Who is leaking all of this info about her? The texts, the story, everything

Who is leaking all of this info about her? The texts, the story, everything.

Attached: asia.jpg (702x468, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2017/nov/08/ex-israeli-pm-introduced-weinstein-to-agents-who-suppressed-abuse-allegations
youtube.com/watch?v=wgS0KgT5APc&t=11s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Harvey's black cube. But Jow Forums focuses on Argento instead.

Black cube?

Mossad, etc

>among the private security agencies hired by Weinstein, starting from around autumn 2016, was Black Cube, which is largely run by former officers of Israeli intelligence agencies, including Mossad.
theguardian.com/film/2017/nov/08/ex-israeli-pm-introduced-weinstein-to-agents-who-suppressed-abuse-allegations

Holy fuck, hahahaha. He's got dirt on all of them. He's going to burn that place to the ground before he gets put in jail.

Weinstein's lawyer probably

White peble are wascist!!!

Who fucking cares? The whore got a seventeen year old drunk and fucked him. Crush her under foot.

Maybe she leaked it herself. The entire thing is her rationalizing her behavior and blaming everyone else for it. She was baltantly lying saying shit like "oh I didn't know he was underage" when she's clearly been grooming him since he was 7. I think this is her defense. I could be wrong but it's just a theory.

The text messages, I mean. Not sure about the rest of it.

the texts were obviously provided by the kid.
the kid was probably contacted by a (((lawyer))) sent by weinstein (who already knew all the dirt about argento), who convinced him to release the details of the abuse to ruin her.

Black Cube, they have shills here 24/7. You watch, the more the media names them, the sooner they will rebrand as something new.

>the texts were obviously provided by the kid.
>the kid was probably contacted by a (((lawyer))) sent by weinstein (who already knew all the dirt about argento), who convinced him to release the details of the abuse to ruin her.
Yeah, but what about the texts from ARgento to what appears to be a friend of hers talking about her having sex with Jimmy? How did they get those texts?

If I were to commit a crime, the last fuckin' thing I'd do is get on my phone and start texting to people about the details. Why are people so fuckin' stupid about posting self-incriminating details on their Twitter, Facebook and text messages?

Its a futile.attempt by ((them)) to throw off the fact he was murdered and try to explain his ((suicide))was in fact because of her young lover. It wasnt ((they)) killed him and ((kate spade)) and its obvious.

youtube.com/watch?v=wgS0KgT5APc&t=11s

actresses are the dumbest broad on the planet. The fappening proved that.

Attached: 8pRNQdYQv-0-zB94sNpipjl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVvK0kTmF0xjctABnaLJIm9.jpg (467x350, 39K)

there are a couple of possibilities:

1. to me it sounds like she was talking to her agent or manager. it wasn't a friend convo, more like "tell me the facts so we can decide how to spin this convo". therefore, some sort of espionage, leaker, or just from the manager themself

2. other possibility (possibly more realistic) is those text were to a journalist. if youve never interacted with one of them before, they love adopting a "friendly conversational tone" with you. Even hinting that what you are saying is "just between us and off the record" only to find out once they've plumbed you for all they can get they publish the whole thing.

they're criminals because theyre not smart. the whole notion of a "criminal mastermind" is 99.9% of the time hollywood fiction

Why would she leak it herself? That would be absolutely retarded. It sounds like the kid or his lawyer leaked it themselves, if for no other reason than to destroy this two faced hypocrite cunt

>implying it wasn't all planned

most likely scenario it was texting a friend who she wasnt that close with but thought she could trust like an idiot. i forget if the texts had dates on them but it couldve been a lot earlier so she had her guard down. that friend sold the info to TMZ for easy money

>1. to me it sounds like she was talking to her agent or manager. it wasn't a friend convo, more like "tell me the facts so we can decide how to spin this convo". therefore, some sort of espionage, leaker, or just from the manager themself
>2. other possibility (possibly more realistic) is those text were to a journalist. if youve never interacted with one of them before, they love adopting a "friendly conversational tone" with you. Even hinting that what you are saying is "just between us and off the record" only to find out once they've plumbed you for all they can get they publish the whole thing.
Seems plausible, I suppose.

>destroy this two faced hypocrite cunt
...And that's a good thing.
I hope both the ugly fat disgusting jew Weinsten and all the sluts who jumped on this #metoo train get rekt and ruined for good.

Attached: 1507690491990.jpg (785x757, 199K)

I think anyone who doesn't support both Harvey and Argento both going down isn't thinking it through. Having Hollywood collapse is something everyone should be cheering for.

the fucked up thing is that bourdain paid for her cover up...insane...poor guy :(

>poor guy :(
Bourdain was an anti-White, male feminist, cucked, degenerate Jew.

yeah... no.

Attached: screenshot_4095.jpg (974x507, 320K)

How is that 'no'? You just proved him right.

Not fucked up. He was a literal cuck, and should be let out to dry as an example for all men to never follow.