MSNBC guest laughs about South Africa farm murders

>"I think two of them might perhaps have been killed in some instance"

youtube.com/watch?v=U2ewxSvrJMM

Attached: 5.png (1233x664, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K47VXTNkE_8
m.wbtv.com/story/38938766/ramsey-street-rapist-suspect-being-held-under-188m-bond-in-nc
youtube.com/watch?v=f_N2wyq7fCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how does one fair after being "perhaps killed" is that anything like alive?

Protip: MSNBC wants you dead. Bill gates is literally the homicidal maniac who made Zika virus a thing.

I hope someone is saving all these clips. It would be great to throw it back at them in a few years when SA is in full scale civil war.

You mean like we do with Venezuela? It doesnt work. They are brainwashed.

MSNBC is the HQ of where all this anti-white shit comes from in case you were wondering. MSNBC directs other networks like CNN on what headlines to talk about for the day

>the comments
christ I share a country with these people

I know but a few normies wake up everytime these faggots say" nothing is happening!" followed by a total undeniable happening

Just like some white girl I’m Iowa.

So what are the actual death numbers of white farm owners compared to black farm owners in SA?

How about we just kill all niggers instead?

that women needs to learn to read a fucking teleprompter

It's MSNBC, leftist conspiracy theorists one and all.

Not even cool lefty anti-corporate, pro-environmental conspiracy theories. They literally take their conspiracy theories directly from mainstream media and CIA officials.

How RETARDED do you have to be?

What part of this is a conspiracy theory? What is wrong with these people. Even the ANC admit to white farmer murders and plans for land appropriation.

2019 headlines: SA seeking International help for food.
>Oh noes, it must be climate change!!!

>The Azanian Liberation Front just massacred a whole village of white Afrikaners, here's why that's a good thing!

the Jewish press needs to be strung up

Of course it is climate change. Gib monies goy.

Stand up white man
Take action

Americans haven't been exposed to the horrific violence of SA torture and killings of white farmers.

The amount of savagery is unthinkable for the average person. It's truly hard to fathom pouring boiling water on a woman in the bath after raping her half to death while her children watch, before raping the chlidren to death and drilling holes in their bodies.

>magappedes believe SA farm murders is a thing

>Bill gates is literally the homicidal maniac who made Zika virus a thing
wut

There are no accurate figures. It's pretty much like how there were historically no child sex trafficking gangs in my fuckhole of a country. You cant have a crime stat without a prosecution. You can't have a prosecution without an arrest. Just like us the police and legal system are corrupt as fuck.I tend to take the corrupt figures they admit to and multiple it indefinitely for an estimate until proven otherwise.

>it's a German is ok with the deaths of millions of white people episode
it keeps happening

Gates has talked plenty about his lust for depopulation.

Fuck this shit.
It's time for payback.
I hope SA whites just start revolting.
Sure they won't get the rape and boiling fun part, but at least, they'll get revenge.
There's one thing Tonald Drumpf did by this tweet, and that is focus the International focus on that matter.
Let it not go to waste.

ShareBlue plz.

Jow Forums is a board of peace.

The Zika strain that exploded what, 2,3 years ago, is a patent literally owned by bill gates

Thanks bot.
If you're a human being, you might consider killing yourself.

>patent literally owned by bill gates
proof or neck yourself

>browsing without an vpn

>muh farmers
If they were strong they'd survive, africa is obviously too tough for them, fucking faggots. Natural selection wins again!

so you're an Israeli on a VPN
at least you admit it

10/10 we will live to see this timeline

>can't do research himself, needs his hand to be held
you should take your own advice faggotshit

>The bad mean racist man is trying to drive Black and White South Africans apart!
>The land seizures are acts of healing!
>The machetes are instruments of love!
We are going to have the majority of American news mouthing the rhetoric of a Pol Pot-tier thanatocracy within the next few years or months. Fuck me.

