilizations.jpg (960x720, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudd
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations
youtube.com/watch?v=VA8UqrRp0jI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>South Africa

People on Sardinia were building structures more impressive like that in 1000 BC and not one but several thousands.

Attached: nuraghe serbissi 2.jpg (905x600, 664K)

WE WERE BLACK

Attached: download.jpg (224x225, 6K)

>pic in the middle is from an European map
>pic on the right is just some rubble

Not impressive, desu

Attached: a_ov_pepe_160928.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg (1067x600, 47K)

>unironically believes in evolution and nignogs

Attached: kex.png (600x632, 612K)

Makes you wonder why blacks need to fantasize about a make believe comic book country created by white artists

Attached: 1733453.jpg (612x891, 180K)

>
The Rhodes Colossus: Caricature of Cecil John Rhodes, after he announced plans for a telegraph line and railway from Cape Town to Cairo.

Under British control or influence, 1914

This map shows the chain of colonies from the Cape to Cairo through which the railroad would run. From 1916, Tanganyika Territory was added filling in the gap.

Overview of routes discussed. Not all links displayed were finished.

Boarding Cape to Cairo Railway in the Belgian Congo, c. 1900-1915.

Crossing at Victoria Falls
The Cape to Cairo Railway is an uncompleted project to cross Africa from south to north by rail. This plan was initiated at the end of the 19th century, during the time of Western colonial rule, largely under the vision of Cecil Rhodes, in the attempt to connect adjacent African possessions of the British Empire through a continuous line from Cape Town, South Africa to Cairo, Egypt. While most sections of the Cape to Cairo railway are in operation, a major part is missing between northern Sudan and Uganda.[1]

Fuck Africa, they can't even into railways

Attached: African History Month.jpg (503x650, 67K)

Attached: 1507391708149.png (1600x900, 1.52M)

>Fuck Africa, they can't even into railways

Attached: 1504259919423.webm (640x360, 2.47M)

south africa's future right here

Attached: 1526373976453.jpg (3884x1776, 1.24M)

Congratulation, you just named all relevant African achievements

Look at the size of this bait

did you miss the news? scientists are now rejecting the whole "africa is the cradle of civilization" theory because evidence exists to the contrary. its an outdated theory that no longer has any relevancy. mankind did not evolve from niggers, get over it, nigger.

Nice Arab slave trading posts.

In my opinion it is obvious that the out of Africa theory is wrong. Maybe very primitive man lived in Africa, when "man" was more of an ape, but we are talking about millions of years in the past, when the continents did not even look like they do today (partially because of tectonic plates shifting, partially due to rising and sinking sea levels). Now as for recent man, by that i mean the last 50,000 years or so, the "centre" of civilization was not in Africa. This is because only very primitive humans live there, the only trace of somewhat advanced civilization is "Great Zimbabwe" which may have had Arab influence. The dividing line is the "Sudd":

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudd

It seems very likely to me that primitive man was erased from the world by our ancestors, who could not pass the Sudd, and therefore could not wage war on the primitive men in southern Africa.

There's a lot of proof to back up my theory. Essentially what this means is that what we in our circuits call "Niggers" did once exist in most of the world, europe, asia, america, etc. But they were destroyed by our ancestors, who were of Indo-European stock. These IE peoples spread out across the world and formed the foundation for most civilizations:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations

They could not pass the Sudd, and therefore did not settle in South-Saharan Africa.

The absolute state of wh*te dogs, while we were building thousands of stone towers you were still living in caves

Attached: AncientEgypt.jpg (1340x718, 787K)

why do white people hate science?

Attached: sudan.jpg (800x423, 79K)

Ethnically (that is negroids, so no Carthage or Egypt, fuckers) african cultures that are worth talking about:

Aksum

End of list.

If you pose an erroneous statement as a question, it doesn't make the statement true. Answering your question would not be fruitful because it is implying a falsehood.

I don't understand how the africans are seen as a minority everywhere, while the Bantus are ethnically cleaning everybody central to south africa

I think that is because the term "minority" means "non-white", for what reason i can't really say, but if you've followed political discourse for some time you'll realize that this is the case.

africans are NOT a minority. there are roughly 1.5 billion niggers on this planet.
saying that they are a minority is jewish propaganda to directly benefit them in any country where they are not dominant.

DAS RIIIIIITE
youtube.com/watch?v=VA8UqrRp0jI

Attached: IMG_0936.jpg (800x800, 280K)

Okay but i say, black peoples should be muted from the minority club to majority.
There's 100 millions bantus, they own the lower half of Africa, they wreck SA and sudan-somali...
Meanwhile white peoples from differents nations and cultures and hair/eyes colors are still clobbed into one ethnic group and are called out for being too homogeneous.