Are Brits a shame for Germanic people, just like Russians are shame for Slavic people?

Are Brits a shame for Germanic people, just like Russians are shame for Slavic people?

Attached: comment_weY9DwjmGTbywbB5I8LmZ7Fwz2k25pdR.jpg (599x450, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_language
youtu.be/XLmxkaNMl2A
technologyreview.com/s/400802/who-really-invented-television/
livingdna.com/uk-regional-breakdown
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

30? she looks spit of my neighbour who is 57..

>brits
>germanic
>outside of the south east

Attached: 1521822334101.png (788x648, 407K)

Brits are not Germanic.
And young parents are no shame if they are established.
And Brits are not Germanic again.

at least they got laid

If THAT's grandma then who is this!?

Attached: who.jpg (474x316, 14K)

>Brits are not Germanic
They are, by every mean, just like Russians are Slavs. Irrational denial won't change the harsh reality.

The British speak a germanic language, but they are not germanic

Honestly this, they are not Germanic even though their language is considered one.

I mean..

Those age gaps used to be pretty normal desu

The "mum" is adopted. I checked on this the last time it was posted.

That is a shockingly ugly family. Good lord.

angles germanic
saxons germanic
normans germanic

I dont understand all I see are beautiful British people.

My point still remains.

Also, the dad needs to stop fapping or he's going to be a manlet like that forever.

Fucking retards, we are Celto-Germanic. Every single ethnically British person is comprised of Celtic and Germanic DNA. Every single one. We're a mixture of aboriginal Atlantic-coast Cro-Magnon, Hallstatt Celtic and North Germanic/Scandinavian. Kill yourselves

>mum

Attached: 1531122604854.png (591x422, 24K)

You're all fucking dumbasses. Don't you retards understand that there is no such thing as Celtic DNA and Germanic DNA? They are both WHG and originated from Yamna culture of Ukraine which were also genetically WHG.
The division based on Germanic and Celtic is only linguistic and Brits ARE GERMANIC in every way as their language is without a doubt germanic. They've also been over 1000 under germanic culture.

what is wrong with that girls head

I'm well aware of that Lukacz, but subclades of haplogroups do represent divergences between Celtic and Germanic ethnic groups after centuries of living apart

That said, yes we are WHG-derived, Yamna-descended, Celto-Germanic people

>brit education
Learn what haplogroup is and then come back. The dominant western haplorgoup is the same as in Northern Cameroonians, by your flawed idiotic logic Brits and French are not Germanic but are niggers.

Also it's not Lukacz, but Łukasz. You're welcome

No you're WHG-derived, Yamna-descended, Germanic people

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_language

fuck off, polish scum

HAPLOGROUP R1b-L21 is considered quintessentially Celtic. You're saying there's no difference between Celtic and Germanic except for linguistic when there are divergent subclades between their DNA. Go down a Tyskie and chill out ya mad cunt

>brits
>germanic

The language isn't even truly germanic, it's half-french and latin.

I never heard anybody calling the british germanic, maybe there language is but cultural thats about it

>You're saying there's no difference between Celtic and Germanic except for linguistic when there are divergent subclades between their DNA

You show no basic knowledge about genetics. Haplos are about RNA from chromosome y, not DNA.

Also thanks but I'm abstinent. Beer is for low class rowdy chav scum and construction workers.

Once again, with your idiotic logic I will """""prove"""" you that you're in fact nigger.

Attached: R1b_map.jpg (797x467, 97K)

Autosomally our DNA is pre-Saxon Celtic and Germanic invaders, the Anglo-Saxons didn't totally replace the Celts, so the point still stands

A large amount of our autosomal DNA comes from Anglo-Saxon (North German and Danish) invasions, fucking retards

But you fail in understanding that germs and celts were the same people, nearly linguistically and genetically for sure. There was no time for genetic mutation to simply speak about germanic and celtic dna.

Yeah they definitely were if you go back far enough, I'm not disputing that, but there must be some slight differences for autosomal DNA tests to be able to give you admixture estimations, even if they are crude

There are bigger diferences between the individuals in the same ethnicity than between the tribes.

