Sessions just told Trump to fuck himself

Sessions just told Trump to fuck himself.

Attached: Jeff_Sessions_Keebler_Klux_Klan.jpg (640x360, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailycoin.org/2018/08/09/jeff-sessions-calls-splc-a-hate-group/
youtube.com/watch?v=wgS0KgT5APc&t=11s
m.wbtv.com/story/38938766/ramsey-street-rapist-suspect-being-held-under-188m-bond-in-nc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ITS FUCKIN OVER!

Well yaah, Sessions sucks Hillary's crusty old clit on the regular.

Southern trash always sticks together.

So lefties like Sessions now??

fire him now and spin it to legalise weed, YUGE public support boost

Of course they like him. He's the sole reason Hillary is gonna walk.

Trip 7's = probably correct.

God dammit, can you faggots just start a "drumpgh is finished" general to contain all this bullshit every fucking day?

Attached: former trump supporter.jpg (512x599, 89K)

It smells like the sycophant weasel was a Koch Bros/ John Birch Society plant all along.

Kissed enough ass during the campaign. Got a job. Recused himself and allowed the Deep State to carry out their little coup.

And he's untouchable until after the midterms. I don't see how Trump keeps him after the midterms and after the Kavanaugh confirmation.

He's gone in November, for sure. He's getting fired.

Ted Cruz may end up winning Texas and then end up AG in January.

Attached: 1477120341301.jpg (1620x599, 224K)

No we just find it hilarious that Trump hates his own AG to the point of constant childish name calling.

The Kochs had Trump pegged to be susceptible to sycohants. Every one of the people who got a job in the WH by kissing his ass, has stabbed him in the back.

The fucker is gonna play "ethical saint" these days? He's a fucking swamp rat.

If Trump would have been a Bush, he would not have recused himself.

JBS is even fucking based in Indiana... home of Mike Pence.

Trump is getting shived by the Kochs.

Does anybody read memeflag posts?

Sessions is creating political distance. Trump says what libs would accuse. Gets told to fuck off. Sessions has done this before. Making it look like DOJ is independent. But they are in the bag for Trump. Battle space prep for lawfare.

no he didnt, hes having a nap

thats not even counting the economy boost
>UN flag
no wonder you hate JBS you stupid commie scum

Sessions is a kike puppet. Day of reckoning soon.

Attached: 1490309598172.png (373x372, 199K)

Hardest Qpill to swallow: Trust Sessions

>no source
every single time

I'll take "loyal to a fault" over "endlessly corrupt" all day, every day.

I mean, if you were sold a bad bill of goods, wouldn’t you also voice outrage?

Trump and Sessions are having too much fun with this theater. The leftist drones don't know what's coming but their leadership is shitting their pants.

He's fucking Brutus. He might as well be stabbing Trump in the back with a dagger.

Nominating Sessions for AG has been a fucking disaster. His Senate seat went to Doug Jones.

Sessions is letting people in the Department of Justice commit treason at will.

Look at this shit. The DOJ has indicted 2 Republicans for "campaign" finance violations ahead of the midterms.

WTF is that? I guarantee that every fucking black congressman in a black district is on the take.

just more proof Q is a CIA psyop, either compromised or from the very start

More Q faggotry. This was believable for the first 3, maybe even 6 months of the presidency.

Sessions is baste. Ignore the shills.

thedailycoin.org/2018/08/09/jeff-sessions-calls-splc-a-hate-group/

If you're all right why doesn't he just replace Sessions?
He has every ability to do so

No, it's one of the only shitposts mods don't ban

Yes, yes, I'm sure he'll stop being retarded someday.

Appointing Sessions is the worst thing Trump did. Every single thing that troubles him is Sessions' fault.

>Mods will delete obvious duplicate threads and spam without notice
Unless it's "Drumpf is finished" threads in which case they'll be allowed to shit up the board.
But don't worry, we aren't far from censorship being used here too, so enjoy this shitty board while it lasts

Sessions is a joke.