It's a very old patent, too. It's not Bill Gates if I recall though, it was some other famous eugenicist.

I'm mobilefagging right now but shut the fuck up you absolute faggot "proof or kill your self" why don't you fucking look into the patent on that Zika strain you fucking nigger, do mongoloid newfag thread jumpers such as yourself just browse threads and use info gleaned as your basis for intellectual insights or do you DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH???

It's owned by the gates foundation

Btw, not a word about this in French medias.
Not sure if they just haven't caught up yet or in denial.

Bill Gates is based as fuck. He wants to reduce nigger population through viruses and “vaccination”

So, what's preventing the mighty US from intervening?
I'm sure they have ways to prevent this.

the last time we intervened in an African civil war it ended badly

youtube.com/watch?v=K47VXTNkE_8

I give it 2 years before someone on CNN or MSNBC is praising Stalin

The same thing that prevent other people from intervening in shit - they are assholes

>The president also had some time for South African race politics this week when he waded into the issue of 'South Africa land and farm seizures and expropriations...'
>yfw when you realize Trump browses Jow Forums

Attached: 1529122497533.gif (495x495, 351K)

So I have identified MSM two new shitty shill lines

>murders have decreased
yes because they are dying
>this is the first time the president has used the word africa
maybe the exact word, but he has talked about african countries
>land was stolen from black farmers to whites and this is justice
objectively false, in any cases it did occur, it was bought, which is rare

Well, I'm sorry guys, but it's your duty do intervene.
I don't mean militarily per say. Just let the SA government you're not fine with this and make tax walls.

This, he has promoted eugenics on niggers for about 15 years. Absolutely based.

The words of the prophet Sam Hyde have never been more relevant

Attached: sami hyytinen 2.jpg (1024x583, 97K)

I didn't think I could hate these people more than I did.

Sweden can hate?

This wouldn't have happened if Drumof had continued paying into the Paris accord!!!!!!!

they want you dead, broke, your children raped, and they think it's funny

I haven't seen so many condescending talking heads on TV since they were talking about how bad Trump was going to be crushed in November

so they actually admit to stealing land, and killing "just two farmers". Can anyone link the tucker carlson vid?

"that's what happens when whites move in and take over the native peoples land and wealth and culture. I actually don't believe all these reports of killing whites, but here's an ideal, why don't you go back to your own country's? Im hoping that the South African's take a lesson what was done to the Native Americans and fight you with everything that they have to keep their God given country to which you have no rights to."

see guys? genocide's actually totally fine when the progressive talking heads say it is.

We all know how it ends, though.
They'll be begging for international help in a year or two.
For some reason, it seems like nigger can't into even making their own food.

Like he said
Impossible to accurately gauge when the government isn't reporting it and is often times helping in these attacks.

God damn Trump just gets better, best president in my lifetime. Anybody over 30 can see that white genocide is real that lives in a large city. I will be glad when people have had enough and the liberals get fucked.

Attached: untitled.png (203x249, 65K)

whenever i think Jow Forums is too extreme or dramatic, i read the comments on things like these MSNBC videos

Trump made that tweet because he saw it on tucker.

Attached: media.jpg (517x504, 50K)

>So what are the actual death numbers of white farm owners compared to black farm owners in SA?
Right? I watched the whole clip and they never talked about the sa farmers. They just bitched about trump ad said he's wrong. 10 minutes of " trump is bad" and no facts or information

conspiracy network MSNBC is TRASH

All the liberals are concentrated into dense zones, easy pickings.

1018 farmers killed during the last 18 years.

It also completely ignores the actual history of South Africa.

>Fuck Trump and fuck rich wh*te Boers

The murders aren't real, but the serial rapist Nazi that browsed Jow Forums was very VERY real

>Darold Bowden, 43, of Linden has been arrested in connection with six rapes.

DNA evidence was used to connect Bowden to the rapes, police said.