Anyway I hope you understood that germ/celt difference is only about languages (which also come from the same ancestor)

Modern immigrations have a much more profound affect on the genetics of peoples than pre-modern and prehistoric migrations which were much smaller and gradual in general. Pretty much the entire genepool of north west europe was founded in the solutrean period when all human populations were nomadic and they have stayed virtually the same.

I thought it was weird when Oracle on Gedmatch couldn't make its mind up whether I was closest to West Scottish/Irish or Dutch/North German in terms of overall autosomal makeup

Majority of modern English langauge is anglicized French, Latin, and P-I-E, but it's "Germanic". You euro asaholes need to spend some time looking through an English etymology book.

But then how do we get to the situation where certain phenotypes are characteristic of specific geographical areas, i.e. "Brunn" in Ireland, "Tronder" in Norway, "Borreby" in Denmark etc

Thehundredth monkey effectis a hypothetical phenomenon in which a new behavior or idea is claimed to spread rapidly by unexplained means from one group to all related groups once a critical number of members of one group exhibit the new behavior or acknowledge the new idea...
>But did you know its BASED

Boomers scientifically CANNOT learn the new memes and abilities...
>give up on 60+ year olds , maybe 50

The young first teach their contemporaries & immediate family, who all benefit from the new behaviour & teach it to their contemporaries 2. If the parents or their contemporaries (or their parents) are too old, they do not adopt the behaviour 3. Once the initial group have children, the dynamic changes from teaching previous & current generations, to the next generation learning by observation. The behaviour is no longer actively taught but passively observed & mimicked

DONT YOU SEE!!!??
>reason for slide theads!
They want to poison your well of knowledge and STUPIFY MANKIND
>dumbing down society is reverse 100th monkey effect

Watch this Based-Bellagio masterpiece
youtu.be/XLmxkaNMl2A

PEPE CALIFORNIA

Attached: ee1276affab205fcfd4bb8342c25a635e7065f54e99d7cdbfafb3c47978d9c60.png (261x334, 159K)

Can’t fix stupid.

Hahaha the Polish auto radio thief angered the Russian arms dealer.

> Austria setting Europe aflame for the third time

Almost all Germanic people are a disgrace because of supporting prostitution, drugs and muslim immigration.
Russia has an opposite situation than that on OP's picture. Russia is an abortion capital of Europe and has one of the highest abortion rates in the world (even bigger than China).

Oh, my girlfriend is Polish...

She's 30? She looks like she's at least in her late forties.

Depends on location of course, although what you said is true. For Britons Germanic is only an admixture, maybe 15% at most.

I afraid Brits are that awful, I live with this sort of people, they are not only extremely ugly they are as thick as shit as well, they can't cook, can't work. they can't do anything and they are miserable stupid and unfriendly as well.

I doubt the admixture of Anglo-Saxon and Viking DNA is that low desu, surely it's higher

Fuck off to wherever you came from then you fucking parasitic filth

Exactly right French Guy.

oh it's one of those rare forehead pregnancies, interdasting !

they're called chavs.

Who made the modern world you ungrateful fucking untermensch, drown yourself

Jokes on you, you're the one sucking german-arabian cock

>Fuck off to wherever you came from then you fucking parasitic filth
You just proved his point chav scum.

meant for Welsh, Cornish and Cumbrians. For English it's at least 50% Germanic.

Depends on where the person is from.
The closer they originate to the South and East coasts the higher percentage of Germanic DNA they have.

Intelligent people made the World, not people like this, low in intelligence.

>Tfw too smart to blah blah. Jpg

I come from Britain.

It depends on the origins of the person.
City lower class and sub-urban upper middle class tend to be the worst.
You get that sort of attitude in people of every race.
Hell, slavs are known for being lazy, itinerant drunks, as are the Irish and Scots.

Your very early modern contributions were impressive, but practically ancient history now. Then you guys set on your laurels for about a hundred years. It is going to be your Post Modern Failure as a nation state that everyone remembers. The death of a once proud race remembered only in old nursery rhymes, drinking songs, and an ever evolving language.

Aye lad, but from your language, it indicates that you are not of native ancestry.

I think calling Slavs, Irish and Scots lazy is confusing it with them being poorer nations. Slavs often work hard as fuck.