That's because Q is a schizo posting 3 month old bullshit with the trademark schizo religious slant

IT KEEPS HAPPENING REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

BREAKING NEWS

SESSIONS HAS GRANTED HILLARY CLINTON IMMUNITY FROM PRESECUTION FOR ALL PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE CRIMES

If he's going to, it's after midterms

TRUST THE PLAN

Attached: 1534580681295.jpg (792x959, 50K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wgS0KgT5APc&t=11s

So yo be sayin a guy in the senate for 20+ years doesnt like Trump getting so much done in 20 months?

why not now?
the DOJ is sabotaging the Republican party at this point

>mfw the people Trump HIRED are getting sick of hist bullshit.

Attached: 17dc-powers-articleLarge.jpg (600x400, 29K)

>pol stealing leftist memes like keebler elf sessions

Pathetic, SAD.

Attached: duckys dad was right wing and blew her brains out with a shotgun.jpg (728x910, 259K)

Pack it up boys were done for. The west is dead. Oh man am I sleepy.

Shame on trump
All that work for nothing
Getting BTFO by libshits
Everything is over

Read the first letter in each line above
All fields

Sessions is fucked
you don't turn on the President like this

source?

>implying the cuckservative party isn't cucking itself

It's nice to dream, but eventually you'll need to wake up and come back to reality, snowflake.

Attached: 356988742957006848.png (112x112, 6K)

>implying Trump didn't teach his entire cabinet how to be WWE actors

Attached: 1484830453800-TRUMP_1.jpg (2048x1366, 1.34M)

>you don't turn on the President like this

Sessions knows Trump is going to resign soon so he literally doesn't give a fuck anymore.

What's Trump gonna do? Fire him and replace him with Roseinstien?

>he's
Podesta skates
>just
Awan skates
>creating
Mueller investigation expands
>distance
Only republicans get arrested

Yeah, that bullshit theory was always bullshit, but now it is completely delusional schizo bullshit.

While you wait for 4d chess, nothing but bad shit happens

>implying you have all the answers and are a valid voice of reason
It's nice to dream, but eventually you'll need to realize your opinion doesn't matter here.

wrong
Nice try shareblue

I just called my source at politifact and Snopes, this is fake news

>wrong

Care to expectorate shill?

>Only republicans get arrested

Maybe they should stop being corrupt fucks.

we need more violence from the right.
your opponents are perfrming a coup in front of your very eyes and do nothing, NOTHING.
you deserve to die then, faggot losers.

this is the guy who destroyed the klan in alabama

I don't know what Jow Forums was expecting from him. he was a shabbos goy from the start.

Attached: 1470635723433.png (400x405, 134K)

>Trumpfags
>complain about the people Trump hires, but says it's not Trump!

Sure, as long as he drive magafaggots to suicide.

no, dont reply to the cancer

Trump is a fookin’ idiot lmao

Jeff Sessions is putting more Republicans in jail than Hillary could ever dream!

yep, we lost, might as well go get alot of guns and start a revolution and suicide yourself in the process, you know, cuz we lost right?

>Q predicted this.

Attached: Loading Retard.gif (500x493, 631K)

Sessions is a Koch plant, a cuck.

It's funny that only Republicans espouse a "puritanical" idea of the law.

The Arab, black, Latino, Asian DOJ prosecutors are not shy about abusing their power or justifying their abuse of power.

They know people like Sessions are all talk, will never fire them, will never censure them.

All the Obama holdovers and hires are skating around Jeff Sessions, doing whatever they want.

How the fuck does Duncan Hunter get indicted after the DNC demands he does so an Arab+Latino guy can steal his seat?

That's the problem with cuckservatives... they stick their head in the sand and let liberals get away with murder!

>Darold Bowden, 43, of Linden has been arrested in connection with six rapes.

DNA evidence was used to connect Bowden to the rapes, police said.

He's being held under a $18.8 million bond after being charged with:

>Three counts first-degree forcible rape
>Three counts first-degree forcible sex offense
>Four counts second-degree forcible rape
>13 counts second-degree forcible sex offense
>First-degree statutory rape
>Indecent liberties with a child
>Six counts first-degree kidnapping
>Five counts first-degree burglary
>Two counts felony larceny
>Two counts felony possession of stolen goods

"I'm just glad we got the guy finally," said Lt. John Somerindyke with Fayetteville police.
>>>"This is just the beginning."

