ÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆ

I'M NEARLY 30 Jow Forums YOU PROMISED ME IF I GOT REDPILLED I'D HAVE A TRADTHOT WIFE BY NOW WHERE IS SHE?!

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (800x800, 142K)

Attached: ABANDONBREAD.png (465x401, 11K)

here she is,
ready to cook for you,
and to raise your children.

Attached: 1533863327105.jpg (1024x794, 394K)

No one promises you shit you selfentitled Bong. Do your job as a man and chase a piece of snatch for yourself. I get so fucking sick of people saying "but you promised" all the fucking time. The only thing we can slightly promise is to teach you the ugly truth of the world, not to help your worthless sack of shit self achieve your goals.

>redpilled
>expects to be given happiness

You’re so bluepilled you’re shitting blue.

You have to get off the computer first, Noigel

Have you converted to islam yet?

ah the redpill is merely the appetizer
take the blackpill user

Attached: 1414.jpg (1071x1068, 637K)

Shouldn't you be trying to convince him to breed down, not up?

Being redpilled is not enough. You also have to constantly spit them to peoples faces irl. Only then will you be rewarded.

also sage

>Tradthot wife
Eh, you're not supposed to want a tradthot. They are whores and probably would be hell to live with. What you want is a trad wife, but that is basically a unicorn. All the good women get taken very quickly, so unless you're a 9/10 (looks+personality+social life+career) you're gonna have a very hard time finding one. One thing's for sure: don't look for a prospective waifu in anyone older than 20 at the very most.

Attached: Weev Emily Youcis.png (1179x813, 2.35M)

It's a fucking yellow cunt, retard, that's the joke.

You didn't work hard enough for her. I've found mine. My 6th kid is popping out in three months or so.

>I'M NEARLY 30 Jow Forums YOU PROMISED ME IF I GOT REDPILLED I'D HAVE A TRADTHOT WIFE BY NOW WHERE IS SHE?!
dude men SMV peak at 36-38.
Start lifting, and reading non fiction in order to become the man.

Jow Forums is the first step.

The next one is Jow Forums.

Attached: c363734b5fc25e0b72d77ae52a91dcdd--cigar-smoking-hairy-men.jpg (544x703, 44K)

She's stuck in my monitor!

You’re 30 but unlike women that age like milk and become worthless past 35, you’re a man and can still lay much younger and more fertile women despite your age. The trick is not being a neet and probably getting Jow Forums if you’re still a fat sack of shit.

Do you deadlift 200+kg, know how to cook and have an interest/Hobby with advanced/elite knowledge?

If not why should a tradthot even breath the same air as you.

Earn it. Earn is not waiting. Waiting is the passive thing that hapoens while you become a true man.

stop thinking about women and save your fucking country bongnigger

>believing boomer """""advice"""""

You will be an Incel soon.

Then you'll be dead and we'll all be better for it.

>trusting a bunch of backwards virgin incels

shill post