Russians would have to have been successful for the comparison to be accurate

Post 1950 has been a death spiral for Britain, maybe we'll recover, maybe we won’t.
But try not to have too much hubris American, your country is exhibiting the signs of a decaying empire and is most likely not too long for this world.

Err.... he posts in pidgin-English, I respectfully suggest that if he finds out nation distasteful he return to his own point of origin, and this makes me lower-class?
The television etc are "very early modern"?
Why can't you speak English then?

The english are a germanic people. We do not wish to be celtic so tough luck if you don't like us being germanic. Celts are scottish, welsh and irish and they can all fuck off.

Our*

I don't know which Slavs you have been associating with, but the ones here are typically just as lazy as the natives.
The older ones work hard but the younger ones are even worse than the typical chav.

>Nazis used to say Anglo-Saxons were more pure than the Aryan
Eternal Anglo

Attached: Collage 2018-05-31 16_24_34~2.jpg (1385x692, 233K)

>just like Russians are shame for Slavic people?
russians are not slavic, russians are russians.

Maybe not, but unlike Europe we are an ancestral land that needs preserving. If we reinvent ourselves a few times not as much is lost. Even then, I think we will probably just break down into regions, with each region preserving it's distinct characteristics.

The ones I've known have been hard workers but if you're from a city you'd have known more than me.

Never been so proud

Underrated

Nice try Britbong, an American Morman farmer invented the television and the first beoascasting station was in New York, USA.

technologyreview.com/s/400802/who-really-invented-television/

>Are Brits a master race for Germanic people, just like polaks are the shame for slav(e)shit people?
Woickecheckt, learn some English

Attached: 1550627208.webm (640x360, 1.9M)

Americancentrists are hilarious. 54% of the worlds most important inventions are british. Even your country is a british invention. We are more important to history than you fat boy.

Or any of the other inventions of the early 20th century? How the fuck is that "early modern"?

wrong russians are the best slave im fairly certain it's the polish and serbs who are the laughing stock and as to your first comment. who had the biggest empire?

Attached: hitler was the good guy.png (682x1024, 373K)

Fuck this scientific namby pamby nonsense, just give it to me straight
Are we more or less subhuman than you faggots?

The problem with you fucking retards is that your SOLE concept of "Britishness" comes from Harry Potter, which alone means you should drown yourselves, but the reality is that if you came round my end I'd cave your fucking skull in for fun. I've met the cream of rich Yankee society - Sarah Lawrence girls doing their year abroad at St Andrews - and you're the cringiest cunts ever to walk the earth

we're all descended from the Indo-European master race so who cares

Less ya dingbat jesus wept

Why do Poles even bother coming to these threads to insult Britain? Poland is an irrelevance, their history begins in the 13th century, and their women come here to get ANGLO'D whilst Wojciech licks a council building's toilets clean for tuppence an hour

Attached: pleazing.png (127x102, 23K)

Thank fuck, i was already tying the noose

You are the most subhuman in western world for sure. That's why you're so paki and nigger absorbing as you see them as equal to you.

Attached: britanistan.jpg (564x715, 61K)

Brits are Celto-Germanic, meaning Germanic still. StJ made a good video of this.

Still, there's a gap between the Anglosphere and other Germanics that can't be bridged

What am I anons?

Attached: IMG_20180322_062548.png (1080x351, 35K)

gay

Brits are germanic, english is a germanic language, the word anglo-saxon comes from two of the germanic tribes that invaded England, Jutes were another tribe left out of the anglo-saxon name.

Germano-Celtic but probably at least 2/3 Celtic

This is not insulting, but informing about facts.
Deal with it, Rajay

Which test actually distinguishes between English and the rest?

>This is because the UK is much more unqeual than other countries, where there is nowhere as rich as London, but nowhere as poor as our poorest regions.
remember, you can't be poor unless the rich exist - this is something communists actually believe

London is rich because it's not British. The actual British places are shitholes leeching off the non-Brits of London that actually make something productive other than multiplying and sheep shaggin.

livingdna.com/uk-regional-breakdown
This ones best for uk

London was rich before it was flooded with immigrants dipshit