According to police, Bowden was wanted in connection with at least six rapes that date back to 2006.

m.wbtv.com/story/38938766/ramsey-street-rapist-suspect-being-held-under-188m-bond-in-nc

Know the best part?

This is the year Democrats win fucking everything.

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Asshole will attack Syria, kill Assad, and leave the bald headed Russian cunt spitting mad.

Then Mueller will have Asshole and Vice Asshole arrested by summer.

Then President Nancy Pelosi (uhhhnnng fuck YAS) gets to declare national emergency right before the big blue tsunami in November.

Hey, don't forget the Russian cunt!

He'll do something incredibly stupid. Or we'll just tell you he did. ;)

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

President Nancy Pelosi. Democratic supermajority. War and emergency powers.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

We're literally literally going to be dragging far right pantshitters into FEMA camps this time next year. We'll literally be giving their big houses to refugees and undocumented immigrants. We'll LITERALLY be doing whatever the fuck we want and there's exactly FUCK ALL Skinhead cunts can do about it.

Congrats, babydicks.

You beat your chests and thrust your little dicks thinking you'd won the entire world when Asshole beat Her.

Now, you get to find out what a big, brutal bloodthirsty bitch Hillary "Payback" Clinton is. And how much delicious mischief we'll do with no rules, no limits, and no more regressive shitfucks standing in our way.

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Asshole will attack Syria, kill Assad, and leave the bald headed Russian cunt spitting mad.

Then President Nancy Pelosi (uhhhnnng fuck YAS) gets to declare national emergency right before the big blue tsunami in November.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

We're literally literally going to be dragging far right pantshitters into FEMA camps this time next year. We'll literally be giving their big houses to refugees and undocumented immigrants. We'll LITERALLY be doing whatever the fuck we want and there's exactly FUCK ALL Skinhead cunts can do about it.

Congrats, babydicks.

You beat your chests and thrust your little dicks thinking you'd won the entire world when Asshole beat Her.

Now, you get to find out what a big, brutal bloodthirsty bitch Hillary "Payback" Clinton is. And how much delicious mischief we'll do with no rules, no limits, and no more regressive shitfucks standing in our way.

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

>Asshole will attack Syria, kill Assad,

Bingo

Attached: Screenshot 2018-08-23 12.44.16.png (769x764, 557K)

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Attached: Faggot Bait.jpg (500x500, 26K)

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Heard you the first time, faggot.

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Orrr your conspiracy theories about liberals are never actually actionable by the law because they're fantasies, meanwhile people like Duncan Hunter get caught red handed committing actual crimes.

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

It's all just an act. Q predicted this. Sessions is literally /ourguy/.

Sessions is a cuckservative dinosaur trained to box Democrats with one hand behind his back while the black boxed Democrat the size of Mike Tyson can wear brass knuckles and Muay Thai kicks.

Cuckservative Republicans handicap themselves.

Every motherfucking in the DOJ is playing dirty except Sessions?

He's Ahmed, Jamal, Jose, and Ming indict every Republican in congress over unpaid parking tickets for Christ's sake.

nothing Q has said has been useful or predictive. It is either t_d wankry or something that was already pretty much guaranteed to happen that every poltard knew about already.

The part where ~5 FBI have been fired with prejudice is all you have to show, the rest of the deep state continues.

so shills used to post that one pasta once per thread but now they resort to just spamming it?
why?

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

lol this fag is pissed

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

HIV/STDs do that to the brain

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Especially on their own slide threads.

Attached: A Wild Faggot Appeared.png (474x473, 27K)

Learn how to spot shills in here

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

lol, look at this virgin.

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

You have mental problems

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

He's not a virgin. He probably takes Tyrone's cock up the ass every day.

Attached: The OP is a huge Faggot.jpg (349x450, 38K)

Sessions is shit and should be fired at once, end of story.