He's being held under a $18.8 million bond after being charged with:

>Three counts first-degree forcible rape
>Three counts first-degree forcible sex offense
>Four counts second-degree forcible rape
>13 counts second-degree forcible sex offense
>First-degree statutory rape
>Indecent liberties with a child
>Six counts first-degree kidnapping
>Five counts first-degree burglary
>Two counts felony larceny
>Two counts felony possession of stolen goods

"I'm just glad we got the guy finally," said Lt. John Somerindyke with Fayetteville police.
>>>"This is just the beginning."

According to police, Bowden was wanted in connection with at least six rapes that date back to 2006.

m.wbtv.com/story/38938766/ramsey-street-rapist-suspect-being-held-under-188m-bond-in-nc

He is you god emperor, now shut up faggot.

Attached: barron.gif (392x222, 1.34M)

all leftists need to be skinned alive in from of their families

What the hell was the thinking behind letting African countries be freed from colonizations?
Colonies should have never been dismantled.

Msnbc has been total lunatics. Mark dice has been covering it well. Some girl in Iowa they said, as well as saying Trump is a genocidal dictator lol. Complete delusion.

all you need to know about south africa is "the power of one" and the little boy, pk, is the only one innocent enough to see that all colors are people (and blacks are the nicer/kinder people) and should be treated equally....there now, go back to sleep....watch something on netflix....blacks are the good guys in this story....

Zika is a cover up of fucking genetically modified shit in that country causing soft head babbies.

I guess you should have fought a little harder in Algeria

youtube.com/watch?v=f_N2wyq7fCE

But I thought if you lived in a country than it was yours? HoW AbOUt ThEM AppLEs?

Where's Dylan Roof when you need him

Attached: 1534422432159.jpg (800x615, 47K)

My ex-gf who was a cambridge university educated doctor genuinely believed it was impossible to genocide whites. she scoffed in my face. she denied holodomor. when I asked about holocaust she said I denied it, not her. I said i didnt (millions of jews did die). blah blah blah we broke up shortly after.

but all our mutual friends took her side. I was evil nazi. this was like 2014 and before PC stuff really was getting extreme. I eventually found you guys online. I felt like I was insane, and so alone.

Well, I wasn't born, so there's that.
Maybe it's just that they were too much of a drain of resources for no output whatsoever.

Attached: 1534887406293.png (1103x911, 23K)

Also, blocked in my 'country'

Most highly educated people are left wing

Wow what a heartless idiot, imagine if it was black people getting mass slaughtered instead of white people

TROOPS ON THE GROUND WHEN

It is because highly educated does not equate to intelligence. It equates to being really good at regurgitating information. Which requires some intelligence but not enough to be an out-of-the-box thinker. Perfect little drones.

Like they'll care.

that's because of the infiltration of communist ideology of our educations system, a lesson we should never forget. I've also been through peer review and successfully argued a thesis in front of a board of professors trying to find reasons why I shouldn't get my degree/my research is flawed and still know fully well the prevalence of leftists ideology in the system.

THIGG :DDD

>having a degree in womens studies is educated now
wew, the absolute state of 2018

anons in graduate school and who are already fucked for being on a non STEM path should just infiltrate these programs to steer them toward a more rational path, or at least to educate militant feminism of the absolute objectification of women in Islam. Dive and conquer

daily reminder that this is the same MSNBC who had a commentator on what, yesterday, claiming the mollie tibbits case was "just some white girl in iowa"

divide

define "educated"

This is perfect, the idea of white genocide is hitting the mainstream, the msm is planting seeds of doubt and fear in white people without even realizing it, this is the first time a lot of people will hear the words "white genocide"

There are some dutch/SA people commenting there saying trump is right. Shuts up the ignorant MSM masses real quick.

Most highly educated people are liars and cheaters.

Its equivalent to "Mostly Dead" as opposed to "Dead-dead."

the comments under the video... i got aids now