I was emotionally and psychologically abused by my father, mother, and sister growing up...

I was emotionally and psychologically abused by my father, mother, and sister growing up. This has left me in a state where I basically "failed to launch". I never went to college and the only two real jobs I had in my entire life was being a pizza delivery boy for 3 months.

I've decided to apply for disability and as I am using a lawyer, will most likely get it, even if I have to re-apply once or twice.

American society has failed me. Fine, society can PAY for me then.

So to any of you who want to hate on me, call me "lazy", or whatever, my response is F you! Keep working hard and paying taxes, cucks, so I can live for free off of disability and welfare.

Attached: 6a2f7e55294353e507b12145a149cd28.jpg (597x600, 52K)

nobody cares about how fucked you are. Help yourself or don't. Sage

no, YOU can help me, by working and paying taxes so i can live off the government dole.

Just like spoons made Rosy O'Donnell fat.

Nice blog post, you self-pitying human leech. No one gives a shit.
Sage

>so I can live for free off of disability and welfare.
this isn't as glorious as it sounds
I hope you get he help you need and find a passion in life

well you will give a shit as YOU are the one paying taxes to support me.

He just wants to argue.
Hope he kills himself soon.

back to faggot

Fuck off, nobody wants to read your blogpost, if you want to help yourself first you must admit your errors and then you must listen to people who yell at you and not those people who tell you sweet things, that everything is gonna be fine and that you're perfect the way you are.
Because you're not, you are a fat piece of lard shit who's gonna sit all day in front of a computer eating pizza while hating on hard working people and telling THEM that THEY are the cause of all of this, FUCK OFF.
90% of probability you're a woman, no man degrades themselves at the point of writing on a vietnamese underwater basket weaving forum about their lardass, and if you are, castrate yourself.

Waaaaaa waaA waaaa. I was abused. I deserve stuff. Me. Me me .me

Spineless pathetic germ.

paying for a future suicide? Sure, as long as someone films it I'm happy. Go to a zoo and visit the lions, you'll even be in the news! You, in the news, can you imagine that?

reality will hit him soon enough, I'm sure of it.

>I never went to college
Which is good. You dodged a bullet.

How does delivering pizzas for 3 months constitute as 2 jobs?

U got fucked as a kid by your whole family? Or did Dad and Mom yell too much while they hit you. Either way, I think they should've went further if this is how you treat life.

based and redpilled

I don't want help. I want YOU to pay for me, dumb goy

Use your inability to form connections with or empathize with other human beings as an advantage. Start a business selling quack medical remedies or something. Tell people that your supplements will cure autism or something, just make it up.

You can't get disability just because you think life's unfair.

Cool story bro.
What’s your blog url?
What’s your patreon so I can access all your brilliant blogging material?

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Thing is, I'm on SSI but it's because I have legitimate PTSD with psychotic symptoms that developed after repeatededly nearly getting killed. not because I'm angry at my daddy for being a beta male. Thanks for abusing the system, and good luck with being a resentful self-pitying fuck who hates yourself and the world.

nice glp shit post dumb libshit slider

You're a pansy. I've failed to launch as well, but I get back up and try again with all the new stuff I've learned and earned. It feels hopeless but it's better than giving up. I'm going to make it this time.

My blog is at ImpeachTrump.com

I want neetbux how do I sign up

Why did you make this thread again

To piss off the wagecucks and MAGApedes

SSA will see right through your bullshit just like we do.

Have you ever been part of a support group? How would you feel about joining? Even if it's just online it could help you to get the listening and validation you need to confront your suffering and start moving beyond it.

It didn't work, I just feel bad for you

Attached: 5092856.jpg (400x400, 12K)

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Where do I get these gibs?

Im fairly sure this is some leftist trying to pull some meta troll, pretty poor effort.

4/10

Attached: 1430405852163.jpg (517x488, 47K)

Obvious copypasta. Sage goes in all fields.

hedonism is sin. repent.

Go to ImpeachTrump.com for the neetbux

have a torturous disease for 4 years, that is extremely painful and disables you from doing even light work. Cured my laziness.

I'd have pity but you chose to select a dispicable flag

Shit parents produce shit kids, stop being shit like your parents

OP here.

Hey wagecucks, have fun working and paying taxes so I can live for free, LMAO!

He's been doing it all morning, I can't help but watch

Good for you user.
"What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger"

So much wagecucks butthurt ITT

this

y flag. I encourage this. Pay taxes, get fluoride faggots

How's the Allied Brainwashing working out for you?

YOU pay taxes. I'll live for free.

Worthless

What brainwashing you dumb bong?

I love how fat, pasty niggers like you think you’re gaming the system, when in reality, nobody would trade places with you in a million years. Kys, faggot

Have you ever considered that you were meant to be left behind? Not everyone makes it user

40% of a Germans income is stolen from them in the form of taxes to pay for kikes, faggots like op and rapefugees. Germany is a disgrace clean urself up

its fun then your young, the older you get the more worthless you will feel, money becomes more important with age.

That's fine. You can PAY for me then.

kek

do this board has mods? ffs

It's okay sweetheart. I know life is hard, but if you are truly disabled? Libtards like me won't mind making sure you're fed, and have a roof over your head and healthcare. Mind you, you're going to be dirt poor, but no one assured success. Just basic standards of living. Hope you feel better.